It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th Dimension is in plain sight? Perhaps we already....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
4 dimension could be ANYTHING

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
Here is what I have perceived directly: There is an inside and an outside but not really. It can be experienced as null point or as having polarity and manifestation. Which is inside and which is outside in a matter of perspective. When you are there this is the dream, when you are here, that is the dream. It wraps upon itself in a klein-bottle like geometry in that it contains itself in a mutual way.

I supposed being fully aware is in fact seeing it all as a dream or all as real, all at once. One-ness and not-oneness is a polarity in its own right.

But, dimensions never cease. Every polarity is a dimension connecting those extremes. Love-Hate, light-dark, hot-cold, etc.

Did I make myself obscure enough (all without '___' too)?

well it makes perfect sense to me. The world has been reminding me of the matrix. How would you know what is real, and what isn't?

i thought about this last night AS WELL from watching a video. Where the future is going towards. Imagine contacts that are a screen, and in your brain (forgot what part) there is a chip implanted into the brain. Now say for example you can surf the net IN YOUR HEAD.
now even more bizarre, you could say go to a social networking site. Someone says "im feeling sad' you would be able to click the link (in your mind) and actually download and EXPERIENCE how they feel, what there feeling etc.
because after all what is the feeling of TOUCHING or anything for that matter? electrical signals to certain parts of the brain triggering a certain feeling.
anyways so say you see the screen in your eyes 100% vision, you can DOWNLOAD someones emotion and actually FEEL THAT.
now say you want to share with someone what you did in one part of your life.
what did we have before?
books
then pictures
than video
then internet
AND NOW what will happen he said what WILL HAPPEN, is you can actually TAKE SOMEONE into the memory you shared. You would basically upload a database of experiences either in your brain or an "external hardrive"
so lets say you tell your mom check this out.
she would ENTER A "CHAT ROOM" or a video, and basically BE IN your reality. Now everything would feel the exact same, you would basically be there in every instance, BUT YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO CHANGE IT.
what does this somewhat sound like?
time travel

what does time travel always state? you can NOT CHANGE the past, it was already foretold before you came into the picture.
or perhaps you coming into the picture was your destiny all the same?
basically the wave of the future is 100% experiencing what you want whenever you want.
WI-FI was basically the creation of the next step in our evolution both technically, and psychically

anyone want the vid. link? he describes it 100% better lol

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Believe me, I know what you are talking about.

That chemical that is released at birth and death.

I have done a lot of reading up on it, and I guess I am too afraid to experience it now.

Something to look forward to though when I die.

very interesting, could you possibly elaborate.
i read that a scientist had a body on a scale before it died, and when it "died" the weight shifted slightly. (say a soul/energy release) cant remember where i heard it from, but is it similar to this?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
I have enjoyed reading this thread. Good job, guys.

There is a little bit of 'bad science' in there, in the fact that the real fourth dimension relative to humanity is time. Afterall, time is what gives us the illusion of fluidity in our length, width and height perceptions.
But aside from that bit this is a nice thought exercise.

I had an experience once that I can't fully describe, but OmegaPoint's description of total awareness is pretty close.

I was on a jobsite and it was quite embarrasing in retrospect.
Anyhow, I was walking to the other end of our jobsite and I was pondering upperdimensional beings. Do they exist? If they exist what must they be looking upon when they look upon Earth and what happened was the weirdest thing. It was if I was sucked outward from this planet and viewed Earth itself as what I can best describe as a brain.

Honestly, that doesn't even describe it. It was odd. But it was wonderful. I mean the image was in my head clear as day. Gently pulled outward at tremendous speed and with a view of everything. As soon as it happened, it was gone.

The feeling was absolutely amazing. So amazing that I fell to my knees.

And people saw me do this. At the time I didn't care. I was in the best mood I have ever been in for the rest of the day. It literally took my breath away and every bit ot that experience except for my actions dissolved immediately.

Looking back on it now I'm sure people think now "man, that was weird."

Oh well.

It was like a lucid dream / astral projection while fully awake.

Completely and utterly positive in every way. Even thinking about it almost makes me WANT to cry.

amazing, thank you for sharing the experience.
Well maybe its not 4th dimension, maybe a 5th or 6th, but no doubt in my mind is it IMPORTANT...at least to me lol

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Guys, I will be posting my 5000 word research paper which will cover part of this concept, when I'm done of course.

So yeh, depends on what you believe in, there can be 11, 26, or infinite number of dimensions.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Well, my take on the 4th dimension is that when the natural disasters happen all at once (Dec. 21st, 2012), some will die. The majority will go with the false prophets (extraterrestrial races from Mars, Venus, etc.). The others that refuse to go into the ET ships will be attracted to the dimension portal, or doorway. Those who go in will experience renewal, unlike anything I can possibly describe. They will then come back out, and see the 4th dimension around them. Beyond that, I do not know what the 4th dimension will look like. I have a feeling though, it's going to be great.

link   
reply to post by michaelhernsin

It's a chemical that is stored in the pineal gland called '___'.

Since it can be synthesized, it is illegal therefore should not be discussed on here due to T&C.

Just google for more info.

link   

It seems to me that if upperdimensional realities DO exist then in fact time does not.
It is a construct we have built for ourselves to experience this one aspect of reality.

Everything is already decided.

A fifth dimensional being, for instance, will view the entirety of this planet as if it were a snapshot. A photo, but that photo will contain all the information ever accumulated here.

Like a memory.

Like ourselves.

Looking back. edit - or rather, just knowing.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

That is a great story!

I suppose you have to be careful not to be in a dangerous situation when something like that comes on unexpectedly.

I am aware of relativistic convention. Really, you can number the dimensions anyway you want but as I understood it, it was consideration of a 4th dimesion of space.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
Guys, I will be posting my 5000 word research paper which will cover part of this concept, when I'm done of course.

