It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ponzi America - Systematic Rape of the American Public

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mappam

Welcome!

Why did "they" choose Obama as their latest puppet?

Maybe to usher in a new era of control?
They need someone opposite of bush but with the same agenda.
The slicker the better. Someone who crosses all divides.
A soother of the last phase. A visionary for the next. IMO
God help us.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mappam
I have a question = Why Obama?

What I mean = We have pretty much established that Obama is a puppet and Others pull his strings.

Why choose someone that will not show a simple thing like a birth cert? Someone that has had 4 (?) Different Names?
Someone that may not be an American?

Why not groom someone that would Not cause all the uproar over so many things?

I think, as King said - to divert your attention. He pointed out a huge number of replies on these Obama-related threads. This means large percentage of people invest their energy into investigating "the puppet", while real criminals continue their work uninterrupted.

If you want to make sure no one notices your crimes - invent a myriad of small fake crimes and no one will take a look at the real big crime.

For example, robbing a bank can be accomplished by raising lots of fake alarms all over the city. By the time police investigates the real crime, the bank is cleared. Public is however far more easily controlled than police.

Just like a magician diverts your intention to something irrelevant in order to ensure the real trick goes unnoticed and thus looks as if real magic is used.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by SassyCat]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mappam
I am brand new here at ATS and love this post! Very well put together and thought out.

I have a question = Why Obama?

What I mean = We have pretty much established that Obama is a puppet and Others pull his strings.

Why choose someone that will not show a simple thing like a birth cert? Someone that has had 4 (?) Different Names?
Someone that may not be an American?

Because he was so easy to put into place. He's grey, he can play the race card on many occasion. Equality, racism, etc.

To the rest: What better way than to tear the followers and haters apart than to start a controversy?

*oh ya, cover of being of the opposite party of the last schmuck.

Why not groom someone that would Not cause all the uproar over so many things?

As above, that is exactly the point. Distraction + division.

I wont act like I know what endgame is, but profits reaped from a culled working class is what I see. You are probably experiencing 'endgame', continuance of mental slavery, at this moment. People arguing over stupid hate, worrying about John and Kate, keeping people irate so they will elevate to the state of taking it out on their mates to set examples and prove fate of those deemed insane. All they care about is making the dinero, imo. But, like I said, I won't act like I know.

If you are waiting for a sign for continued lobotomization... well, the world has seen a lot of nuclear proliferation inside of bad guy nations of late.

Am I on a Watch List because of posting and joining?

Highly doubtful, but if you are for asking question, so is everyone else here.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by shanerz]

*Oh ya, did you ever notice how they never worry about John and Kate's 8 raped children?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Interesting point - diversion!

I was thinking along the line of a "Fall Guy" - if it all falls apart 'they' can point a finger at a "man with a past" - ??

But I do like the theory of While all eyes are on The Puppet the Puppet master can remain hidden...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Nice post but the fact remains that there is not much we can do about it.

We are dealing with the most powerful and rich people in the world and i can assure you that their reach is very very very long.

I would love to do something like start a revolution.

Anybody else in let me know

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kingoftheworld

I know how ya feel. We all feel that way. I mean This OP showed the founding blocks of what has happened, No telling how far there control reaches. It makes you think though what is there motive for all this? It surely can't be for money for they have enough money for their lineage to live prosperous through the end of earths time. Is it power control respect who knows. but until we all unite things will never change. We ( not just the US but the world) Have been used as tools, divided and conquered, living in fear of other nations gains. it's time to unify but talk is cheap and action has a re-action just ask JFK, Lincoln, Mlk, almost any leader you can think of that tried to change and unite the world in some way met the same fate. It is not sheer coincidence like the OP stated.

The thing is its starting to feel as though this is all just one big set up after another. I feel that even if we do uprise all we would be doing is following the cycle of life and a revolution would take place, hopefully one aimed towards the right cause and not a "blind" civil war, ( war against the government and not the ones controlling the government) that would only end up in a war funded by the same people. And war will never bring peace .ever.

And i sincerely do hope more people read this thread as this is one of the few threads on here that really need some attention.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by verastyle]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Remember that there's always something you can do - smallest contributions are the most important ones. Save the article to a hard disk, if dollar collapses so will internet providers

I'm writing to bump the thread though.

Forgot to mention - star & flag from me.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
That was possibly the single most pointless reply I've seen on here. Why bother replying?

The time for education ONLY has passed. We need to start ACTING. My plan is NOT dishonest, nor is it futile. Recruiting, I think you will find, refers to taking people away from this site to become part of something. I simply suggest that people may want to start acting on their beliefs. Something I gather you're not very good at - I smell a whiff of 'Armchair Activism' on your part.

