It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute Proof! No Planes on 911 !!! (Jim Fetzer Interviews John Lear - 7-27-09)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Poor OP. I don't know what's more ridiculous here. The theory of no planes
Or the fact the OP will always believe this as 100% fact. People never cease to amaze me...cough..in a bad way..

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by videoworldwide

Oh, well....if you insist, I will provide a detailed refutation, based on MY depth of experience in aviation.

EDIT: NOT in this post, of course. Will take some time. BUT, since I have so much of it.....(end edit)

I respect Capt. Lear, and acknowledge his accomplishments. Dozens of type ratings ( I have four....they are EXPENSIVE!!! ).

He is in the Record Books, for various reasons. He had opportunities that I did not. Perhaps, his "drive" was different than mine. I was focused on just getting a job with a Major Airline, and having a career, wasn't focused on any sort of noteriety. BUT, that's just me. Capt. Lear, that is him. HE had the different drive, the different desires, the different opportunities.

At my airline, I knew a guy ( retired some years ago ) who had TWICE as many type ratings as Capt. Lear. Again, his personal choice, his "hobby", if you will.

BUT, notwithstanding numbers of type ratings, and other life experiences, it boils down to other factors, such as hours and years of experience, in flying.

ON THAT POINT, by that yardstick, I am at least Capt. Lear's level. I stopped counting at 20,000 hours. I flew large passenger jets, same airline, for 23 years. Before that, other passenger operations in smaller equipment, various companies. Before that, I taought people how to fly, in various disciplines, all the way from "Basic" to "Advanced" (I could elaborate, but I simplified it...)

I cannot say why Capt. Lear professes these opinions, he claims to have "inside knowledge" of a sort that I am certainly not privvy to.

HOWEVER, there is so much other preponderence of evidence to make his claims, at least, questionable.

When Capt. Lear was contributing here, much more frequently at ATS, he had a phrase in is "signature" that seemed to me to be a little toungue-in-cheek, almost as if most of what he wrote or advocated was just in fun....

Pilots, in general, have wicked senses of humour!!!! We can be quite clever, at times too.

[edit on 11 August 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by videoworldwide
This is why Fetzer split from Jones, because he felt Jones was not looking at all the possibilities,

Actually, Jones split from Fetzer because real scientists don't believe in disinfo fairy tale exotic weapons or no planes at the WTC. Neither do Firefighters for 9/11 Truth, Pilots for 9/11 Truth, Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, 9/11 Blogger, Loose Change, 9/11 Research .com, 9/11 Truth .org. The list goes on. There are thousands of people in these organizations with many degrees after their names and none of them support NPT.

Matter of fact, let me count how many people came to support NPT in this thread..........................that would be a big zero! Nobody especially will take John Lear's word for anything. You'd think with his qualifications and resume, he'd be a credible person, but he's not. He's likely got some kind of dementia at his age to make him say the outrageous and ridiculously incorrect things he says.

Too bad he doesn't post here anymore because I'd debate him in the debate forum and easily win.

The videos you watched were 100% CGI, non real, animations.

Several of us already killed your CGI "theory" in your other thread. You'd think you'd know that it's disinfo to keep saying something that has already to be found false.

What your friend saw was likely either a hologram or a missile,

First you come here and make a thread about holograms being used to project planes. We debunked that. Then you made a post saying holograms aren't part of your theory and that you're not a believer in holograms, even though you posted a thread to the contrary. Now you're again saying holograms. You are the epitome of contradictions.

We already debunked your hologram thread and your CGI "theory". Missiles aren't anywhere near as big as a large jetliner, nor do they fly as slow as a jetliner. Guess what? That leaves you with planes only.

Not to mention, you present zero evidence that even suggests that his friend saw a "hologram or missile". You can't just say things and expect people to believe them as fact. Provide real tangible evidence, or everything you say = disinfo with no proof.

what is proven is that it is IMPOSSIBLE for a plane to have hit the towers on that day.

Just like it was impossible for a B-25 bomber to hit the Empire State building in 1945:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2174b3241f94.jpg[/atsimg]

Show everyone where you posted this proof because I think we're all having a hard time finding it.

I agree that it may have been a missile

We've already talked about this several times. Missiles do not have 160-foot wingspans nor do they fly as slow as planes.

the idea that a plane could have flown into the building is very well refuted by John

Someone's words or opinions isn't refutation or proof of anything. You have a real problem with the definition of "proof". Go look it up. Nowhere in the definition of "proof" will it say anything about someone's opinions being proof of anything.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I didn't bother to read what you posted, since you never bothered to watch the videos.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
So all the people who watch it happen, including myself, are wrong or maybe some guy who put out this video is.

This thread should be deleted.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mark_Amy

I don't think you have to worry about debunkers in this thread cos even the truthers don't believe it!

That's cause 99% of the truthers are actually children who don't do research for themselves. Like yourself.

This type of response really bugs me...I ain't no child, but given the chance I would love to be a kid again....LOL

With out doing any research how would anyone come to the conclusion that 911 wasn't as it seemed?
You and your efforts are a total distraction and weather you are doing this on purpose or just out of plain stupidity, I dont know.
Yoou and your kind dont help in anyway with crackpot ideas, my suggestion is to stick to investigating elvis....because to a non-believer you are the tinfoil hat wearing elvis is alive freak that make a mockery of any real evidence.

I saw a plane hit...in real time, dont tell me I am lying!

You blindly seem to believe this crackpot yet tell me how much research does one do to find this CGI theroy the gospel?
How many years and hours have you spent...

