It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The story of Sanni Ceto (A Zeta-Human Hybrid) - Must watch!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I was just wondering there about the your comment on how we choose not to believe because it will effect our current belief system!

Im pretty convinced before i even started getting into UFOology(sp*) that there were aliens in the universe!

Believing her wont shock my belief system or even change my life.
For instance if she was telling the absolute truth , regardless of the inconcistencies It wouldnt change my life one bit!
Proof that aliens are real and here amongst us! So what , we still have to go through our everyday lives doing the same things.
I believe 200% that aliens exist and are here on earth amongst us but it hasnt shocked my belief system or changed my life in any way.
I doubt it would change alot of things if everyone knew and believed.

Im not trying to attack sanni personally , i just think the way this post and the video and the whole story has been portrayed has left it open for speculation.
Fair enough it would be really hard for someone like me or you who isnt used to speaking in public, to go in front of people and talk for 50 minutes about a topic that your making up or is based on facts other people have discussed and pull it off as real!
Yeh but on the other side of that coin , you get ministers and bishops talking about god , they believe in him so much that they can talk relentlessly about it without real proof.

So i think im still kind of unsure, making my mind up on this one is though!

Are there others like Sanni Ceto who have been reincarnated into human bodies but were born Hybrid's?

where are there video testemants?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
She was born in 1958. That kind of makes sense because her whole 'condition' if the video is typical, screams Thalidamide Syndrome. I would lay odds she is a Thalidamide child. Her birth year would be right. It would also explain why she seems to have been institutionalized and identified at such an early age for the time period.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Autowrench:
I too was very touched by her, and the emotions are because she is a human being, for the most part, the human cells are where the emotions come from. In my mind, she very well may be the real deal, it all fits.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by Nola213

Perhaps you can do better and provide some links with ETs - I'd be fascinated to see if you could...

Huh? This is your thread. I don't understand why you would ask me to post links with ET's????

I'm sure somewhere out there in the universe there is intelligent life. I'm a firm believer in the Drake equation..., but whether or not we've been visited; I personally have not seen anything "otherwordly" with MY OWN eyes that says we have.

My Great uncle used to tell me, before he passed away, "Believe None of what you hear anbd onlt half of what you see."

I find that in todays world, with the technology out there and CGI, and Black Military Crafts, that his statement is even more prevalent now. About believing half of what you see.

I came to ATS 100% sure aliens have visited us (never was big on abductions), I'm just talking about UFO's,real ones controlled by E.T.'s.

Now though after seeing so many hoaxes I'm not so sure. I'll believe it when I see it, up close.

ATS has made me a healthy skeptic, and "Denying Ignorance" suits me just fine.

As far as providing you with links to real E.T's and "see if I could do better". I don't think any exists.

However I would say this video is Much more belivable then the one in the Original Post of this thread, although I think it's a hoax as well. But at least it doesn't try to sell me anything (I don't think), and it doesn't have gaping holes in the story every 2 minutes.

So yea this is pitiful hoax as well, just a better one, imo. If that makes any sense?

On a side note does anyone know if this "EBE" in the above video was supposed to be one of the captured aliens from the "Roswell" incident?

If so, then itwould actually be part of the "hybrid" in the original posts crewmate.

I Wonder what the Hybrid would make of this video. It'd be interesting to have them view it, and give an opinion.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by Nola213]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

MG,
Thanks for your support. I was not bothered by the scum reference on a personal level, but the OP has smeared this community on a few forums like Veritas and Ike, and well, that really is cowardly.

The OP calls for mature responses yet goes around the net slamming ATS, behind its back.

I like ATS and the people that use it honestly, with respect and not at the cost or deterement of others just to pursue a selfish need to convince everyone that "they" are right.

There is a certain religious fanaticism and a fundamentalists fevour that spring to mind.
We all know where they lead.
Blind faith and a total disregard for the truth or anyone else.

Thanks again MG.

p.s. You know from experience that sometimes I get quite determined in my approach to the habits of certain types of.......... well you know.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

reply to post by Mr Green

In trade - scum means the crap that floats to the surface that you remove to not spoil the stock. I can't help people being angry and bitter - IF I were to disagree on a subject - I'd probably state it once (if I could be bothered) and move on...
Dude, if you don't have the balls to address me directly then fine. But don't use MG to take your cheap shots.

