It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The story of Sanni Ceto (A Zeta-Human Hybrid) - Must watch!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213

On a side note does anyone know if this "EBE" in the above video was supposed to be one of the captured aliens from the "Roswell" incident?

No one knows for sure but it's believed to be a survivor of the Kalahari incident in South Africa. You can read in detail about it here, and it's kinda hard with that ugly background behind the text.

If you're interested, somewhere on the net is the full documentary about this footage. There is a mention of the Kalahari crash near the end and how it all ties in together.

[edit on 11/8/09 by dmorgan]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Nice to see you again Mr. Green. I hope your journey has been treating you well, I know mine has. How are things? Me and you always did have similar feelings on worldly things.

I feel it is at least true and quite possibly mixed truth, either way well worth watching for educational purposes. For instance the 2 handed mental control of the flying canoes (ufos), or the iguana bipedal beings that are masking around on earth as human beings whilst they control the flock of sheep, or even the four corners base with genetic workings, etc. She knows what she is talking about more than most will or even can admit, but is it the whole truth?

I cannot even begin to explain my perception of the inner and outer workings of reality. It will pull you along like a roller coaster ride and just when you think the ride is over you find yourself in another tunnel or going up another hill or surrounded by flying things, and it’s a blast don’t get me wrong but you are guaranteed to throw up at least once!

Here is my fortune from the cookie:

Truth can be harsh but it can be helpful.

Yeah....flying those things is a lot of fun. I sometimes wish I remembered more of that sort of stuff. But then a crossword is no fun, when you have the answer key in front of you.

Oddly enough, I once remembered in lucid dreaming to ask to be shown it all. And my guide (or whatever) was kind enough to inform me that once you remember it all, the game is over. He presented me with two cubes that were about three feet on a side, and just two of a seemingly infinite row of them, on a tier of similar rows. He told me that these two were my learnings. I could see/know that the two of them, while appearing to be almost identical, were actually composed of much tinier blocks of information, akin to ones and zeros...either filled or a space the same size.

I knew that each would fit into the other with corresponding blocks fitting into the spaces of the other, creating one single cube of the same size, but about twice as dense, with holes left only where I had not gained/learned/ filled in with experience, the corresponding spaces from the other side of my awareness.

He told me that I could choose to put the two big ones together at any time I wanted to. But, at that point, the game would be over for this round/incarnation. And to get a chance to fill in the empty spaces that were left, would require another splitting, along with the attendant forgetting of past experiences, and I would have to choose that, with my own free will, just as putting them together is a free choice.

At any rate, I'm having too much fun to quit this early in the game. I thanked him for informing my choice, and for some reason....although I continue to lucid dream just about every night...I no longer have an aching desire to remember consciously what I've been about. And the things I do remember, usually pertain to something I need to pay attention to in my waking life.

I've gotten to the point where I simply expect synchronicity to be a driving force in whatever I do. And I accept it as the gift and opportunity it is, to hone myself. I can't wait to review the game when it's over. But, right now, I'm just too busy playing it and having a blast.

just waking up..where's the coffee?

Thomas

[edit on 11-8-2009 by Enderdog]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
More on Sanni:

NOW AVAILABLE!
WE ARE HERE AGAIN!
Greetings to Planet Earth from the Star Ship "New Jerusalem"
The music CD mentioned in ZETI CHILD in which Sanni Ceto sings along with other artists
This beautiful CD is being offered for just $5.00 (+ $2 shipping)

(mind you $5 is not going to make anyone rich)

This picture is interesting:

earthstar.tripod.com...

Notice the ridge bumps on the "male's" head, looks like a bit of Star Trek is creeping in.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The video of the grey in s4 in the dark?

Its quite odd that most of the ufos that are reported usually have really bright lights!
and all the abductees say the ship landed and they are blinded by bright lights then they see the grey's

makes no sense.

Then maybe the lights they have on their ships are of different wavelength or something!

:S

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

The bright lights could be used to disorientate the abductee, ya know, like the deer in the headlights?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
reply to post by Mr Green

MG,
Thanks for your support.

You are welcome. You do put across a very balanced argument and this is always needed in any thread. You have always supported me so thanks also for your support.

There is a certain religious fanaticism and a fundamentalists fevour that spring to mind.
We all know where they lead.
Blind faith and a total disregard for the truth or anyone else.

Thanks again MG.

p.s. You know from experience that sometimes I get quite determined in my approach to the habits of certain types of.......... well you know.

This had not occured to me but of course anything is possible and I would hate this woman to be turned into the next Ashtar Command or Galactic Federation of Light . even if she is a hybrid I can see her life being manipulated into this, I really hope it doesnt go that way but her web site is only a few edits away from this it seems.

Why cant they just let her be and spread her message as she wants. I hope they dont start giving her ship names and calling her Commander as then she will be lost to the manipulation . If this happens her Zeta dad should come down and give those taking advantage of her a stark warning!!! They wouldnt manipulate her after that would they hey .

I saw the link on her site to e mail her and thought it would be great to ask her what the alien was I saw in 2004 ( Mr Green) but then I paused and thought how do I know its even her answering me back. The answer could say anything and would most probably end up confusing me more about what it was so I didnt bother.

