It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barry Jennings Interview - Uncut

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

posted by GoodOlDave

a) you're intellectually lazy, and are completely content with the information these conspiracy websites are giving you, and you neither want or need anythign more than that..

What conspiracy website Dave? I'm getting all the information from this two-part video-interview of Barry Jennings. Are you sure you have actually watched the interview? Maybe your confusion results from too many duhbunker websites. Actually it seems most of the duhbunkers are staying far far away from the Barry Jennings interview, just like they stay away from the lies of NIST John Gross.

Just in case you have overlooked them, here are the two parts of the Barry Jennings interview again. I don't understand how you can miss the explanation by Jennings. It seems so simple and straightforward.

(04:40) "This was the lobby. You've gotta be kidding me. It was total ruins . . . total ruins."" "Do not look down. And we were stepping over bodies."

Barry broke out a window on the 8th floor with a fire extinguisher. (02:27)

That broken window can be seen at the link below.

To see the stairwell and lift layouts, and how far inside WTC7 they actually are, only raises further questions, more at PROOF of Major WTC7 Internal Explosion

www.youtube.com...

What Barry Jennings told us was:

03:10 video 1 "and then they ran away. See, I didn't know what was going on. That's when the 1st tower fell. When they started running, that's when the 1st tower was coming down."

03:30 "Then they ran away again. The 2nd tower fell."

01:55 video 2 "I know what I heard. I heard explosions"

03:50 "I heard the explosions, and then the key thing was . . when the police officer came to me, he said we've got more reports of explosions and you have to run."

And later when he states 05:20 video 2 "the fire department came and went. They came twice. Why? Because building tower 1 fell, then tower 2 fell."

See Dave that means that both towers fell AFTER the stairway Jennings was climbing down fell. It seems so simple and straightforward Dave. What is it you are missing? Did you watch the interview Dave?

No Dave that does not mean an interpretation of the video by 911 Myths or by UnPopular Mechanics or by the Forum of Magicians and Illusionists. Make sure you do not become a victim of disinformation and illusion and sorcery Dave.

If you finally watched the interview Dave; did you see how far inside the 47 story WTC7 the stairway Jennings was on was located? How could anything fly way inside that building and wreck the stairway at the 6th floor?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan

I don't need to give a better time line. Jenning is quite clear and it's
pathetic you can't put two and two together.

That's about as much of a weasel answer as a weasel answer gets. You're telling me you don't even want to concede that Jennings was in the building at 9:03, when the second plane hit? What manner of truther are you, when you don't even have even a microbe of curiosity about the events of 9/11?

What does it mean to YOU when he says:

THE FIREMEN HAD TO COME BACK TWICE BECAUSE THE FIRST BUILDING
FELL, AND THEN THE SECOND.

It means that either HE IS WRONG, and the towers were *not* standing after the explosion regardless of how written in stone you consider his words to be, or, EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD IS WRONG, and the second plane did *not* hit at 9:03 and the command center was *not* given the order to evacuate at 9:30, regardless of how written in stone I consider that to be.

It obviously doesn't bother you that there's a giant contradiction in front us here, since his eyewitness account and everyone else's eyewitness accounts cannot both be true, but it certainly bothers me. I am trying to resolve the contradiction while trying to determine at least a ballpark figure for what time that explosion occurred, while you are covering your ears yelling "I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANY OF THAT!". As incredible as it seems, the conclusion is there for all to see- *I* am the truther, and *you* are the denier.

Put THAT in your pipe and smoke it.

Do you think the firemen ran away because their mommies were calling?

A superfluous question which is a waste of my time and yours.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston
What conspiracy website Dave? I'm getting all the information from this two-part video-interview of Barry Jennings. Are you sure you have actually watched the interview?

What are you, blind? That interview came from the Loose Change website. Look at it, there it is, the Loose Change web site URL, right on the first frame of the video. It's so close, if it were a rattlesnake, it would have bitten you, as the old timers are fond of saying.

Maybe your confusion results from too many duhbunker websites. Actually it seems most of the duhbunkers are staying far far away from the Barry Jennings interview, just like they stay away from the lies of NIST John Gross.

