It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refusing vaccination labels you a “criminal”, so says WHO

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

This smells bad.

I'm not sure if you saw that but I also edited that part to include it in my OP.

But you are correct that casts doubt on the original article ...

Having said that, it sure is fodder for further investigation.

Yeah, I caught your quoting of the comments after making my first post.

There is Anthony's comment:

Furthermore Article 22 of WHO’s Constitution allows countries to opt out of any WHO’s regulations.

Later Marti Oakly concedes:

you are correct, they can opt out. Heard of any doing that? Has the US done that? Any hint that they might? The answer is no.

So the argument is resting on supposed intention of the U.S. not exercising its own sovereinty in the matter.

Now, I suppose myself that I'd like to see the regulations setting up WHO international stormtroopers.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Ok this is freaky! I have talked to people at work about this and boy do they laugh at me. I swear I am ready to pack up and move somewhere secluded! I will not get any vaccine I know nothing about just because they say it will make me better. Well any medicine I have ever been given made me WORSE so am I to believe that this time they will get it right? Yeah um no! Thanks for the post

S&F!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

I know how you feel, i've talked to a few of my friends about this and they say "do you actually believe the crap you read on the internet? watch the news", it's kind of sad, i'm even considering hiding as much time as needed to avoid being forced to take the vaccine.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I would postulate, how many guns does the WHO have? And then, how many guns do the patriotic fellowship, that used to be called citizens of the USA (now known as Obamanation) have? Nuf said?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I was thinking about all of this earlier. Please note, this is a hypothetical mental exercise. It is not what I necessarily believe, nor do I not believe. I have no evidence for this idea other than a basic background in the subject.

--------

If you were looking to destroy a significant proportion of the population of a particular place, to reduce the number of people, you would have two basic methods by which you could achieve this aim. The one everyone thinks about - killing lots of people. Very visible, very obvious, very difficult to contain, because violence is generally received with violence.

The second option is to reduce the number of people being born. If you sterilize a population, over time, you would drastically reduce population without ever having to actually kill someone.

So say you invent a drug of some kind that either sterilizes, or perhaps causes so many complications in pregnancy that babies abort themselves. You have perhaps some believe in eugenics. You decide that first of all, you're going to target all groups with say preexisting medical conditions. You only want the strong to survive, after all. Get all of those people out of the gene pool for starters.

Then you take on children, and pregnant women. Those most likely to breed in the future, and those currently breeding. After that, you hit the next group up in terms of potential future offspring - 19-24 year olds. Sure, some may already have children, but a lot won't, yet.

After that, just to be sure, you hit everyone between 24-65. You assume that over 65's aren't really breeding, so don't worry about them too much.

Maybe you leave some people out, but you basically make it a crime not to submit to this substance, and tell everyone it's for their own good.. protecting them from some pandemic or other.

While I don't believe this is actually the current case, since I think that it'd be relatively difficult in terms of current medical capabilities to do a mass sterilization by a "vaccination" shot, a scenario like this does highlight the idea that mandatory vaccinations, a law that you MUST be vaccinated has the potential for abuse. Would some sinister and dark people in power do something like this? Maybe. There have been things like this in the world before, though on smaller scales. There are many arguments for a world with fewer people, and a lighter load on our environment. There are plenty of people that believe in say, specific races being superior to others.

Vaccines can be a great thing, of course. But a vaccine rushed to market, forced upon people before it's been properly tested, forced on people who've never before needed a flu vaccine to avoid the virus ( I know I haven't ever needed it, and I work with literally hundreds of people a week ), well a vaccine like that, I'm dubious about. Especially considering the fact that worldwide, according to the latest figures from the WHO, only 1154 people have died, (www.who.int...)

Sure, that's sad. But so is the fact that

Every day, almost 16,000 children die from hunger-related causes--one child every five seconds.

So that's 1154 people since the start of this pandemic, versus sixteen thousand CHILDREN a day. That's not counting all the adults that die from hunger, or hunger related causes.

