It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The story of Sanni Ceto (A Zeta-Human Hybrid) - Must watch!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Before2017Victor

First, I'd suggest to listen to the interview.

I cant, all I can find is that preview on U tube. The actual site is not free. However she comes across very well in the free preview. It comes down to the message is good but many cant accept Sanni is a hybrid. Id like to think people could just take the message and not question where it comes from, the only time it should be questioned is if its done to get huge amounts of money out of people. I accept some charges have to be made for books, subscriptions and the like..I love to read books on this subject and understand they cost but its when you see frauds in massive houses living rich lives out of their "claims" . As long as Sanni does not do this and I cant see any evidence of this, then people should just look deeply into her message rather than her.

I have taken her message, I have heard it but I have given no money to anybody.

I think she means we will become pleidians...I suppose that is our next step.

So how does that work? I read somewhere a few posts back our DNA is close to Zetans yet we are to become pleidians? Why must we become anything, why cant we be more advanced/conscious humans???

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Hi thank you for your comments. I would like to give you an example of energy recognition.
www.youtube.com...
A friend who knew this was something that came to me often, though I still have to push at working at my insight, and with what I call starseeds, incarnated, the energy is more subdued. Walkins, or the woman in this video in this thread who is a hybrid despite some physical abnormalities, the feel of the energy is really high. I dont know if I can define many differences in races exactly. Though there is a pleiadian or elohim feel. There is a feel of very positive lyran or nordic, there are others, I have picked up. But my family did have negative experiences with both zeta abductions and positive contact from nordics as well. So, while I feel very sympathetic towards the woman in the OP, and focus on a compassion and love, her energy was so strong I immediately got a flight or fight response due to the involvement with the renegades who act like pirates. Many of the greys that are here, and there are many races, are working with the annanuki. The zetans are actually the worst of the greys that way, some of the others are trying to break free.

They are taking dna from the 12 bloodlines to repair their own dna for the new plane that is coming, because they can't evolve to the higher density.

Now with the video I linked above. My sympathy doesnt extend in this case. Though again, unconditional love is needed for everyone. We really need to pray for all situatons, and mediate for answers. But Jelaila's energy leaped out so strongly, I could see the shape of her form in her aura, and the alert awaren look in her eyes. I wrote to my friend and said she was annnanuki, reptilian, and was so aware, and on some kind of mission. He said, that she had claimed to be a walkin. Alpha Draconian in source, not just lizzie.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
If this woman is an ET or whatever why doesn't the men in black come and take her away? Why doesn't she get medically tested (DNA) to prove her self?

Because she is a human like all of us, no?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The site offers 50% of the interview for free. That is very fair, sincere there are no commercials or sponsors to support the effort.

Try going to the movie theater and asking if you can watch half of the movie before you pay.

Exo

[edit on 7-9-2009 by Exopolitico]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by StarDarter
Mr. Green, you could have well felt Sanni's presence here because she has read these posts. You could be feeling others here who are either a hybrid themselves, or some who unknowingly have been taken from earth themselves. Many humans are implanted, and are easily recongnizable by those sensitive to the energy generated by the implant. Who is sensitive to the energy of the implant? Those who are implanted themselves.

I'm not saying this is the case with you, but wanted to at the very least mention that to you for your consideration.

Thank you for your reply I appreciate that. This energy ( which I have come to realize is either hybrid or some other non Earth presence (of which an implant into humans is another very good possibility) was not felt on this thread, and I think it maybe not Sanni as I dont think she has come forward onto ATS. yes ATS can be a harsh place but she can always post under an unknown name with just her message and not even mention who she is. I have found many excellent threads on the very subject of frequencies and how we need to increase them, most on these threads do not attack they post to learn.

The implant explanation you put forward is a very interesting one...I often wonder what it is I feel from others with a similar background to me (abduction/psychic...) and yes this is maybe one possibility I had not looked at.

if possible can you tell me what is the purpose of these implants? Are they to help or hinder us? Some say they are placed at the base of the neck to prevent the correct energy flow through the chakras as by doing so many stay unawakened.