It is people like you, who only TALK, that propagate the uselessness of the 'change' movement. Go back to your Dorito's and Mountain Dew. The rest of us have a global revolution to organise.

Originally posted by badmedia
reply to post by Parallex

That's not going to make people suspicious. Plus, it's considered recruiting and is against the T&C.

It's also dishonest, and you will just be viewed as deliberately trying to incite trouble, and then it would just be spun that you were bad, and that it proves the banks are solid etc.

And, even if you did such a thing and were successful, people are just going to go and put it in another back or something. At best a minor inconvenience.

As you did nothing to really educate the people about the flaws of the system, in the long run you will have changed nothing.

The only thing that would work is the people have to know what a scam it all is and demand change. Less than that, and you will solve nothing.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Oh well, I had a response, but unfortunately it was lost when I hit reply. I'm tired of wasting time on this schtuff.

Do they know what we are posting before we post it.

Oh well, this blogging crap is just ridiculous.

I hope you guys figure it out soon, not the blogging of course.

I have.

You don't have much time. Very little time. Maybe you should do something constructive. That starts with shutting down the computer...lol.

Good luck.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

S&F for sure!!!!!!!

Couldn't have said it better myself. Much to the point. A few things to add though. Mayer Amschel Bauer is born in 1744, an Ashkenasi Jew, to Moses Amschel Bauer who runs a "counting house" and has a red hexagram above the door to his counting house (bank). This "red sign" in German is translated as Rot schild or red shield, or "Rothschild". Pronounced correctly. Thus the name change. There is so much more to the story and it can be found in the book, "Synagogue of Satan".

The attempted assassination on Reagen was because of the Grace Commissions findings as Reagen was going to "reel in" the FED. The "notes" printed by Kennedy were the Silver Certificates which Johnson immediately had recalled and destroyed. As much as possible. And Lincoln wanted to fund the war BY the American people instead of using the Industrial complex and the Central Bank back then.

We ALL must stop feeding this monster, through the income tax. Everyone needs to just stop paying income tax period. How do you do that. Go to the accountant at your business or the place you work, explain to them you want to change your W-4 to be maximum deductions or exempt, then simply don't file a tax return thus admitting guilt and compliance or lack thereof.

If EVERYONE did this what could the IRS do? The federal government doesn't care about the private collection agency, the IRS, it's not their reponsibility. This would be the silent coup d'etat or bloodless coup.

What a great post again. Everyone should read it twice to GET IT!!!

And as for the activism thing, I belong to many sites and organizations that are pounding Washington and the Senators and Reps with legal suits and information. So by joining the We the People Congress or Downsize DC or any other group for a mere $50 or so, you can get the message across, ACT, why wait. And yes, Educate Yourselves!!!

[edit on 9-8-2009 by daddio]

[edit on 9-8-2009 by daddio]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by shanerz

Divide and Conquer, if they have a "black" or "suedo-black" president and he tries to "help" the less fortunate at everyone elses expense and then he is "off'ed", what would that do to the public at large?

His black supporters would blame "whitey" and then the riots would start. It would need to be orchestrated in such a way as to include the Stock Market crash so that food would be out of reach, cost wise, to the general public. The insuing riots and such would bring about marshall law and the Elite would have what they wanted.

History has shown that when a black man is beaten/killed by a white man there are always riots. Detroit, Watts, LA and so on.

So there you have it, why a black president, it furthers the ease of their endgame. Order through Chaos, right Freemasons?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Great article, Star and Flag.

Fighting among ourselves, it is the way of man, sadly. We can only hope that more people will read this and wake up to what's happening.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parallex
That was possibly the single most pointless reply I've seen on here. Why bother replying?

The time for education ONLY has passed. We need to start ACTING. My plan is NOT dishonest, nor is it futile. Recruiting, I think you will find, refers to taking people away from this site to become part of something. I simply suggest that people may want to start acting on their beliefs. Something I gather you're not very good at - I smell a whiff of 'Armchair Activism' on your part.

It is people like you, who only TALK, that propagate the uselessness of the 'change' movement. Go back to your Dorito's and Mountain Dew. The rest of us have a global revolution to organise.

Agent Provocateur

agents provocateurs

A person employed to associate with suspected individuals or groups with the purpose of inciting them to commit acts that will make them liable to punishment.

Now, you may not be one, but you are certainly wearing the uniform.

You aren't organizing crap that would even be close to being successful. And all you would be doing is adding more fuel to the existing fire.

What you are talking about doing is extremely illegal and is sabotage. It would have no real effect on anything, even on the remote chance it was successful - which it wouldn't be.