Now, this vaccine, maybe it'll save some lives, but we don't know that. It could also have adverse effects. But all that money being pumped into a questionable vaccine could go towards feeding people. A very, very, VERY effective way of saving thousands of lives a day. 250 people a month died from swine flu since the first reported case mid march. Almost half a million died from hunger related causes in those same months, worldwide.

Of course, big pharm doesn't profit from food.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Great post! S&F!

This is probably the hardest thing I can imagine happening. Almost straight out of a Sci-Fi movie.

I'm not sure if I really believe that they can use deadly force if you don't get vaccinated. That seems extreme, but then again, I think the times ahead are going to be extreme.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by huntergatherer
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Like the smoke coming out of your avatar I feel we again are being manipulated to believe something that is not really there.

much respect for your material since joining

this all smells like smoke.........without fire

It will happen IF they think the people are ready for it.

What about any of this seems like "smoke"? Name one government or empire that did not got bad, or runaway with power. They all do eventually, and technology has given governments the tools to become efficiently malicious if they choose. I'm not saying we're there yet, but I want to put the breaks on now to help the little hobbits holding onto the ring stay nice little hobbits and not turn bad.

We're helping them by pushing back. You don't want our politicians to turn into bad people do you? I don't. I want the world to be a nice place to live in. I want them to keep their souls. So by criticizing the government and pointing out where they have the potential to go crazy is just being a good friend.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by A Fortiori]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I wonder ? this is clever ,
the world is in recession, a pandemic is in place, the solution (vacinations)will be in place very soon,
If the solution is to reduce population,
once you have had the vacine, there will be others that refuse, so inforcement may be through not activating of your credit card without which you may not be able to buy goods,the recession (shortage of cash and jobs)means a cashless society for dependancey, the mark of the beast will be in place for all except the 500,000, or has my imagination run wild?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Usually I'm not too paranoid but this is passed my threshold, at least until I find out it's some sort of hoax or something.

This is not a hoax. Farmers have too much to worry about right now to run a hoax. Besides I am familiar with this person (via e-mails) and she is a straight shooter.

Farmers have been researching the World Trade Organization, and the UN for several years now. Ever since the WTO tried to ram Animal ID (and veggie ID) down our throats. The USDA has accused farmers of being disinformation agents from the get go, so they have been very careful about documentation. It is amazing how fast interesting material disappears from the internet or gets changed without a date stamp change. Several farmer websites keep a copy of the original posted. It drives the USDA nuts.

One farmer even had his home broken into and his computer trashed by the USDA. They were not aware that he knew he was being watched and saw them. The local police responded to the reported break in with "you should do as the USDA is telling you to do" (RFID tag his cows -he had a religious objection and was waiting to go to trial. He lost all his law research)

So no it is not a hoax but there is a good chance the original information has been removed from the internet making it impossible to research.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Legally criminal? Doubt it. Morally criminal? Well you might be on to something there!

I still find it hard to believe that one would be literally forced to take vaccine. What I think is more realistic is that the media will go on about this Swine Flu as often as it can (like they are still doing now) to pump us all full of fear and gloom. Then a "successful vaccine" will be created that is meant to stem the spread of the disease, and the government will offer the vaccine free (in other words 'taxpayers will be footing the bill').

The fear has been established. The Solution has been discovered. There are no big obstacles to overcome because most people will want to have the vaccine. Those that are suspicious of having the vaccine (i.e., myself, maybe you reading this thread too?) will be labeled crazy and will receive community pressure to have the shot.

"This vaccine has been proven to stop the spread of the Swine Flue, Sir, I strongly suggest you get it"

"Do you really want to be responsible for making other people who live near you vulnerable to the virus?"

"Stop being selfish and think of the general population who will benefit if most people have this vaccine."

Something like that.

[edit on 8/8/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Inannamute

Of course, big pharm doesn't profit from food.

