It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Top Ten People Who Need A Good Beating

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
First off, Im not condoning this, so dont go walking around looking for people or celebrities to beat up.....this is hypothetical.

Anyway, there are ten people (or peoples) in this world who in my opinion need a real good old beating. So my top seven are

10. The Producers who thought it was a good idea to do an American version of Kath and Kim

I think its pretty obvious why in this case. They just didnt pull it off. Obviously they didnt learn from other attempts at comedies from other countries i.e Coupling for example. Even the American version of The Office doesnt have the class of the original British version

9.Michael Vick

What a completet moron. He has everything, best job in the world, millionaire, probably girls falling over left , right and centre, and he throws it all away because he gets jolly's for seeing animals get hurt. What an idiot!

8. Barry Hall

Aussie AFL fans will know why.....hopefully he gets his backside kicked when he goes to boxing...unless he fights number 7.

7. Anthony Mundine

The rugby player turned boxer who thinks he's the greatest boxer since Muhammed Ali. This ego maniac still calls Australians racist because 99% of Aussies hate him. The real reason is because he's an arrogant, egotistical little cry baby.

6. Zacariah Sitchin (did i spell that right)

For convincing a million or so conspiracy theorists, that he knows more about ancient Mayan texts, than REAL ancient text scholars.

5. Tom Cruise

For being a smarmy mouth moron and 2nd in command of the Church of Scientology. Also for kidnapping Katie Holmes and forcing her to become his missus.

4. George W Bush

Enough Said

3. Kevin Federline

For turning Britnney Spears ugly, knocking her up and leaving her with two kids and the worst of all, thinking he can actually rap....what a nob

2. Reverend Phelps and his followers

The "god hates fags" moron. The fact that most of his supproters are in fact his "bizzare" family members says something about his popularity. I also have a sneaking suspicion that the family interbreed. stfu:

But enough of that....he's a little homophobic, racist, hating, first class a-hole. (apologies in advance)

1. Kyle Sandilands

Another one for us Aussies, for so many reasons:

a) Thinking he was a qualified music expert.
b) For making his no talent girlfriend, who couldnt get past the first round of Australian idol, a record deal. She failed miserably Im glad to say
c) For calling Australian idol contestants fat, ugly and untalented when he clearly isnt any better than them. A-grade hypocrite
d) For wanting to beat the crap out of Merrick and Rosso becuase they poked fun of him
e) For giving himself a gold microphone on his radio show becuase he thinks he's so great.
f) For putting a 14 year old girl on live radio, hooking her up to a lie detector, and asking her about her personal and sexual experiences.
g) For putting a 14 year old girl on live radio, hooking her up to a lie detector, and asking her about her personal and sexual experiences, which her only one was that she was raped.
h)For putting a 14 year old girl on live radio, hooking her up to a lie detector, and asking her about her personal and sexual experiences, which her only one was that she was raped, and replying to her with "Is that all"
i) For thinking everyone else who was horrified by this stunt for publicity is "in the wrong"

www.bing.com...

Okay so they are mine so what are yours?

Im sure I missed a few....ie Paris Hilton

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
lol! I'm kinda in a devilish mood and like the idea of this at the moment.

But...I can't think of anybody right now. Maybe I'll be in a bad mood when I wake up in the morning. I'll come back. Sunday morning news always makes me want somebody beaten up. lol.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
lol! I'm kinda in a devilish mood and like the idea of this at the moment.

But...I can't think of anybody right now. Maybe I'll be in a bad mood when I wake up in the morning. I'll come back. Sunday morning news always makes me want somebody beaten up. lol.

Lol I look forward to that!!!

