It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keep Eye Open For Aug 20th & Illuminati Club

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I have two things to say:

1)Keep your eye open on Aug 20 for one reason only:

It is Afghanistan's presidential election. The U.S.A is losing its grip on its own citizens (many people are beginning to protest and riot), so they are going to go to their last resort, which has always been a false flag.

Keep your eye open.

2)A lot of people have accused me of "not" knowing anything, and that I'm a liar because I always "pretend" to know something more than the average person.

Well, here's me telling you this:

Around November 1st, the Illuminati (Billionaires, Celebrities, Trilateral Commission, etc) is opening its doors to the public. However, you CAN'T get in unless you are referred by a current member (me). I was recruited recently by another member higher up in the organization.

It's not free to join, and it will never be, but it will be affordable for people who are serious enough to join the group and change their lives.

Within the next few weeks, I will post a thread about it and explain it in more detail.

I do NOT know everything in the Illuminati because there's a hierarchy, and I'm at the first level, which has the power to recruit people into the club.

Keep your eyes open for that.

[edit on 12-8-2009 by bobbylove321]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Do not ask me how I joined because I can't tell you.

But I can tell you this:

This IS the REAL deal.

Stay awake, and soon you will know the truth.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Thats a little sketchy...

Why do all the secret clubs all request money? If they do not good with it...

Wouldnt the illuminati be about the same as big bankers then? Greed corruption etc. Trading Material Possessions for spiritual enlightenment etc... Its just a little fishy. If you are paying money into this group, i hope you keep your head up and your eyes wide open for lies and deceit. Because you will probably find it.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by rjmelter

I don't know about "other" clubs because I don't go after them to find them.

A member of this Illuminati group found me, and told me I'm ready to join.

You see the "mistake" that conspiracy theorists make is that they think the world is coming to an "end", but what they don't know is that the term "end" is a metaphor. Myself included, use to think the NWO is a very bad thing and we are all going to be wiped out, etc.

UNTIL I found out that there's TWO New World Order agendas.

Not one....TWO.

99% of conspiracy theorists focus on the One and not the second more crucial one.

All I can say is that the first one (the nwo everyone expects to happen) will NOT happen, and it will in fact be the other one.

That's all I can say for now because I'm busy.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Well rest assured (if what you say is true) that 'they' are keeping tabs on you. Why post a thread about it? This implies you feel you have some sort of permission to do so prior to this grand revelation.

I posted some Timewave info regarding protests and riots for around that time earlier today, did you happen to read that and then decide to expand on it?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It will definitely be a time of unrest (moreso than usual) , but I'm obviously skeptical with your backstory.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

They don't keep tabs on me because I have permission to recruit others.

And I just looked at your post that you made in the other thread now, so mine was not an idea expanding on yours.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I'm watching this.

I'm definitely interested to see if anything develops anyway.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
i would never want to join a club of suckers that i hate.
good for you but you will loose in the end.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by upnorthtrip

You don't even know who they are, or what they do.

Don't be another brainwashed individual. Remember there's TWO New World Order Agendas.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
People he's not joining anything. You cannot openly talk about any secret societies much less post about them in a forum. If the Illuminati exist, they have kept themselves exceptionally secret for hundreds of years. These people wouldn't then recruit the sort of person that would then go blab about it on a forum.

This is all just bluster and this guy setting himself up to be able to say things about the Illuminati as fact since he says he is a member. Just another disgruntled person looking for attention.....

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

Except the fact that I'm not looking for attention, and I actually will tell people about the site within a few short weeks.

Liars can't cover their tracks.

Now you can believe whatever you want because it really doesn't matter.

Here's a bit of a secret for you as well:

If you choose to remain close minded, then your character in this game will also have obstacles in his way that will prevent him from being enlightened.

You'd know what I'm saying is true when the time comes for you to realize the sentence above.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
i cant take this nonsense any longer....NWO,ILLUMINATI, ALIENS, ROSWELL, LIFE ON THE MOON ,2012, MAYA Lol....what i know is as till today i have to go to work everyday there aint no movie happening right now in the real life....i think we better focus more on science which is the only truth around here...i thonk for the others i am sry but i think Harry Potter did a lot harm to you..thanks got i like only true story movies

and by the way OP..at the 1st Level you have the right to recruit people :/ ..thats what i call a secret society very well oragnize....gimmie a break man

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Yes, and you will continue to go to work everyday.

It is asked of you.

No free thinking either.

Single file.

Good.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
How do we know you're not some snake-oil salesman, get rich quick loon?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

ye ye..

what about recruiting people at 1st level?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Would you care to elebarote on this second NWO please

Also in one of your posts you say that you can't say much because you are "busy", but then you reply to another post 1 hour later. That doesn't sound very busy too me!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DodgeG1

I'm not going to go into a lot of detail because it would take weeks to try and explain the entire picture, but there's two NWO agendas.

The first one is the Parasitic Elite which want to depopulate the planet and enslave the remaining population, so that they could have everything such as food and technology to themselves. (Yes, this is VERY real and it's their agenda)

The second one is the Elite that got to the place where they are from "honest" work and ethics. These rich and powerful influentials are AGAINST the Parasitic Elite. These people are going to be the winners because they are going to make technology, food, etc. at such an affordable price soon that it WILL put the other group out of business.

The second group is going to start initiating members into their group soon, and those who join, well let's just say within the next few years we shall have political powers and other authoritative positions in society. Our goal is to ensure peace on this planet, and start a conscious mental shift.

Our group consists of presidents, billionaires, celebrities, scientists, doctors, and experts in every field.

That's all I can say for now.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Do you have any proof that these two societies exist?

I don't quite understand what you are trying to get out of posting this stuff on this site? are you trying to recruit or what?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Ok, so it will end up in a war between NWO 1 and NWO 2

And NWO 2 will gather ...within the next few years we shall have political powers and other authoritative positions in society...

Where will be the difference between NWO 1 and NWO 2?

You just get 1 "illness" replaced by another...

On your second post you say that " All I can say is that the first one (the nwo everyone expects to happen) will NOT happen, and it will in fact be the other one...."

In this last post you say that " the first one is the Parasitic Elite which want to depopulate the planet and enslave the remaining population, so that they could have everything such as food and technology to themselves. (Yes, this is VERY real and it's their agenda) "

So if it will NOT happen since the agenda looks pretty "final" how do you know that NWO 1 isn't a concept of NWO 2??

I think I will still resist the NWO no matter what number they'll reach in years.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DodgeG1

I'm not going to prove anything to anyone. Period.

If you join, you will be side by side with Billionaires in PERSON at meetings and making decisions.

If that's not valuable, then sorry I can't help you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join