It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keep Eye Open For Aug 20th & Illuminati Club

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

.b.e. s.u.r.e. t.o. d.r.i.n.k y.o.u.r. o.v.a.l.t.i.n.e.

back on topic,

is keeping your 'eye open' to illuminati symbolism a pun? I think so!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheScope
reply to post by 11b1p

You mean.. "Rosicrucian" learn to spell the name of your poison

lol, yeah, i saw that after i posted it, im a horrible fricken speller. the rosicrucians are not poison my friend, we are not violent at all. we teach to open your mind, and open up your concesnious (how ever you spell it). so much of us is misunderstood it is ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 11b1p

Hopefully they will open your mind to a spelling test.

Bobbi...come out and play. I want to hear more lies...er...secrets!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
reply to post by 11b1p

Hopefully they will open your mind to a spelling test.

Bobbi...come out and play. I want to hear more lies...er...secrets!

lmoa, one can only wish...the good thing is im in the medical field now, so i dont really have to spell
as long as you can make out a few letters of my writing, its all good

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mynameisjuan

Oh man that was funny as hell!

Son of a B#@$ a crummy commercial!

Come on Ralphie your brother has to go!!!!!

NWO 2: the wrath of Kahn. Im in, were do I sign up?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Somewhere over the last many years there seems to have been a confusion about the powers that be.

There is no NWO. It's the same World Order that has been in power hundreds of years.

This was a very slick trick to confuse the population.

One World Government is the goal and the name of the group.

There is nothing new about the movement.

It's the same old movement that is finally coming to fruition.

The United Nations will slowly morph into the head of the New World Government.

That is the plan unless we stop it.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by pcgeek

Originally posted by mynameisjuan

Oh man that was funny as hell!

Son of a B#@$ a crummy commercial!

Come on Ralphie your brother has to go!!!!!

NWO 2: the wrath of Kahn. Im in, were do I sign up?

i just dont want that bug thingy in my ear.....

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

You are lying. And while I realize that it is typical not to call someone out like this, it is important for people to realize false information when they are presented with it.

I'm not going to tell you how to go about your business sir, but many have been banned for spamming the board like this, my guess is your tirade will end similarly.

I'm calling you out because what and how you are saying what you are saying is indicative of what you are trying to accomplish. Just remember that it is possible to extract as much information out of what you type as much as what you say and do. And you're following a pattern my friend.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

I think that I know what you are talking about. I was reading and watching a documentary this morning. I even had the name of two websites for more information, but I somehow lost the bookmark for it. Seems after much checking into it, this particular group or groups were debunked.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Beware of the training tapes that they will try to sell you at the "meetings". Mandatory tapes aren't really mandatory. Boy Amway is getting clever these days. First Quixtar and now Illuminati brand names. Get the laundry soap its pretty good stuff...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
If anything... I'll be watching this thread for the entertainment value...

It's amazes me how naive some people can be. They want to believe something so badly, they would be willing to follow anyone that accepts them.

These are the same people that "Fall" into Cults!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
What ever, sooner or later, all countries will BAN secret socities for good

and there Fmailies or leaders will be Hung upside down around town.
It was done before it can be done again.

The gratest secret of them all: "The Illuminati is the biggest SCAM of the world"
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...
This is just a sneak peak at the true reason for the Illuminati.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Let me tell you, I have some very deep connections to the Rothschild family and I was almost certainly a member of it in a recent incarnation, a girl who'd be about my age (I am seventeen) sometime in the fifties. I have seen some of the horrible things this group does and I know they are not truly evil themselves, but they certainly are sorely misled and have misinterpreted the esoteric knowledge they possess. I specialized in the Scholarly, Scienctific and (probably) Spiritual/Religious subcategories of the group's interests and in my time, I did horrible things to people, particularly children. I shattered their minds and abused them inhumanly. I paid for my crimes almost immediately and I have been working diligently to alleviate all of the toxic karma my work with them left upon me. I failed in my mission then, my purposed for coming into their family. I am not a part of their family's soul group. I retain all of my knowledge about what they refer to as "radiant mind energy" and let me tell you, they are masterful magicians. I have known for some time that the Illuminati family would attempt to "reveal" themselves to the public. Let me tell you, it is not to be.