I would also like to add Condy Rice.....again for obvious reasons

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Okay, here's three:

1. Glenn Beck. Because he's an hysterical little twit.

2. Lou Dobbs. See above.

3. Al Sharpton. He's too obviously trying to get in the limelight. I find it annoying. And he needs a hair stylist asap.

Hm. Can we include our fellow ats members?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
lol OzWeatherman

So true about Kath and Kim, they didn't even come close- their Kim is gorgeous, and skinny

And I couldnt agree more about Sandilands, a fool can see he is chubby under that suit- like he has any room to talk

Free Katie! (though I do believe she signed a contract and I think Nic did too)

My 2 cents

Matthew Johns- eeww what is it with supposedly heterosexual men getting their rocks off by looking at each other bonking- kudos to his poor wife for putting up with the jerk

Tracey Grimshaw- for being a crap tv reporter and for flirting with Ramsey then acting all hurt

Christianity- for stealing off others then trying to pass it off as something original

Sheik Hilali- for coming to Australia and referring to Aussie women as meat and that they deserve to be raped coz they dont dress right

Malcom Turnball- for calling for Kevin to resign on the strength of a fake email and for being a tit for tat Opposition leader

I may think of others yet but these are the ones just off the top of my head

[edit on 9-8-2009 by lifecitizen]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
My top 10 would be:

10) The idiots who think remaking Total Recall and Escape From New York is a good idea.

09) Al Roeker-just because he seems obnoxiuos to me.

08) Tom Cruise

07) Dr Phil

06) The people in charge of The Disney Corporation

05) See #10

06) Whoever thought up "Reality TV"

04) Whoever thought remaking The Pink Panther with Steve Martin was a good idea. ( There can be only ONE Inspector Clusoe--and the man was Peter Sellers!)

03) Perez Hilton

02) Al Sharpton--If he really gave a dang about the poor blacks in the ghetto, instead of spreading he own brand of hate, maybe he should prove he truely is a leader of the black community and hand most of his cash over to them.

01) Pat Robertson--like #2, another self-rightous a-hole w/too much money.

To the mods: I made an error in my response. I hit the "alert" button on lifecitizen's post on accident in stead of "Reply to". Got distracted by the dog.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen
Tracey Grimshaw- for being a crap tv reporter and for flirting with Ramsey then acting all hurt

She sure did flirt......

Christianity- for stealing off others then trying to pass it off as something original

so true

Sheik Hilali- for coming to Australia and referring to Aussie women as meat and that they deserve to be raped coz they dont dress right

He deserves a beating, then a deportation. I hate theses people that come into our country and dont resepct our lifestyle, when we have to do it over in their countries

[edit on 9-8-2009 by lifecitizen]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

Hm. Can we include our fellow ats members?

Lol

If it wasnt against the ATC's I could probably name 4 or 5

Someone just ticked me off big time

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Not sure how I forgot about

Mel Gibson- for making women in his church wear veils and long skirts whilst his girlfriend gets around like this

www.thehollywoodgossip.com...

Mel again- for his racist remarks about Jewish people, for saying stuff about gay people, for stating men are better than women, for playing up on his wife since NIDA and for thinking he is better than everyone else when he's nothing but a drunk

[edit on 12-8-2009 by lifecitizen]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
And on My list

Mark Latham
for being Mark Latham and writing this book.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I would also like to add Blossom Goodchild for fooling an enormous number of people into believing a ship from the galactic federation of light would be visiting earth.

She gets a bonus kick for saying they have postponed their visit and will be here another time

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I remember that happening last year and heard her website shut down but didnt check- why am I not surprised she said that

[edit on 12-8-2009 by lifecitizen]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen

Nope her web sites still up and running, with alleged new channellings from the alleged galctic federation of light leader

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Gah, why must the limit be 10?! I get so excited over these "who do you hate/want to hurt/want to kill?" topics... it's so unhealthy. Anyway, I'll give it a go:

10.) People who believe geisha are prostitutes. Do your research. One of the reasons geisha came to even exist at all is because of the laws against prostitution in the 1700s, due to the economy and whatnot, yadda yadda... But really. There have been cases of geisha as prostitutes, take Sayo Masuda's autobiography, Autobiography of a Geisha, for example, but this is due to financial hardship which does not effect the geisha districts today. Onsen geisha are not geisha, and geisha are not geiko. Geiko are the real artists (no dissing Tokyo's geisha, but I prefer the tradition of Kyoto's geiko).

9.) Perez Hilton. He just bugs me. He lives his life as if there is nothing wrong with the world other than soandso's dress or hair. So superficial.

8.) Jeffree Star. Trannies are nothing new, and you are not nearly as glamourous as Pete Burns.

