It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Adventure - I Investigated a FEMA camp, Georgia Coffins and Georgia Guidestones!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
6 years on Minot AFB...2W272...I was well behind the fence and have been all over that base. In the command post, under the main admin building...

not a single coffin, prison, whatever would make someone think FEMA on that base...lots of nukes...ton of cold people :-p

no coffins though

been to Grand Forks as well...nada there

I would think peoplewould suspect Port Mortuary in Dover Delware. Currently I am a 3M0 (Services) and we deal with mortuary...they have a VAST supply of coffins there just in case something really huge breaks out...really have no suspicion though

-Kyo

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotrodturbo7
The plastic tubs are burial vaults made by Vantage products in Covington, GA. Apparently they leased the land to store them there.

Vantage products vaults

Though what boggles my mind is that today's corporate culture is wrapped up in "Just in Time" manufacturing, why whould they make all these and stockpile them unless they are bought and paid for? It doesn't make sense to have all that money wrapped up in product, sitting in a field waiting unless someone already paid for them.

Catch my meaning?

BTW someone that lives in the area should go to the county courthouse there and verify what entity or person is in control of that land. If you point it out on a plat map they have to tell you who owns/controls/leases it.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by hotrodturbo7]

You can find much ionformation here;

www.libertyforlife.com...

At the bottom of the page on the link it has photos of the lids as well. These people talked to the company and the county about them.

The site/link also lists many other things dealing with this issue of extermination of the general populace.

Hey "thegreatobserver", question for you....

*Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
*Unite humanity with a living new language.
*Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.

YOU don't see a problem with this? RULE PASSION? WTF!!

I think diversity is the spice of life, what a boring world it would be if everyone spoke the same language and did the same things. Nothing different or extraordinary? Yea, I want to live in that craphole of a world. One language too? Have you ever sat at a cafe and listened to foreigners talk or been in a foreign country and tried to communicate, it's awesome. I met a belgian farmer once, I was lost, asked him for directions, was funny. I asked if he spoke ANY english, he nodded and stated "sh#t, f*ck!!" I couldn't stop laughing!!

Point being, OP did an amazing piece of work here. I have ridden my motorcycle all over the world and saw some interesting stuff north of Fairbanks, Alaska and in New Ulm, Minnesota among other places.

Shame they don't have this crap going on in any other country at the moment. I think the U.S. is a test bed and the rest of the world may fold if it all goes down cleanly.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hey Questioningal I'm a Georgia native myself. First off the bushes surrounding the guidestones arent weeds it's Holly Berry bushes. (It has it's own meaning) There may be weeds beyond those bushes but the stones are located on a families farm there so it may be some type of crop. And if you want to see an active FEMA camp you should have checked out the one in Thomasville. I know that one is active, I've actually processed certain orders for them. Anyways, good investigation! I was excited to see this thread. Georgia has a few strange things going on with different burial grounds and the fed signing their bill on Jekyll Island etc. Anyway, S&F for you!!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I've been to Davis-Monthan in Tucson, and I haven't seen anything on base that was out of the ordinary. However, I've noticed in some of these posts that near what was supposed to be a FEMA camp was a prison. Sure enough, about 3 or 4 miles from the southern edge of the base are two prisons, federal and state, across the street from each other. I'm just finding the proximities curious.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I've never heard of the Georgia Guidestones, but now that I have, I'm relieved someone's already set in a new 10 commandment's for the next age.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I am glad someone finally got off their butts to check out some of these ideas/theories and possible misconceptions.

Like the rest of you, I enjoy reading ATS, and have followed many of the ideas that have been brought up. I was a child who was never vaccinated, and chose not to vaccinate my own children, based on the scientific research and data provided and not provided, showing vaccines are a falsehood, not so much do to the possibility of injury.

That being said...I have waited for the Marshal Law situation that was supposed to happen around election time...I have waited for our police state etc...hyperinflation...you name it...I've waited.