I wouldn't say "this is my last post" then grand stand for another 10 or so eh?
Do I need to comply with "your way of things". You don't seem too fussed with the number of multiple posts of those that support you, do you? I guess by grandstanding you mean that I disagree with you.
How is this for grandstanding.

*To those that wish to attack this information - think. Think it is EASY to rubbish this - yet you are the people that shout for PROOF - and then when any is presented YOU attack because you can not face a fact: ETs are real. They ARE here. They ARE everywhere in the universe. MATURE input is vital - even if it is skeptical. I will not tolerate any BS throw away rehashed brain dead comments. Remember this because one day you may meet a Sanni Ceto...

What's wrong with my grandstanding when compared to yours wZn. Did i get to many stars on my posts? LOL.

I know I said "this is my last posts" because at the time after looking at Sanni Ceto in more detail and outside of the context of the video, the emotion that was inspired by what she has been through was simply overwhelming.

I guess in a way I was motivated by your ignorance of the facts so I returned to post again, and I was sure that there was a need to serve the truth as much as there was your need to serve your own ego by pandering to those you believe asked you for proof. It was this need that probably drove you to use Sanni without even thinking about what may have lay beneath the surface of the video.

I will admit to being defensive - as I stated in my opening post - i really don't feel I should have to explain myself to anyone - as I am seeking truths that not only can't some people comprehend - some just don't want to know - because it can be a shock to their ... shall we say belief systems..

love

Your are absolutely right there. You don't need to explain yourself.
But anyone can say that, it does not excuse selfishness or reckless indifference to people or the truth.
Also, you are right again in the fact that I cannot comprehend how you or anyone else could see the need to parade a severly abused human, one subjected to physical, sexual, and emotional abuse as a PROOF of what you believe to simply appease people who shout for proof.

That is exactly what you did wZn.

I cannot understand nor comprehend how you would carelessly and recklessly post the video of a person like Sanni(with her history) without actually investigating or researching that which you have labled as the Truth and a Proof.
In not taking the care in evaluating the video and the individual, you have exposed a very vulnerable person to the harshest of criticism and speculation because people are looking at her as Proof. Because that is what you have relegated her too.

I am glad you included the definition of scum in your Post to MG.
I think it gives people a well defined and specific reference for how I view individuals who use people like Sanni.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by blue_eyed_devil88
Anyone seen this site? sanniceto.tripod.com...
Its full of contradictions to her story. I like the request for donations at the end.

Wow I wish I had no belief in Karma, and could stomach scamming people. But even with the hardest attempts of rationalizing that type of behavoir, saying to myself, well IT DOES have a good message, spreading love, thats a good message, so that makes it all ok...., I just couldn't do it. I'd feel like a criminal.

Believe me too, I have a wonderful story, I could probably just make a decent income on donations alone, AND I really could use the money.

But I have this conscience thing thatgets in the way.

I just saw a show on Television, was on A&E, or TLC, about a woman who gave this psychic lady over $2 million to heal he sick father. The psychic had her convinced it was evil spirits makeing him sick, and since no doctors could figure it out the daughter went there.

Well the psychic did the old sleight of hand egg trick, and made a snake appear out of an odinary egg that she told the daughter to place under to matress where her father slept for 1 whole week.

The psychic promised to return all the money once all the efvil was gone. However the only thing goneafter she took this poor woman for $2 mill was the psychic herself. Fortunately she was captured, and is server a healthy jail sentence.

So be careful on what your selling, it could be against the law.

Right now this person in the Original Post's video is selling a dream, and it's sad people want to believe so bad, or are in so much fear of reptilian hybrids they're willing to give her money. Again it's the same thing the church does, they prey on people fears, and dreams, and ask for money in return.

If this person wasn't obviously metally unstable (or maybe a very good actor), I'd be extremely angry.

So it very well may be the people who took this "hybrid" in who are the true scam artists, pullihng the stings from behind the curtains.

