It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barry Jennings Interview - Uncut

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave[/i
answer to spreston

It makes me someone who's immune to bullsh*t artists,. It's patently obvious that you're so madly in love with these conspiracy stories that you perceive an attack on them as an attack on you personally, and you instinctively respond in kind. You honestly think it's acceptable behavior to be rude to perfect strangers simply becuase they disagree with you.

I can't blame you for your bad manners, though- turning otherwise perfectly intelligent people into such fanatical zealots for anti-establishment dogma is yet another crime that these damned fool conspiracy websites are guilty of. You're simply the victim in all this.

Frankly, I'm amazed noone has been killed over this crap yet.

Now that you mention it. Sorry it took so long for me to find it.
So much for your bs imunity and fanatical zealot dogma damned fool conspiracy bla bla bla babel.
I guess you embrace Barry with this reteric as well ?
Gosh davey ,do I fit that bill too?
Rude= did you ever read your own posts davey?

Ed's Links
New Information on the Death of 911 Eyewitness Barry Jennings
4/16/09
It seems that there is a very good possibility that Jennings’ death could have been due to foul play. Though the investigations are on going, initial findings are somewhat alarming. The conclusion is still forthcoming, but I was shocked by what I heard.
It seems that Dylan had hired a private investigator to look into Jennings death which remains shrouded in mystery. His motive was simply to bring some closure to the life of Barry Jennings, and in doing so to honor the memory of this brave American. The Investigator ended up referring the case to Law enforcement before refunding his pay, and told Dylan never to contact him again. Very unusual to say the least. Dylan also paid a visit to the Jennings home. He found it vacant and for sale.

Personally, something is really beginning to stink here. Why would a highly paid PI refuse to continue his investigation? Why did he refer the matter to police? He is not talking. What is he afraid of. Was he warned to cease and desist? If so by whom?
These are some of the new questions revolving around the Jennings case.

In every major cover up from the JFK assassination to Iran Contra, we can see one common thread. The untimely death of eyewitnesses. Barry Jennings was not only an important and most credible eyewitness, but he openly refuted much of the government, and media version of events. He was a liability.

Clip from Dylan Avery on DEADLINE LIVE today where he tells the story (4/16/2009)

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

OMG davey are you implying Barry Jennings might have been KILLED
by the 911 perps! Kinda like Ruby shot Oswald?

Ummm I don't know where the heck THAT came from, but no, I was saying...and I'm not implying, I'm saying it outright...that since there are complete freak shows out there who'd, say, murder a popular singer because he thought he was reading secret messages in the book, "Catcher in the Rye", or, say, try to assassinate the US president to impress a Hollywood actress the assassin had a crush on, I guarantee there are freak shows who'd read all these conspiracy stories and get the idea to kill Larry Silverstein becuase he's a secret agent for the Illuminati, or whatever new age bullsh*t it is the conspiracy people are spreading.

Pinch yourself, it's true- there really ARE dangerous nut cases out there. Not everything in the world is a CIA plot to take over the world, you know.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

Your timeline, as you call it, is just something you made up out of the blue. It has no foundation in reality. I would much rather go with the eyewitness account of Barry Jennings than your invented red herring

Sorry, pal, but I'm not going to let you weasel out of your predicament that easily. Everything I said is based on irrefutable facts. Not even you can deny that WTC 1 was struck by an aircract at 8:45, and not even you can deny that WTC 1 fell ay 10:28, regardless of how desperately you try. I've likewise posted evidence that wreckage from WTC 1 did in fact fall on WTC 7, and not even you can deny Jennings would have heard THAT.

Plus, if you're accepting some of Jenning's testimony then you'll necessarily have to accept ALL of his testimony, including the part about arriving when the building was already empty. Plus, physics have to apply to your conspiracies stories as they do for the rest of us, as a large building containing thousands of people like WTC 7 can't be evacuated in 30 seconds, it really would have taken an hour liek they said it did. So, where is the red herring I'm supposedly inventing, here?