This is a rather silly statement. I'm entrely willing to discuss it. I'm the one who's begging you to discuss it, but getting straight answers out of you is akin to nailing jam to the wall. I can't even get you to concede that Jennings was in the WTC 7 building at 9:03, namely becuase Jennings himself said he was.

In that context, I guess that makes *me* the truther, and *you* the "duhbunker".

Just in case you have overlooked them, here are the two parts of the Barry Jennings interview again. I don't understand how you can miss the explanation by Jennings. It seems so simple and straightforward.

...and of course, you weasel out of the whole point again, like a guy running a three card monty stand running away when the cops show up. The irrefutable facts show that JENNINGS IS WRONG, and the towers were *not* still standing after the explosion he heard, regardless of how much you think his testimony is written in stone.

I say they're irrefutable becuase I'm supplying you with reasons why he is wrong, and I'm even begging you, yes, begging you, to show why my reasons that show he's wrong are incorrect and you absolutely positively refuse to do it. I therefore have to conclude that you admit my reasoning is correct, it's just that you don't want to admit I'm correct.

No Dave that does not mean an interpretation of the video by 911 Myths or by UnPopular Mechanics or by the Forum of Magicians and Illusionists. Make sure you do not become a victim of disinformation and illusion and sorcery Dave.

Oh, trust me, you're not succeeding in bullsh*tting me in the least. The more you weasel out of simple questions like these, the more suspicious I get about your true motives for being here. The truth never has to run and hide from falsehoods. It's falsehoods that have to run and hide from the truth, as I always say.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

I don't need to give a better time line. Jenning is quite clear and it's
pathetic you can't put two and two together.

That's about as much of a weasel answer as a weasel answer gets. You're telling me you don't even want to concede that Jennings was in the building at 9:03, when the second plane hit? What manner of truther are you, when you don't even have even a microbe of curiosity about the events of 9/11?

So what if he was in the building at the time of the 2nd impact? The BUILDINGS WERE STILL STANDING!

It means that either HE IS WRONG, and the towers were *not* standing after the explosion regardless of how written in stone you consider his words to be, or, EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD IS WRONG

Right...and we're going to believe an anonymous internet kid instead
of everyone else?

You crack me up Dave. I'm still wondering why you think the firemen
had to run away twice?

Maybe it was too hot and they wanted to get some ice-cream? I don't know? Maybe you can come up with a better story than "one tower fell,
and then the second tower fell"?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

posted by SPreston
What conspiracy website Dave? I'm getting all the information from this two-part video-interview of Barry Jennings. Are you sure you have actually watched the interview?

posted by GoodOlDave
What are you, blind? That interview came from the Loose Change website. Look at it, there it is, the Loose Change web site URL, right on the first frame of the video. It's so close, if it were a rattlesnake, it would have bitten you, as the old timers are fond of saying.

So what Dave? Who is speaking throughout that Barry Jennings interview? Is anybody rewriting his words like you and your duhbunker sites do?

I am just going by what Barry Jennings is relating in that video interview. I am not going by what any Truther or Shill sites are trying to tell me about what he said. When I listen to a Presidential or other important person speech; I tune out the MSM Talking Heads afterward, who are always trying to tell me what the person said.

You are a Talking Head Dave; trying to rewrite the testimony of Barry Jennings.

Consider yourself tuned out Dave.

Did you actually watch and listen to the Barry Jennings video interview yet Dave?

Irrefutable fact: What Barry Jennings told us was:

03:10 video 1 "and then they ran away. See, I didn't know what was going on. That's when the 1st tower fell. When they started running, that's when the 1st tower was coming down."

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

a) you're intellectually lazy, and are completely content with the information these conspiracy websites are giving you, and you neither want or need anythign more than that..

In my opinion they are staying away because they are disinformation preps. There is no way these people are that ignorant; they are spreading disinformation because they are paid to. I have already put goodOlDave on ignore, because having a discussion with him is like having a discussion with a toad, the comment that Dave has made (you're intellectually lazy,) is to insult people who know and present the truth and hopefully they will go away so, Dave can continue to pollute this thread with disinformation.