The implants have many different purposes. All relay information about the biological condition of its host. Some of the purposes of implants are to gather information on the effects of this atmosphere on the host, monitoring the changes as our environment changes. It's one of the reasons Sanni is concentrating on chemtrail conditions. Her warning on that is real, but most intelligent humans don't need a warning to recognize chemtrails as a danger to humans.

Some implants are for locating certain humans who are the subject of their studies and research. They have a cross section of our human cultures they study constantly. These people are taken aboard ships, examined, tests done, then a procedure is done to mask their memory of the incident so they can resume their daily life once returned to their home.

The only way I can connect to any implant to hindering anyone would be that they do have a small amount of control in order to peacefully take the host onboard a ship for the research and examination. It is a safeguard for the host and the ET researchers responsible for doing the exams. To my knowledge, which is limited too, I know of none that are intended to block the chakras. However, that could be a possibility since many are ill these days and, in my belief, chakras do effect the physical health to a degree.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

[edit on 10-8-2009 by Nola213]

- am bumping this post to hear what grandma has to say about Marcellinas picture being a sketch that's been around for 50 odd years in the UFO community- in my best Pauline Hanson- please explain

That sketch has not been around as long as is claimed. I am a witness to that sketch origin, and though I don't have that exact one, I have others she did at that time. Sanni did that sketch herself several years ago. I have many of her originals which are now on the internet. They are precious to me and are framed and proudly displayed in my home, but that's normal for a "grandma" to love the work of their grandchild. There are no true photographs of Sanni's true form of a gray, at least not in her possession, so she has tried to use her art as a means of showing what her form once was.

thanks for the reply grandma

Nola123, if you are still reading here do you know where the pic originated?

Why would someone lie about that? it would seem Sanni has more of a reason to lie than an anonymous internet user-

Also, has Sanni had a sex change operation, she looks a lot like a guy in that picture? Nola noticed that first- anyone else notice that?

And why have you ignored Atlasastro's post grandma? its back a page just in case you missed it

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by StarDarter

Ah I should have looked before leaping! She is posting on the other forum - and it is very interesting one poster has not the testicular fortitude to ask her their self as that poster is also a member there...

Makes you wonder eh?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
are you advertising a forum? What is that to do with anything? who are you talking about what do you mean that she posts on another board why would you say this

[edit on 7-9-2009 by Venus014]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
...her white hair is "nice and easy" frost and tip... in the old pic (when she was young), her brown hair matched her brown eyebrows to a T... so, i reckon, we're supposed to believe that she was smart enough to dye her eyebrows back when she was a late teen / early twentys but not smart enough to bleach her eyebrows now that she wants everyone to believe she is an albino...

...in the pic of her with the hand drawn alien, it appears that she has brown eyes - further killing the albino allegation...

...about her mother - has she ever mentioned which tribe/nation mommy dearest was part of?... i bet not because that could lead to info that wouldnt flatter the con... btw, no one thats half ndn is going to say "mom's a native american"... they'd say "mom's lakota" or whatever...

After the creation of Sanni (the fetus) it was placed back in the mother to develop to a point, then again removed and placed in the incubation tubes used by the grays to develope these hybrids. When the fetus is removed from the mother, deformaties are detected and repaired by gene/dna manupilation in their labs. The fetus is then completely developed in the incubation chambers she spoke of. They are perfect in all ways because any deformity has been repaired and then continuing "growth" and cellular development is normal for the being they are creating.

...if thats true, then the know-it-all greys workin' on her as a fetus screwed up when filtering out her "imperfections" (brown eyes & brown eyebrows on an albino, speech impediment, afs facial structure and posture, etc)...

Believee it or not.

...not enough beer in the world...

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen

Why would someone lie about that? it would seem Sanni has more of a reason to lie than an anonymous internet user-

Also, has Sanni had a sex change operation, she looks a lot like a guy in that picture? Nola noticed that first- anyone else notice that?

And why have you ignored Atlasastro's post grandma? its back a page just in case you missed it

it would seem Sanni has more of a reason to lie than an anonymous internet user?

Do you always make these kinds of assumptions when dealing with people you don't know?

No she has not had a sex change, and that is a question that was completely uncalled for since it would make NO difference in the person she is at heart. You are making judgements based on limited knowledge and understanding of her, and you're not willing to get the truth. You want the truth to bend and conform to fit your understanding, not the facts.

