It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our God is dead. ENKI is buried under the face on mars! (Alex Collier claim)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
wait a sec...dont we know now that the face on mars is not actully a face but only a rock formation?

The image that started it all.
www.space.com...

A more recent image of the same area, in different light, shows no facial features.
ye ye...a face..lofl

and this guy claims our god is burried under the "FACE"..when there no face at all but he didnt know back then..what a liar lol

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Topsy_Cret

Well until someone comes up with evidence that proves otherwise, then our ancestors really did build these monuments and that is what all the evidence is telling us.

Most of the knowledge of how they built these structures has been lost or destroyed during conflicts. The Ancient Library of Alexandria in Egypt was probably the largest and the most famous. The library had knowledge in mathematics, astronomy, physics, natural sciences and other subjects, dating back thousands of years. Unfortunately this knowledge was lost forever when the library was burnt to the ground by Caesar.

Mesoamerican civilization suffered a similar fate at the hands of the Conquistadors and Priests who destroyed most of the Mayan codices which contained knowledge dating back at least eight hundred years. Thanks to ignorant morons, this knowledge is now lost forever.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.crystalinks.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
stason.org...

[edit on 13-8-2009 by kindred]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Come on! I hardly think over the last 1000 or so years we wouldn't have been able to figure out some secret building knowledge. That's ridiculous. The only thing I could see is something along the lines of Coral Castle type soundwaves/anti-gravity energy or whatever being used to build the Pyramids. Maybe that type of knowledge, not necessarily alien at all. If that's the case that's even more amazing and astonishing than aliens in my opinion. But you completely down play the amazing detail, scale that went into some of these structures. The precision. There would be A LOT more evidence if the knowledge was simply "lost" as you put it.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I'm not completely sure what you're saying, but like I said, a lot of knowledge has been lost and that's a historical fact. I suggest you read up on the library of Alexandria and the Mayan codices. To suggest humans couldn't build the pyramids is ridiculous. One does not need anti gravity or sound lifting technology to build pyramids and there is no evidence whatsoever to support such claims. When we put our minds together, we are capable of anything. We already know how some of these monuments were built, however some of it is mainly speculative and based on assumptions due to the lack of evidence and historical documented facts. Nobody is really sure how Stonghenge was built, but I highly doubt it's got anything to do with anti gravity or Aliens. More like human ingenuity.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by kindred]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
THe thing is, I just a few days ago, watch an Project Camelot vid from Zurich I think, they said the Anunnaki stargates have been destroyed.?

Is this where the tilting of the Earth's precession cycle by making those three stoges dams in China comes into play? the precession will be 'off-set' for Alignment of the stargates???

I don't know Chembreather,maybe you might like to breathe through your mouth every so often.

I understand this is a conspiracy site so there will be outlandish claims, but I've never heard of the 'Three Stooges dams'. I have however heard of the three gorges dams which, while being environmentally 'bad' are 'good' for the Chinese and their increasing demands on electricity and are an amazing engineering feat no matter which way you look at them.
I seriously doubt that the loading of the dams when they are full will have much (read: negligible) effect on the precessional tilt of the Earth.

There are many snake oil merchants these days, in these times of accessibility and pay per view . Everyone wants your money and they will develop increasingly sophisticated means to gain it.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Please do not fall of course you have been given the lords son as a GUIDE PLEASE EXCEPT THIS HES THE ONLY WAY dont become watered down by misguiding teachings MY FRIENDS. Be patient and all your answers will be answered and clearified...CHRIST HAS ELDERS BUT NON CAN EVEN BE MENTIONED WITH YOUR CURRENT TOUNGS FOR RESTRICT ENVOKE REASONS chill and enjoy the ride its all good.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Please do not fall of course you have been given the lords son as a GUIDE PLEASE EXCEPT THIS HES THE ONLY WAY dont become watered down by misguiding teachings MY FRIENDS. Be patient and all your answers will be answered and clearified...CHRIST HAS ELDERS BUT NON CAN EVEN BE MENTIONED WITH YOUR CURRENT TOUNGS FOR RESTRICT ENVOKE REASONS chill and enjoy the ride its all good.

....and you know this because?

Seems like a matter of faith to me.

