It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The story of Sanni Ceto (A Zeta-Human Hybrid) - Must watch!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I even had a representative from the Big Foot Association at Hermiston,
Oregon over 30 miles west. I could enlighten him completely on the issue
of the big foot, as they are real, and they ride with the Zeti's and with
the Pleiadians and some are scattered in different places here on earth
in secluded places. They watch over us,. as they watch over the Zeti's,
as their guides and their helpers. They have large families and start
producing at about the age of 15. They live to about 90 years.

www.nwhistoryofsaucers.com...

this is the first time I have EVER heard about these big foot people. That they ride with the Zetans and Pleiadians in secluded places. That they watch over us and the Zeti...can any of this be proved? Is there any information to back this rather extreme claim up? He also talks about a yeti nation.

If there ever was an nuclear attack, the Yeti Nations may well become the dominant species. Because Yetis can be bio engineered to become as modern hominoids with genetic splicing. Within several of their generations to come they can be made into another species of giant humans and given advanced technology. Pleiadians will do this under Zeti Deshuimas scientists

what exactly is this to do with anything? this thread has become way too odd, Ive never heard of the Yeti Nation under who the pleidians will genetically alter to become advanced humans (but only in the event of a nuclear war

Yeti Nation...anybody?

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by Before2017Victor

First, I'd suggest to listen to the interview.

I cant, all I can find is that preview on U tube. The actual site is not free. However she comes across very well in the free preview. It comes down to the message is good but many cant accept Sanni is a hybrid. Id like to think people could just take the message and not question where it comes from, the only time it should be questioned is if its done to get huge amounts of money out of people. I accept some charges have to be made for books, subscriptions and the like..I love to read books on this subject and understand they cost but its when you see frauds in massive houses living rich lives out of their "claims" . As long as Sanni does not do this and I cant see any evidence of this, then people should just look deeply into her message rather than her.

I have taken her message, I have heard it but I have given no money to anybody.

I think she means we will become pleidians...I suppose that is our next step.

So how does that work? I read somewhere a few posts back our DNA is close to Zetans yet we are to become pleidians? Why must we become anything, why cant we be more advanced/conscious humans???

I don't know Mr. Green ask Sanni.

Or Google it.

Or how bout this...

Our next step...

There you go.

(Hint: third paragraph)

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Before2017Victor]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
...here a couple more nails in the coffin of this ridiculous hoax... google sanni... google ceto... they're EARTH names... not as common as alex or jones but not uncommon either... ceto has been around for thousands of years... shocking, huh?...

...are we to believe that aliens have Earth names?... why would hive creatures need a name in the first place?... wouldnt individual identity go against the concept of hive mentality?... seems like it would, especially since she claims they communicate telepathically... afterall, in such a society, if someone else projects a thought into your noodles, theres no need for them to call your attention to it by saying "hey, ying-yang, listen up!"...

...uno momento por favor - lemme try to think like a hoaxer and estimate their cover story on the name game... uhmmm, okay, got it... the cover story would be - anyone on Earth using the name sanni or the name ceto are also aliens or alien hybrids... how was that?...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Happily for some of you, this is my last post on this site. Those who are here to only bring discord and refuse to see the answers already given to them will never see what is explained already because their sole purpose is to create anger and irritation. These kinds of people are not worth my time.

Sanni's hair was dyed brown, not white. That's a fact. Believe it or not.

Sannie sells her dolls and does charge for psychic readings. No laws broken. You don't have to purchase either. She has a right to make money just like anyone in the USA. She does this to earn money to live on because her disabilities keep her from holding a normal job.

The sale of her books does not provide her ANY money. The cost of the book pays the printing for them. She has never received a dime for her books.

In answer to the grays filtering out the imperfections, they did. Sanni was a perfectly beautiful child. The speech is the result of the injuries she received over the years of her life here.

As for Roy Timm's blindness, he is completely blind. His blindness came later in life, after the sighting he referenced. I did do the art for him, free of charge, and knowing he was using things he has taken from others without their permission. I do a lot of artwork for people who are needing something specific. I don't charge them for it. He is an elderly man, living on limited income himself. Why would I charge him for something I can do easily with no cost to me other than my time? See, I don't let my personal feelings keep me from helping someone in need.