I did not ignore what's his name's post. I started reading it and saw the same things that's been hashed over, and stopped trying to climb down through all the rhetoric. If I missed something important, I apologize and will go back and try to choke down more of that third and fourth helping of the same old thing.

Also, about the sketch. Sanni's drawings have been on the internet for quite a few years. Many of her drawings have been copied or stolen and used in articles, books and forums. Her original work is copyrighted, but that doesn't stop other's from using it or claiming it. Some have used it on the basis that they "changed it" which it is then considered an "original work" if it is changed a certain percent. In his most recent book, which is probably not published as yet, Roy Timm uses a lot of her drawings and art. He also uses some of mine, but he has rights to mine because the drawings were done specifically for this upcoming book, and designed specifically on his description of what he needed. Roy Timm is a blind man and can't see the work, but has a person who looks at it then describes it to him in detail. I had to do one of drawings 5 times before it met his approval. He did not get Sanni's approval to use her art or drawings in this particular book.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

In his most recent book, which is probably not published as yet, Roy Timm uses a lot of her drawings and art. He also uses some of mine, but he has rights to mine because the drawings were done specifically for this upcoming book, and designed specifically on his description of what he needed. Roy Timm is a blind man[/color/ and can't see the work, but has a person who looks at it then describes it to him in detail. I had to do one of drawings 5 times before it met his approval. He did not get Sanni's approval to use her art or drawings in this particular book.

...you mean this roy timm?... the one thats in cahoots with marcellina beckwith?... funny, he doesnt seem to have the sunken trademarks of a sightless person...

www.nwhistoryofsaucers.com...

[edit on 9/7/09 by Wyn Hawks]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Sanni Ceto, has human compassion and a loving outward and inward spirit. Yes Sanni Ceto could have gathered her knowledge of the crash by reading books and could intelligently talk about spacecraft drive and propulsion systems from what she could have read in the past.

If you had flash backs and could remember your human past in a past life it would be hard enough to relate what you went thru in a past life experience to and audience when being in a human reincarnated lifeform today. Even harder to relate coming from an alien grey's past life to a reincarnated human today and share your alien feelings and experiences.

My spirit tells me Sanni Ceto is telling the truth and her true compassion for her alien race and the human race is sincerely being expressed. Her torture is coming back and being imprisoned in a human body container and knowing her past. This is first alien contact but not in a way that we anticipated it would be and remember God choice Moses who had a speech impediment to deliver his message. I am not trying to compare the two in a religious manner only that their speech was not perfect when delivering a message to the people but both I believe were and are messengers. Love be with you Sanni Ceto on your journey. ^Y^

[edit on 7-9-2009 by amari]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks

In his most recent book, which is probably not published as yet, Roy Timm uses a lot of her drawings and art. He also uses some of mine, but he has rights to mine because the drawings were done specifically for this upcoming book, and designed specifically on his description of what he needed. Roy Timm is a blind man[/color/ and can't see the work, but has a person who looks at it then describes it to him in detail. I had to do one of drawings 5 times before it met his approval. He did not get Sanni's approval to use her art or drawings in this particular book.

...you mean this roy timm?... the one thats in cahoots with marcellina beckwith?... funny, he doesnt seem to have the sunken trademarks of a sightless person...

Yes, that Roy Timm. Email him or call him. He'll tell you. He'll tell you something else too. He'll lead you on about certain things concerning ETS and spaceships and when you bite that bait, he'll say "Buy the book".

Need to edit this to include the fact that his helper reads his email for him. So, don't email thinking he is the only one who will be aware of what you write.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by StarDarter]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Yes, that Roy Timm. Email him or call him. He'll tell you. He'll tell you something else too. He'll lead you on about certain things concerning ETS and spaceships and when you bite that bait, he'll say "Buy the book".

Need to edit this to include the fact that his helper reads his email for him. So, don't email thinking he is the only one who will be aware of what you write.

wow if that isnt the pot calling the kettle black- Sanni also sells books- not gives away- sells- she also sells her dolls and charges for psychic readings- so it's okay for her just not Roy?

What happened with those two anyway- lovers tiff?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen

it would seem Sanni has more of a reason to lie than an anonymous internet user?