7.) Daisy de la Hoya. Who happens to look like Pete Burns. She is so... the R-word I don't like saying. Her body is amazing, but that brain, that personality, is just so disgustingly sub par I just want to beat her up. I have nothing to really say, she just bugs the crap outta me.

6.) People who insist that Vin Diesel is gay. This just annoys me, because I end up sounding stupid if I disagree. He has a model girlfriend, and a baby, and yeah these could all be fronts, but why must an attractive, muscular man be gay? And if so, who cares? Let him be gay. What's the big deal?

5.) Tyra Banks! I want to put her into a woodchipper, feet first, while I slice her face off with a deli-slicer. She drives me insane! She's so superficial, so fake, so "I desperately want to be white but I play it off by pretending to be proud of my black heritage."

4.) Oprah. She's so pompous, so... I can't put my finger on it. She's very biased with whom she gives her money to. She has so many connections, so much money, I dunno, I just wish she would do more.

3.) Quentin Tarantino. Ok, I'm dying to see Inglorious Basterds, but I hate this man, he is such a faker. O0oo yes... look at you trying to make crazy movies like the Japanese, like woooow... omg was that just a crazy weapon? No way, Quentin, you're so original. -.-

2.) "Otaku" kids.

1.) Tim Burton. I. Hate. This. Person. Ok, Edward Scissorhands was pretty cool, and Sleepy Hollow was alright, and I love Big Fish, but this man just ruins things. Out of the blue, The Nightmare Before Christmas suddenly became this big mallgoth thing, and I was so lost. I remembered it as a semi-spooky claymation. Why isn't Chicken Run as popular? He just overloads things with over the top "OMG DEAAAATH! Look how original and unconventional my characters are because they're corpses! And look, deeeaaath..." Gah, and he's doing an Alice in Wonderland

These aren't particularly in any order, and I apologize if I offended anyone with my choices, but it was nice to vent! So thank you OP

Can I throw in Twilight as like, 1a. and Sylvia Browne as 1b. ?

[edit on 8/22/2009 by Alpha Furyan]

[edit on 8/22/2009 by Alpha Furyan]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Oh yeah, Sylvia definitely deserves a mention
way to do a top 10 Alpha

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I dont know how I misse Sylvia Brown, wow!!! I suprise myself..

I would also like to add James Van Praagh as well, hes full of poo.....as is Uri Geller. If normal people can bend spoons, then he's not that special in my eyes

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

And David Blaine! I'd pay to watch that annoying thing burn. Gosh... Sylvia... the tortures I would love to inflict on that old crone *shushes*. Just kidding, I'm not that crazy, I just wish a lot more people would wake up... That woman needs a stern talking to.
I know she's old news, pretty washed up now, but she's dragging her son into the business I hear.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Id also like to add a certain ATS member that abused me and some other people openly on a thread....and continued to abuse me via u2u

he knows who he his, and hes getting banned

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Nancy Grace- because she sensationalizes EVERYTHING. I dont care about the poor little white girl who's dead. WHO CARES!?

Bono- you self righteous prick... flaunting your humanitarian activities in front of the world like its so awesome... why not join WHO and actually do something for years on end instead of playing one concert and leaving the country.

[edit on 8/24/2009 by Tentickles]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
oooh we can play!!

The Reality Edition

10: Kardashians - Uhm...who are you?

9. Steve-O - Dancing...honestly? You looked so out of place

8. Booke Hogan - How do you get so famous?

7. Bruno Tonioli (Dancing with the Stars) - does everything have to have your flair-like attitude? Sooooooo annoying

6. Paris Hilton/Nicole Ritchie - Two gals who are famous for no other reason than to be famous

5. Coral/CT (Real World/Road Rules Challenge) - First off...you aren't a badass and we aren't scared of your in-your-face style. Second...have you ever finished a challenge?

4. Omaroso (The Apprentice) - Your 15 minutes are over...you also aren't scary

3. Ali/Mom Lohan - No offense...I don't like Lindsay that much so who cares what you are doing

2. Jon/Kate Goselin - Way to go bringing your 8 kids to TV...that will guarantee an enriched future for them

1. Tila Tequila - uhm...who are you again?

-Kyo

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join