It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The story of Sanni Ceto (A Zeta-Human Hybrid) - Must watch!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

I dont see Sanni as being mental , she is far too intelligent and she knows things, that not even I would know, and Im no dummy, myself

Ok I will bite.

How do you know that she knows something you don' know? In other words if you do not know something, then how do you know that what she knows is true. Since you don't know. How does that work?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I've never taken any workshops, but if there are free, or low cost ones, they can be very helpful to anyone. Lately being able to sense who people are in source now has made me aware that many in the new age field promoting various techniques are annanuki or reptilian source, and seemingly alert. This does worry me.

I have only recently begun the heart chakra meditations, and only have used the simplest one, and I have every intention of sticking to this for a while, becuase something occurred during it that made me understand why some have talked more about balancing the chakras rather than doing mediations that open up the heart chakra. I think its because its so important to work with the heart chakra, and that love and empathy is a forrunner of unity, peace, and higher psi activation gifts of telepathy. Workshops aren't necessary, not even for the merkaba, in fact, long and detailed steps in anything arent needed. I do the simplest ones, and use insight while mediating, following my intuition.

Setting intentions before and even during meditation helps. During a recent experience with a very simple heart chakra mediation, I did a short meditation for two of my children, picturing them when they were younger and really connecting to the love and happiness that was there. Immediately images, feelings, impressions came that were strong empathetic responses, strong connections, and basically the beginning of telepathy. And I sent that overflow of love to my child. Also very good to do this for someone with health problems who needs healing. But the connection between heart, empathy and telepathy is very strong.

For the merkaba, and since sacred geometry has some of the coding for our dna and ascension, and since I do not trust the other method thats popular online, I plan on starting projects to learn to understand, draw and create some sacred geometry's and incorporate them into my mediation, ending with perhaps constructing a merkaba. We need to learn the principles, and I was never good at geometry in school. But its more akin to regular mediation, connecting to your higher self, and setting intentions, and seeing this, picturing the shape.

Telepathy is from empathy, from seeking to feel the other persons, creature's, even mother earth's feelings. Attempting to communicate with nature, animals, insects, and with our mother earth is also a very good way to practice. Energy is alive. Try greeting the sunlight. I've had a few experiences with the sun, as far as greetings go. Its opening up to everything around us and reaching out into the field with love, and empathy. There are 12 chakras, 12 strands of dna to plug in. I dont know what the other chakras stand for, or their colors, so I picture them like white stars spinning, and use my intuition. But 8, both hands, 9 both feet, 10, on either side of your aura above your head, 11, your mid section aura, 12, the aura under your feet, and with the chi, or the lifeforce flowing from your base chakra, you are revitalizing and balancing your auric body as well, and strengthening your shield which you should picture as a large golden egg around you.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by atlasastro

Ets are not into the ego based ideas that you are presenting.
How do you know?
But they are not ego based idea, but ideas regarding the ego. Big difference.

It is a group mind and unity, and they are team players, with responsibilities and high degrees of missions or duties that far supercede any form of vanity, or even demands.
Good for them. How do you know that there is no Abilene Paradox going on.

What you are describing non the less is a psychology. The above is exactly how the Ego operates. You are describing the most organized part of personality and the manner in which it executes itself. These are all traits of the Ego, but it appears as a collective.
Could there not be a group ego? Have you indeed even considered that there is one? That the groups interest is concerned as being that of similar significance to a personal vanity. The absence of individuality amongst a collective that share a mindset does not eradicate the concept of an ego. In humans the ego seeks to satisfy certain drives and desire that are inspired by the Id. In this way the Zetan hive mind acts in a similar fashion but on a collective level. In this I mean(using the examples and descriptions above) that the need to be a team player is in-fact a requirement of the collective ego. That the service of duty and the adherence to the stricture of any mission is paramount in pleasing the executive structures of the collective ego. Have you considered this with any depth.
We have various levels of collective consciousness that are also mission based, require a high commitment to duty and forsake personal vanity. Unfortunately you may only have a westernized approach to how you perceive society because many cultures and societies all over the world have this collective consciousness apparent within the structure and fabric of its existence. In the West, we are more orientated around the individual as opposed to the groups collective survival or experiences.

