It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Personal Loadout

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Imagine you gotta prepare yourself to be thrown into the middle of a warzone that you know you're gonna die in. Knowing that it's the final battle for you, what would you equip yourself with?

Here's mine
Main armament: AN-94 5.45mm/GP-30/bayonet OR Saiga-12 semi-auto shotgun
Sidearm: 2x Gsh-18 9mm 7N31 +P+
Knife: OKC-3S Tanto heavy bayonet
Grenades: RKG-3 AT, F1 frag
Uniform: "Spirit" camo (red,black,white,grey), full tactical armor
Head: Black combat cap, black sunglasses

It's tough to pick and choose...

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
2 half gallons of Gatorade.
4 cans of beans.
granola bars,pop tarts

Ar-15
.22 with bipod and scope.
pocket knife
Toilett paper.

jack Daniels for backup

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Main armament: This depends. If it's a city? I'm going with an M4 (for accuracy, low recoil). If its going to be muddy, dirty or anything that coud become the bane of an M4? I'd go with either a AK-47 or 74. (again depends on targets. 47 for more heavily armored, 74 for light or no armor)
Sidearm: Probably wouldn't carry one, but a Glock 9MM or Springfield XD if I had to.
Knife: SOG Seal or Seal Pup.
Grenades: Frag. I don't know much about grenades.
Uniform: Whatever keeps me out of sight and allows easy movement. If in a woodland or sanded area (basically wiht something to blend) I'd go with a guilly(sp?) suit.
Head: See above.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
If I knew for sure I was going to die, what would be the point in fighting?

Do you even know how to use the armament you chose? Have you trained with any of it, learned how to use a knife in combat? It's not as easy as you might think. There's more to it than "push the pointy end at the enemy and hope it sticks him".

But if I'm going to go out with a bang, I'd probably opt for some nukes and make it very costly for the enemy to take me. Not those little tactical nukes, either, but something very big and nasty, like Tsar Bomba. I mean, if we're going to fantasize, we might as well think big...

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I would probably take a whole lot of camouflage and some water plus energy food, and try to survive for as long as possible. Flash / stun grenades would be useful. Night-vision maybe.

Why no guns? Because I could never take the life of another human, even if they're my enemy.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

If doom is coming my way then i think i'll arm myself with a good scotch whiskey and a pretty girl thanks, then i'll get down into a deep basement and forget about the idiots above.

Heh, maybe all the fools who know nothing but violence will kill each other and i'll be able to live in a peacefull and kind world when we emerge

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by NatureBoy

Oh yeah I forgot the girl, could do with one of those

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
20 tons of ANFO
5000 electric blasting caps.
A gas rock drill.
Roll of blasters lead wire.
Cans of spray paint.
and a blasting machine.

And a 1911 45 to put the survivors out of there misery.

Find a area with a lot of boulders drill then load with ANFO and cap and paint a number on the side that corresponds to the lead wire i run back to my hideout.

When a enemy walks by the boulder i just set it off.

You would not want to be standing next to a half ton boulder with 10 pound of ANFO packed in it when it exploded.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiron613
Do you even know how to use the armament you chose? Have you trained with any of it, learned how to use a knife in combat? It's not as easy as you might think. There's more to it than "push the pointy end at the enemy and hope it sticks him".

It doesn't matter if I'm trained or not (it's not like I'm not experienced anyways), the point is the true essence of war. I'm just asking what people would personally choose to use in a hypothetical final combat situation (WWIII I guess you want an example).

World wars were much different back in time when men knew they were going to be thrown into the slaughter. In modern times, you have more options to choose how you're going to die, but not necessarily when.

EDIT: Alright, screw it. I guess I'll also carry a bottle of blue label smirnoff in one hand and a joint in my mouth if I knew I had nothing to lose

[edit on 12-8-2009 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
FN P90 and 6 mags.
FN Five-Seven 6 mags
K-Bar
Case of cliff bars (Crunchy Peanutbutter)
E-tool
C-130 Crash Axe
Ipod

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Here's my list of weapons for my loadout
1. 12 gauge shotgun 9mm backup possibly sniper rifle
2. Throwing cards and shurikens (throwing stars)
3. My sword and knives
4. Chuck Norris

[edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dmorgan
I would probably take a whole lot of camouflage and some water plus energy food, and try to survive for as long as possible. Flash / stun grenades would be useful. Night-vision maybe.

Why no guns? Because I could never take the life of another human, even if they're my enemy.

You would never take the life of another human being?

I hope you aren't married, have a girlfriend or have any children.

Because those are people who are worth killing over and if you can't do it then you don't deserve them.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beach Bum
Here's my list of weapons for my loadout
1. 12 gauge shotgun 9mm backup possibly sniper rifle
2. Throwing cards and shurikens (throwing stars)
3. My sword and knives
4. Chuck Norris

[edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum]

Why are you carrying all of that crap for. All you need is Chuck Norris.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Some people just can't take a life it shows some humanity and even if I dare say it some class. I however don't share that view entirely
someone comes for me and mine they better be ready to wind up in the hospital and not necessarily alive either.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

What if Chuck falls and hurts something not necessarily himself mind you.? Just want to be prepared.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
hand trunk with a old beat up 55 gallon galvanized garbage can duck taped to it. filled with rakes , scythe , shoveles , brooms , garden tools.

I would put a mop head over the barrel of my 4 weps

3o.o6 1917 eddyfeild enfeild rifle w/ 80mm 10x-36x atf low light scope. this rifle would have a low noise sniper silancer . and a thumb hole stock ( weight , about 20 pounds )

12 gage pistol grip , street sweeper pump shot gun.

700remington chambered in 7.62x 39 w/ 40mm 9x-18x

M-1 grand , common military issue with out modification.

a 6foot long bar of 3/8"dia 4140 steel .

case of 00' 12 gauge shot . in the sleeves of pants , shirts , as meny as 300 per sleeve .

1000 round 7.62x 39 in the sleeves of pants , shirts , as meny as 300 per sleeve .

1200 rounds of 3o.o6 in the sleeves of pants , shirts , as meny as 300 per sleeve .

cans of green beans, corn , peachs , peas...

10+ toilet paper rolls , 6+ bottles hops #9 powder solvent .

two gallons of water in milk jugs .
two gallons of bleach .

10" reflector telescope with short tripod.

plague cape in wool , dirty cloth .
if posible a pouncho of kevlar , made to look as much like a peice of common cloth as can be mangaged.

every attempt would be made to look as unremarkable , and harmless as posible... I am a gardener , with his tools .

telling a story with every thing you see , I am harmless , common and unremarkable

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
it reminds me create a class in call of duty

thats cool

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Hah what a ridiculous way to try and justify killing another human. You may be ruthless bud, but I'm not

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by dmorgan
reply to post by jd140

Hah what a ridiculous way to try and justify killing another human. You may be ruthless bud, but I'm not

Someone comes and tries to kill you or a loved one are you just going to injure them and let them go?

Nothing ruthless in defending yourself buddy. There are bad people out there who will kill you or your loved ones. We don't live in a non hostile world.

You will realize this sooner then later I imagine. Maybe you will learn it the hard way. Hope for your loved ones sake it isn't at their expense.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beach Bum
reply to post by jd140

Some people just can't take a life it shows some humanity and even if I dare say it some class. I however don't share that view entirely
someone comes for me and mine they better be ready to wind up in the hospital and not necessarily alive either.

It doesn't show humanity. It shows that they are naive and ignorant.

He isn't willing to take a life, I really hope he doesn't have anyone who relys on him to protect them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join