I would like to see my one-time family come into the light rather than be destroyed by it. I am not sure they understand that there is no darkening the world that has come into the light. I love them all very much, and I wish they would free themselves before they are condemned to hell on earth. They deserve better, for all the hard work they've done generating an antagonist for humanity. Humanity has chosen its future in the positive fourth density plane. On some level, particularly spiritually, they know what they're doing and where it will lead them. I am also well aware that most of them want out. Now is the time. The group is out of money, which is why it is opening its doors to the public. It is not their destiny to lead the new order of the ages.

Although it is more than likely that this thread's creator, you who I respond to, is ingenuous. However, if not, I would like very much to speak with one member of the family in particular. I would know her right away. I don't hold very high hopes for it, but it is a desire of mine all the same. I also want to let any members of the family who may be reading, though it is unlikely, that your family is at its weakest now. They don't have the resources to assassinate you if you leave, and when the public becomes aware of what your family has done, let me assure you that they will not embrace you with open arms as their new leaders. If it didn't work for Charles Manson, it won't work for The Family. I know how cultlike the Family is and I know how terrifying the thought of running away may seem. All the same, if there was ever a time to leave en masse, it would be now. I know you are good people and you deserve a better future than what is being chosen for you. This will be your last chance to take destiny into your own hands. You've always had a choice. The light will not sting your eyes, I promise you.

That is all. Thank you and Namasté

[edit on 15-8-2009 by Syrus Magistus]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
This is what has happened. Ok, he signed up for this www.globalinformationnetwork.com... and now he really thinks he's Illuminati, lol. Problem is though, this site is run by Kevin Trudeau and is a known pyramid scheme that gets you nowhere. If you read the site it tells you somewhere in there that you'll get info about Bilderberg and this and that. You have to pay to become a member and get other members to join, yada yada yada, typical pyramid scheme that gets you no where.

But Bobby, thinks this is real. He thinks he's really done ran off and joined the Illuminati, lol. Look it up, it's all over the net about what a joke this is. There's a thread somewhere on prison planet talking about it. Saw it today matter of fact. But this is more than likely what he's talking about. If not, than I'm sure it's the same thing just different site. If this is the case, this is got to be one of the funniest threads on ATS because of how serious he is. He really thinks he's joined the Illuminati.

Can't wait for his next thread. Hey Bobby, tell Davey Boy Rockefeller I said Hey. Will you do that for me?

[edit on 18-8-2009 by J.Son79]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Look here, i dont know if bobby telling the truth hey!! i dont even know if this site is real...but give him a break! I HOPE there is another positive agenda it feels good to hear that...and i wish them good luck and bless them and their agenda! Much love for them...and for bobbylove.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Best thing to do is to wait until August 21st , and then start flaming him, that way it can be decided.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ricco78
Look here, i dont know if bobby telling the truth hey!! i dont even know if this site is real...but give him a break! I HOPE there is another positive agenda it feels good to hear that...and i wish them good luck and bless them and their agenda! Much love for them...and for bobbylove.

Nope that wont be happening.

Here we have a hypocrite who goes around bagging out other people while claiming he knows every major world even that has yet to happen for the next year....so far he's never been right, and this time will be no diiferent. He's also got a habit of not telling the truth, then editing his posts to make him seem like he was right.....thats why i always quote him.

Cant wait til 21st so I can use this thread as a reference

And like always I will retract my statement and apologise if Im wrong

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Beware of the training tapes that they will try to sell you at the "meetings". Mandatory tapes aren't really mandatory. Boy Amway is getting clever these days. First Quixtar and now Illuminati brand names. Get the laundry soap its pretty good stuff...

lol, the gasoline additive from amway was really good

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Well well well

Wrong again bobbylove???

Im starting to think you may be a fibber ...... ah who am i kidding I already thought that

This entire thread was a point getting exercise.....

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
aug. 21th aaaaaand ..Nuttin'happened..
darn!

I WANT MY "SPECIAL"HAPPENINGS[stomps feet]..

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join