It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How are people from OUTSIDE the U.S.+U.K feeling/thinking right now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Some people say the U.S. and U.K. have been quarantined.
Some people say they haven't.

I can't and won't expand on that, sorry.

Uhhhh, gee HiAliens no offence but where's thar proof? How can you exthpect uth to beli...

I know, I know. It's just something I've heard more than once from reputable sources.

Anyway, ATS membership is largely composed of US and UK types so we sometimes get an unbalanced representation of the overall mood/outlook of the world.

For our brothers and sisters outside the U.S. and U.K:

1) How are you feeling currently? Mood?

2) What are your thoughts on the state of the world in general?

3) How are the people around you compared to say, last year? More optimistic, more pessimistic?

I bet 1000 points someone accuses me of being a profiler.

Peace

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I am usually in a good mood. I might react quickly to something with emotions, but they always subside and I get back into a good mood. I enjoy seeing stupid sheeple around me. I guess that I got used to them.

I feel like there is escalation going on in the world. I couldnt say when I think it will "pop" though. It could continue this way for years before we see war or destruction of our fake monetary systems that benefit a few.

3) How are the people around you compared to say, last year? More optimistic, more pessimistic?

Most of the people around me are settling back into their lives and are not that concerned or dont care about world events. I have several friends that I have known for long time, and they were awakening to the world around them, but they have figured that there is nothing for them to do about it, so they are going back to sleep. They claim to know about the energy centers of the body, but they are pretty quick to hate someone, yell at someone in the road, snap at their kids. Yeah they went back to sleep. I dont talk with them much anymore, cause they agree with stuff, then promptly say things that go against what they just said.
Its sad really. I try to widen the circle around me, But i feel like it is closing in. I fear that the awakening phase of the world has passed its peak.

Im still around though. and you guys here on ats.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens
Some people say the U.S. and U.K. have been quarantined.
Some people say they haven't.

I can't and won't expand on that, sorry.

To what were you referring in the above quote? I really don't know. I know you said you can't and won't expand on the U.S. being quarantined but then why did you even bring it up if it wasn't related to your request of "the rest of the world"?

If it is related, then don't you think that they should have knowledge of what you're referring to before you ask them for their input? Seems to me you're using them for something they might not want to be used for.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Wors and wors, expecting something major to happen.

Wors for each day, situation so bad for so many people it is just not going to stay this way.

99,99% of them still living in ignorance, perhaps caring for their own economy.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I must say that I have never felt better, in times like these where the world around me falls into pieces, my inner being gains in strength and awareness, day by day. I have never felt more alive, even though I have not been very active socially and physically the last months, but it seems my higher self is preparing for something, resting for the things to come.

Well the near future doesn't look all too good, in fact it looks worse then ever before. We are still at the very beginning, things will get dangerous a few years ahead, for everybody. But that doesn't make me sad, it makes it even more interesting, and after every end there is a new beginning.

Hm, good question, and now that I reflect on it I'm quite surprised that I only know two or three people that have gained awareness and spiritual power, the rest, including my family, have become more dull and lethargic. Slaves to egoism......

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

good, but prepairing for worse times

it's going to be a mess

3) How are the people around you compared to say, last year?
sceptic they dont belive everything anymore, or are trying to ignore bad news etc.
and watch cheerful (= mindnumbing tv )

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Feeling quite ok, healthy, mood is stable - positive i would say.

I keep close eye on global events through ATS and similar media, just read from other forum site about final collapse of dollar on august 2009, which is this month.. situation in world in general is very much related to situation in US - the country's spending on wars has knocked off the world from economic balance and it will be harsh, especially in US itself, it seems... great debt and stuff.. paying it back to the world. Although, it seems people will adapt.. eventually..

And I agree ATS is quite US/UK centered, which is OK, as it is US-hosted site

People are more pessimistic, but that's maybe because of their short-term vision to current situation. I am optimist, though financial situation is harsh here as well.. people getting laid off etc.. It is summer now, people are not as serious about economy at the moment, until fall and winter, when it gets colder and darker, no more sunny days
Then reality comes back..

top topics

join