It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The story of Sanni Ceto (A Zeta-Human Hybrid) - Must watch!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
My viewpoint on these Zetas has now changed - and quite frankly I can see her as being an honest intelligent being. My own ego may suffer for writing this (god bless it
) but perhaps I was wrong with my take on these Zetas (NOT THE CLONES
) - and am willing to at least hear their side of the story...

Google Video Link

*To those that wish to attack this information - think. Think it is EASY to rubbish this - yet you are the people that shout for PROOF - and then when any is presented YOU attack because you can not face a fact: ETs are real. They ARE here. They ARE everywhere in the universe. MATURE input is vital - even if it is skeptical. I will not tolerate any BS throw away rehashed brain dead comments. Remember this because one day you may meet a Sanni Ceto...

enjoy...

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Wow, that video was the absolute best laugh I'd had all week! Thanks for posting!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
It's hard to watch, I am 7 minutes in and I can't stop thinking that this woman is clinically insane and possibly mentally retarded. I'll try to keep watching....

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
It's hard to watch, I am 7 minutes in and I can't stop thinking that this woman is clinically insane and possibly mentally retarded. I'll try to keep watching....

If she's retarded (or other condition), then I feel sorry for laughing at her. If she's not, then ... well, she's just looney - imh(f)o.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

stick with it - it does seem that way - until you have watched in entirety then you will begin to see why that is simply not possible. The other poster has not watched the full video - *SNIP*
Let me know what you think of the end during question time..

*Mod Edit: Hold off on the personal attacks. Cheers -alien

[edit on 9-8-2009 by alien]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
*Mod Edit: Nope on the personal attacks. Cheers -alien

[edit on 9-8-2009 by alien]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
It is strange, shes def. not retarded.. and she seems to know alot about the whole UFO, Alien scenario. I kindof feel sorry for her if she actually is a hybrid because she seems so upset that she is not accepted by humans. It is just extremely hard to grasp the concept that this is a true story.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

Absolutely. Be skeptic. I just think if an ET were to come forward (hybrid in this case) - this is exactly how they'd dialogue.

It is a very moving and emotional interview - really for mature minds. You have got the gist of it - let it sink in - and watch again. Personally I was so touched by Sanni, I find it very hard to watch a second time. It is heartfelt - which is a good sign - grays DO have emotion, and the false propaganda about them could only be due to some 'agenda' of another group...

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I just watched the whole video and it was very fascinating. The story of the Reptoids hijacking our species is pretty widespread... i really hope its not true.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

OK......

I'm gonna watch it.

I know I should know better, but I'm gonna watch it.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I do believe in extraterrestrial life but she is not as convinving as you seems to think, there is sure plenty of info about UFO, reptoid, chemtrails, etc... all info are easy to find on this very website, this is probably a good mix of the most "famous" ufology stories/events and made a credible story with it, from the roswell crash to the denver airport without forgetting the chemtrails using by reptoid who want to destroy greyx habitat and use mind control to keep us unaware about the grey.

Before someone or something can back up all her claims and stories or simply debunk it, you can buy her dolls:

Aliens doll for sale

I really would like to believe in it but I need better proof to believe in it, as the ones I've seen when I was a kid and not someone with just claims, she seems really sincere but we've seen a lot of people being sincere and being a "hoaxer" so... she could be what she says to be but she could not be.

There is also her website, I have to search it and maybe it will convince me
sanniceto.tripod.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Dear loving god !! She was called retarded an schizophrenic ! I wonder why LOL

An alien that called its' ship "SHE" ???!!

Is Grandma Clampet here any relation to that Goodbloom woman ?

It's really getting harder to get up in the morning these days.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
This Q & A link is a better at truly understand if Sanni is really who she say she is
Though I dont see the need for such gross commercialization when if one is
so adept in the sciences and with paranormal abilities etc Then why cant materialization of said needs cannot be established etc

earthstar.tripod.com...

[edit on 8-8-2009 by Epsillion70]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I can barely hear her and understanding her speech is very, very hard. If I could find a synopsis on her I'd read it. I just can't watch it. sorry

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I dunno, she seems like an opportunist who saw a 'gap in the market' and took advantage of it.