I confronted him several times asking him to show me all these conspiracy websites but he refuses to answer any of my questions.

The video of Berry Jennings is very real and there is no disputing this. I have yet to see anyone dispute anything that Mr. Jennings has gone on record to say. Mr. Jennings is very creditable and he has a creditable witness who confirms his story.

We all have a right to our own opinions, but it come to a point that some people have no opinions; they just enjoy spreading disinformation either because they are paid to, or they are disturbed.

Keep up the good work SPreston, I love your presentations.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Let us put this duhbunker nonsense to rest.

See how deep inside the building the stairwells were Dave? I don't see how they could have been damaged by anything but an explosive when Jennings was hanging on for dear life.

WTC7 dimensions are 329' at the long side x 246' at the short side x 144' deep x 47 stories tall Dave. Those stairwells are protected by an awful lot of building Dave. I don't see how anything from Flight 175 could have flown in and blown up the stairway Dave, and of course both towers fell AFTER the stairway was damaged.

Now here above is what a building (WFC3) looks like with a huge multi-ton piece of WTC1 steel penetrating it. This piece was hurled 600 feet by the explosives going off in WTC1.

Notice that the steel does not penetrate very far inside WFC3, but remains near the outer wall. the multiple floors prevented deep penetration. Here is another view.

Minimal penetration into Bankers Trust building of heavy steel hurled by the explosives in WTC2

It is unlikely there was a deep penetration of heavy steel into the WTC7 stairwell area, because the building's mass would prevent it. And Barry Jennings assured us that the stairway was damaged by an explosion before the towers fell, because the firemen ran away twice and approached him three times.

Irrefutable fact: What Barry Jennings told us was:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

So what if he was in the building at the time of the 2nd impact? The BUILDINGS WERE STILL STANDING!

What do you mean, "so what"? If you concede that we can deduce at least some of times of his itinerary by comparing them with information from other sources (I.E. the time we know the plane hit the second building) then we deduce *other* times of his itinerary. He likewise claims that when he got to the command center it was empty, and we know that the command center was given the order to evacuate approx. 9:30. Do you likewise concede that Jennings had to have arrived at the command center atfer 9:30? Or will it be akin to pulling teeth to get that much of an answer out of you for that, too?

Right...and we're going to believe an anonymous internet kid instead
of everyone else?

Dude, wake up out of your daydream- I'm specifically quoting everyone else! If it can be shown that Jennings supposedly saw both buildings standing *after* 10:05, when the south tower collapsed, which we know becuase everyone else tells us it fell at 10:05, then Jennings is irrefutably wrong, regardless of how holy you consider his eyewitness testimony to be. Two plus two still equals four regardless of how desperately you want to believe the guy telling you it's five.

You crack me up Dave. I'm still wondering why you think the firemen had to run away twice?

If they ran away twice *after* 10:28 then it was not due to the towers falling becuase by that time they had both fallen, which cannot be refuted regardless of how desperately you wish to rewrite history to conform to your conspiracy stories.

Now that you mention it, *I'm* still wondering why the hell Jennings is the only person on the entire planet who witnessed WTC 7 blowing up before the towers collapsed despite the whole frigging world intently watching what was going on in Manhattan on 9/11. What, you think the World Trade Center complex was out in the middle of a deserted island, or something?

"You crack me up" sounds about right.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Let us put this duhbunker nonsense to rest.

See how deep inside the building the stairwells were Dave? I don't see how they could have been damaged by anything but an explosive when Jennings was hanging on for dear life.

This is very bad logic. You would first need to document how badly WTC 7 was damaged, and you would likewise need to document how exactly WTC 1 damaged it. If you can provide such information, great, because your'e the only person on the planet who'd know such things.

WTC7 dimensions are 329' at the long side x 246' at the short side x 144' deep x 47 stories tall Dave. Those stairwells are protected by an awful lot of building Dave. I don't see how anything from Flight 175 could have flown in and blown up the stairway Dave, and of course both towers fell AFTER the stairway was damaged.

If it can be shown that Jenning's explosion occurred after 10:05, when the south tower fell, then Jennings is wrong- there's no way he could have seen both towers still standing.