I have also followed the FEMA camp controversies, and theories.

So...after seeing these photos from someone who has actually visited this place, here are some possible conclusions.

The government and our society strictly care about money. They want more of it constantly, which explains the bailouts of banks, auto, pharma, insurance companies etc...somehow it will get funneled to the people at the top.

The Swine Flu vaccine could produce 50 billion in revenue...so of course they want people to take the junk that they paid for.

Anyways...

According to the US census, 2.5 million people die each year in the United States.

That 48077 people EACH WEEK. I think everyone would agree thats a huge number.

31372 of which get burried, as 33% of the US population is estimated to be cremated.

That is ALOT OF BUSINESS.

So guess what? There is actually a company that produces coffin liners. They also have to store them. One of the largest companies is in Atlanta. The design of a coffin liner does not change very often over the years, so they can mass produce much cheaper, since they know they will need them to the tune of 1.65 million per year.

Sounds like a good business practice to me....but wait...they also have to ship them, thus the rail lines.

Coffins are also pretty big, thats why it takes 6 people to carry one out of a funeral service. I do not think you could fit two coffins in one of those liners. I know this since I carried my moms coffin out at her funeral, and she was a tiny lady.

The guy who drove by on a bike KNEW what they were.

Other things I found out recently:

If you go to Boeing they will have Planes there. Lots of them. They are not to ship bodies, but to carry passengers to destinations.

If you go to an URN manufacturer they will have a ton of urns.

If you go to a butcher they will have meat.

If you go to the Lego factory they will have Lego...SO MANY pieces in fact they could build coffins and coffin liners out of them, but they are not.

Anyways, I digress.

I will agree the sight of 10000's of coffin liners is spooky. It is spooky for the same reason a death is spooky, why we don't hang out in cemetarys, and is a shot of reality that death is finite.

So as Vantage has said, they are "deathcare professionals." They deal in death.

I disagree with the H1N1 vaccine for so many reasons. I disagree with mandatory ANYTHING, since in a free country you should be able to make educated decisions about your health and well being.

Like a fellow poster said...if another disaster happens and there are not available camps for people to be in, everyone will be like WTF?!?!? Haven't we learned from Katrina and 911?

Anyways...as a tin foil hat wearer, I am asking others to remove theirs for a while, and pay less attention to Alex Jones, and more attention to our friends and neighbors.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Boogley

LOL I know the bushes aren't weeds - it is beyond all the bushes - the fields surrounding it that were weeds. They were not fields of crops nor animals - just high grown weeds. Otherwise the grounds were very manicured immediately surrounding the Guidestones.

The coffins - I do not believe could fit a regular sized coffin. You will see these are curved at the bottom, regular big coffins are not.

I personally do not believe a regular coffin would fit - after seeing them up close and personal.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Questioningall, you always show everyone great threads! I think that many of these FEMA camps are underground, to hide from satellite imagery and people like you. Since they're underground we can't find them ourselves.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Here is an excellent link to the train cars people are talking about in regards to the fema camps.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-8-2009 by d.read75]

[edit on 14-8-2009 by d.read75]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Great job getting out and doing some investigation.
You may have inspired me to do the same.

Anywho, I think the parts of the liners you took pics of are the tops. The part we would consider the top is actually the bottom. I read earlier in the thread its to keep the dirt and weather away from the coffin and the ground above level. Just sayin

Great discussion, although I think you could have made 2 threads out of your adventure

Edit: Correcting flouride affects o.O

[edit on 8/14/2009 by JohnnyR]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

"Does anyone understand the manpower it would take to bury tyhem individualy? Massive, and unuseful."

Really?

What about this then for one...old abandoned quarry/opencast mine etc..could fit..what? one or two millions of these things, stacked one an top of the other, over the whole, hole? Let's say..four bodies to each grave liner..that's four to eight million people...in one old opencast mine...how many open cast mines or quarries are around..?