But as for the Zetans, I guess that high degree of responsibility, duties and missions include abductions, mutilations, manipulations, trauma, terror, invasion of ones sense of self, implantation of foreign materials, fetus extraction, ovary extraction, dna experimentation and manipulation , memory alteration , etc.
The fact that they behave this way in unison is indeed worrying to me. I am an avid researcher of Alien Abduction and Contactee experiences and I am well aware of the plethora of personal testimonies and many differing versions of what the many different agendas are out there. If you go through some of the most prominent experiencers, they all have different stories, knowledge, insights , etc. Why is that?

But anyway, you are just offering more unsubstantiated opinion of what you believe are the intentions and mindsets of a species you can never actually think like or understand given that you are simply a human individual.

This isnt how its done, and while there are negatives, and zetans do fall into that category, ets are one with life, and communciate with planets and all aspects of nature.

I don't mean to sound harsh, but you sound like an evangelist on T.V.
Please spare me the dogma and doctrine of your beliefs.

But hey, yeah, why won't they communicate openly with all LIVE HUMANS. Why would they abuse nature in the way they have with Sanni and many other abductees if they are indeed one with us, as we are nature.

As for the energy recognition, practice using your insight. In fact, try to strive for using it more than your regular senses, you may find a lot more information opening up to you.
My insight is all over this forum, and certain other poster here, who I won't mention, can vouch for that insight. This is not a new topic for me. Nor is my habit of investigating individuals who claim to be something else.
My empathy is all over this thread. My concern and care for sanni is on this thread. I have acted on my most basic of instincts. What I won't do is ignore the obvious for the sake of having a belief.

I have not come here with a belief and in doing so use this thread to support that. I am here to simply find the truth and form a belief from that.

Energy is everywhere, I recognize it easily. Energy is in everything. I believe you have polarized energy into a spectrum based on religious superstition. Energy to me is neither good nor bad. It is simply the force by which you behave. It is your intent, your actions and deeds that define you. These are observable to every human being and the beauty of this is that anyone who forms an opinion based on this will never have to infer they are special or even assume an authority or spiritual dichotomy that they can use to manipulate others, or infer a special ability or a superiority or even just make stuff up about others having to gain a skill or "practice their insight of energy" so as they can then know the truth.
These are the deed I have observed. With the intent of having us believe that Sanni is an Alien Hybrid.
Sanni has lied, she claims she cannot reveal where she is from in the past because she recieved death threats, she said it on Mel's show yet publishes her entire address on a Website.
Sanni is hiding who she is and where she came from.
Sanni claims she is superior.
Sanni relegates humanity to being inferior.
Sanni contradicts herself. Many, many, many, times.
Sanni' story does not make sense.
Sanni' last radio interview is riddled with doom, threats of destruction, fear and paranoia. Listen to the interview.
But here is what her message is:
That we are a inferior race of puppets controlled by reptilians and Sanni believes earth is a hell hole to live in, and that she is superior to us, and that she does not care what happens in 2012 because she will be on a ship.

What about all those people hunted down and killed when they refuse the chip due to the swine flu pandemic vision.
What about the enslavement of humanity at the hands of reptoids, and that if it is disclosed humanity will be destroyed. What about the fact that we are all war like followers designed by reptilians.
What about all the chemtrails? All those germs and diseases, designer bugs killing all those people.
What about Sanni explaining what the chip will do to us?
The vaccination in the hand or forehead.
How about the bit where she thinks we are defective, half reptilian DNA( but apparently we are the closest in genetic match to the superior Zetans).
We are not evolved enough to join the galactic federation. Yet they are one with nature?
Listen to the rant at 1hr-9minutes. She thinks humans are scum. Yet she denies her Human ancestry when she considers herself ET only and human in no way at all.
Then, at the end, like in the Video Sanni love bombs everyone with a universal message, that is not new and has permeated through time from before Jesus to Ghandi. It is a message I endorse with all my soul. But that message is not the point. Does simply having a great message validate the lies that precede it. My answer is no.

BTW- Just out of curiosity, how do you read or feel energy from a 5 year old video? How does a video, transfered to the internet, transfer this energy? How do you reduce or eliminate your own projections or transference of beliefs onto things like this video. Have you indeed consider that you may actually be doing just that?

Thank you for your reply.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I've never taken any workshops, but if there are free, or low cost ones, they can be very helpful to anyone. Lately being able to sense who people are in source now has made me aware that many in the new age field promoting various techniques are annanuki or reptilian source, and seemingly alert. This does worry me.

You are correct , some New Age meditations are actually hidden dark practices.