Do you always make these kinds of assumptions when dealing with people you don't know?

No she has not had a sex change, and that is a question that was completely uncalled for since it would make NO difference in the person she is at heart. You are making judgements based on limited knowledge and understanding of her, and you're not willing to get the truth. You want the truth to bend and conform to fit your understanding, not the facts.

I did not ignore what's his name's post. I started reading it and saw the same things that's been hashed over, and stopped trying to climb down through all the rhetoric. If I missed something important, I apologize and will go back and try to choke down more of that third and fourth helping of the same old thing.

Also, about the sketch. Sanni's drawings have been on the internet for quite a few years. Many of her drawings have been copied or stolen and used in articles, books and forums. Her original work is copyrighted, but that doesn't stop other's from using it or claiming it. Some have used it on the basis that they "changed it" which it is then considered an "original work" if it is changed a certain percent. In his most recent book, which is probably not published as yet, Roy Timm uses a lot of her drawings and art. He also uses some of mine, but he has rights to mine because the drawings were done specifically for this upcoming book, and designed specifically on his description of what he needed. Roy Timm is a blind man and can't see the work, but has a person who looks at it then describes it to him in detail. I had to do one of drawings 5 times before it met his approval. He did not get Sanni's approval to use her art or drawings in this particular book.

Sanni is a fraud- you know it, and I know it Grandma
- so yes she has more reason to lie than an anonymous internet user

I dont believe asking if Sanni has had a sex change uncalled for- you can make out the adams apple in that pic- and yes it would make a difference to the person she is at heart because that person is lying- all the dont add ups have been listed here but people so badly want aliens to exist, they will look past all the glaringly obvious flaws in her story.

I'm bending the truth? to fit my understanding? how do you figure that? I asked a few questions to try to get to the truth but I see now that is pointless as you are obviously living the lie too or are doing what others here are doing and ignoring the holes in her story

Why on earth would anyone want to steal her artwork? I mean LOL she's hopeless- her cartoons are a total joke both in what they say and how she draws- I've seen kindie kids do better, and that's being kind.

So Roy stole Sannis artwork but you still do artwork for him which didnt meet his standards even though hes blind and cant see it anyway- can you see how ridiculous this is?

No more from me, this is moronic.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by StarDarter

Thanks Grandma- you just gave me a great laugh.

Well one of the things Timm leads us on about is Sanni. The books he sells are based on Sanni, here drawings etc and even some of the prophecies she makes(that fail).

I will give no further information on that now, because I want some things
left for all of you to read when I publish my next book. I will show a
picture of Commander Sanni Ceto on the cover of it as she looked before her
transition in 1947.

Sanni does exactly the same thing on her site with Anne Miller, Anne Ulrich, Anne Carol, Anne Carol Ulrich, Anne Ulrich Miller etc etc. So how is Sanni, Anne, or even yourself any different?
All published by Anne too. sanniceto.tripod.com...

You just crack me up Grandma Stardarter, or is it Grandma Sharon Looking Women?

Commander Sanni Ceto is a very frail little being and cannot talk for very long. Much
of her work is done by e-mail through Grandmother Sharon and Phyllis
Brown.
I'm hundreds of miles away from each of them and must receive my
information by telephone or telegraphic message.

BTW how is the retreat business going Grandma Sharon?

I had the exciting opportunity to visit Silver City, New Mexico, June 18 -
26, in a high-mountain area about 50 miles away. Twenty-two of us were
present at the gathering...........

............I was very fortunate to
meet a nice, wonderful and very, very loving woman at this mountain
retreat who is a hybrid; that is, she is half Zeti and half
Native-American. It's a long story, and I won't elaborate on much in this
newsletter, or it would become too lengthy.

Hows the Sanni music Business going Grandma Sharon.

And Commander Sanni Ceto and Maya Rose have made a CD with 10 pieces of Zeti and Indian music. There will be a English translation provided with the CD. The price is $16.50 plus 2.00 for shipping and handling.

You may purchase this CD from Sharon Looking Woman at:

Sharon Looking Woman Evans
70 Bybass Rd.
Silver City, New Mexico 88061

I also contacted Mark Jagar who does my emails. He contacted Commander Sanni Ceto and found out that there were 3 Deshuima ships going up in the Blue Mountains to check on the Bigfoot colonies.