This is why I'm attempting to retrace Jennings Itinerary...and why you're so deathly afraid to discuss it, becuase we both know what we're goign to discover when we do.

Now here above is what a building (WFC3) looks like with a huge multi-ton piece of WTC1 steel penetrating it. This piece was hurled 600 feet by the explosives going off in WTC1.

Oh, you villainous liar, you! Why are you intentionally picking only those buildings that were only lightly damaged by the collapse? Why aren't you showing us WTC 6, the building standing between the north tower and WTC 7? You know, like THIS one?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted by turbofan

posted by GoodOlDave

Do you likewise concede that Jennings had to have arrived at the command center atfer 9:30?

No Dave. Barry Jennings clearly states in the 2nd half of the videotaped interview that he was inside WTC7 at the time the 2nd plane hit (00:20 2nd video). Flight 175 officially struck the South Tower at 9:03 am. Did you accidentally transpose the 0 and the 3 Dave?

Besides Jennings only had to walk down 17 flights of stairs from 23 to 6, and then back up 2 flights of stairs to 8, and break out the window with a fire extinguisher, before the 1st tower fell. That would not take very long. See I did not have to add all your time eating nonsense and disinformation to present Barry Jennings facts. He had plenty of time before the two towers fell.

But you Dave are misrepresenting your times on deliberate lies taken from the political hack 9-11 Whitewash Commission The OEM was evacuated at 9:03 or mere minutes afterward.

I would much prefer to take the word of Barry Jennings than the much proven lies of the political hack 9-11 Whitewash Commission.

Wouldn't you too Dave, or do you prefer lies?

9/11 Commission Claims Command Center Not Evacuated until Later

Yet, according to the 9/11 Commission, “After the South Tower was hit [at 9:03], OEM senior leadership decided to remain in its ‘bunker’ and continue conducting operations, even though all civilians had been evacuated from 7 WTC.” The Commission will claim the emergency command center is not evacuated until 9:30 a.m. (see (9:30 a.m.) September 11, 2001). [9/11 Commission, 7/24/2004, pp. 305]

But according to the London Independent, Hess and Jennings arrive there by the time the South Tower is hit, which suggests the center is evacuated earlier than officially claimed. [Independent, 9/13/2001] Jennings himself will recall, “I had to be inside on the 23rd floor when the second plane hit.” [Dylan Avery, 2007]

The possibility that the emergency command center is evacuated earlier than the 9/11 Commission claims is partly confirmed by OEM Commissioner John Odermatt, who later says that after the first plane hit the WTC, he left only two staffers there (see (Soon After 8:46 a.m.-9:35 a.m.) September 11, 2001).

source

Obviously the two staffers ran off as soon as the boss was out of sight, because they were not in the OEM when Jennings and Hess arrived at the OEM on the 23rd floor minutes after 9:03.

03:50 "I heard the explosions, and then the key thing was . . when the police officer came to me, he said we've got more reports of explosions and you have to run."

And later when he states 05:20 video 2 "the fire department came and went. They came twice. Why? Because building tower 1 fell, then tower 2 fell."

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

posted by SPreston

posted by GoodOlDave

Oh, you villainous liar, you! Why are you intentionally picking only those buildings that were only lightly damaged by the collapse? Why aren't you showing us WTC 6, the building standing between the north tower and WTC 7? You know, like THIS one?

No Dave, I do not have to adopt your tactics because truth is on my side.

I did not use WTC6 because it is much closer to WTC1 than WTC7, and besides WTC6 obviously had its own preplanted explosives going off at some time.

The near side of WTC6 was only 30-40 feet away, while the near side of WTC7 was over 355 feet from WTC1.

Besides the explosion inside WTC7 happened before either tower fell, so your supposition is obsolete.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Furthermore Dave, OEM Commissioner John Odermatt claims he evacuated the OEM 23rd floor except for two staffers, after the 1st plane hit the tower which was officially 8:46 AM. That gave more time for OEM to be evacuated and for the two staffers to hightail it to safety, before Jennings and Hess arrived at OEM on the 23rd floor at 9:03 AM to find it empty.