I will ask now for the FIFTH time- how is anything I said incorrect? You call yourself a truther but all you're doing is running away from this very simple question the same way that vampires run away from sunlight...and probably for the same reason.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Personally, something is really beginning to stink here. Why would a highly paid PI refuse to continue his investigation? Why did he refer the matter to police? He is not talking. What is he afraid of. Was he warned to cease and desist? If so by whom?

The reason why ought to be obvious- the PI soon realized he was hired by one of those lying, sack of sh*t con artists spreading around stupid 9/11 conspiracy stories over internet web sites, and he didn't want to have anything to do with it.

I can forgive people like spreston for his poor people skills, since he's simply a victim in this himself and all he knows is what these damned fool websites are telling him. On the other hand, Dylan Avery and his Loose Change bunch are among the worst con artists around and for them to be spreading the kind of garbage in the way they're manipulating it, there's no way they cannot know they're doing it on purpose, and it's absolutely inexcusable.

This is the entire reason I'm here- to expose these internet con artists and show people just how badly they're being suckered by them, and I'll give you all the examples of this that you'd like.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted by SPreston

Your timeline, as you call it, is just something you made up out of the blue. It has no foundation in reality. I would much rather go with the eyewitness account of Barry Jennings than your invented red herring

posted by GoodOlDave

I will ask now for the FIFTH time- how is anything I said incorrect? You call yourself a truther but all you're doing is running away from this very simple question the same way that vampires run away from sunlight...and probably for the same reason.

Your red herring Dave? Simple. That Barry Jennings from his vantage point in the lobby or on an elevator or a stairway or the 8th floor could determine that WTC 7 was totally evacuated. You are basing times on something that Jennings could not know. That the building was empty or not. WTC 7 was only empty from what Jennings could visualize.

Obviously WTC 7 was not evacuated of somebody because there were bodies in the lobby which Jennings was stepping on. So your red herring attempt will not work Dave. Now go work your magicians' illusions on somebody else Dave.

There is no way the debris from WTC 1 could have penetrated deep into WTC 7 (329' x 246' x 144' deep) to the stairwells near the building center Dave.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d70d1558c6cc.jpg[/atsimg]

Barry Jennings was very specific that the explosion damaged the staircase he was on, and then later the firemen retreated twice as the two towers fell. I prefer to believe Barry Jennings over your specious nonsense. You were not there and he was.

03:10 video 1 "and then they ran away. See, I didn't know what was going on. That's when the 1st tower fell. When they started running, that's when the 1st tower was coming down."

03:30 "Then they ran away again. The 2nd tower fell."

01:55 video 2 "I know what I heard. I heard explosions"

03:50 "I heard the explosions, and then the key thing was . . when the police officer came to me, he said we've got more reports of explosions and you have to run."

And later when he states 05:20 video 2 "the fire department came and went. They came twice. Why? Because building tower 1 fell, then tower 2 fell."

I have not denied the times of the aircraft impacts nor the times of the Tower demolitions; so cease your silly games and you know where you can stick your strawman arguments Dave.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Obviously WTC 7 was not evacuated of somebody because there were bodies in the lobby which Jennings was stepping on.

Um.. what? Can you prove he was stepping on bodies? Is this another lie Spreston?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

posted by SPreston

Obviously WTC 7 was not evacuated of somebody because there were bodies in the lobby which Jennings was stepping on.

posted by CameronFox

Um.. what? Can you prove he was stepping on bodies? Is this another lie Spreston?

Try watching the two video interview of Barry Jennings CF. They won't strike you blind, and your masters will probably not send out a hit squad for going against orders.

Open your mind CF.

Jennings said he was stepping on bodies. The fireman warned him not to look down at what he was stepping on in the destroyed lobby. Perhaps you can rewrite his testimony somehow or take the thread off-topic as an emergency measure.

Do your thing CF.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Where does he state that he was stepping on bodies?? Save your dribble and answer the question.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
Where does he state that he was stepping on bodies?? Save your dribble and answer the question.