I wish there were a law against selling false hope. But then there would need to be a law against stupidity.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

If I remember correctly that video is suspose to be from Area 51. It was posted on ATS a fews weeks ago. The thread it comes from explains how the video got out and some more stuff. The alien is suspose to be real, test was being done on it.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by awakened sleeper
This story fits the mold of my own truth and my own feelings of reality.

So are we both wrong then? How come we both agree independantly that this fits our feelings of reality. Maybe because it may actually be true.

Is she telling the truth or is she lying? What difference does it make? Listen to her and compare stories, see what fits. That is all. Ignore the labels for they are mere words, open your eyes and ears and listen with the intention to learn. You will be surprised.

I mentioned this earlier, that she has an ability to reach out and speak to us on a much deeper level but we must be open to this to hear it.

Its is good to come across you again on thread awakened sleeper.

Nice to see you again Mr. Green. I hope your journey has been treating you well, I know mine has. How are things? Me and you always did have similar feelings on worldly things.

I feel it is at least true and quite possibly mixed truth, either way well worth watching for educational purposes. For instance the 2 handed mental control of the flying canoes (ufos), or the iguana bipedal beings that are masking around on earth as human beings whilst they control the flock of sheep, or even the four corners base with genetic workings, etc. She knows what she is talking about more than most will or even can admit, but is it the whole truth?

I cannot even begin to explain my perception of the inner and outer workings of reality. It will pull you along like a roller coaster ride and just when you think the ride is over you find yourself in another tunnel or going up another hill or surrounded by flying things, and it’s a blast don’t get me wrong but you are guaranteed to throw up at least once!

Here is my fortune from the cookie:

Truth can be harsh but it can be helpful.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

My viewpoint on these Zetas has now changed - and quite frankly I can see her as being an honest intelligent being. My own ego may suffer for writing this (god bless it
) but perhaps I was wrong with my take on these Zetas (NOT THE CLONES
) - and am willing to at least hear their side of the story...

Google Video Link

*To those that wish to attack this information - think. Think it is EASY to rubbish this - yet you are the people that shout for PROOF - and then when any is presented YOU attack because you can not face a fact: ETs are real. They ARE here. They ARE everywhere in the universe. MATURE input is vital - even if it is skeptical. I will not tolerate any BS throw away rehashed brain dead comments. Remember this because one day you may meet a Sanni Ceto...

enjoy...

Thanks I've been reading the comments I know some say she's writing books and is in for the money I assure you I've been friends with this lady for five years or longer now have both her books paper backs and maybe 10 bucks apiece I have never been asked for anything from this lady and never felt she was not who she says she is . She lives a very simple life and makes home made dolls Native American Jewelery that she sells to make to make ends meet , Yes she moved to the Desert and got in a bad way and is looking for help to get moved back home but I think that's Ann's ideal more than hers would be my guess . Not pointing this post at you just tagging it to yours for a up date from a close friend of hers that does believe in her . I also should say take some of the info you heard in her speech and research it for instance the two craft crashing at Roswell you never heard that mentioned much when you hear people talk about the Roswell incident but yet if you search crashes near Roswell at that time you will locate two in the shapes she describes do the same for other bits of info you hear in her talk . I know it wont satisfy the nay Sayers but yet it's pretty plain .
John

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I've been lurking ATS for a while now, and I've never had a desire to register to reply before now. I'm 25 minutes into the video and I just have to comment on something she said earlier.

It was something about how we need to put away our wars and how we need to stop with the fear.

Now while what she's saying may appeal to some, or even most, hell, even all, who are they (assuming that she's actually a human-alien hybrid and that her message is the one her race intends to deliver) to tell us how we should act?

If a person sees an opportunity for personal advancement, why shouldn't they take it? In some cases, this may involve inconveniencing others, but collateral damage is unavoidable...

Unless of course we become like the Zetans and "not have personal freedoms".
That made me sick. If what she's saying is true, we should "liberate" them and let them decide how to dress and what they want to do and think, individually.

Edit: hang on, 40 minutes in she talks about a microchip and how we can wave goodbye to our personal freedoms and liberties. Isn't that just like the Zetan people? She talks about it like it's a bad thing, when it's what she said she wanted earlier.

I realise it's not the same thing exactly, but hey, mind control is one way to eliminate discrimination.