I have only recently begun the heart chakra meditations, and only have used the simplest one, and I have every intention of sticking to this for a while, becuase something occurred during it that made me understand why some have talked more about balancing the chakras rather than doing mediations that open up the heart chakra. I think its because its so important to work with the heart chakra, and that love and empathy is a forrunner of unity, peace, and higher psi activation gifts of telepathy. Workshops aren't necessary, not even for the merkaba, in fact, long and detailed steps in anything arent needed. I do the simplest ones, and use insight while mediating, following my intuition.

It is this chakra that opens up our connection to the higher energies and higher consciousness. It is our connection to the divine. However you are right, only use simple heart meditations to start with as it is open to abuse by other forces. As it is the doorway to the spiritual realm and other wordly dimensions ( it can join energy with the 3rd eye and under the wrong technique you are manipulated/energy taken) simple meditations are always best and I would never advise doing heart chakra meditations under any New Age banner unless youve checked it out properly.

One last important point to mention is that there is a certain vulnerability that this chakra has to being manipulated by outside forces while either awake or dreaming. The end result is the same, you end up dreaming somebody else's dream and sharing their intent for better or worse.

www.kheper.net...

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Because some of us have not only sitings of crafts, often shared with other, but also contact with this, some of us, actually have some unusual awareness and the beginnings of emerging memories. Actually, some are probably wide awake even now, though that is rare. And one thing about the entire experience is the group mind or team spirit, being a team player. Greys and annanukis are operating from a 4D perspective, therefore 4D/3D.
Others are operating from a 5D and higher perspective such as the groups connected to Anromeda that Anthra Andromeda is speaking of. He's talking about real outposts, stations. I dont know fully his story but certain aspects, tie into things I've experienced.

He's talking about the andross from a specific group, and I'm not sure therefore if thats all of them, but there are also andromedans connected to the federation, along with other races, for this is an intergalactic body. I cant really share my experiences there, but, there is something I am encouraging everyone to do. That is develop their insight, and question the marix they're in, resist the programming and coding. Pray, meditate, hemisync, chakras, freeform, set intentions and look up alot. Most have star families. Ask to be a part of the work and send out love and light and wilingness to help humanity and this planet be free, equal, positive, humane and healed/restored. Think it will make a difference in everyones attitude and their need for evidence will stop being so high as they will begin to experience an awarness in time themselves.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

I dont see Sanni as being mental , she is far too intelligent and she knows things, that not even I would know, and Im no dummy, myself

Ok I will bite.

How do you know that she knows something you don' know? In other words if you do not know something, then how do you know that what she knows is true. Since you don't know. How does that work?

I left that be- lol- as I wasnt at all sure how Yummy came up with 'far too intelligent' and the things she didnt know as being stuff she just hadn't read about yet- everything I've heard Sanni talk about is common knowledge- anyone that has spent a day on a site like this can know what she knows.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen

Ok I will bite.

I left that be- lol- as I wasnt at all sure how Yummy came up with 'far too intelligent' and the things she didnt know as being stuff she just hadn't read about yet- everything I've heard Sanni talk about is common knowledge- anyone that has spent a day on a site like this can know what she knows.

I guess what I meant to say is, someone who is mentally challenged or retarded, wouldnt be able to speak as she does. Or at least not the ones Ive met...She seemed genuine to me, I dont know...I cant explain it, sometimes Im not too eloquent

These are the mentally challenged people that I know..and this is only a reference, so please no bashing from the pic, those of you who know me, and have read my profile know that Im all about joking...mkay?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/980d554a101b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Im sorry but I just had to post this LOL. i hope I dont get into trouble but it just seemed very fitting...

3. Donald Rumsfeld, Department of Defence news briefing, February 12, 2002:
''Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to
me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we
know.

''We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are
some things we do not know.

''But there are also unknown unknowns - the ones we don't know we don't
know.''

heres hoping the MODS see the funny side!!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

The heart chakra meditation I do is very simple. You are supposed to sit and I had such a good feeling laying down instead, my heart overflowed. Its a better position with me always, though I do like to sit crosslegged on the grass in nature or outside at least, if its agreeable weather, often. You simply place your palms together and tuck the knuckles of your thumbs into a natural notch in your sternum over your heart. You focus on your breathing, and your heartbeat, and I do think of the color emerald, and I do use my intuition to flow into an intention, or connect with my higher self and intend that this will open my heart chakra and that all will be done in joy, harmony, and safety for healing towards another or whatever your purpose is. Stay in this for an intuitively correct length of time, say 5 minutes or so.