That left 56 minutes for Jennings to make phone calls, climb down and up 17 floors of stairs, and break out a window before the firemen ran away because of the 1st tower collapse at 9:59.

See how easy it is Dave when a person sticks to the facts?

But according to the London Independent, Hess and Jennings arrive there by the time the South Tower is hit, which suggests the center is evacuated earlier than officially claimed. [Independent, 9/13/2001] Jennings himself will recall, “I had to be inside on the 23rd floor when the second plane hit.” [Dylan Avery, 2007]

The possibility that the emergency command center is evacuated earlier than the 9/11 Commission claims is partly confirmed by OEM Commissioner John Odermatt, who later says that after the first plane hit the WTC, he left only two staffers there (see (Soon After 8:46 a.m.-9:35 a.m.) September 11, 2001).

source

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

But you Dave are misrepresenting your times on deliberate lies taken from the political hack 9-11 Whitewash Commission The OEM was evacuated at 9:03 or mere minutes afterward.

Sometimes, you really DO crack me up, spreston. You claim you don't frequent any of those conspiracy monger websites, and yet whenever you start short circuiting from information you can't deal with, you go to those very websites to find out what you're allowed to think. Well, fine by me, namely becuase...

source

Thank you, truly, for that link, spreston. After browsing the information, I found out something very interesting- Jennings was NOT the only person still in WTC 7 at that time, which I didn't know. From your own historycommons website...

"Shortly After 9:59 a.m.-12:10 p.m.) September 11, 2001: Security Officer Heads into WTC 7 and Gets Trapped in Building A security officer for one of the businesses in Building 7 of the World Trade Center (WTC 7) goes up WTC 7 and subsequently becomes trapped on its seventh floor. [National Institute of Standards and Technology, 9/2005, pp. 109-110 ; National Institute of Standards and Technology, 11/2008, pp. 298-299 ] Although most people were evacuated from the building around the time the South Tower was hit, if not earlier (see (9:03 a.m.) September 11, 2001), after the South Tower collapses at 9:59 a.m. the security officer heads up to a floor in the 40s in WTC 7, reportedly to check that all his personnel have left. (The name of the company he works for is unstated.) He is initially accompanied by a police officer, but at around the 10th floor this officer has difficulty breathing, and so goes back down and exits the building. When the North Tower collapses at 10:28 a.m., WTC 7 shakes and the stairwell goes dark. The security officer, who has reached the 30th floor by this time, heads back down the stairs. When he reaches the 23rd floor, where the headquarters of New York’s Office of Emergency Management (OEM) is located, he opens the door to check for any members of staff that might still be there, but finds the area filled with smoke. (The OEM was evacuated at about 9:30 a.m., if not earlier (see (Soon After 8:46 a.m.-9:35 a.m.) September 11, 2001 and (9:30 a.m.) September 11, 2001).) He then continues down to the seventh floor, where he has to stop because he is unable to see or breathe. He is able to break a window, and calls for help. [National Institute of Standards and Technology, 11/2008, pp. 298-299 ] At around 12:10 to 12:15 p.m., firefighters will enter the building and rescue the security officer, escorting him down the stairs and out of the building. They will also rescue two men who are trapped on the eighth floor (see 12:10 p.m.-12:15 p.m. September 11, 2001). [National Institute of Standards and Technology, 6/2004 ; National Institute of Standards and Technology, 9/2005, pp. 110 ]"

Even conspiracy websites say you're full of it!

So we have a SECOND witness who reports WTC 7 was still intact when the south tower collapsed, and who confirms the only explosion encountered was at 10:28, when the north tower collapsed, down to the exact same description of stairwells shaking and being plunged into darkness that Jennings gave. It even mentions the firefighters rescuing two men on the 8th floor at roughly the same time he was. Guess who *they* were?