Commander Sanni Ceto and 83 year old Dworchek had shared information that we will be entering into a nuclear war after 01/04.

You seemed to be particularly close to Roy Timm at this time Grandma Sharon.

You also refer to Sanni as Star Eagle back then.
After this news letter Grandma, Roy was upset by you taking over his website, he distances himself from you here:www.nwhistoryofsaucers.com...

I did not ignore what's his name's post.

Firstly, you did ignore it. I think you are well aware of my name but given the denial you display in relation to the many flaws in Sanni's story I understand that mentally and emotionally, to recall my name would indeed recall all those questions I raise. I totally understand that defensively, you just have to pretend that I don't exist so then, naturally all that I raise does not exist either. Of course it could be that you are here to merely protect your own interests, that being the Use of a person like Sanni for your own Gains. But if you answer the questions?

I started reading it and saw the same things that's been hashed over, and stopped trying to climb down through all the rhetoric. If I missed something important, I apologize and will go back and try to choke down more of that third and fourth helping of the same old thing.
post by StarDarterYour entire speech here is rhetoric. If you were really interested in informing people and endeavoring to highlight the truth, you would know that it is never a burden, nor something that one chokes on, nor is it an effort to climb through or navigate.
Simply, you cannot answer the questions because fundamentally now, the lie has grown beyond your ability to control as more people begin to have questions.
What is the most tragic is that there are people that claim to care the most for Sanni seem to have placed her in the worst of situations.
For books.
For Videos.
For Threads. For arguments sake.
For Radio shows. And for subscriptions.
For Retreats.
For Music CD's.

You are choking on something Grandma, it is the truth.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Am I reading this right? This man channells the Yeti and Nessie?

Have I read that right?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Thanks for those links Atlas- I didnt think it could get any more moronic but it did

From link:

As some of you may know, I have no sight,

Next breath, same newsletter

I had a sighting on June 24, 1947, about 1:30 p.m. around 500 feet above
They were close enough that we could even see the windows in them

So Roy is blind but can see?

Her hair also is very white.

but used to be brown

I was very fortunate to meet a nice, wonderful and very, very loving woman
Commander Sanni Ceto is the most loving little person and would love for me to be with her.

so, it was a lovers tiff

Commander Sanni Ceto is a very frail little being and cannot talk for very long.

She didn't look frail in the OP YouTube she looked quite well nourished and she talked fine for quite a length of time

This last bit is my fave- I mean pmsl

I am having a most wonderful time in my life beyond anything that you have ever had

too funny- how does he know what other people have done in their lives- I guess nothing trumps all those space ships and implanted chips and rooly important messages sent just to him telepathically

There is so much that you people do not know that is really going on

Um, yes, we do- we know you, grandma Sharon Looking Woman and Sanni Ceto Marcellina Beckwith are completely insane- that's what's really going on.

Seriously to anyone in this thread that believes this garbage maybe it's time to start taking those meds, if you believe this you've really got a screw loose.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by draildatrain
If this woman is an ET or whatever why doesn't the men in black come and take her away? Why doesn't she get medically tested (DNA) to prove her self?

Because she is a human like all of us, no?

Because the ones behind the scenes in the black operations know about her case already. Obviously certain amounts of information have been coming out in various media for some time now. One of my friends in the UK has told me that there was a piece on ufos in the local paper that she gets, and then very recently they published another article where hundreds of stories and personal sitings had come out in response to that article. There has been a change in the amount of info we are receiving for a while now.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Just my .02 after watching the entire video with an open mind...

I think this woman has endured a lot of hardship in her life and she clings to this hybrid fantasy as a way of coping. When she states in the video that she was asking her father why she had to endure all these horrible things like being raped at gunpoint that pretty much made me think she may have created this fantasy of being a hybrid rather than deal with the hardships life has dealt her. Personally, I feel sorry for her. I do think she honestly believes she's a hybrid though.

For the record, I do believe it's entirely possible that there are aliens visiting earth and such but unfortuately, I don't believe this woman is one of them.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by sugarmonkey]

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join