Then, rub your hands together and place the right hand on your chest, the left over it. Focus on the emerald color growing and flowing throw your arms and body and returning, your heart filling, your being immersed. Also, focus on the one you are thinking of and happy wonderful moments and love for them. If its in general for the worlk, those things that will bring you to an overflowing of love. This again is a moment of intuition and following where you think you should go. Then, release the overflow, putting your hands out, and giving this to the other person, or to the world in general, perhaps with an intention. Again intuitively. I had a really strong experience where I was shifted into the persons perspective and actually felt as if we were one and I was having their view point, very much a fore runner of telepathy. Then reach for the skies, and then ground by reaching for the ground, either in real time, or mentally.
Very simple, very flexible, very powerful.

Also, I can imagine the dangers, but also how to offset them. The only danger in this, is that in source we do not know who everyone is, and how aware they are. And in that situation, when you are connecting to someone, you could be tagged by them, and they may not be a true friend. The potential to be targetted is there, as it is in any form of connection to an aware person. However, the potential for this is offset by your intentions in the beginning and your continual intentions and your own chakra mediations, especially the 12 charka ones, your aura work and shielding. Besides, love and healing are good risks. And the unity/compassion empathy is the toe in to telepathy and its growth.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Im sorry but I just had to post this LOL. i hope I dont get into trouble but it just seemed very fitting...

3. Donald Rumsfeld, Department of Defence news briefing, February 12, 2002:
''Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to
me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we
know.

''We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are
some things we do not know.

''But there are also unknown unknowns - the ones we don't know we don't
know.''

heres hoping the MODS see the funny side!!

hahaha funnily enough, I saw Rumsfeld say that last night on the sbs news

second line

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

second line

lol oh its even funnier when you actually see him say it .

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

second line

lol oh its even funnier when you actually see him say it .

Yeah, I thought how can he say that without even smiling

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
...the hoxer's haircolor would not be an issue if she (and her cohorts) hadnt made it an issue by claiming that she is an albino... check out this pic - not albino hair, not even close...

sanniceto.tripod.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
...the hoxer's haircolor would not be an issue if she (and her cohorts) hadnt made it an issue by claiming that she is an albino... check out this pic - not albino hair, not even close...

sanniceto.tripod.com...

I wonder why I couldnt open your site...hmmm but heres a pic of her

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd4e4adb58d4.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
...thx for the heads-up, yummy... dont know what i did wrong on that link but, o'well, lemme try this again...

sanniceto.tripod.com...

sanniceto.tripod.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">sanniceto.tripod.com/July2000

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Yeah, I thought how can he say that without even smiling

www.youtube.com...

Thanks for the laugh...

The picture Yummy posted of Sanni and the Grey. Who actually is that Grey is it Sanni or Khinyeo (her father) and who drew it? Its unusual because it is not the classic grey and I do actually believe this is how Greys are more likely to look. The more popular pictures used with the dark black wrap around eyes I think have been created to develop a fear of the Greys.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is this the micro chip sanni spoke of in regard to swine flu? She said 5 years ago in her video we'd all be asked to have a micro chip in order to stop a virus of some sort??? She said NOT to have it in any way as we would then loose the little freedom we have.

Now I dont know if this is correct as I havent read all of the above thread but its a bit spooky dont you think..coincidence?? I dont believe in coincidences.

They want people to start wearing it on a non removable band around the wrist to stop swine flu spreading but whats next ..an actual injected chip??

[edit on 11-9-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Haarp for example does have the abilty to kill every virus. It can tune into the actual genetic frequency of things and eliminate them. Its being used for the negative, but I can see how a microchip directing frequencies at the disease could have this effect, of course it would also be slavery.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Haarp for example does have the abilty to kill every virus. It can tune into the actual genetic frequency of things and eliminate them. Its being used for the negative, but I can see how a microchip directing frequencies at the disease could have this effect, of course it would also be slavery.

I think the context Sanni Ceto predicted it was that it would be used as a mass control mechanism and nothing to do with killing viruses.

when I first heard her say about us being forced to have a micro chip I thought, well thats never going to happen ...but it seems in that link it may already be happening. That particular state in America seemed to be saying "No chip, no travel."

I loved your simple meditation on the heart chakra, thank you.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
OMG this thread is 26 pages, I have had a hard time finding it.
I definetly have something to say but have not watched the video yet.
I needed to bookmark the thread. I will be back.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join