And to top it off and proof you are full of it, you only replied to me with a bunch of insults. In fact, I think maybe a total of 1 sentence in your entire 2 paragraph reply wasn't an insult. Not to mention the fact that you are attacking someone who is actually very much against the entire system all because they criticized what you suggested doing?

As for armchair activist, aside from being just another insult - I have been putting my money where my mouth is for years now.

If what you said is the best course of action anyone can think of, then well just consider yourself screwed.

[edit on 8/9/2009 by badmedia]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Hey all, wanted to run up a couple pages of responses before adding anything further.

I appreciate those who have taken the time to respond. But perhaps in the future I shall be a bit less cryptic and slightly more to the point on what needs to be done. Additionally, I had to exclude a lot of things that I wanted to include because of length, and sure enough my reasoning for that was shown on page one with the quote below. People don't bother to read. But anyways,

Let's quickly go over a few of the responses till now.

too long, didn't read. no new info. basically a paraphrasing of most of the money documentaries out there.

so basically, the question is, what are you going ot do about it? stop paying your taxes, barter system, or just impotently whine about it on the internets and whore stars?

This is why I include disclaimers. Anyone who takes the time to read should understand this is not about restating facts, and the actual point to my thread begins after the first half. In the future, I hope people can refrain from acting this way.

Other than that there's been a lot of support. But there has been an underlying message through several posts.

To sum it up, it's the "defeatist" attitude. "We can't do anything", "So what", "Were doomed", etc etc etc.

To these people, I suggest re-reading my post. Because I make it quite clear what needs to happen.

WE NEED TO END DIVISION. THAT is what defeats us. Throughout history, division has been the most powerful tool of any conqueror, bar none. Achieving what standing armies fail to do.

Now people here's what you need to understand is that by either willingly or unwillingly contributing to this divison you ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM.

Simply by stepping out of it, and refraining from contributing to the viscious cycle you are silently contributing. Every single time in real life, you hear people arguing about a total NON ISSUE, like what Obama had for lunch. Stop them, and take a second to educate them about real issues, and explain how what they are being fed by the MSM is simply a distraction meant to DIVIDE US.

To anyone who cannot differentiate between real news, and real issues should NEVER watch any mainstream entertainment. If you can't tell the difference, don't bother. IF you can, then you'll notice every single time you turn on FOX, CNN, ABC, MSNBC, ETC ETC, they are feeding you straight garbage nothing more. Thing's will start making more sense to you once your eyes are opened to what is going on.

Further than that, you can write or call these stations tell them that you're tired of these NON ISSUES. You're pissed off that real JOURNALISM is dead, and NEWSTAINMENT is alive and thriving.

Ask them why they are feeding us garbage while the country is plundered, abused, and systematically destroyed with NO oversight.

Ultimately, this all comes back to the media. Because if the media were ON OUR SIDE, and they were out there convincing 80% of the population about what is REALLY wrong, change would be inevitable. You cannot have 250 million people awake to whats going on, without serious backlash. This, is why they must keep us asleep and fighting each other.

Since it comes back to the media, you must take yourself out of the cycle. You must work to remove everyone you know from the cycle. If none of us were divided this world WOULD change, it would have no choice BUT to change.

Here's a little experiment that I have conducted SEVERAL times, since I wrote my thread Biggest DISINFO ring in the world you're all welcome to try.

Just turn on CNN (best for this test since its 24 hours), now watch for any period of time, maybe a few hours.

Then, come on ATS and click recent posts. I guarantee you will see numerous threads that are made which are covering the same "TOPICS" as CNN. Furthermore, throughout the time that you do submit yourself to watching, write a physical list of every topic they cover. Then, when your done, read through the list of topics and ask yourself. Do any of these actually MATTER? Do I care about the 100000000000 michael jackson interview? Do I really care what's going on with Jon and kate plus 8? Honestly?

Thanks for those who took the time to read, hopefully this is beginning of change, and more unity. We all have common goals, we must not get distracted by the garbage that is thrown at us. Good luck my friends, and try your best to enjoy this ride called life.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
yea so true only thing you'll see on the news is missing white girls,obama f-ups, and michael jackson. w/e can keep us entertained and distracted they'll do

[edit on 10-8-2009 by verastyle]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Perhaps we should move from a monetary economy to a resource economy.

There is an organization called the The Venus Project that details such a plan and their movement is called the Zeitgeist movement.

Interesting concept from what i've seen and they seem to be very serious about it.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   

King, once again mad respect, one of my all time favourite threads.

