It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our God is dead. ENKI is buried under the face on mars! (Alex Collier claim)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Danna

There's no evidence supporting any of the wild claims about Enki, so it's all moot.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

That depends on what you class as evidence, seen as the creation story from the bible more or less mirror's the enki enlil translation is enough for me. With Enki being the merciful god and enlil being the god which wants sacrifice. Fits perfect IMO.

I always felt there was more to the story than what i was being told. Even as a child, probably even more so.

I would love to find out what happened to enki (Prince ea)

Edit: my spelling is awful

[edit on 18/1/10 by Lucifer84]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucifer84

So two stories with similar plots means both stories are true?? That's not evidence in the slightest!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
so who was the one who traveled by"boat" to a place where the meet a man who despite not doing anything did everything ?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
He was betrayed and murdered, yet he still got a massive burial chamber (Mars face) on a completely different planet...I'm not buying it...of course I wouldn't buy anything A.C. is selling....even if it was oxygen and I was dieing of asphyxiation.

my 2-cents

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Please watch the first video which shows Alex Collier saying 'the more you drink, the more aliens you'll see'.
www.youtube.com...
Then make up your minds as to whether he is a credible source of anything.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Dieing disqualify's you for divinity.

Also, you mean he died in the physical and is in heaven now. Alive again in spirit? Right back to square one. Oh I get it, cyclical right?

The notion is kind of wacky.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Like Jesus? I agree.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ddacunha
Am I the only one who is tired of this Alex guy?

The guy is a disturbed satanic nutjob. Anyone who takes the time to listen to him is seriously wasting their time and going down the wrong path.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
hard this topic, there is so much , and yet not put in the bible, Enoch is in it, but not Enlil,Enki,Anu,An, Innana etc..

I used to stand by what the bible said. Then as I grew older, there were inconsisitancies. When I asked questions, I was told that certain parts of the bible you can't take literally, but others you MUST take literally. Too many things didn't make sense. Then I started researching on my own and started reading the Apocraphal texts. These texts were written, and referenced in the bible, but were not included. After I began reading them (really hard to get through but really interesting), things began to make sense.

Anu, Enlil, and Eniki these three what the bible refers to as the trinity of the Father Son and Holy spirit.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Submarines]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

Yeah i understand and wouldn’t try to convince anyone to "believe" based on that. As i stated it was my OPINION.

I would like to refer anyone interested in this to the terra papers. They go into huge detail of the story of Anu, Enki and Enlil - also the power shift when the Greek god Zeus is in power is there. The way these stories come about (alien landed and told us everything) i find hard to believe but then again if that happened to me i would want to share it.

Terra Papers

Apparently as we move closer to the age of Aquarius Enki will return. But, of all the texts I’ve read about this nothing refers to the "ruling" or "governing" of earth is to be taken in turns... there’s so much that doesn’t add up but also so much that does which cannot be considered a coincidence. IMO
(Note the last IMO, I’m not trying to convert anyone here just my 2 cents)

Edit to point out that i have never heard of this Alex guy before this thread though i am new to the site & theres no harm in gaining knowledge whether its true or not our ancestors thought it was important enough to record.

[edit on 21/1/10 by Lucifer84]

[edit on 21/1/10 by Lucifer84]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucifer84

So this whole thread boils down to a load of conjecture by different folks on different topics.

Which all adds up to nothing. Great.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by f3rm1N

"Let the image of Alalu forever gaze toward Nibiru that he ruled, Toward the Earth whose gold he discovered! So Ninmah, Exalted Lady, in the name of her father Anu did declare. As for you, Anzu, to you Anu the king his promise shall be keeping! Twenty heroes with you here shall remain, the way station's building to begin; Rocketships from Earth the golden ores shall here deliver, Celestial chariots from here the gold to Nibiru shall then transport. Hundreds of heroes their abode on Lahmu shall make, You, Anzu, shall be their commander! Thus did the Great Lady, in the name of her father Anu, to Anzu say. My life I owe to you, Great Lady! So was Anzu saying. My gratitude to Anu shall limits not have! From the planet Lahmu the chariot departed; toward Earth the journey it continued."

I'm currently reading 'The Twelfth Planet" by Zacharia Sitchen...
Is the above paragraph taken from that book, if it is then I am more motivated then ever to finish the book....I'm only on Page 112 now, lol!
I got 'Stairway to Heaven' & 'The End of Days' for my birthday...

Anyway, I find it interesting and rather mind boggling, that people would rather believe a warped version of history (which is all it is) that teaches an 'Almighty God, that cannot be seen, that we were created from dirt, the devil, the talking snake...being sent to hell for not believing etc,etc. To me, the Bible version is altered and manipulated in such a way, to sustain controll over a population.
In any case, to get back on topic.
It seems far more logical and closer to the truth than everything I have learned since being a child. That there where in fact beings (just like us) that came here for a reason, whether it be gold, a new home or whatever..that had the technology to genetically alter DNA and manipulate their surroundings. They were living breathing beings made of flesh. So, in fact, they could be buried anywhere, since they had the technology and vehicles to travel through space. Why do some people find that so impossible?
pg 113 - The twelfth planet.

" Father Nannar, Lord of Ur..
Whose glory in the sacred Boat of Heaven is..
Lord, firstborn son of Enlil.
When in the Boat of Heaven thou ascendeth,
Thou art glorious.
Enlil hath adorned thy hand
With a scepter everlasting
When over Ur in the sacred Boat thou mountest. "

This is all pure history.
Good post OP, Flag for you...I'm surprised to see such little flags on such a thought provoking thread.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
I do not believe in a traditional god but I do believe in God Source and if Source was dead we all would be dead.

Enki if real which I suspect he was only posed as God. IMO

He might have manipulated DNA of indigenous humans?

I agree, cindymars, beings posing as "Gods" to humanity goes a long way back in history, and, I dare say if today, a super intelligent, power wielding, technology heavy being came here and landed in a could of smoke and fire, some people would in fact bow down a worship, supplicate themselves to the being.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join