Edit 2: "when you evolve we'll give you tech to eliminate cancer et al."
I can't believe that. They're supposed to be creatures of love and yet they make us suffer preventable illness because they won't give us the technology.

Again, this is assuming everything she says is true. My gut instinct is that it's not. Especially since she stuttered and hesitated so much when the guy asked her about genetics.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by DM237]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kentuckycowboy2

Especially since she stuttered and hesitated so much when the guy asked her about genetics.

i'm no psychologist, but i have worked with autistic people in the past, and i do believe that this explains alot of her actions. watch in the beginning how her handler gets real close in order to get her to focus. this seems obvious to me, and if it is true it makes this whole issue almost cruelty.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
This possibly takes ATS down a few notches....SADLY!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufopunx
reply to post by celticdragon23

And for some one who want to make money with books and dolls, she is very a bad commercial, in aprox 10 e-mail she never mentioned her books or dolls, she answer all my questions without saying "just buy my book and you'll see".

This for me a proof of sincerity, my opinion, that's all.

She may indeed be sincere, as I pointed out earlier much of what she says can be taken from web sites such as Nancy Lieder's zetatalk. Indeed Nancy herself claims to have a "chip" in her head put there by zetas.

The appearance and dress hint to American Indian, yet she holds what appears to be some clear quartz, there are so many anomalies present from almost every "new age" spectrum, with her "message" being spread across several web sites the money angle gains credence.

It is likely someone else is on the sidelines profiting from her story.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
This is why, although I love this site, I generally have lurked here for about 2 years now. You simply can't argue or challenge or debate a true believer. They don't even try to question anything, because if it 'rings true' to them, then that is enough and the fingers are firmly planted in their ear canals.

Yes, her message is about love. All good stuff and I agree with it 100%. Unfortunately, in the UFO field when someone is trying to make money off their fantastic experience, I'm sure others have noticed, it is usually a red flag that something is amiss.

Also, I'm not into the bleeding heart thing, sorry. If the Commander wants to make videos and write books with fantastic claims then she has put herself in the public eye and should know she is going to face tough questions and sceptics (or the person handling things for her should know better). Par for the course. If Sonni is too fragile to handle this, then she has no business putting herself in the public eye.

I've noticed the OP does the exact thing he accuses others of doing (name calling, close mindedness...etc), and there really isn't any open debate here. Of course the OP would rather, if we didn't believe, to just give our opinion and leave the thread. They always say that. Some open debate and discussion, huh?

The fact remains, she claims that she can explain how her spaceship worked. How is it cruel or malicious to ask her to explain it and give herself some credibility? I'd love to believe her story myself, but I need a little more, and wrapping science fiction in a message about love just isn't enough for most of us who have open minds but don't let our brains fall out in the process.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte

Originally posted by BartS
There are many other things an enlightened being could do to make a living.

Haha, that girl is not an enlightened being. If most aliens are just as caught up with their own minds and storylines like this girl, then they are no more spiritually advanced than the vast majority of humans.

And who ever said they were? I believe she stated that this race is some sort of hive mind, with no emotional bodies previously. Perhaps that is why they are here...to learn how to create those in this evolutionary cauldron.

If anyone thinks that alien races, no matter how advanced technologically, are somehow beyond emotional and spiritual growth, then we may as well give it up. It strikes me as odd, that people have no problem dealing with individual differences among our own species, but somehow believe that in some other species, everyone will be the same. Even our dogs and cats have individual personalities. Why would ETs be so very different?

Could it be that the very electromagnetic field that surrounds our planet, would function as a blanket of static for higher vibrations....that might drown out what would be a natural ability to communicate mind to mind...to know what those around you are thinking...or at least what their intentions are?

What better environment to encourage some forced evolution? If you believe in a Creator of All, in any form....do you think that he/she/it would less intelligent than Gregor Mendel? ...or any farmer, or scientist?

One thing I think she is mistaken in, is that the answer for mankind is not entering into some planetaryl hive mind. That would defeat the very purpose of this planet. It is to suffer the slings and arrows of our fellow humans, without the crutch of knowing their intent, and to figure out how to get along anyway. If "good" is to triumph over "evil"....."light over "darkness"....it will be because it is robust enough to out-compete it. But, it would not evolve at all, without the stresses of that competition.