So now, not only does Jennings' itineraty fit the timeline perfectly that the explosion he heard was when the North tower collapsed, as I said it did, we have a second witness who reports the building shook and the stairwell went dark at 10:28, DOWN TO THE EXACT SAME DESCRIPTION. PLUS, the second witness confirms the building was intact after the south tower fell, so there's NO WAY the explosion could have occurred before 10:28, as you're attempting to insinuate. So, I will use your own quote- are you going to believe the accounts of eyewitnesses who were actually there or are you going to believe those conspiracy websites spreading these conspiracy stories to make a buck?

Actually I take that back- in this case, both the eyewitness accounts AND the conspiracy websites are all telling you you're wrong. YOUR OWN SOURCES, yet. Sheesh, you really, REALLY shot your own conspiracy story out of the water, with that bit, dude. Thank you very, very much!

Obviously the two staffers ran off as soon as the boss was out of sight, because they were not in the OEM when Jennings and Hess arrived at the OEM on the 23rd floor minutes after 9:03.

No, obviously you're makign that up off the top of your head, but that's really neither here nor there. It doesn't matter anymore becuase it still doesn't refute the eyewitness account of the security guard who comfirms everything I posted, and refutes everything YOU posted.

The matter is now closed. Any further perversion of the facts is entirely your own doing and yours alone. Stop twisting the words of these eyewitnesses for your own sick political agenda, already.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I did not use WTC6 because it is much closer to WTC1 than WTC7, and besides WTC6 obviously had its own preplanted explosives going off at some time.

No, actually, it's obvious that you're willing to make up crap off the top of your head as you go along. We can flipping see with our own eyes that WTC 6 was crushed as if a giant stepped on it and yet you still try to squeeze your ridiculous "secret explosives" stories into the mix? And what the heck would they need explosives in WTC 6 for when WTC 1 falling on it would do a hell of a lot more damage than explosives ever would.

The near side of WTC6 was only 30-40 feet away, while the near side of WTC7 was over 355 feet from WTC1.

Yeah, and the towers were 1,450 feet tall. Even falling straight down, wreckage would have still hit it. How the heck could wreckage from that gigantic a building *not* hit it?

Jeez, dude, you just don't want to admit you're wrong, do you?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Gee Dave you are a real hoot. Do you even comprehend what you read?

First your alleged security officer is un-named and his company on a floor in the 40s is un-named. He allegedly heads up there after the South Tower collapses at 9:59 a.m. The alleged police officer accompanying him has difficulty breathing, and after reaching the 10th floor, goes back down the stairs and exits the building.

Obviously Dave, these guys are on a different stairway because Barry Jennings was on an impassable damaged stairway wasn't he?

The stairway Barry Jennings was on was damaged before the two towers fell, because the firemen later retreated twice when each tower fell. Barry Jennings had 56 minutes to make his calls and go up and down his impassable damaged stairway and bust out the window, before the firemen arrived the 1st time and before the 1st tower fell.

Nowhere in your quote does the testimony of Barry Jennings receive any debunking. Obviously your two guys were on a stairway on the other end of WTC7. The stairway Jennings was on did not magically repair itself. There could have been other people trapped on the 8th floor. There could have been dozens of people trapped in the officially evacuated building. Jennings and Hess and several others were definitely inside WTC7, so it was not evacuated was it? The account of Barry Jennings still stands, regardless of your whining and denial after denial after denial.

Your alleged witnesses, un-named of course, and impossible to verify, like Barry Jennings was verified live on videotaped interview, do not prove that WTC7 was undamaged before the two towers fell.

So you are just blowing in the wind, as usual Dave, and stubbornly defending the traitorous 9-11 perps. As usual.

Indeed the matter is closed and the testimony of Barry Jennings still stands.

The two staffers left behind at the OEM on the 23rd floor running off shortly after Flight 11 hit the North Tower at 8:46 AM is simply human nature. Why would anybody stick around when something is dreadfully wrong, and the boss and the rest of the staff just fled the OEM in terror?

source

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Gee Dave you are a real hoot. Do you even comprehend what you read?

First your alleged security officer is un-named and his company on a floor in the 40s is un-named.

You're not claiming historycommons (you know, the site YOU are quoting from) is spreading false information, ARE YOU??? They're the ones who wrote that timeline, not me. Besides, the two people rescued from the 8th floor are likewise unnamed but we still know full well who they were. If I cared to dig into the references that historycommons gave us, I'm sure I'd find his name, too...but if you're so hard core devoted to your conspiracy stories then even if I did supply you with a name I doubt you'd believe it, even it if did come from your own website.