I've been called Ann Ulrich Miller in some posts, and Grandma Sharon, Sharon Looking Woman, etc. I am neither of these people. I live in Texas, am a wife, mother, grandmother, and live a Christian life based on the principals of the Bible. I have many acquaintances online who I keep fellowship with to study and teach the Word of God. I believe in honesty and truth, and I have not given you anything but the truth based on my experiences with this person. Because the truth in this matter of ETS and Sanni is beyond your comprehension, you try to discredit it instead of allowing it to be presented and taking it in whatever manner works for you, whether that is to disbelieve or believe. It is alright always to present your beliefs, but to do it in a manner intended to disrespect or humiliate others is only a show of your own ingorance and stupidy. No one has to call you an idiot or stupid because you have proven that aspect of yourself already.

Now, I'm not wasting any more time on this. Anytime the truth is given and is not accepted, there are ways to handle that. Here is the ultimate, honorable way.

Mat 10:12 And when ye come into an house, salute it.
Mat 10:13 And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.
Mat 10:14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

Mar 6:10 And he said unto them, In what place soever ye enter into an house, there abide till ye depart from that place.
Mar 6:11 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

And just in case you don't understand yet......

Luk 9:4 And whatsoever house ye enter into, there abide, and thence depart.
Luk 9:5 And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I have just watched this video, and want to say thank you , OP, for posting it. I have never heard of Sanni before this and am glad you made it available.

I havent read any other posts here except this page that we are on, I knew there would be alot of bashing. Its terrible that people will judge and not see with an open mind, or love.

I dont see Sanni as being mental , she is far too intelligent and she knows things, that not even I would know, and Im no dummy, myself
No human of lower intelligence would be able to speak as she does. Her brain is far above the normal human's.

I like her message and feel that we should all listen to it, love can only help us. It's far too rare a commodity upon this planet.

As for her "earth" name, as an above poster said, who are you to know what names are from earth. As she stated, she couldn't even speak english or write it when she was young, so had to put it into an earth language. She gave the name of the Zeta planet, in hers, and our language. If you were to see other wordly names, Im sure you wouldnt be able to recognize or pronounce them.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by StarDarter

I wouldn't be so quick to feel discouraged at presenting this story and receiving so many skeptical and even somewhat mean responses. The thread currently has 65 flags, and is such a revealing story, and the truth in it has its own frequency, it is obviously reaching many. Personally, I would question why so many negative responses are occurring. Usually good threads are like that, when real info is being revealed.

I have a great deal of compassion for her, her life must be very difficult and I wish for much happiness, peace and joy for her. This is an amazing story.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Its terrible that people will judge and not see with an open mind, or love.

My mind is open- just not to bs like this

Sannis story has more holes in it than the ozone layer- you might want to read the thread to see where people have pointed out all the flaws in her story.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Sannie sells her dolls and does charge for psychic readings. No laws broken. You don't have to purchase either. She has a right to make money just like anyone in the USA. She does this to earn money to live on because her disabilities keep her from holding a normal job.

Yes, she does have a right, just like your old mate Roy does- why is it alright for Sanni but not for Roy?

Because the truth in this matter of ETS and Sanni is beyond your comprehension, you try to discredit it

I'm entirely open to the possibility of ET's- I'd say the evidence for them being real far outweighs the evidence that they're not real- that being said that's not to say I'm going to believe a story that just doesn't add up and is full of holes- you, Sanni and Roy have discredited yourselves, that had nothing to do with me.

Thank you for your bible verses- but they are lost on me- the bible has been re written and edited heavily to suit as a way to control the masses and give power to a select few- not my cup of tea.

Dare I say it, you are not worth my time either- either you are exploiting Sanni for your own personal gain or you're nuts like she is.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Ok, I am being 100% serious. I went to high school with a girl who is the exact twin of this women. The voice the everything its freaking me out. I actually only started watching the movie because I saw the still of the video and I was shocked thinking it was her. I grad in 2003 so it can't be her but really it is the same person, voice, way she moves. Her name was Julie. I want to post a pic but is that ethical to do? I dunno

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by VintageEnvy
Ok, I am being 100% serious. I went to high school with a girl who is the exact twin of this women. The voice the everything its freaking me out. I actually only started watching the movie because I saw the still of the video and I was shocked thinking it was her. I grad in 2003 so it can't be her but really it is the same person, voice, way she moves. Her name was Julie. I want to post a pic but is that ethical to do? I dunno

Can't hurt

second line

actually, edit to add, I thought she looked a bit young to be 51

[edit on 8-9-2009 by lifecitizen]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen

Sannis story has more holes in it than the ozone layer- you might want to read the thread to see where people have pointed out all the flaws in her story.

I didnt read the thread to see the holes, no..I admit that..but, I also see that, this person is intelligent...she might seem to be mentally retarded as she speaks...and is not.

