It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barry Jennings Interview - Uncut

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Cetainly plausible, since the first building fell approx 9:03 and the second at 10:28, and Jennings was in WTC 7 all during this time.

WRONG.

Tower 2 (South) fell at 9:59 AM and Tower 1 (North) fell at 10:28 AM!

So how could the SOUTH Tower hit WTC 7 while the North Tower was still
standling ASIDE from the fact that it's too far away to hit WTC 7 AND
building 5 and 6 were blocking it too?

Your THEORY does NOT make sense.

WTC7 exploeded before either tower fell, and certainly BEFORE the North
Tower fell.

THEREFORE YOU NEED NOT COUNT YOUR 3rd and 4th RUNAWAY ASSUMPTIONS.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

posted by GoodOlDave

Cetainly plausible, since the first building fell approx 9:03 and the second at 10:28, and Jennings was in WTC 7 all during this time.

posted by turbofan

WRONG.

So how could the SOUTH Tower hit WTC 7 while the North Tower was still
standling ASIDE from the fact that it's too far away to hit WTC 7 AND
building 5 and 6 were blocking it too?

WTC7 exploeded before either tower fell, and certainly BEFORE the North
Tower fell.

Gee whiz Damage Control Dave.

Are you rewriting the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY again?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

THat's the problem with most of the people who don't "get it". They are
either totally misinformed, or deliberate disinfo.

At this point "Dave" should clue into his error and figure out the connection
between bombs and WTC 7.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan

WRONG.

Ah yes, my bad. I meant to say 10:05 for the south tower fell (quoting from CNN's timeline), but I likewise accept 9:59 as being legitimate. I retract my post as a typo from being too much in a rush and I thank you for correcting my error, but the original point still stands- Jennings was still inside WTC 7 when both the first and second towers fell.

So how could the SOUTH Tower hit WTC 7 while the North Tower was still standling ASIDE from the fact that it's too far away to hit WTC 7 AND building 5 and 6 were blocking it too?

It doesn't make sense becuase I never said that the south tower ever hit WTC 7. I went back to look through my prior posts and didn't see where I ever said the south tower ever hit WTC 7. That bit came entirely from you, not me, which makes it a strawman argument.

WTC7 exploeded before either tower fell, and certainly BEFORE the North Tower fell.

No other eyewitness on the planet corroborates what Jennings claims here. Not the police, not the firefighters, not the other people who were still inside WTC 7 as he was, and certainly not any of the 5,000 video cameras recording what was going on in Manhattan all during 9/11. I certainly do not doubt that Jennings did in fact see both towers standing sometime during that day, but it wasn't after the explosion.

Jennings didn't even know in what order the towers collapsed so it's clear that being inside WTC 7, he wasn't following what was happening outside WTC 7.

Like I said, I wasn't there so I can't state the reason why they would have run away. Whatever the reason, it *wasn't* becuase of the "first tower, and then the second tower, falling" becuase the first time any explosion in WTC 7 ever occurred was at 10:28, when the north tower collapsed and after the second tower had collapsed.
If you can't get past that, then you've got nothing.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

THat's the problem with most of the people who don't "get it". They are
either totally misinformed, or deliberate disinfo.

That is extremely funny, coming from this particular source.

Pretty much summarizes all of the "truth deniers" efforts.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

Gee whiz Damage Control Dave.

Are you rewriting the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY again?

This is rather a foolish statement, coming from you. After all, it is *you* who's attempting to claim that some mysterious force was powerful enough to destroy huge sections of WTC7 and yet was so quiet that noone else in the world knows about it except, of course, you conspiracy people.

In the rest of the world, including Jennings, the only explosion that ever occurred was at 10:28, when WTC 1 fell on it. Any attempt to obfuscate the facts to make it appear as anything other than this is coming entirely from you.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Wow, this guy is just too much!

If the NORTH TOWER was the one responsible for making the explosion
in WTC 7 (according to you "Good ol Dave"), and Jennings saw the firemen
runway when BOTH TOWERS FELL...

How could Jennings be STUCK watching BOTH TOWERS FALL?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan
If the NORTH TOWER was the one responsible for making the explosion
in WTC 7 (according to you "Good ol Dave"), and Jennings saw the firemen
runway when BOTH TOWERS FELL...

How could Jennings be STUCK watching BOTH TOWERS FALL?

Easy- he couldn't have. Ergo, his statement that both towers were standing after the explosion in WTC 7 was incorrect. He likewise said they ran becuase "first the north tower, and then the south tower" fell" so it's clear his testimony has problems.

You can slice and dice the story all you like, but the irrefutable fact remains that the very first explosion recorded inside WTC 7...and yes there were more eyewitnesses around than just Jennings... was at 10:28, when the north tower fell on it. When Jennings described the very first explosion he encountered, it is an irrefutable fact that it would have had to have been at 10:28, when the north tower fell and after the south tower had already fallen.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Nope. The videotaped testimony of Barry Jennings still stands.

No amount of whining and denial and slippery spin artistry will change that fact.

What Barry Jennings told us was:

03:10 video 1 "and then they ran away. See, I didn't know what was going on. That's when the 1st tower fell. When they started running, that's when the 1st tower was coming down."

