It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The story of Sanni Ceto (A Zeta-Human Hybrid) - Must watch!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufopunx
reply to post by celticdragon23

I'm also in contact with her via e-mail, I'm very impress by her, all the bad things said here about her is just at the opposite of what she is in reality,

Is she aware this video is on several forums? (David Ickes was mentioned earlier)

I'm glad another member of ATS did this effort instead of speaking about her without knowing her.

I think its terrible to speak badly of someone they dont even know. Some of the things that have been wrote about her on this thread are dreadful coming from people that know nothing about her.

Yes question her authenticity as a hybrid but dont call her all these terrible names. If people cant say something nice they just just not say anything at all.

To discuss her authenticity without calling her shows intelligence . Its very easy to name call, anyone can do that but it doesnt make it right.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I gave her the link to this thread, believe me, she will not come here as there is too much ignorant people calling her a schizo or other bad names, that had really really hurt her, too much closed minded people here so she probably will not come but I didn't give her the link to the david icke forum where apparently this discussion is more open, can you give me the link so I can give it to her or simply send her in saying that on this forum the people are far more nice than on ATS.

[edit on 8/10/09 by ufopunx]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Hi, Mr Green.

Those "name callers" would not be so brave, if
they where not behind anonymous keyboards and screens ! !

Blue skies.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I gave her the link to this thread, believe me, she will not come here as there is too much ignorant people calling her a schizo or other bad names, that had really really hurt her, too much closed minded people here so she probably will not come but I didn't give her the link to the david icke forum where apparently this discussion is more open, can you give me the link so I can give to to her or simply send her in saying that on this forum the people are far more nice than on ATS.

Perhaps... just perhaps, instant acceptance and belief is not healthy. Maybe it is the open forum, the free debate and yes, even the doubt, that gives both the fire of the furnace and the red iron a form.

Of course, I could be wrong too. Maybe we should not ask tough questions.
Maybe this is, after all, more of a religion and a faith. But I doubt it.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
This story fits the mold of my own truth and my own feelings of reality.

It is sad when most would rather stick their heads in the sand than simply take the time to compare stories. A comparison that is it all, to simply compare stories and see what fits. If one actually takes the time to compare stories one will have no other choice but to see the overwhelming universal truth that is staring one down. I feel more strongly for this supposed "nut" than any human that I have come across in 23 earth years. She is vibrating her intentions right through your very being. She is hurt and yet still loves; now that is something… something worth listening too if you ask me.

Is she telling the truth or is she lying? What difference does it make? Listen to her and compare stories, see what fits. That is all. Ignore the labels for they are mere words, open your eyes and ears and listen with the intention to learn. You will be surprised.

Our world is upside down, with laws and limitations coming out of our ears. Can you see? What have we become? I feel like screaming until I have run out of air. What has fear done for you today?

What have we become?

I have not given up on myself and I will never give up on you.

“Okay so what is the next step? How do I practice this comparison of stories without associating, labeling and dismissing?”

See:

Alex Collier
David Icke
Stewart Swerdlow
Peggy Kane
Robert Monroe *Life altering, search with caution*
David Wilcock

This will keep you busy for a while.

Lastly if something pops out and seems like a hoax or false or disinformation please stick with it. There is a deep secret not known by many, are you ready? There is no right or wrong, there is no true or false, there is only perception. You will learn and evolve no matter what you watch or hear, no matter what.

Take my hand and I will gently pull you out of the sand and stand by you until the end of this journey. I could use a helping hand every now and then as well.

Peace and love be with you.
Benjamin

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Well, if she is a hybrid, she can understand why some called her names, on this thread. She went public with this information, she should know the consequences. What did she expect?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Well, I did not call her any names. People can be honest and sincere and still have some sort of mental illness. Really good liars and con artists can be as honest and sincere as you could ever believe and fool people everyday. Not claiming she is either/or, just saying... she is, after all, trying to make money from her 'experience'.

Again, she stated herself at around 14:30, someone who is retarded could not explain how the propulsion system works on her spacecraft. (infering that she isn't retarded and can explain how it works) However, anyone can put together her story of how she worked the forcefield. Let's hear some technical explaination of how that force field worked? She was a technical officer aboard this ship, right? Let's hear some details about the propulsion system she claims she can explain.