Jennings says later in the interview that emergency personnel told him not to look down, and Jennings presumed it was becuase he was stepping on bodies. He never actually said he saw any bodies but I can still accept this explanation, since by Jennings other account the lobby was full of firefighters, police, security, etc, who'd almost certainly still be in the building when WTC 1 came crashing down on WTC 7.

I really don't understand the significance this has to the conspiracy proponents, though, since noone is refuting that many firefighters and police died on 9/11. It's obvious they hadn't fully thought their conspiracy stories all the way through.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
Jennings says later in the interview that emergency personnel told him not to look down, and Jennings presumed it ........

That was my point. I watched the video. I know he never states that he was stepping on bodies. I was just pointing out the 1/2 truths and lies the TM often do.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Your red herring Dave? Simple. That Barry Jennings from his vantage point in the lobby or on an elevator or a stairway or the 8th floor could determine that WTC 7 was totally evacuated. You are basing times on something that Jennings could not know. That the building was empty or not. WTC 7 was only empty from what Jennings could visualize.

Dude, I'm only going by what Jennings said. Jennings himself admits that he was in the lobby of WTC 7, and the only people he mentions he saw in the lobby of WTC 7 when he arrived were the police. If he showed up any earlier than 9:45 he would have been in the middle of an avalanche of people evacuating the building.

Obviously WTC 7 was not evacuated of somebody because there were bodies in the lobby which Jennings was stepping on. So your red herring attempt will not work Dave. Now go work your magicians' illusions on somebody else Dave.

As I said I don't know how many times already, there were NO RECORDED FATALITIES AMONG THE TENANTS OF WTC 7. This is written in stone and it cannot be refuted. If there were fatalities it had to have been among the emergency personnel which Jennings himself admits were in the lobby. If there were emergency personnel in the lobby when WTC 1 fell on it then how could they *not* have been killed?

There were *no* reported casualties among the tenants of WTC 7 becuase the building was fully evacuated, meaning that Jennings had to have come after 9:45. If you can't get around that, then the rest of your conspiracy stories can't even get out of the gate.

There is no way the debris from WTC 1 could have penetrated deep into WTC 7 (329' x 246' x 144' deep) to the stairwells near the building center Dave.

I am going by Jennings' actual statement that the lobby looked like King Kong came through and stepped on it, so it's blatantly obvuous there was massive damage to WTC 7, and there's no way explosives could have caused that without the blast being seen. You're making that up and we both know it.

I have not denied the times of the aircraft impacts nor the times of the Tower demolitions; so cease your silly games and you know where you can stick your strawman arguments Dave.

In case you haven't realized it...and apparently you haven't...you're trying to force your conspiracy claims into a real world situation and it just doesn't fit, so you simply ignore whatever inconvenient details you have to in order to accomodate your conspiracy stories. Either a host of other facts that can't be denied are wrong (I.E. the time that the plane impacted, the time it took to evacuate WTC 7, the time that WTC 1 collapsed, etc) or the explosion Jennings heard was from WTC 1 falling on him. There's no two ways about it.

You know the times and you know what Jennings' itinerary was, so what time did these supposed extraneous WTC 7 bombs of yours go off, anyway? Can you even give me an answer to that, at least, without having to ask you five times?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

OMG davey are you implying Barry Jennings might have been KILLED
by the 911 perps! Kinda like Ruby shot Oswald?

Ummm I don't know where the heck THAT came from, but no, I was saying...and I'm not implying, I'm saying it outright...that since there are complete freak shows out there who'd, say, murder a popular singer because he thought he was reading secret messages in the book, "Catcher in the Rye", or, say, try to assassinate the US president to impress a Hollywood actress the assassin had a crush on, I guarantee there are freak shows who'd read all these conspiracy stories and get the idea to kill Larry Silverstein becuase he's a secret agent for the Illuminati, or whatever new age bullsh*t it is the conspiracy people are spreading.