03:30 "Then they ran away again. The 2nd tower fell."

01:55 video 2 "I know what I heard. I heard explosions"

03:50 "I heard the explosions, and then the key thing was . . when the police officer came to me, he said we've got more reports of explosions and you have to run."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d97a33c0a367.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 9/2/09 by SPreston]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

No amount of whining and denial and slippery spin artistry will change that fact.

If "no amount of whining and denial and slippery spin artistry will change the fact" then you should certainly be able to produce at least one corroborating eyewitness from all the bazillion OTHER eyewitnesses who were there- police, firefighters, news crews, other people who were in WTC 7 with him (and there were at least two)- who also report some mysterious explosion occurred in WTC 7 *before* 10:28, RIGHT???? Why is it that everyone else on the planet except for Jennings corroborates what *I'M* saying?

Good grief, talk about drinking the Kool-aid. Jennings couldn't have seen the towers standing after 10:28, end of discussion. It ain't a trick question.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Perhaps in a new investigation, the 503 1st responders which the 9-11 Whitewash Commission ignored along with their 19,000 pages of testimony, and prevented from testifying under oath, can be interviewed under oath, and perhaps a few will pop up who were in WTC7 during the explosive events, before the two towers fell, and they can verify a few facts that Barry Jennings testified to.

Of course the government loyalists desperately do not want a new investigation, and most definitely do not want the 503 1st responders interviewed under oath and publicly, because that might encourage a few more actual eyewitnesses to come forward, or even hundreds, or thousands. What a nightmare for the 9-11 perps that would be.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

Ok now lets add Northwood, the USS Liberty

All right, let's add them.

-Northwoods was rejected before it ever began, the guy who came up with it was sacked, and the plan was thrown into the trash. It was released to the public some forty years later where a writer found out about it, and by word of mouth you found out about it too.

-Tthe Israelis admitted they attacked the USS Liberty, apologized, and paid $$$ to the families of the crew members who were killed, as well as $$$ to the gov't for shooting up the ship itself. Moreover, you likewise know about the USS Liberty so noone is trying to keep anything a secret.

So where the heck is the conspiracy here?

So you might as well stick the other one in too.

...to which I will reply, "buy yourself a dog and call it, "Clue", so you'll have one". All you've managed to do is PROVE everything I said about the inability of the gov't to keep real conspiracies under wraps. Thank you.

I really do appreciate the refreshing non denial of the above.
You are aware that the guy that stopped the application of the Northwood plan was murder very soon after, PRESEDENT JOHN F KENNEDY.
And Americans through their hard earned tax money paid for their own ship and compensation of their own sailors families.
(Israel is subsidized by American taxpayers.)
All false flags that do come to the attention of the American public take years.
Years of work and devotion by folks trying to get those REINVESTIGATIONS.
Patriots that put themselves on the line to do battle against the rotten core of the present communist interlopers.
My pooches Clue and G.O.D. say woof.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

If "no amount of whining and denial and slippery spin artistry will change the fact" then you should certainly be able to produce at least one corroborating eyewitness from all the bazillion OTHER eyewitnesses who were there- police, firefighters, news crews, other people who were in WTC 7 with him (and there were at least two)- who also report some mysterious explosion occurred in WTC 7 *before* 10:28, RIGHT???? Why is it that everyone else on the planet except for Jennings corroborates what *I'M* saying?

Good grief, talk about drinking the Kool-aid. Jennings couldn't have seen the towers standing after 10:28, end of discussion. It ain't a trick question.

You ARE a piece of work...there are MANY witnesses to explosions 'NOT' associated with office fires

What about the *IGNORED* sworn testimony from FDNY A Riveria, (source), who, along with others, were evacuating WTC3, (Marriott Hotel), when CONCUSSIVE EXPLOSIONS were going off throughout the building...BEFORE ANY TOWER FELL.
WHAT blew out three flights of stairs, TRAPPING them on the 4th floor, BEFORE ANY TOWER FELL
WHAT were all these concussive explosions, causing them to be concerned enough to leave the building, only to get back down to the 4th floor, to find the stairs they JUST went up moments earlier GONE and the lobby's destroyed

HE talks about ALL the explosions and the rescue of 'other' members of FDNY that were caught up in the WTC3 explosions, starting on page 4 of his sworn testimony.
He doesn't state the first tower falling till page 7 of his testimony, and page 9 for the second tower.

So...WHAT caused ALL the CONCUSSIVE damage in 3 BEFORE any tower fell?

Wasn't from a fireball shooting down the elevator shafts, nor bodies falling

[edit on 3-9-2009 by hgfbob]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by hgfbob

This guy is good! Go get'em!

I'm sure the excuse will be, "It was so long ago, they couldn't remember
which floor and when the towers fell"

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Since there is a long weekend and the gov. shills are probably soaking there fingers in a piece of humble pie. I would like to thank all that have been working so hard bringing the unknown 911 information to light.
It's a hard fight when the cards are stacked against the facts in these tragedies. Alas I see a solid increase in those fighters.
Enjoy the weekend and watch your back.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join