I share you sentiments exactly, although I could have never summed it all up so succinctly. I will be referring to this page often as I continue my quest to snap friends, family, hell the whole country out of the deeply damaging hypnosis.

Division is the main problem and the monopolised media are the main culprits. This is an information war and the only way (I see) to dismantle the juggernaut is to create enough awareness amongst the masses.
Knowledge is our greatest weapon. The tricky part is wielding it effectively.

I have been conversing with a few like-minded New Zealanders and we are now starting to lay the groundwork for an alternative media. This will not be an easy task, even with a population of only 4 million. I realise that to do something similar in the USA would be very difficult, but look at the likes of Alex Jones, John Stewart, Steven Colbert etc. They are rattling the cage in their own way. If there were just a few more well respected Americans speaking the brutal truth from a spotlighted platform it would make a huge difference........

Sorry I am rambling on, just trying to think of the best way to speed up the 'awakening' process ya know? Things are becoming deadly serious now. If there is a point of no return we mustn't go past it.............. too late

"Single acts of tyranny may be ascribed to the accidental opinion of a day. But a series of oppressions, begun at a distinguished period, and pursued unalterably through every change of ministers (administrations), too plainly proves a deliberate systematic plan of reducing us to slavery." Thomas Jefferson

Let's keep working together so we can end this divisional matrix of slavery. One person cannot do everything but everyone can do something and no matter how small, it is still helping. Be true to yourself and seek a balance so you can still enjoy the journey, peace

[edit on 10/8/09 by vehemes terra eternus]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by carnival_of_souls2047
Perhaps we should move from a monetary economy to a resource economy.

There is an organization called the The Venus Project that details such a plan and their movement is called the Zeitgeist movement.

Interesting concept from what i've seen and they seem to be very serious about it.

That stuff is a scam and even worse. Right now they use these schemes as a way of leeching off the people and the resources. The Venus project just plain out gives the resources to these people outright.

Money itself is simply a symbol for the transfer of energy/goods and so forth, in order to ease commerce. Easier than trading money instead of goats for chickens and hoping the chicken guy needs some goats. etc. So when they are able to add money and such, it's like they got the exact them(but usually way more) than the guy with the goat, even though they didn't do anything. So they leech off the resources.

That system just says - meh, lets just give them all the goats and chickens, and they can decide who needs what. And sure, you might just give that power to someone you like, maybe and Obama or whoever you think is honest and means "change". But you are always going to be a GWB away from things being screwed up, and you are powerless because you already gave up the power. Or switch the names around if you are a republican, etc, doesn't really matter which one buys and which has power, same thing.

Need an honest monetary system. It just can't be understated how devastating this system is to people, but at the same time to blame money itself is a bit of a falsehood. It's not money that is the problem, it's the fact that a certain element is given complete control over it.

Colonial scripts is about the most honest you can get. But it has to be kept in check or it will go nuts like the fed did. The fed is supposed to do what colonial scripts does, but then they loan the money created out at interest and such, which is nonsense - not to mention they do not stop inflation or deflation at all, but instead cause it. Should be living income tax free and with much less taxes.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by vehemes terra eternus

Great Post and I am a quote man. I really enjoy that quote, I should almost start a collection of good quotes.

When unaware people are introduced to this new information, especially middle aged sheep, tend to dismiss it all, just too outlandish. But when one stops to take a look at what the founding fathers and the great men of the 19th century had to say, you realize they were startlingly accurate in their teachings.

It is because they were wise enough to recognize the mistakes of the past, and courageous enough to die for such a cause. They would not waiver in their beliefs because they knew it was the only way to have a truly free country.

If it wasn't for the mainstream media, we would be exercising a right that Thomas Jefferson layed out,

“Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...”

And, as media goes keeping us dumb and distracted. Thomas Jefferson also mentions the following,

Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day.

In other words, if every person in the united states knew everything that was wrong, there would be change. But since we are compartmentalized and divided from each other. There is no possible way to make the needed changes. This country needs an enlightenment.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Exactly, it was peoples ignorance to the real issues and things that were going on that brought it, and curing that is the only thing that will stop it. Even if you closed down a bank, or even a few banks for a period of time, it's not going to solve anything because the ignorance in what happens is still there, and so it will just happen again.

Why people would want to give up on the enlightenment of others is beyond me. More and more people are waking up on a daily basis, and will continue to. So much information about this stuff is available now that wasn't available to most back in the day. I certainly didn't know about it until a few years ago.

I enlightened my CEO about it, and he knows all kinds of people and I'm sure they talk about economics and I would be shocked if they weren't talking about such things. I explained it to him, now if I ask about the economy and stuff, he says things like "fiat" in response lol.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join