Rig the upper level or two with HiEx, blow it, and bury us. Quite easy really...and if burial traditions is not really a concern...ship out the bodies on container ships, and dump then into deep, deep waters...the crabs etc will do the rest. That's simple too.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The "coffins" are for dirt according to the company who makes them. They are being kept there in case there is another Katrina incident and they instant barriers/jetties to stop water flow/land erosion.

The idea is to fill them with sand and use them as physical barriers to moving water or sliding land. I don't recall the name of the company or I'd get a link for you.

Now whether that's so or not is obviously in question, but I can tell you these things wouldn't be much use as a coffin since they have no lids... And after the horrid lack of preperation pre and post-Katrina the stated use does make sense...

Also if you are going to commit genocide, you typically just toss the bodies in a mass grave as they will decompose much faster and eliminate the evidence.

Not to mention it's MUCH faster and cheaper to just utilize a mass grave.

I've heard about these coffins for a couple years now and have always wondered why anyone planning such an act would stack them up in plain site?

Also, if you seek to eliminate people to increase your wealth and power (as the NWO theories go) why would you waste the time and money on coffins?

Doesn't add up for me.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Here is a link which give vague descriptions about where most if not all FEMA camp locations around the nation, find one near you and go check it out!
www.greatdreams.com...
you have to scroll down a lil bit to see the locations but they're on there along with the orders stripping us of our rights.

I have personally went to the one in Louisville,KY. It is visible from the adjoining road and has barbed wire fence facing inward, as to keep people inside. The warehouse also has a huge chimney with a huge furnace(my guess for burning bodies). Pretty scary

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

I was pretty sure that you didn't think the bushes were weeds lol but I did think they were still farming around it, I guess not =(. I'm not exactly sure who keeps the grounds there. I suspect the family, but I don't really know. Nobody actually owns it other than that R.C. Christian dude but it even says that is a pseudonym. (My personal guess is Rose Cross but everyone has their own take on it.) It looks like they've cleaned up the thing, I know there used to be spray paint and stuff on it. I DO know that people pee on it all the time so I hope you didn't touch it rather low, haha. I'm sure that people have tried to dig up under that one stone in the ground but I doubt anything has been placed under it yet since the open date is blank. It's an amazing piece of work by a very smart man/group of people/whatever but I don't like what it stands for. I've often wondered if one could find more clues as to who actually erected it bu studying the guidestones more, maybe going to the quarry where the rock was collected? I dunno, but I wasn't trying to say you're dumb or anything I just thought they were still farming on that land, sometimes peanut crop can look like weeds as well as other things after the harvest so, that's all haha. I really liked your thread.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeasahtheseer
Interesting info and pics. Thanks a lot for posting. The pictures of the coffins creep me the hell out!! Just stacks and stacks and rows and rows of those things. I admit I don't know much about this, what is the official explanation of what those are for? Has the gov given any explanation? Its quite ominous looking.

Anyways thanks again for posting.

Peace

[edit on by jeasahtheseer]

Yeah, it's very creepy, especially considering they've said so little about it. Biological? Three words: swine flu vaccine!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Great thread QA, not your usual style and love the pics.

Got a few questions though perhaps you could answer

The graves, are they actual grave liners or are they not water tanks ? They look similar to what we have in the UK in our attics for holding the water for our central heating. Just doesn't make sense if you're going to kill so many people to bury them, just take a look at the Nazi's they burned everyone in the death camps, much more efficient and doesn't take up valuable land.

When were the Guidestones put up and were they just randomly put up, like one day not there then the next they're all in place in their wonder, also who put them up ? A hippie earth loving group ?

Thanks

[edit on 14/8/09 by Discotech]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

www.libertyforlife.com...

Did you not look at the link I posted? Libertyforlife? It is a page FULL of information, government documents and so on. Plenty of photos and links as well.

You can not take diseased bodies and bury them in open graves. The Germans did this (WW 2) when a small polish town caught typhoid and died, they buried the bodies in a mass grave and it contaminated the ground water. So they built crematoriums for the 5000 or so that died.