I am not even saying I believe her story 100%...but the message is more important...that we continue in love...

I know you will think tis HIPPY thinking..or new age..or whatever..but love...if we gave it out to everyone we meet, each day...can change the whole world...

Just one small example..today in walmart..yes..walmart..lol..
An elderly lady..dropped her bottle of water, that she meant for her cart...she dropped on the floor...
There were at LEAST 7 people in the aisle..all just standing there like...DUH...who cares...
I went over to her and said....I"ll get that for you maam..picked it up and handed it to her...she acted like that was a miracle!!! Because no one else cared!!!!! Thats the most simple act anyone could do...thats what could change the whole world...what is so hard about giving to others? I know you have it in you.

Im not always like that..I have to say..when i drive..im a bitch and i HATE everyone..but once i come away from the wheel..well...rofl....sorry..its driving that make me evil...

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarDarter
Happily for some of you, this is my last post on this site. Those who are here to only bring discord and refuse to see the answers already given to them will never see what is explained already because their sole purpose is to create anger and irritation. These kinds of people are not worth my time.
Yes it seems that your time is probably more focused on those that will simply accept whatever you say, even though the reality of the situation and the observed and listed contradictions just keep mounting up against you. I am here for the truth- currently the Answers you seem to be peddling are in conflict with that.

Sanni's hair was dyed brown, not white. That's a fact. Believe it or not.

There are far moe issues then just Sanni's hair and you know it. You and the OP and the other followers of Sanni will not address these. Why is ist that you are not open too, or will you discuss these.

You bring up some excellent points. Sanni has every right to make a living. I make a living too so I do not begrudge her that at all. But you lie here also. Sanni charges for the Psychic readings.

MARCY

Psychic Readings by mail. Include photo (which will be returned), self-addressed stamped envelope and $25 to: Marcellina Beckwith, (PLEASE E-MAIL SANNI FOR HER MAILING ADDRESS.)
COST: $25 (Please make check or money order out to Marcellina Beckwith)

Contact information: E-mail: [email protected].
earthstar.tripod.com...

Just another example of more deception. You saying one thing, and the truth being another.
I have stated in earlier posts that Sanni may be being used by others. If Sanni is not making any money from the Books, than her Publisher sure is. To use Sanni in this manner is sickening and I have stated this a number of times in a number of posts.
As the OP, watchZeitgeistnow is amongst those selfish and inconsiderate numbers that have jumped onto Sanni for their own Sake.

The sale of her books does not provide her ANY money. The cost of the book pays the printing for them. She has never received a dime for her books.
That may be true, it may not be. But Sanni does not charge for psychic readings too, according to you.

In answer to the grays filtering out the imperfections, they did. Sanni was a perfectly beautiful child. The speech is the result of the injuries she received over the years of her life here.
Yep. I read she has been back aboard ships with her father too, why not get some super advanced superior race Zetan repairs?

And just in case YOU don't understand yet......

Proverbs 12:19 True lips are certain for ever, but a false tongue is only for a minute.

Proverbs 12:22 False lips are hated by the Lord, but those whose acts are true are his delight.

Proverbs 21:6 He who gets stores of wealth by a false tongue, is going after what is only breath, and searching for death.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Very well said..I will certainly look into these things you have said...

I just hope not to find that someone is exploiting here...too many disappointments in this field...

Im always open minded..but not when it comes to exploitation...

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Her energy is strongly zetan. Whether you take the time to notice or even can or not, isnt my concern. But this has nothing to do with whether or not she colors her hair, and little to do with her personal appearance in any way. And as priorities that ets have, these points would not be high on their list. We're the ones with the egos, however a lot of it is MC and our programming. I have read this entire thread, and the critics have not substantiated anything other than their opinion of what they imagine an et hybrid or walk in would be like living here, conforming to this density.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Oh well god bless her whoever she is "human or alien it's all good!"

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Mr Green

Hi thank you for your comments. I would like to give you an example of energy recognition.
www.youtube.com...

Hi very interesting video, I even watched part 4 on U tube.

I totally agree that our ability to connect telepathically has been removed but it is slowly returning as more of us reconnect. I listened with interest when she said she had a formula to follow for those who had not felt this natural ability returning and that it was free. However I could not find the free workshop. It doesnt matter but it would have been interesting for others to read what she advised.

do you have a link to the free workshop. The free snipet says it involves activating the thymus chakra (this is the higher heart chakra , which is located above the heart chakra) . I have done this and it is a wonderful activation tool for awakening . My life took an upward spiritual turn once this higher thymus heart chakra was opened. Nice to read confirmation that what I did and felt was right. I would love others to activate this higher chakra and feel its Universal benefits.