This would give her some credibility, would it not? By I feel like you guys in contact with her will just believe her anyway without ever asking. Again, she seems willing to answer all honest questions? There is nothing malicious or degrading about asking her to explain in a little bit more detail.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

You're so damn angry and trying so hard to make your point,who you work for???
Listen!!!I don't know what to make of this video but i have an open mind so i will not fall into judgements about this women!!!!OK?
I'm making my puzzle,my picture and you won't take that away from me.
Peace

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
No harm to her. I believe she may be sincere about what she says, but delusional people can be sincere too. She may fully believe what she is saying, but I dont. Sorry if that does not go down well with the starseeds and pixies posting on here but that's just the way I see it. Too many inconsistencies in her story I'm afraid. God I'd love it to be true but it sadly is not.

I had a friend who had a schizophrenic episode and for a while believed that if he wore glasses people couldn't read his thoughts. He sincerely believed that. Was he telling lies? No. Was he correct? No. Would most of the people on this thread have bought his book if he had written one? Probably

[edit on 10-8-2009 by shedhead]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I cannot even believe some of you are suggesting Senni come here to debate her story with you!
Seriously! Have you failed to notice how many ATSers cannot conduct themselves with tact and common courtesy?? Yet you think inviting this woman here to be badgered is a good idea? Really? Whether she is genuine or not, such a broken down individual need not come here for further abuse! I'm stunned!

Clearly, if nothing else, this person is indisputably fragile and extremely sensitive. She seems to be genuine in telling of her tale; she believes them. For those of you contacting her, I plead with you to be decent.

The whole situation is disturbing to say the least. No matter what the truth is......there is something profoundly unsettling about the whole thing

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Watched the video...I want my forty mins back....lol...well actually twenty...just could not listen to this garbage no more. What can I say...as long there are gullible people in the world there will always be people like the one in the video. Oh well thanks for the hilarious video..I still cannot believe there are people on this planet who actually believe ths stuff hook line and sinker....it is a new video i will let people know of when they need a good laugh.
. I do agree with one poster...she is most likely mentally ill and she is being used to fulfill other peoples agenda...but then again I could care less if she is

[edit on 10-8-2009 by kerazeesicko]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by upnorthtrip
reply to post by atlasastro

You're so damn angry and trying so hard to make your point,who you work for???
Listen!!!I don't know what to make of this video but i have an open mind so i will not fall into judgements about this women!!!!OK?
I'm making my puzzle,my picture and you won't take that away from me.
Peace

Wow....so you believe. Hey how would you like to buy this starship I built....its made out of cardboard...but it works..
You can visit all the moon people you wish.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Like to clarify I have no maliciousness towards this woman at all.

Peace

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Watching this is just sad...someone really needs to investigate this further and see if there is anything someone can do to get her away from manipulators and money grabbers who prey on vulnerable people like this ALL the time,its not new and she won't be the last case.This woman needs some help

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I think to some degree this video could be a genuine 'being' in a reincarnated state... she knows just so much about stuff the general public is clueless about, and by the sounds of it she's known this knowledge for quite some time meaning she couldn't have learned through the internet for example...

Im going to continue to research this lady, just to see if she answers any questions that we have regarding specific technologies, unexplained photographs and stuff like that to see her take on what we know and don't know.

Personally I could relate to the memory section in her speech aswell, I've always had memories about Toronto, CN Tower and air flights and when I asked my mother about that she'd actually went there on a plane while I was in her womb, that leads me to believe that aspect is very much true that perhaps memories can be generated before birth... visual ones...

She was a weird one, but definitely worth the watch.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

, can you give me the link so I can give it to her or simply send her in saying that on this forum the people are far more nice than on ATS.

[edit on 8/10/09 by ufopunx]

Im sorry Im not a member of that David Icke forum although I have considered it a few times. I think the OP mentioned they were maybe they can help you. I dont know much about David Icke but I must admit from the odd time Ive seen him he does seem to have some knowledge that strikes a chord with me. Ive been "bothered" shall we say by some sort of Reptoid for several years so I know they exist on some level. I just arnt sure if their real ETs, lower astrals, genetic creations by the NWO to insight fear of ETs into us, or are some hybrid. All I know is they exist in some form and they never seem to have any love in them what so ever.