These boxes would hold 3-4 bodies maybe and then they would incinerate them. Ash is easy to use and get rid of. Cheap to do as well.
How hard is it to use ones imagination when all the evidence is put forth?

I thought that was also called deductive reasoning.........errrr wiat, we aren't supposed to do that as humans right? We are supposed to be good little slaves and bow to the masters.

I still fail to comprehend how people find this hard to contemplate, put yourself in the Elites position, you've been found out, the master plan has been exposed, what would you do? If masses of people show up at the Rockefellers and Rothschilds doors, armed to the teeth and demand they come out to be brought to justice, what do you think they would do?

Use some common sense here. History has been exposed for the lie it is. What little population that is left, in the dark, they have to capitalize on. Take the rest of us who really know, out of the picutre so they can salvage "their" planned future. Do the Georgia Guidestones "not" look real to you?

One more thing, the grave liners I have seen used in my friends and families burials, are CONCRETE not plastic.
[edit on 14-8-2009 by daddio]

[edit on 14-8-2009 by daddio]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by skeetontheconspiracy

Well get us pictures of it!! Dang - you were there and didn't get pictures?

Check it out - I would Seriously Love to see pictures of what you are talking about.

As for the coffins - there are lids - other sites show them.

I had driven down to the buildings to get pictures going the other way, a guy was out and I asked if I could go through the opening inside the field of coffins - he said no - that I needed to go inside the building and talk to the man in there.

We were running short on time and wanted to get to the Guidestones.

So, from my understanding - lids are on the inside of the coffin area - also stacked.

BTW: I got a call from someone about this - and there is some information given to me - that I am going to research and follow up on.

I won't say any more until I follow up on the tip!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

From what I saw - they are grave liners - the guy passing by on the bike, said as much too.

So, IMO they are what I assume they are - again - I have a tip on something - which can confirm or deny the coffin thing.

The tip includes - which I have just researched the modules "cement jail cells" - who makes those - I just uncovered and now I need to connect lots of dots.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Actually here is the company that made them - and they Say they are funeral products.

www.vantageproducts.com...

You will see the pictures there - so I don't know where you got the dirt part from - unless one side isn't talking to the other and getting stories straight.

But it says exactly what they are by the manufacturer of them!

From that link above:

Funeral Products Line-up

Now you can offer your customers more choices for protecting their loved ones from the harsh effects of time, the elements, earthload and heavy equipment. Vantage has spent years of R&D to create and provide products that exceed all expectations. All Vantage products are made from engineered materials that deliver superior performance, for the ultimate in strength and protection. And, because of our sensitivity to your customers needs, Vantage products are available in aesthetically pleasing styles and colors.

Graveliner:

Weighing a mere 105 lbs., the Vantage Graveliner can be interred and repositioned without heavy equipment, reducing labor costs, workers' compensation claims, and damage to cemetery grounds.

Grayson:

An entry level sealing unit that is thoughtfully designed to satisfy traditional cultural requirements at graveside.
Air Seal Vault:

Our line of Air Seal vaults takes advantage of the natural principal of captured air to keep water from rising into the vault. Seamless construction of non-porous polypropylene, plus a polymeric gasket and interlocking components assure a tight seal.

Top Seal Vault:

Sealed in the grave like a traditional vault, Ultima allows graveside services to proceed without interruption. This makes the Ultima extremely attractive to families and mourners, as well as the deathcare providers who serve them.

Cremation Urn Vault:

Vantage makes it easy to offer eternal beauty and practicality to customers who select cremation. Our engineered Urn Vaults, like all of our interment products, are made of virtually indestructible polypropylene and are available in two sizes.

Memorial Marker Base:

Light and durable Vantage Memorial Marker Bases offer the look of stone and a long list of advantages for both the families and cemeterian.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a28bc830d7f6.gif[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join