It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial or Interdimensional?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I noticed both Alex Collier and Dr. Steven Greer mentioning the same thing about materialization into and from other dimensions being done.

Greer
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=6867484#pid6867484

Collier
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This makes it very confusing since the large majority of the UFO community (and conventional people not interested in UFOs so much) are arguing about whether or not aliens are coming from other planets, when something else even more strange we can't define is just coming out of some other dimensions. Either way, the things people see can't be explained so anything is up for grabs.

I really can't absorb the inter-dimensional concept since it's way out there. But at the same time, the concepts of aliens are already way out there. How can anyone begin to even explain or visualize this. Secondly, I can't think of much real evidence per say of such events. I know it sounds all cool and mysterious but its a subject that almost unapproachable since its in the theoretical realm.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Why not both? Why does it have to be either/or?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Agreed. I am thinking it may well be both, as well as option # 3---That they are from EARTH and living at the bottoms of the oceans or inside the earth.

The daytime sightings I have had would make me lean towards those particular craft being ultradimensional in nature, as they seemed to phase in and out of our reality and become somewhat transparent, like a ghost. I have also seen them completely disappear, like they just dematerialized instantly.

But enough of these things have been seen flying in and out of the ocean to make me think at least one species is domestic to our planet.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I think the evidence is pretty good that there are other planets.

The evidence is less clear (maybe nonexistent or purely in theoretical mathematics) that there are other dimensions. There are enough scientists working on 11 dimensional string theory, but for every one of those there is another who wonders when any of that will be proven true versus theoretical.

I'd go with planets until some more evidence comes in for string theory or extra dimensions. That doesn't mean inter-dimensional can't be true, it can, but just that there's no good evidence for it yet.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Both. The more advanced races have learned multi-dimensional travel. The races below those have conquered out how to travel vast distances through space. The races below those have been bound by the confines of neighboring galaxies and our own solar system, as well as our own planet.

Then there is us. We are unique in that we have the technology how to travel the stars & traverse through multiple dimensions.

I know many will say "No we can not!" and that is the trick. That is why you can't. Impossible is nothing and the minute you start limiting yourself, which most everyone on this planet does, you will not be able to accomplish as much.

It's one of the great paradigms of the vast universe I guess. Humans usually live up to their expectations. If the masses believed we could traverse dimensions I have a feeling the masses would start to figure it out. When you go into ANY situation doubting yourself you will have a tougher time succeeding.

I believe the reason we are so unique is that we are actually a conglomeration of multiple different races who have laid their seeds on this planet, and over time we have crossed so many different genetics within our own population that this race is actually very very very capable of a multitude of things that the common person has been conditioned to believe are impossible.

Think of it this way:

The oldest and most advanced race only had a limited set of genetics to pull from. Therefore while they have had more time to learn and to build up their technology they are somewhat limited in possible genetic combination's. Remember EVERYTHING has an advantage and a disadvantage.

Seeing is how our planet, Earth, is roughly 1/3 the age of the universe we have more genetic possibilities with less time to develop our own civilization. A race who is roughly the same age as the known universe has less genetic possibilities but more time to develop their own civilization.

So the "aliens" of which there are many are both dimensional and extra-terrestrial. And probably more than just that as well, we just haven't been around long enough to figure out the other possibilities.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

And you would be correct, at least according to what Greer said. Greer did mention that the being phenomena exists as A) artificially created life B) extraterrestrial C)interdimensional

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by bananasam

Knapp's "Skinwalker" book seems to indicate an "interdimensional" aspect to the strange things observed in that area.

There is specific mention of rectangular areas of sky that "opened up", enabling a view into an alternative "world" or "dimension". The disappearing " monstrous wolves" & the "invisible but audible beings" might also be viewed as examples.

BTW.....I'm not saying I think it's all real.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
i would say neither. I think its all just Asian technology

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee

What's "Asian" technology?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bananasam
I really can't absorb the inter-dimensional concept since it's way out there.

However, plenty of scientists have been working on theories concerning other dimensions for a long time. So who knows.

Then there's the theory that they're time travellers. It's interesting to think about. Again, some scientists say that time travel is possible, at least in theory. Lets assume for a moment that they are absolutely correct. In that case, some time in our future, it will be reality. Which basically means its also reality now and in our past
There would have to be strict laws for time travellers that do not allow them to interact or even be seen by us. They would probably send people back, however, to talk to our governments, and pass on these laws. Which could explain why so many people have witnessed military planes chasing these things off.

Personally I'm not convinced about either of these, but then I was surprised at how far science agrees with both of these concepts.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60

I think he's referring to the Sony GrayStation.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I think intelligent beings come from every dimension and realm. Space, inside Earth, other dimensions, etc.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clickfoot

Originally posted by Sam60

I think he's referring to the Sony GrayStation.

V good.....

I wish that was my line!

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bananasam

I vote for both. IMO the possibilities are endless; Quantum Physics would tend to agree with that.

Being interdimensional could create endless opportunities. Using that angle would promote the ideas of Star Trek, and their transporter room, or any kind of tele transportation system...similar to Star Gate Atlantis.

It's highly speculated that the many different religions mentioning a 'fall of man' was in fact a dimensional fall. In other words we used to be higher dimensional beings, and our 'fall' was through 'tampering' with the structure, or absolute fabric of space.

Some concepts you might find of interest to help you understand would be the Tesla coils. I believe they are ramping up the frequency, or cycle of regular 60hz=cycles per second to around 400,000hz=cycles per second.

When we are electrocuted in our homes it is because we are exposed to 60hz. To be electrocuted you'd need to be the pathway of least resistent to ground. In a house, 120 volts with less than 50 miliamps can kill you.

However, with a Tesla Coil producing 400,000hz the same electrical energy will pass right through you without a problem. The demonstrations, or performances which are on tv from time to time is done with the Tesla Coil at around 1 MILLION volts. The high voltage is needed in order to have the current arch across to ground.

The only issue is the heat. Due to the high frequency the electrical energy does NOT effect us at all. It's really amazing.

What I'm trying to point out here is there are many things which are out of our conscious level of perception, or reality.

Microwaves, radiowaves, X-rays, gamma rays, sound waves, light waves, etc are things which are not in our visual range of perception, or reality.

I hope the above makes a little 'sense'.

The only other example I can think of is when The Conquistador's came to the America's.

It is said that the indians could NOT SEE the ships right off shore. The conquistador's kept pointing to them, but still the Aztec's could not see.

The ideology behind the ships floating on top of the water was apparently beyond what the indians could percieve.

Interesting is all s&f

top topics

join