It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keep Eye Open For Aug 20th & Illuminati Club

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JFletcher

Good luck with your endeavors.

If you survive, then you can work for me.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321

If you join, you will be side by side with Billionaires in PERSON at meetings and making decisions.

If that's not valuable, then sorry I can't help you.

Ok, you will be side by side with billionaires but dou you have the financial background so that they want you to be aside of them?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

reply to post by JFletcher

Good luck with your endeavors.

so lemme think bobyliar321..erm...bobylove321...

at first you said words like :
opening its doors to the public, enlightenment..BS BS..now you want him to work for you..

also...

2)A lot of people have accused me of "not" knowing anything, and that I'm a liar because I always "pretend" to know something more than the average person.

dont tell me you still ask why?

and...

I do NOT know everything in the Illuminati because there's a hierarchy, and I'm at the first level, which has the power to recruit people into the club.

you seem to be avoiding the recruiting question man!!!!!!...
how come you are at the 1st level, you said you dont know much about it since you are at 1st level..BUT..BUT..you can recruit new members...PLS ANSWER

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   

If I survive you'll be begging for a job

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
In your third reply to the other member's posts you said

That's all I can say for now because I'm busy.

Yet you are still posting...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
This thread is closed, and I am no longer going to respond to any posts.

When the official thread is made, then you can ask questions, etc.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
what a nice politician you make

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   

It's not free to join, and it will never be, but it will be affordable for people who are serious enough to join the group and change their lives.

You said you were not going to respond, but I am going to throw this out there anyway.

If you have to pay to be side by side with people who have billions, why are you paying?

If you are so qualified for this organization, shouldn't they be paying you to join?

To me, it seems that recruiting people like you, is just lining their pockets even more.

Two more words for you:

PYRAMID SCHEME!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

If you join, you will be side by side with Billionaires in PERSON at meetings and making decisions.

If that's not valuable, then sorry I can't help you.

No, I will NOT sell AMWAY with you, nor will I attend your AMWAY sales conference. FYI, Amway is not the Illuminati.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

hi bobby..you mention the sort of people in the NWO 2 group..care to mention any names?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Gimme a break......(eyes rolling)

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

reply to post by johnny2127

Except the fact that I'm not looking for attention, and I actually will tell people about the site within a few short weeks.

Liars can't cover their tracks.

Now you can believe whatever you want because it really doesn't matter.

Here's a bit of a secret for you as well:

If you choose to remain close minded, then your character in this game will also have obstacles in his way that will prevent him from being enlightened.

You'd know what I'm saying is true when the time comes for you to realize the sentence above.

Buddy, this isn't being closed minded, its being open eyed. A real recruit would neither broadcast his recruitment or membership, nor would he or she be allowed to. The only reason they would be allowed to would be purely for a misinformation campaign. That I could see.

But no one that is currently within secret societies broadcasts it and gives up the secrets. Your actions are not one of someone invited or part of any of these organizations. A freemason can admit being a freemason but they won't divulge what you are talking about. Same for the Bilderbergers, or BOTA, or any other organization.

So there are 3 possibilities:
1) You are lying and were recruited to nothing
2) You were recruited as part of a joke by someone but not recruited to anything other than others laughing at you.
3) You were recruited as part of a misinformation campaign.

Personally from your actions and ignorance of facts concerning this groups, I would guess you are lying.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   

You still didn't answer my question

why are you posting this on this site? If you have no proof or no credentials then it is pointless

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
boby..boby...were r u boby!!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

A member of this Illuminati group found me, and told me I'm ready to join.

What makes you think that they were the "Illuminati" and not just some nutter taking you along for a ride at your expense? After all ... if you have joined then he must already have taken money from you?

[edit on 13-8-2009 by george_gaz]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Maybe he's looking for other idiots to return his "investment" in Enlightment.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I think this bobby guy is just some nerd with a keyboard who is pretending to be in the Illumunati club. He probably made a pretend club in his hometown where him and his starwars buddies play dress up and call themselves the Illumunati club.

Like someone stated before, the real Illumunati would never pick someone like him to be there club.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by Rocketgirl]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I noticed you got annoyed by all the people saying they dont believe you and kind of just put it off until a later date until a website is done or something?!

I think you should have expected starting a thread without information and getting negative feedback. Its about the same as saying... nananahbooobooo I got a secret, and i cant tell you kind of crap. That trait is immature in its kiddo form, and in its adult form it makes you look very foolish.

Everyone here is on ATS to seek truth, to discuss it, to dismantle facts and open their minds to the truth of this world... while some may be more negative or paranoid than others... YOU made a bad choice to start a thread with basically no information... especially against people who have been dissecting post after posts for many years.

I personally will be looking forward to your next thread you seem to be hinting at creating with more information. It would be awesome to have a group trying to stop the other group, because freedom is an absolute right... not being born into the right families and thinking you have divine rights.. thats just evil. So anyways... No disrespect to you, but the professionality to this thread wasnt so hot. Next Thread keep in mind that your facts will be debated so try to support everything you write. If you do not have information for it... then its best not to write things leading to it.

Good luck with this endeavor of yours... i hope the next thread is well prepared

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I just have one question:

You mentioned that you were recruited and told that you "were now ready" to join.

What was the catalyst behind this? How was the determination made that now you were ready?

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Regarding your statements about the 2 societies, Obviously the 'parasitic' one is the one we can all agree on is the one we ALL dislike- hate - fear etc. And these are the ones that want to reduce the population for their own gains, now regarding the second society ( your society) , what are their views about the worlds population? are they going to wait for the first society to decimate the citiznery first or take action before , or HOPE to take action before the majority of the people are wiped out?

Do they ( your society) feel that technology being withheld for the benefit of the few can and should be released to the masses to actually try and make it better for all?
IMO we are stagnating on this planet, there is not enough being done to let off us this rock? ( bit startrekky I know, but thats my opinion.)

And TBH I worry about 'secret' societies, makes me worry that if you are all honest and 'above board' why be a secret society?

Surely you'd need a better sounding board that a conspiracy website , with , no offence to anyone in particular, people that tar you with the same brush as those we despise?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join