Quantum Mechanics has already shown that causality is an illusion, using the most repeated and repeatable experiment on our planet, the double slit experiment. You can repeat it in simple form at home on your own. Once you have done the scientific method due diligence, it becomes a much larger question. If real physical results depend on an observer...a consciousness, if you will.....then what levels of consciousness are required to create what we perceive as physical reality?

The entire universe....and maybe ours is just one of many, as many serious cosmologists and physicists believe....depends upon the undeniable fact that there is a stronger force than entropy at work. And everything we see around us from the micro-micro-scopic to the vast macroscopic, operates and organizes by reducing entropy....which is all evolution is. Why would ETs be subject to anything different?

Chaos abounds. And Chaos is non-linear order. It is amusing to me, that politicians/reptoids/power-hungry beings, of any sort, think that they can somehow escape the unintended consequences....boundary conditions....black swans....turbulence...whatever you want to call it, of Chaotic Systems, by positive feedback controls. No wonder that the biblical era writings tell us that the Angels/gods/demiurges are jealous. They just don't get it.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by Enderdog]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl
reply to post by Nola213

If I remember correctly that video is suspose to be from Area 51. It was posted on ATS a fews weeks ago. The thread it comes from explains how the video got out and some more stuff. The alien is suspose to be real, test was being done on it.

Mm well it looks fake to me but who knows. It just looked like a balloon shaped like a Greys head bobbing around in the dark lol. How convenient that this Grey had to be kept in the dark for its own safety.

From the more authentic reports of Greys their heads are much more boney and they are pale white in colour.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
May I also question the following:

The Profile of a Starseed
by 2nd Lieutenant Julieanux

The true depth of a star seed is more than just being and doing. It's the all that is within and without the soul of a being. It is the feel and the touch and the hearing and seeing of all senses.
----8< snip---

Love,

2nd Lieutenant Julieanux
and Commander Sanni Ceto

More here
julieanux.tripod.com...
end quote

So where does the 2nd Lieutenant Julieanux fit into the picture?

Sanni's artwork can be found here, the artwork is it's own revelation, you can make your own judgment here.
julieanux.tripod.com...

Further:

Celestial Beings of the Bible

by Marcellina Beckwith
(Commander Sanni Ceto)

A coloring book (16 pages) of Bible stories from an extraterrestrial viewpoint

Looking further using "Marcellina Beckwith" brings up such things as:

Please consider sending a small donation in care of The Star Beacon for the Marcellina Beckwith Fund. When she moves to Colorado, she has decided that she is going to change her name to Marcellina Beckwith after her mountain family. Even if you can only send $5, it will mean so much to give this ET hybrid a new start and a new life. You may send donations to....

Sorry to play devil's advocate.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I've been reading ATS threads for a while now, decided to join today. But I do want to comment on this video. A lot of it seems "surreal" but towards the end where she is answering questions, around the 40 or 41 minute mark, she says that "in a few years" there would be camps set up for people to get innoculations for a new virus or disease. That video was posted in January of 2007. Could just be coincidence but the way things are going right now, seems like there are already talks of mass "vaccination" for this swine flu. Not sure if this has been brought up yet? There are 15 pages to sift through.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Someone mentioned earlier (sorry I cant find it now this thread moves so fast) that where are the other hybrids. This is something I thought too .

19 Greys were killed in this crash allegedly caused by Sanni. Due to being the cause Sanni has had to come back and pay big karma, it has been mentioned in this thread that if an alien dies on a planet not its own, it has to reincarnate back onto that planet, so where and who are the other 18 Greys incarnated as? They will not have karma to serve like Sanni so does this mean they are hybrids walking around that dont really know they are and have no understanding as to why they feel different?

I wonder if Sanni is in telepathic contact with them? Would be an almost natural thing to do.

This does question all the starseeds on this planet. I mean if an alien can only reincarnate on a planet it dies on, how did all the other starseeds get here?? Do they crash their ships on purpose in order to incarnate here or maybe its a different system totally if they actually choose to come here?

[edit on 11-8-2009 by Mr Green]

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join