Am I wrong?

Obviously Dave, these guys are on a different stairway because Barry Jennings was on an impassable damaged stairway wasn't he?

How the heck do you figure that? The security officer reports there was *no* damage to WTC 7 nor was there *any* noticable activity in WTC even after the south tower fell. It was only at 10:28, as the security guard went up the stairs and made it to the 30th floor, when the festivities began. Jenninng was wrong- there is no way he could have seen both towers standing after the explosion he encountered.

Not that it matters, becuase claiming that explosives powerful enough to destroy one stairwell as well as the whole lobby wouldn't destroy *both* stairwells is pretty idiotic, even for you.

The stairway Barry Jennings was on was damaged before the two towers fell, because the firemen later retreated twice when each tower fell.

...and that's another thing. Nowhere does Jennings say how he knew why the firemen were running, and I can't see how he could know. He was inside the building while the firemen were outside. He may have seen them running, but it would have been due to some other reason. After the first tower fell, the firemen would necessarily be jumpy and run away at any sign that something was falling.

Oh, and I'd still like to know how Jennings is the only person in the world who witnessed WTC 7 blowing up before the towers collapsed, despite the whole flipping world watching intently what was going on in the WTC. complex. Not even other witnesses who were in the same building he was in encountered any such thing.

Barry Jennings had 56 minutes to make his calls and go up and down his impassable damaged stairway and bust out the window, before the firemen arrived the 1st time and before the 1st tower fell.

..but as the security officer describes, there was *no* damage to WTC 7 when the south tower fell becuase he was climbing the stairs, ergo, the stairs were *not* impassable.

Nowhere in your quote does the testimony of Barry Jennings receive any debunking.

LIAR! I wasn't debunking Jennings' testimony. I was trying to *use* Jennings testimony and comparing it with the testimony of others to show the explosion he heard had to have been at the same time WTC 1 collapsed...and now we have a second eyewitness testimony that shows the explosion had to have been at the same time WTC 1 collapsed.

So you are just blowing in the wind, as usual Dave, and stubbornly defending the traitorous 9-11 perps. As usual.

In short, you'll gleefully quote anything and everything that gives the veneer of support to your conspiracy stories, but the very nanosecond they turn heretic and say something that contradicts what you yourself want to believe, they instantly become "traitorous 9/11 perps".

This was YOUR OWN WEB SITE you were quoting. Good grief, dude, you have issues.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Guys, try not to overwhelm "Dave" with all the questions. It's too much
info for him to handle, and he therefore gets sidetracked and forgets to
answer the basics.

Hey "dave", why did the firemen run away twice? Did the hear the ice-
cream truck, or did the organize a race to see who could sprint to the
end of the road fastest for a chance to ride shot gun in the big red fire truck?

Still waiting for YOU to tell us why the firemen had to run away twice?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Hey "dave", why did the firemen run away twice? Did the hear the ice-
cream truck, or did the organize a race to see who could sprint to the
end of the road fastest for a chance to ride shot gun in the big red fire truck?

Still waiting for YOU to tell us why the firemen had to run away twice?

The question I'd like to ask *you* is how the heck you think they only ran away twice? After the first building fell, I can guarantee they'd be jumpy and run away at the slightest povocation.

They ran away when the first and second buildings collapsed, obviously, and I know they had to have run away a third time, when firefighter command told firefighters to clear out of WTC 7, as well as a fourth time, when it actually did. I wouldn't doubt that they may have run away more than that, as wreckage from neighboring ruined buildings was falling down on their heads. Frome what I hear, WTC 5 was so smashed up, if one or two more support columns had been destroyed, it would have collapsed too.

Of course this begs the question, "so flipping what"? We have multiple eyewitnesses who say there was no damage to WTC 7 before 10:28, when WTC 1 fell on it, so your meanderings are rather pointless. Jennings was trapped inside WTC 7 and didn't even know in what order the buildings collapsed, and if he didn't know THAT, then he would hardly know the actual reason why the firefighters were running for, now hould he?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
DING, DING, DING! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
They ran away when the first and second buildings collapsed, obviously, ...

