It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine To Target Vulnerable.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I saw this article on the BBC website just now, it's about the swine-flu vaccine being prioritised for the pregnant and for those with underlying illnesses come autumn. Now, I know that everyone here is scared sh*tless of this swine flu vaccine but if it's so bad why would the pregnant and those at the most risk be singled out? I mean, if there was as much risk as all the fear mongerers on this site imply then why would the government risk it? The backlash from the public would be way too much for the government to handle. This is from the U.K by the way.

Here's what I think, I think that half the people in this forum blow the risk of this vaccine out of proportion just as much as the government do about the swine flu. With all due respect I also believe that the fear mongerers on this site are as bad as the governments over-view of the damage that swine flu can do.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
What if the vaccine is just water? And this is just some stupid money scam?

There is really no way to know yet. It is still too early.

Around 1 month from now we will know more, but as of now, it could be anything.

You are right though fear mongering is not a good way to go.

But you have to admit, the Mainstream Media are the central source of this fear mongering as they blew the whole thing out of proportion in the first place.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Star and flag for you OP.

It only seems natural to me that if the government purposefully kill the pregnant and sick folks that would be nothing but a giant spark to get the fires of rebellion going.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Its true what you say, fear mongering + worrying to death about this will not make people feel better.

But rational questions do have to be asked about disease/vaccine, the wider picture must be looked at if we are to understand why this is happening.

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
Ronald Reagan

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chilled Zen
Its true what you say, fear mongering + worrying to death about this will not make people feel better.

But rational questions do have to be asked about disease/vaccine, the wider picture must be looked at if we are to understand why this is happening.

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
Ronald Reagan

Excellent Reagan quote and appropo for this issue.

Another might be, 'Trust but, verify'... though 'trust' in any amount is a rather hard commodity to offer the government.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Get them pumped with poison as early as possible.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

Poison? So all the pregnant woman and those with underlying illnesses are all going to start dropping dead right in front of the watchful eye of the media? If the vaccine is as bad as people are making out then why wouldn't the government give it to everyone at the same time and that way they could mask the deaths of the pregnant/already ill more easily, mix it all up?

The government are stupid but they're not that stupid. I don't trust the government of course, no one in their right mind would but knowingly injecting 'poison' into the most vulnerable section of the population before giving it to the the already healthy surely means the vaccine might not be as bad as people are making out, time will tell I suppose but I'll tell you that there's no way people are going to be dropping dead from it left right and centre because the backlash from the public would be unprecedented and the government know this.

Saying that, I won't be taking it personally nor allowing my kids to have it and not because of what the alarmists here on A.T.S say but because I think our natural immune system should learn to fight off these viruses.

top topics

join