Thanks so much.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Her energy is strongly zetan.
Thanks for your expert unsubstantiated opinion on what you imagine is Zetans energy.

Whether you take the time to notice or even can or not, isnt my concern.
Obviously it is a concern as you have taken the time to raise, address and express your opinion on it.

But this has nothing to do with whether or not she colors her hair, and little to do with her personal appearance in any way.
As I have stated more than once- there are far more concerns, contradictions and inaccuracies regarding Sanni than her Hair. Have you taken the time to address these?

And as priorities that ets have, these points would not be high on their list.
So know you can speak for all ET's and what you imagine is a list of priorities? OK.

We're the ones with the egos, however a lot of it is MC and our programming. I have read this entire thread, and the critics have not substantiated anything other than their opinion of what they imagine an et hybrid or walk in would be like living here, conforming to this density.
Yes I am well aware of the concept of the Ego. As far as the critics and opinions go, unsubstantiated etc. Can you point out where you substantiate all your opinion. I am not here to explain or prove what a hybrid is, that is Sanni lot as she is the one claiming to be just that. All I have done is point out the many troubling aspects, problems, contradictions, nonsensical explanations and ommissions(yes- Sanni real name and where she came from prior to the Video(and books, CD's, Doll, Artwork, retreats, psychic readings.......is this the priority list you mentioned earlier?)

As for MC and programming- how can you be sure that all YOUR beliefs and opinion on this subject are not the result of MC and programming? The ego helps us separate what is real in the world so as to make sense of it. I would happily accept that you are indeed acting without ego. Good for you.

On the other hand, the concepts of "das Es," "das Ich," and "das Über-Ich" are theoretical in concept and therefor are totally unsubstantiated given they are the opinion of a man named Freud.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Ets are not into the ego based ideas that you are presenting. It is a group mind and unity, and they are team players, with responsibilities and high degrees of missions or duties that far supercede any form of vanity, or even demands. This isnt how its done, and while there are negatives, and zetans do fall into that category, ets are one with life, and communciate with planets and all aspects of nature.

As for the energy recognition, practice using your insight. In fact, try to strive for using it more than your regular senses, you may find a lot more information opening up to you.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

Originally posted by lifecitizen

I didnt read the thread to see the holes, no..I admit that..but, I also see that, this person is intelligent...she might seem to be mentally retarded as she speaks...and is not.

I am not even saying I believe her story 100%...but the message is more important...that we continue in love...

I know you will think tis HIPPY thinking..or new age..or whatever..but love...if we gave it out to everyone we meet, each day...can change the whole world...

Just one small example..today in walmart..yes..walmart..lol..
An elderly lady..dropped her bottle of water, that she meant for her cart...she dropped on the floor...
There were at LEAST 7 people in the aisle..all just standing there like...DUH...who cares...
I went over to her and said....I"ll get that for you maam..picked it up and handed it to her...she acted like that was a miracle!!! Because no one else cared!!!!! Thats the most simple act anyone could do...thats what could change the whole world...what is so hard about giving to others? I know you have it in you.

Im not always like that..I have to say..when i drive..im a bitch and i HATE everyone..but once i come away from the wheel..well...rofl....sorry..its driving that make me evil...

Hi Yummy

You are assuming alot about me from my posts- most of which isn't true.

I like you believe in the power of love, I guess that is one of the remnants left over from my previous preoccupation with all things New Age- there's too much hate in the world and not enough love, a fool can see that-

Kudos to you for helping the elderly- so often they are left behind and I feel sorry for them, I would have done the same thing in a instant, without even thinking about it just like you did- I'm not quite sure from what I've said in this thread that you reached the conclusion I dont care and dont have in it me to be giving- tell that to my elderly neighbour who I'm always running down the shops for or helping her with stuff around her house- and she wouldnt believe you.

My goodwill and patience is limited though- when it comes to people that are obviously full of it- maybe Sanni really believes she is an alien maybe shes just a good actress- I dont know- but what I do know is her story is full of holes and grandma here isn't helping- either she is nuts too or is living a lie and somehow gaining from Sanni saying she's an alien.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
Oh well god bless her whoever she is "human or alien it's all good!"

I love this line.

Exactly God bless. I have decided to accept Sanni as a being of God just as we all are. This way I dont have to worry about all this is she isnt she, my initial feeling on Sanni when I watched her is the one I trust (initial feelings come from the soul and not external influences) . I was very moved by her message and so for me that is what I will remember her by.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Mr Green]

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join