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I didn't bother to read what you posted, since you never bothered to watch the videos.

I started to watch the first video, found that the whole interview was based on John's affidavit, then I closed the video. I've already read John's affidavit and even debunked some or all of it somewhere on this forum.

Even if I had watched all the videos, I still would have typed the same exact thing. So I just saved YouTube some bandwidth and still typed the same thing I would have.

Now we're back to square one where I say his or anybody elses opinion is not proof of anything. Get some real, tangible evidence or everything you type on your screen will continue to be seen as disinfo.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
He's not being serious he is just playing around, and honestly it's kinda funny.

But hey, I guess "watching" a radio interview now is ABSOLUTE PROOF of something. Sweet! I would like to hereby coin the term PROOFER:

One who with no solid evidence claims PROOF

So a CGI hologram hit the first building in the largest city in the US, and then with tons of cameras rolling from all angles a 2nd CGI hologram plane hit the 2nd building? Got it. Sounds legit to me.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by GeechQuestInfo]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I thought John Lear believed in Holograms? At least he did previously. He has that in common with David Shalyer, who of course went on to believe he is Jesus or the messiah!

Here is the major problem.

Who would plan such an act when all it would take is ONE SINGLE CAMERA filming the event that shows what actaully happened?

So unless these people can show how every single camera would be controlled then they have no case.

Where does this end? Was the World Trade Center a Hologram? Maybe New York is not actually there but is a CGI-Hologram cover for an Alien civilization, its actually a hologram-advanced CGI backrounds, so you are decieved in to thinking it is a city when you go there. Perhaps, the Soul Catcher John Lear believed in has a direct tunnel to New York the Hologram, so one can reach the other location in less then a second.

Maybe there was no 9/11~! It was all television and no-one died! All the glitches, all the strange things that happened, all the ufos that day!

This type of reasoning will never lead us to the truth.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by talisman]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I really just don't get it.

The 'no planer's' are not allowed to dismiss hundreds of eyewitness accounts. When in relation to UFOs, ppl do it all the time.

What's the difference in dismissing someone who says they saw planes and someone who says they saw a ufo? Either way, there has been no proof submitted, only 'eyewitness accounts'.

Sure there are photos that can be scrutinized on both sides. But there are photos of ufos in which the end result is simply speculation. The theory of planes actually doing the job is speculation as well. Until we get the truth that is...if we ever really do anyways....

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

So, now it is up to you to explain how the images of the jets ended up on the literally hundreds of cameras that captured them...the Naudet brothers, the cameras on top of the news buildings pointed at the Towers, the cameras on the helicopters orbiting the towers after the first strike, the still and video cameras of the people around the area....holograms just dont cut it.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Agree2Disagree

most people would consider that 911 & real planes is more tangible because there is real proof(buildings, planes, noise, vision etc).....more so than a blurry blob at night on a grainy picture. Or a photo shoped picture with a frying pan on fishing wire...
If a UFO landed in central park then wham people would believe in ufo straight away!

I am not saying UFO don't exists but to relate one to the other is ridiculous...I have lived in hunted house seen 'ghosts' or 'paranormal activity', but people still think that the spirit realm is not real...

[Mod Edit - replace unnecessary quote with Reply To: Tab]

[edit on 12/8/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

So what you are saying is; a male doctor, a male nutritionist, a male xray tech, can tell a pregnant woman nothing? Well I have to agree, that she would not allow him to try. But he knows a heck of a lot more about her pregnancy than her~

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I don't know if anybody even cares, but I found an old post by John Lear that goes into detail ( with annotated photos ) about some of the things he is talking about in this interview ...

I have no exposure to any of these 911 hologram theories, but I do know some of the people involved with that court case are very highly credentialed ...

I take it the general 'expert consensus' here at ATS is that the hologram theorists are just fancy disinformationists ?

Don't bother answering ... from the disrepectful and insulting demeanor of most of the posts here I already know the answer ...

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I am sorry to see that some one has taken so much time in an attempt to refute the memory of one of the most horrible events in U.S. history. I have two family members who worked in NY City on 9/11. They were part of the mass exodus and witnessed the chaos and devastation. I don't know why people like this refute actual events; it must make them feel important. People who post a thread like this are among those who refute the Holocaust and feel that Hitler is still alive in Argentina. Sleep well alone, lacking the friends that you have lost or the family that you have alienated with such drivel.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

If you havent figured it out yet, John Lear is the greatest practical joker of all time. I mean why else would someone say their were no planes or that the moon stored human souls, and have you ever looked at his website theLivingMoon.com, that whole thing is hilarious.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by HotDogNoBun

You're a very funny practical joker yourself. Lear does not say that about the moon, as far as I know.

[Mod Edit - replace unnecessary quote with Reply To: Tab]

[edit on 12/8/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Here you go in John's very own words. Start at about 5:15 in this video. He talks about how they dont give you a soul until you are at least a few days old in case you drop off before then.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by HotDogNoBun]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by HotDogNoBun

I have to honestly say, after watching and listening to that video, I will need to go into the kitchen and wrap myself in tinfoil. I will complete my new outfit with foil covered shoes (who knows when they will want to harvest feet) AND then protect my brain with a modified foil hat. I will then have to some how swallow foil to protect my soul which lies deep inside my innards. I will then have to cocoon my home in a foil shell and ask pointed questions of my employer, police dept. and political representatives. Hey, my mother my have been a...? I have to go, I think the ADA (Alien Detection Agency) may be knocking...or else it could be???? argh

[edit on 12-8-2009 by Sardot]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join