PLEASE! Sanni is in desperate need of someone to help her move back to Colorado. She is currently in Arizona and trying to find a place to live in her old hometown. If you can help her in any way, please contact her friend Ann Miller by e-mail and she will get you in touch with Sanni.

Uh Huh.

rom the June 2009 Star Beacon

By Commander Sanni Ceto

Q: Dear Commander,
Could you try to explain how your people experience time? When we should come from your planet to Earth, and we are flying with the velocity of light, it takes 37 years to reach the Earth. We should be 37 years older, when we arrived. Should your people also be 37 years older? Or could your people transport timeless?
Yours sincerely, Chris

A: Dear Chris,
Time is a manmade way to govern his daily world around him. My people use shortcuts, such as worm holes and invisible warps, to get from our world to Earth. With Earth’s primitive rocket technology and their limited understanding of the true nature of the universes, such as bending space around them and the fact that time isn’t really time but only a concept, they will not be able to reach our world in their lifetimes.
When our ships enter a worm hole, which is invisible to Earth’s technology, you come out on the other side and at your destination, with no passing of what you refer to as time, and you don’t age upon arrival at your destination. Light isn’t limited by manmade laws called velocity as our people have bent these light energies and harnessed them to propel our crafts and create tunnels of energy that act like miniature worm holes. All Earth physics can and are bent by more advanced civilizations as they know the wider view, while Earth civilizations only scrape the top level in other understanding.
Namasté, Commander Sanni

But, then again, with such indepth insights (as befits a Spaceship Commander and obviously unavailable elsewhere) who am I to question.

I call fraud.
(I am allowed to disagree on this site, aren't I?)

[edit on 8-8-2009 by aorAki]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Something about her seemed very familiar. Then I remembered watching televangelists like Oral Roberts and Robert Tilton and how they would blubber on and make this truly spectacular show of emotion to raise money.
I listened to enough of it to know where she is coming from. Hey, everyone has to make a buck somehow. Call me compassionless if you like, but I can't take her endless blubbering. I find it pathetic. I really don't care to meet her ET family either if their social order is anything like insects. As a freedom-loving humanoid I find that idea particularly repugnant even though I find insects fascinating. See what happens to children who read too much Robert Heinlein

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I'm 3/4s through the video and I am convinced that she is telling the truth. Although her speech seems stilted like a learning disabled person, her vocabulary is advanced. When she recalls memories, the pain seems very real.

I then ask myself what are her motives. Sure, shes written a book but her motivation to write is more therapeutic than monetary. Like many writers, they have to get their stories out. It is a release on a primal level.

It would be easy to dismiss her out of hand as mentally ill but that is the childish, easy way out. Think about it. It takes much less effort, creativity and mental capacity to be a skeptic or an aetheist. All you have to do is point to something and say that is patently ridiculous. I don't believe that. The problem is that skeptics and aethiests don't have to believe in anything.

It occurred to me that the zetis may not be as all knowing. as an advanced species may be. This hybrid program may be a process that is evolving.

Our government probably knows much less than we think they do. Being perceived as impudent is our government's biggest fear. If they are perceived as in the dark about anything, than it stands to reason that they are in the dark about everything and must be questioned.

Blind trust in our govt has created the disaster we are currently experiencing. Even if this video seems like pure BS, please try for a moment to consider the implications that it were real. What would that mean for us?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Great to see some open minds talking about this.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Watch Zeitgeist, thanks for posting another vid that has me scratching my head, and thinking...I know you take a lot of heat from the debunker crowd here, but I appreciate you taking chances with these vids and standing up for what you believe in.

As for this vid, I am on the fence, but there is something "off" about this gal that has me at least open-minded to the possibility, and I am actually leaning TOWARD there being walk-ins and ETs walking amongst us on the ground. I don't expect the cynics to agree, it is just my own feeling after talking to many people and listening to many scenarios over the years.

This gals hands in particular, look strange, the shape and pigmentation, and the eyes are slightly different as well...And some of the stuff she's saying about the system of control and soul memory resonate with me on an intuitive and experiential level...

[edit on 8-8-2009 by DimensionalDetective]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join