This along with my other experiences are the reason I believe Sanni is telling the truth. I am not just basing my decision on her video , alot of what she speaks of I have seen and experienced and she has in a way joined the dots for me. Its like I had all of her information from different sources but hadnt connected it, she has done this for me, how could she do this if she was a fake? How could she speak about what I have experienced over many years at different times/locations and joined it all up? That is no coincidence it is for me the truth speaking.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

reply to post by celticdragon23

I'm also in contact with her via e-mail, I'm very impress by her, all the bad things said here about her is just at the opposite of what she is in reality,

I'm glad another member of ATS did this effort instead of speaking about her without knowing her.

And for some one who want to make money with books and dolls, she is very a bad commercial, in aprox 10 e-mail she never mentioned her books or dolls, she answer all my questions without saying "just buy my book and you'll see".

This for me a proof of sincerity, my opinion, that's all.

Can you pass on a message from me to say I'm sorry for the inhumane responses - and the stars and flags are hers. Obviously 44 good people believe her... i have tried to defend some of these ridiculous comments and of course my posts are deleted when doing so. I can't help that. I also see the thread has been moved into my story - which is equally ridiculous. ATS is a commercial venture, and like all commercial ventures they only look after their payed sponsors - kind of reminds me of corporate media. They are compromised - there have been 2 threads in the last 2 days about this - and they are getting big S&F which backs up this claim.

There are people out here Commander Sanni Ceto that value everything you say - and I am glad a few have appreciated your AWESOME lecture - I know you don't care about the negatives, no one with a brain does. They are ignorant, scared little cowards - all of them. Let's hope one day when they hit maturity, they develop an understanding they have no idea about today, now.

Also there are obviously agents here doing their 'job' and they can go to hell - they have no soul - they sold out as soon as they decided to go against humanity and it's true natural course of spiritual enlightenment, and advanced evolution. They too are cowards.

I received 2 books yesterday and WOW - better than any of the commercial crap I have read for quite some time. I was pleasantly surprised with Zeti Child which describes many of the universes ETs - that in itself is worth more than ANYTHING I have read on this forum. period. THANKS Sanni - you really are an amazing being!

[edit on 10-8-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakened sleeper
This story fits the mold of my own truth and my own feelings of reality.

So are we both wrong then? How come we both agree independantly that this fits our feelings of reality. Maybe because it may actually be true.

Is she telling the truth or is she lying? What difference does it make? Listen to her and compare stories, see what fits. That is all. Ignore the labels for they are mere words, open your eyes and ears and listen with the intention to learn. You will be surprised.

I mentioned this earlier, that she has an ability to reach out and speak to us on a much deeper level but we must be open to this to hear it.

Its is good to come across you again on thread awakened sleeper.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
another thing that clicked on me watching again was she mentioned insect people the mantis people!

'___' research from Dr. Rick Strassman , patients who took '___' injections some of them described insect alien like characters when they were under its hallucinatory effects.
Many '___' users claim they have made contact through its use.
Dr Strassman also states in his research that he believes '___' to be the spirit molecule or at least the key to its release.

that just freked me out a bit !

I think ill email her and ask if she knows anything about '___'.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I mainly lurk here, using going to the philosophies and spiritual sections and every now and then making my way to other forums.. But I had to comment on this topic..

You know, I'm a bit disappointed in this thread. Not just for the sophomoric name calling and silly conclusions we've come up with but.. I'm more upset with how badly most of you, (or us) have missed the point.

Her main message is how we must start becoming a more loving race, a more harmonious people..

Alien hybrid or not, her message is about love.. It's about tolerance of not only "aliens" but of one another, its about tolerance of humans and living peacefully with one another.. A huge portion of the video she discusses how we can never grow as a species unless we learn how to love a bit more.

Alien hybrid or not, the lady has one hell of a message, maybe we should learn from it, regardless?

Or,.. maybe that's too "alien" of a concept for us to get..

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join