Uh huh, and Barry remembers both of those!

I know they had to have run away a third time, when firefighter command told firefighters to clear out of WTC 7

This command could only have been given AFTER the second building fell.
No need to count this.

as well as a fourth time, when it actually did.

No contest that Barry made it out well before the collapse of seven;
no need to count a fourth time either.

from neighboring ruined buildings was falling down on their heads. Frome what I hear, WTC 5 was so smashed up, if one or two more support columns had been destroyed, it would have collapsed too.

From what you HEAR? Did you not see pictures of this building compared to 6? How
many floors high was building 5? How many feet away was building seven?

How many floors was building 6? Many many feet away was building
seven?

Of course this begs the question, "so flipping what"? We have multiple eyewitnesses who say there was no damage to WTC 7 before 10:28, when WTC 1 fell on it, so your meanderings are rather pointless.

Yup, pretty much correct based on the above.

Jennings was trapped inside WTC 7 and didn't even know in what order the buildings collapsed, and if he didn't know THAT, then he would hardly know the actual reason why the firefighters were running for, now hould he?

Ya really think someone could confuse the falling of a 110 floor skyscraper
with anything you could image happening?

Order didn't matter. After you find out how tiny building 5 and 6 WERE (are),
you will PROVE TO YOURSELF that they were too small to cause damage
to Barry's floor, or rain down debris prior to the floor EXPLODING in building seven.

The question I'd like to ask *you* is how the heck you think they only ran away twice? After the first building fell, I can guarantee they'd be jumpy and run away at the slightest povocation.

Because Barry was only stuck in there long enough to see them run
twice.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by turbofan]

[edit on 28-8-2009 by turbofan]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Uh huh, and Barry remembers both of those!

Cetainly plausible, since the first building fell approx 9:03 and the second at 10:28, and Jennings was in WTC 7 all during this time.

This command could only have been given AFTER the second building fell. No need to count this.

Incorrect. If the firefighters believed WTC 7 was about to fall on them as they were attempting to clear out the people trapped inside, they would have obviously run regardless of what their commands were. After the first and second towers fell, they would have been necessarily jumpy.

From what you HEAR? Did you not see pictures of this building compared to 6? How many floors high was building 5? How many feet away was building seven?

I mention this becuase I know during the cleanup of ground zero, entry was forbidden for WTC 5 for all personnel becuase it was damaged to the point of being dangerously unstable. It stands to reason that the structure was a mere eyeblink away from collapsing as well.

How many floors was building 6? Many many feet away was building seven?

The distance from WTC 6 to WTC 7 is irrelevent. The question is whether the north tower was tall enough so that wreckage could have reached WTC 7. Seeing how both WTC 6 and 7 looked like a giant stepped on them, the answer is obviously yes.

Ya really think someone could confuse the falling of a 110 floor skyscraper with anything you could image happening?

I don't know, as I've never been inside a building as another building is falling on it to find out what it would be like. Until it happened to Jennings, I daresay he wouldn't know what it would be like, either.

Order didn't matter. After you find out how tiny building 5 and 6 WERE (are), you will PROVE TO YOURSELF that they were too small to cause damage to Barry's floor, or rain down debris prior to the floor EXPLODING in building seven.

I didn't say that WTC 5 and 6 were what damaged WTC 7. I said WTC 1 fell and damaged WTC 5, 6, and 7.

Because Barry was only stuck in there long enough to see them run
twice.

I do not pretend to know the reason for why the firefighters ran away, as Jennings reported they did, becuase I wasn't there. All I know that the explosion everyone was describing was necessarily at 10:28, when the north tower fell, so the reason they ran away *wasn't* becuase the towers were falling becuase they had already fallen by that time. Jennings no doubt identified the action correctly but he misidentified the reason for the action. Certainly understandable, seeing that he was inside WTC 7 cut off from the outside world when all the activities were happening.

Work the fact into your conspiracy theories as you see fit.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join