WRONG, Big pharm is getting into food in a big way and driving out independent farmers. Checkout MONSANTO

In the quest to eliminate competition and increase their ability to dictate prices, corporations bought up railroads, shipping lines, packing facilities, even supermarkets and banks at staggering rates. For example by 1986 Cargill, Continental, Louis Dreyfus, André and Bunge, all privately owned by seven families, controlled 85-90 percent of global grain trade. Source

I strongly suggest you read this article because the situation with vaccines is very similar. A signed treaty with guarantees for the supremacy of US law, followed by "we signed the treaty so we have to go along with the rules." spouted by FDA and the USDA. That is why farmers view this with vaccine mess with alarm. We have been fighting the UN's OIE and the WTO Agreement on Agriculture for several years. We have seen all the dirty tricks, from outright lies to raids and harassment. Multinational corporations want to do away with national borders. They interfere with business so of course the multinationals will all support the WHO

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Well, to them I might be a criminal - to millions of other Americans I will be a patriot. I dare them to come onto my property and attempt to revoke my rights. I may die defending my freedom, but many, many more of them will die trying to take it away. Rest assured, I am NOT alone!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
There is no way WHO could ever do that. This whole thread is likely based on a supposed WHO conversation or statement of a WHO member at a meeting. Even the .pdf which I read and discerned is not menacing. I can read between the lines of any literature and probably theorize a conspiracy. Besides which, WHO has no teeth. It hasn't really done much of anything. It can, however be used by government as an excuse to make policy or apply pressures.

Don't take the immunizations.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Glad to see that im not the only one willing to fight till I can't anymore for reusing to get this shot.

Unfortunately for me though I am only in high school, and chances are that the school is going to make sure all students have the vaccine, or their out.
So looks like getting a job in the future (if there are even jobs at that point) will be very difficult. Cause I rather drop out and fight then to give in to this vaccine.

I just feel that everyone will be thinking of me as some crazy conspiracy theorist, who is afraid to take a little shot, then a true patriot. But I am willing to risk that, no way am I letting them give me the shot...alive atleast

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Ther is one very important fact, if to stop this Flue and they are going to give force vaccination to all of the people in the world.
Then it is only logical, since this is Swine Flue, to also give it to every Pig in the world or the whole thing will be waste of time.
So if their not going to make all the Pigs take shot, I'm not going to take it, their no better than me.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
It's so frustrating that for months now, and when swine flu came out I made mention that by next fall there WILL be mandatory vaccinations. And I was laughed off the forum.

Slowly but surely, more evidence seeming to point to mandatory vaccinations comes pouring out. Honestly, the ignorance on the forum is so extreme, at times I feel like giving up on it.

Some of it is not ignorance, some of it is hired government trolls.

They are paying quite a few ppl at the NSA "just" to debunk any 911
questions against the official story.

I think some have expanded roles to try to trip any stories they
deem to not follow the rules of NewSpeak. ( ala 1984 )

NSA group setup to block 911 new investigation hearings

While this might be Russia Today, the guy madsden is for real.

Some of his other work getting blocked

More on blocking a new 911 investigation

It does not bode well.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by toast317

Yes I fought not to make my daughter, but lost in the in end, at that time could have beat them, if had been smarter.

I 'm not really into revenge, or touture, but when this is over and we find out who the Nazi , Commi was behind this.
We should Clone them so we could torture and kill them about 100 time over.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
There's so many possible scenarios, one can't even imagine how this vaccine can be abused.

Here's one of them:

Probable scenario of population control is separation of vaccinated and non-vaccinated families. Those who rightfully refuse the vaccine would be visually tagged so that other obedient citizens have an eye on them as they do their daily business.

Just before officially establishing an "order", government could carry out a "clean" extermination of tagged groups with vaccinated groups completely oblivious. Military would only be used to protect checkpoints in order to control the disease (no one leaves their town without vaccination) - the most horrific things would have to be done by a para-military force, or secret police.

End result would be a society made up of obedient citizens trusting in their military and government. The disease has been thus successfully eliminated, a disease being disobedient citizens that is. A new military-state is born.

I think a backbone of such scenario embedding an image of a universal enemy into people's minds.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SassyCat

Yea right, this is going to be selective elemination, those that live will be the rebels.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Thers 350 million people in the US and less than 1/10th that amount of vaccines for swine flu worldwide, I'm not too worried.

Do a search for bird flu and find many threads just like this that never came to fruition.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join