I dont tend to e mail these sorts of web pages anymore, we really do have to question who is actually answering them at the other end.

I wish Sanni all the best, she is special, she does seem to have a gift of connection to a Universal knowledge. I really do hope she isnt being manipulated into yet another new age group.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Yes it could be fake. However, I feel that maybe it's the real thing. I wish I could remember the name of the thread the video comes from because there is move information to the video. There are also interviews as well.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsi1991awd
I've been reading ATS threads for a while now, decided to join today. But I do want to comment on this video. A lot of it seems "surreal" but towards the end where she is answering questions, around the 40 or 41 minute mark, she says that "in a few years" there would be camps set up for people to get innoculations for a new virus or disease. That video was posted in January of 2007. Could just be coincidence but the way things are going right now, seems like there are already talks of mass "vaccination" for this swine flu. Not sure if this has been brought up yet? There are 15 pages to sift through.

There would only be 5 pages of this thread if you removed the "sift" if you get what I mean - if the nasty "SCUM" of this thread were taken from the stock
The nastiness is worthy of a feed for some negative entity for sure - and you know those in denial of their anger would best be served rare!

When was this shot 204 or 2006?? I still don't know...perhaps someone does! But yeah, the whole chipping thing seems to have died down - at least for now, I wonder when it will spark up again? I'm thinking perhaps they will make the chip forced - so then they can say you are healthy and have had flu shots - and the purpose of the chip is like a verifier - but we know better don't we !?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

scum? lol. Come on, that's quite a harsh way to describe people with , shall we say, a little more savy than yourself.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Man,how picky can you get?
i try my best to write a good english but sometimes i do some mistakes(it's not my native language).
I bet you don't speak or even understand portuguese,so it's really a shame that you come with the writing issue.I guess you understood what i meant.I avoid that "sorry for my english" thing but i'll have to do it while i address to you.
Everybody knows already that you don't believe it and i understand you but one have to know when to stop.That is maturity.
Sorry for my english

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
[

There would only be 5 pages of this thread if you removed the "sift" if you get what I mean - if the nasty "SCUM" of this thread were taken from the stock
The nastiness is worthy of a feed for some negative entity for sure - and you know those in denial of their anger would best be served rare!

No matter whether you couch it in humour, or are straight up, there are posts of yours which are full of hate and it makes you come across as quite a 'negative entity' so this is just a friendly reminder to beware of the pot calling the kettle black.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
No matter whether you couch it in humour, or are straight up, there are posts of yours which are full of hate and it makes you come across as quite a 'negative entity' so this is just a friendly reminder to beware of the pot calling the kettle black.

Wow try reading some of watchZEITGEISTnow other threads. It seems like if anyone doesn't agree with his opinion he goes crazy and starts posting mean comments within his threads.

This thread is one example. Just because there are people who don't agree with what was said in the video doesn't give him the right to be mean to people. The information from the video wasn't new information and some of the information is making people question what was said.

But once again just because there are some people who don't agree with the video, they are being talked about.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
she doesn't look very much human, anyway why she hides her eyes under the hat?
she seems to know about the Greys, I wish I could ask questions to debunk

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufopunx

I gave her the link to this thread, believe me, she will not come here as there is too much ignorant people calling her a schizo or other bad names, that had really really hurt her, too much closed minded people here so she probably will not come but I didn't give her the link to the david icke forum where apparently this discussion is more open, can you give me the link so I can give it to her or simply send her in saying that on this forum the people are far more nice than on ATS.

[edit on 8/10/09 by ufopunx]

Whoa!!! I think you you misinterpret Sunni, she is NOT the vulnerable little lost waif you suppose her to be, that being her first public appearance was difficult to say the least, the hardest thing she had done, that does not mean that she is weak.

She knew the risks when coming forward publically to do her work, she knows what a skeptic is and knows what ignorance of humainty entails, let her come here I say, she would then be able to meet MANY people of understanding.

This site is not some airy fairey kind of make believe world where everything is nicey nice. You have the opportunity to speak with a wide variety of individuals of every walk of life and educational background.

Sunni knows much more than you think and this world is coming to a point where it is now ok to start talking about what can be done to win this battle for the souls of man.

Sunni is a warrioress. You better believe it.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

So reading her book she says in 2004 it was her 1st talk, then she was going to do another in 2007...

My question was this the 2004 or 2007 one?

thanks!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

While I sincerely appreciate all types of posts on ATS, I listened to every word she said. I DO NOT believe a word of it. I believe travis walton and some others, but not this story. For me personally it's just too far out there. Respectfully , Magantice

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

This was the 04, I heard it mentioned in the vid and she herself in quiet tone said it was her first public 'talk'.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
I can barely hear her and understanding her speech is very, very hard. If I could find a synopsis on her I'd read it. I just can't watch it. sorry

if u dont understand then english must be your second language

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

And mate if everyone that didn't think it was genuine, and articulated it like this - wow it would be a great thread! Respect

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

This was the 04, I heard it mentioned in the vid and she herself in quiet tone said it was her first public 'talk'.

Why thankyou Miss Antar for clearing that up! woah 2004 she talks about things happening now - she even beat Alex Jones to the punch on that one
cheers!

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join