So what do you mean about the toungs (sic)?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
we are slaves on this planet, im pretty convinced through my own research that humans as we know it were created by "Gods", those gods being Enki and his ilk.

we are test tube babies, initially and for all we know he could be buried.

yeah we have been created, but not by some bearded dude who lives in the clouds

edit, worst spelling ever

[edit on 13-8-2009 by Silverse]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

W
In the name of the most high, ENKAI the Eternal Perception of the ALL BEING.
To begin, I would like to express my utmost respect for all beings who I found debating within this forum. I believe your questions and answers however uncanny have given the world a new begin that ‘will’ on a given day lead us to the truth of our ancient beginnings.
I have now discovered throughout my travels that many people have been enlightened as to how religion has functioned in the past and how it has evolved throughout the history of mankind, and throughout the history of those who gave human being their first breath. It is also moving to note that some have even gone further and discovered the grave injustice within the realm of religion, that being the thievery of religious concepts and the misappropriation of cultural practices. I will shed light on the matter as soon as I have a grip on the manner in which all participants debate issues.

That said, I implore every member of this forum to prepare him or herself for a very contentious issue. At first, the answer to the questions I shall pose will seem obvious and without weight, but I am certain that this will be a long discussion as the dialogue progresses.

Discussions are as follows:
1. We know that per [W. Hallo, W. Simpson (1971). The Ancient Near East. New York: Harcourt, Brace, Jovanovich. p. 28.] “ The term "Sumerian" is the common name given to the ancient inhabitants of southern Mesopotamia by their successors, the Semitic Akkadians. The Sumerians called their land ki'engir but referred to themselves as ùĝ saĝ gíg-ga, phonetically uŋ saŋ giga, literally meaning "the black-headed people".
Why did the Sumerians as we now call them so freely, call themselves THE BLACK-HEADED PEOPLE.
I would like all of you to give your opinion, albeit backed by at least one factual piece of evidence.
2. Researchers who translated Sumerian texts including Sitchin, claim that the Sumerian language belongs to no know family groups and is distinctly different from the Semitic languages abound in the area in which the evidence of this language was found(such as Akkadian, the Sumerians’ arch rivals). Some say the closest family groups in which this language could be categorized are Afro-Asiatic groups. Further more an African language was used to translate the texts.
Now, what would a language of which an African language was used to decode it be doing in the heart of the Middle East?
3. When you read the famous book of Jews and Christian in Genesis 9:20-27, a son of Noah called Ham (name is said to translate as ‘burnt face’ in Hebrew) was cursed for he had seen his father’s nakedness and as such the descendent of a certain group of his offspring were given a ‘justified’ curse of slavery to their brothers. In my opinion nakedness signifies a “Revelation”, a state of complete transparency and truth. Based on that premises I would like to know: What damning truth was revealed by Ham that resulted in a curse that made countless generations of human beings commit slavery against other races(in this case the race of the ‘burnt one’). Bear in mind that one of the sons of Ham Cush (whom we now know to be the father of the black races of India and Africa), was the father of a famous hunter by the biblical name of NIMROD and the Babylonian name of MARDUK.

More questions will be put forth.
To all Khashta roaming the streets of nations, the Gate must be rebuilt.
In the name of the most high, ENKAI the Enternal Perception of the ALL BEING.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
yes, aliens are our gods and they are coming back in their spaceships and they might bring tasty snacks / refreshing beverages / delicious treats. get out your tin foil hat and prepare!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Definitely the LAST thing we need to mount this ancient puzzle and understand what's going on Earth, currently, is "contactee" bullsh*t like the claims of Alex Collier, Blossom Goodchild and all these freaks that alleges to keep contact with Ashtar-Sheran, Seth, Galact Federation, bla bla bla
as well as David Icke followers with this Anunnaki-draconian-reptilian paranoia.
The subject is too complicated by itself and people. The better source that we have is Zecharia Sitchin and probably he hides a load of things about Anunnaki. It's said that most of them leaved Earth in the last days of pharaonic Egypt, but most likely some of them did stay and are behind of the masonry secret world government. I have a feeling that Hitler and the nazis were used as pawns by some renegade Anunnaki group to attempt take control of the planet, but it's impossible to know if Marduk is still alive, if Enlil is still, if Enki was betrayed and murdered, If Ninhursag did breast implants... anything said about Anunnaki, by people that aren't Sitchin or someone from Pentagon high levels, is BS, misinformation and waste of time.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by scordar

Maybe god is dead after all just like Nietzsche put it...

