It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will you do when it passes?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by inthesticks

You didn't read the paper did you? Better yet....you found the source on another web site talking about the subject......Even better, you're letting your opinions be formed by other people.

The paper discusses "scarce medical interventions"....such as organ transplants or rare vaccines. And attempts to provide a framework for professionals to make decisions in their allocation. It's in the friggin' title.

If it's a choice between your 92 yr old grandma and your 16 yr old child in a decision as to who gets the one available donated heart......I know exactly how you'd bend in that debate.

Godallmighty.....the arguments used in opposition to these reform bills get stupider and stupider.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by cranberrydork]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I'm not going to argue speculation with you, which is what you're putting forth.
Neither of us knows what is going to happen. All I know is that I don't like it the way it is, with corporations handling our health care. And can't for the life of me, understand why people argue to maintain the status quo.

Well stated. Your speculation on others speculations, is hardly worth the exercise for someone with a even a little intelligence.

70% of Americans "like" the healthcare insurance that they currently have. And you're gonna tell me BO's got a better plan. What a joke!!! And you cannot understand why. Everything the Government touches, it screws up and folks don't want the government involved, especially if the government gets between the doctor and patients.

This issue is about life and death, not the Government picking your pockets!!!

No one knows what we will end up with for healthcare. That is the only fact in your quoted post.

The only thing I've learned about Obama, is if he says something, I expect the opposite to be in play. I still say he's a bully, a liar, and a puck in an empty suit for TPTB.

I not surprised you just don't understand why the folks aren't happy with BO's Healthcare Plan.

Any congressperson or senator that votes for this bill will be committing political suicide.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by Oldnslo]

<< 3  4  5   >>

join