It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keep Eye Open For Aug 20th & Illuminati Club

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
reply to post by DodgeG1

I'm not going to prove anything to anyone. Period.

If you join, you will be side by side with Billionaires in PERSON at meetings and making decisions.

If that's not valuable, then sorry I can't help you.

How is being next to a billionaire valuable?? I could be next to a poor person and it could be valuable. Just because someone has money it doesnt make them any more important or valuable than someone who is less fortunate. Another thing celebs are just people they are nothing special!

I have a question.....How did they recruit you?? I only ask this because a friend of mine was hand delivered a letter requesting him to join the Illuminati on more than one occasion. There is a meeting in Nov he was asked to attend and he doesnt really want to go but he said he might just to get an idea of what they really are. He has been into this type of stuff for a long time and he is someone my bf trusts with his life and I believe him. When he is back in town I will see the letters and take pics and post on here, minus his name. I didnt want to mention this on here until I saw the letters (I didnt want to get flamed) but your post caught my attention. If you have these why not post them?? You can black out names and stuff that identifies you......

I dont know much about these societies but from what I have read they dont really want people talking about it. I mean I guess that is why they are called secret societies.

[edit on 8/21/2009 by mblahnikluver] for spelling

[edit on 8/21/2009 by mblahnikluver]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by diakrite
aug. 21th aaaaaand ..Nuttin'happened..
darn!

I WANT MY "SPECIAL"HAPPENINGS[stomps feet]..

And he had the nerve to call everyone that didnt believe what he said here, a disinfo agent.

Its quite clear who the disinfo agent is now, isnt it Bobby

Thanks for contributing to the plummeting quality of ATS

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Double Post

[edit on 21/8/2009 by OzWeatherman]

<< 2  3  4   >>

join