Geesh! Have you ever even bothered to read the context in which Nietzsche said this? Most likely not given that you are buying "at face value" the imaginative tales of a mad man. Go read the philosophical context in which he said this to see your foolishness exposed. It is amusing to see so many of those like you who use bits and pieces of the very writings that speak to your kind of delusional paranoia. Insanity really!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

When experts say "we don't know the pyramids were built" they are actually saying "we don't know which method of all the methods we know that could have been used at the time was used to build the pyramids". Of course we had the knowledge and ability to build the pyramids back then. There are countless different ways the pyramids could have been built, we just don't know which one.

It's not a case of human kind having lost some esoteric construction knowledge, it's just a case of human kind having lost documentation of how these structures were built.

We don't need to invoke paranormal rubbish to explain how they were built - that's a massive disservice to the countless people who toiled long and hard to build these buildings.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

That would explain how the ancients were able to move and work with such huge stone objects. they made the Neanderthal move them around while they played God with our DNA and made MODERN man smaller, smarter and physically weaker.

Neandethal man were shorter and had larger brain sizes than cro-magnon man.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma

Originally posted by scordar

Maybe god is dead after all just like Nietzsche put it...

Geesh! Have you ever even bothered to read the context in which Nietzsche said this? Most likely not given that you are buying "at face value" the imaginative tales of a mad man. Go read the philosophical context in which he said this to see your foolishness exposed. It is amusing to see so many of those like you who use bits and pieces of the very writings that speak to your kind of delusional paranoia. Insanity really!

Well i'm very sorry if i offended your "intellectual" mind simply by using a phrase from one of the greatest philosophers of our time.

Geesh!

It's amusing to see someone making assumptions about me based on a simple "punchline" used in a post

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
wait a sec...dont we know now that the face on mars is not actully a face but only a rock formation?

The image that started it all.
www.space.com...

A more recent image of the same area, in different light, shows no facial features.
ye ye...a face..lofl

and this guy claims our god is burried under the "FACE"..when there no face at all but he didnt know back then..what a liar lol

The first image has a nice long shadow indicating some height. The second image has no shadow, and physically looks very flat.

Nice try.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I'm getting interested in this. A few days ago I was visiting my mother at the hospital and i noticed that some buildings of business were called Enki.

I just got curious Because of what I know there is no way people here could know the meaning of the name enki.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Danna

Apart from anyone with a classical education. It's not as if the name 'Enki' is some sort of secret, esoteric knowledge. It's pretty widely known.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Is this where the tilting of the Earth's precession cycle by making those three stoges dams in China comes into play? the precession will be 'off-set' for Alignment of the stargates???

26.000 year precession and the Mayan God, QUETZALCOATL, they thought 'beigns' came out of the Dark Rift in the Milky way, which is supposed to be in December 2012, well, there is actually a Cross in France that is 360 years old, that say the same thing, so , it aint Rolans Viral stunt... BLAH BLAH BLAH

What on Earth are you talking about? France, Maya, Viral? If you focused on one thing at a time it would be easier to make sense of what you're saying.

OP. Your friend Collier is wrong, because there is no 'face' on Mars. Since he said all this in '94 and therefore could not have known about future research on the Cydonia region, we can cut him some slack (NO WAY!), can't we?

3D Image of the 'Face'

Further, too much names are being thrown around here. It's fine to shout out Enki! Enlil!, etc. But when they are thrown in association with Sitchin, you lose all credibility with your message. Sitchin is not qualified to read Sumerian cuneiform and many of his translations have been proven wrong. I would recommend you read the works of Michael Heiser to begin with.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

No you dont know what you are saying

no one here learns that stuff really.
None of the people here know what enki is not even my mother who took a history course in university.
Really people here are dumb when we talk about religion and stuff like this, it amazes me because I often get frustrated with the place I live in because this country looks like a village it doesnt offer you much choice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join