Pinch yourself, it's true- there really ARE dangerous nut cases out there. Not everything in the world is a CIA plot to take over the world, you know.

Look daveo
If some one were to do harm to Larry it would not be truthers or folks demanding a REINVESTIGATION.
They need him to testify! In a court of law in the United States of America.
If he goes away like Barry. Guess who? Care to speculate?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox

I guess we are all supposed to think there were no bodies just because
c fox says PROVE IT.
If your powder was dry you would back that up with some live ammo cfox.
Are you dressing in your own cloak of disinfo cfox?
You would offer a smig of credibility if you could explain how those bodies got there instead.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Are there any of these words which are too big for you Dave? Do I need to hunt for simpler versions of these words so you can understand plain English?

Barry Jennings was very specific that the explosion damaged the staircase he was on, and then later the firemen retreated twice as the two towers fell. I prefer to believe Barry Jennings over your specious nonsense. You were not there and he was.

03:10 video 1 "and then they ran away. See, I didn't know what was going on. That's when the 1st tower fell. When they started running, that's when the 1st tower was coming down."

05:20 video 2 "the fire department came and went. They came twice. Why? Because building tower 1 fell, then tower 2 fell."

Does anybody else out there have trouble understanding this simple testimony by Barry Jennings? How simple can it get? They heard explosions. The stairway fell with Barry Jennings on it. The firemen ran up under the window Jennings broke out and warned him not to climb out on a fire hose. The firemen ran away. The 1st tower fell. Later the firemen ran back under his window again. The firemen ran away again. The 2nd tower fell. Later the firemen returned with extra bodies and rescued Jennings. How much simpler can it get? A 1st grader could understand it.

03:50 "I heard the explosions, and then the key thing was . . when the police officer came to me, he said we've got more reports of explosions and you have to run."

Geeze we have the 503 1st responder accounts and their 19,000 pages of testimony reporting multiple explosions and demolition, which the 9-11 Whitewash Commission ignored, and we have many many many other accounts of explosions and demolition. How much evidence of demolition do you duhbunkers and pseudoskeptics require? Gee willikers.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Jennings said he was stepping on bodies.

Where does he state this? I have yet to find it.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

Funny, Jennings talk about a lot of people in the lobby when he went to the mayor’s bunker, there would be no reason for them to leave, would they. Those firemen and police officers that were in the lobby didn’t know that the building (WTC7) they were in was going to blow up now, did they. So I believe Jennings has it right, he was stepping on dead bodies at lease he thought so and I believe him. No one evacuated the lobby at that time when Jennings went in the WTC and it was not damaged or on firer. Both towers WTC1 & 2 were still standing according to Jennings after the floor exploded right out under him. He did state that both towers were still standing, so there was no reason to evacuated WTC7.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

posted by SPreston

posted by CameronFox

04:45 video 1 "the firefighter that took us down us kept saying do not look down . . and I kept saying Why . . . he said do not look down. We were stepping over people and you know you can feel when you are stepping over people."

How would you interpret feeling you are stepping over people CF? Why would the firefighter be telling him to do not look down? Maybe Jennings did not look down, but he seemed convinced he was stepping over people and perhaps he could see bodies lying on the floor in his peripheral vision. Regardless Barry Jennings has been permanently silenced and unable to clarify what he experienced in the WTC 7 lobby or anywhere else for that matter. Hasn't he? Does that make you happy CF?

But now see, you CameronFox, like any good NWO Truth Agent and Disinformation Specialist, have ignored the important information which preceded before. This scene in the lobby comes after both WTC towers have collapsed. You ignore the details which would destroy your comfy little world and focus on a less important little detail which comes later when your comfy little world is still intact in your version of the truth. That's right CF; pretend that the bad evidence did not happen and deny deny deny til hell freezes over.

05:20 video 2 "the fire department came and went. They came twice. Why? Because building tower 1 fell, then tower 2 fell."

But earlier before either tower fell, Barry Jennings experienced an explosion inside WTC7 which collapsed the stairway he was climbing down from the 8th floor. In fact the stairway was damaged so bad, that Jennings was hanging by his hands and he and Hess could not continue down to the 6th floor and had to return to the 8th floor. Jennings had also been hearing other explosions inside WTC7.

Why would there be an explosion deep inside WTC7 near the building center before either WTC Tower came down? Can you answer that CameronFox? Why were there explosions inside WTC7? Who would have planted explosives inside WTC7, and set them off before either Tower fell? Seems like you should have a sensible answer for that CameronFox, other than your usual incessant denial of facts. Stairways are emergency exit mediums, and are built very very strong, and it would take a terrific explosion to destroy a portion of a stairway. So explain that explosion for us CF. No outright lies please.

WTC 7 (329' x 246' x 144' deep)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d70d1558c6cc.jpg[/atsimg]

Of course now we know that the 9-11 Whitewash Commission refused to interview the perfectly willing 503 1st responders with their testimonies of multiple explosions and demolition at the WTC, and refused to review the 19,000 pages of 1st responder testimony, for good reason. They and you want to keep the American public ignorant of the fact that explosives and demolition was used by traitors whom the 9-11 Whitewash Commission and you wish to protect, to destroy the WTC.

We have a lot of reports of multiple explosions in the WTC don't we CF? Can you think of any other reason to ignore those 503 reports and 19,000 pages of explosions and demolition in the WTC, except to cover-up a capital crime CameronFox?

Come on CF; stretch those braincells and just consider trying simple honesty for a change. It will do wonders for your conscience (but maybe not for your billfold) and maybe you will be able to sleep at night.

[edit on 8/19/09 by SPreston]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

The reason why ought to be obvious- the PI soon realized he was hired by one of those lying, sack of sh*t con artists spreading around stupid 9/11 conspiracy stories over internet web sites, and he didn't want to have anything to do with it.

I can forgive people like spreston for his poor people skills, since he's simply a victim in this himself and all he knows is what these damned fool websites are telling him. On the other hand, Dylan Avery and his Loose Change bunch are among the worst con artists around and for them to be spreading the kind of garbage in the way they're manipulating it, there's no way they cannot know they're doing it on purpose, and it's absolutely inexcusable.

This is the entire reason I'm here- to expose these internet con artists and show people just how badly they're being suckered by them, and I'll give you all the examples of this that you'd like.

I am pretty sure I did not post the above.

Is it just your impatient way of pouncing on anyone you disagree with?
An attitude of low self esteem, directed at those that require no vulgarity or
rude remarks to deliver there thoughts, ideas and evidence. People interested more
in the victims of these tragedies than the profiteers, liars, covert operators:
hell bent on destroying the USA,
Get a conscience old son.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

posted by Donny 4 million

posted by GoodOlDave
Blah blah blah

Con artist nonsense protecting the status quo.

posted by Donny 4 million

I am pretty sure I did not post the above.

It is from the Dylan Avery video quote in the upper right.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Look daveo
If some one were to do harm to Larry it would not be truthers or folks demanding a REINVESTIGATION.
They need him to testify! In a court of law in the United States of America.
If he goes away like Barry. Guess who? Care to speculate?

I'm sorry, but I do not subscribe to the notion that everythign from the JFK assassination to your stubbing your toe on a rock in your back yard has to be a CIA plot to take over the world.

There are, in fact, genuine whackos out there who in their own whacko world will see it as a good thing to go kill someone to further some whacko cause. If Charles Manson thought the Beatle's song "Helter Skelter" had secret messages directly for him and his bunch to instigate a race war, murder a pregnant white woman, and try to frame it on the blacks, I absolutely guarantee there are whackos who'd get the idea to kill some innocent person over the rubbish the conspiracy people are pushing out. You can't' even remotely try to predict this crap.

As for Barry Jennings, are you honestly saying that overweight people in their fifties never die from heart attacks...?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join