So yeh, depends on what you believe in, there can be 11, 26, or infinite number of dimensions.

cant wait, anywhere we can view it at when its done? i know you cant post DIRECT LINKS, but an idea of where lol

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argokoo
Well, my take on the 4th dimension is that when the natural disasters happen all at once (Dec. 21st, 2012), some will die. The majority will go with the false prophets (extraterrestrial races from Mars, Venus, etc.). The others that refuse to go into the ET ships will be attracted to the dimension portal, or doorway. Those who go in will experience renewal, unlike anything I can possibly describe. They will then come back out, and see the 4th dimension around them. Beyond that, I do not know what the 4th dimension will look like. I have a feeling though, it's going to be great.

in YOUR opinion what is the best one to choose?
it kinda supports my idea of this forum.
some will want/need answers from INSIDE. thus the dimension portal, etc.

someone will seek the answers OUTWARD (scientists etc.) will go with the aliens. Or some neither,and will just die

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder

It's a chemical that is stored in the pineal gland called '___'.

Since it can be synthesized, it is illegal therefore should not be discussed on here due to T&C.

Just google for more info.

ah...ok '___', yes i've heard of it, but haven't really studied MUCH of it. Theirs this 1 hour and a half google video conference about some guy talking about the pineal gland, have you checked it out?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

It seems to me that if upperdimensional realities DO exist then in fact time does not.
It is a construct we have built for ourselves to experience this one aspect of reality.

Everything is already decided.

A fifth dimensional being, for instance, will view the entirety of this planet as if it were a snapshot. A photo, but that photo will contain all the information ever accumulated here.

Like a memory.

Like ourselves.

Looking back. edit - or rather, just knowing.

very nice, i like this theory
i remember on THE MATRIX, when neo is fighting or on top of the building (cant remember what one)
Morpheus tells him "and you think that's still air your breathing?"

my interpretation was, basically you make and create laws in this universe, that YOU ARE BOUND TO. but if you see the laws for what they really are...then your outdated laws change.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
It's my understanding that we already do live in 4 dimensions, being X,Y,Z, and Time. anything else would be within the 5th. wouldn't it...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Well, the best to choose in my own opinion would be staying here and passing through the doorway to the next dimension. The ET's know that they wouldn't be able to control me wherever planet they would bring me to, so they wouldn't even want me.

The ET races will control many on other worlds, worse than on Earth currently. Even if they claim that they can save us from the natural disasters occurring when they arrive, it won't matter in the long run. This has been planned out fully through them, and they will try to appear as saviors as the Earth renews herself.

The ecosystem needs to be renewed, we are still living with the lower vibrations of animals. Whether you choose to go into the doorway to the 4th dimension or not, Earth will still be renewed. Yes, all life will die on the Earth, but the 3rd dimension only.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Argokoo]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I'm not sure it's valid to say you can change the future either. All in all, nothing is changing. It's more about changing the apparent past and future. I've noticed changes in the past, erm, before but they seem to be very unusual.

In the Matrix pt. III as I understand it the original ending was that Zion was also its own Matrix and was not the truth and this original ending was changed (sorry if I have something totally out of whack, but I read it on these boards somewherewhen).

Also, in truth, even with sharing brain states in a direct way via technology, one's own qualities would play into the equation and it would still remain subjectively unique.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Oh, I wasn't meaning to criticise the OP. In fact, I was mentioning that as an offhanded acknowledgement that the person giving the "physics lessons" was technically correct.

Also, I'm not so sure that there ARE any more than three spatial dimensions, as all points in the universe can be easily defined by those.

I'm not sure how it works, unless it is precisely as the OP has stated. All other dimensions being internal and external magnifications of your own 'true reality'.... each growing or shrinking respectively.

Otherwise from our perspective once you leave 4d reality, you simply ARE.

Without dimension in the sense that we know it now.

I think both are probably true....

As far as the experience goes. I willed it to happen.

I'm not sure how, but my goal was to look upon the Earth as an upperdimensional would. I don't know how it worked, but I think for a moment it did. It was glorious. Edit - Something I didn't mention telling the story was that I actually FELT the being pulled sensation. It was two parts... Vertigo from the quickness of achieving great elevation, yet comfort knowing that I was actually stable. Kinda like the dreams I have when say, I'm driving my car very quickly down a road with rolling hills and all of a sudden my car doesn't crest over a hill and just continues to ascend into the air. You actually GET THAT FEELING and it is awesome in the dream until you start to eventually come back down and you become terrified and eventually wake up.

It actually carried feeling like a lucid dream...but there was no terror at all.

It really did feel like the Matrix. But better.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
When talking about 4 space/dimension are we refering to Eucledian space, (x, y, z, w), Realativistic space/(time), or philosophically?

Eucledian space is actual physical space. Axes x, y, z, w, v, etc. Hyperdimensional area and volume (and possibly more). Realativity considers time as a kind of 4th linear axis, (if memory serves me). And philosophically, well it's open to anything.

We can calculate what a hyperspacial area or volume would be, given the 3 dimensions of a specific space, say a sphere or cube (teseract). Literally and linearly speaking this would be how we would navigate hyperspacial travel between 2 points. We ain't got nothin that can actually do that yet, or at least to common knowledge.

Philosophically speaking, we know the uni/multiverse is fractal in nature, and we can see that through vibration. It stands to reason that will be how we unlock the secrets to it. It also stands to reason that our brains are tranceivers of sorts, and may lend a clue how to at least perceive hyperspace. Remember, we inhabit/displace all dimensions at once, whether we perceive it or not. We're the round landers.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
OP this is the video you are talking about? Starts at 9 Minutes.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I love this subject. It's a shame that it's so far over my head

The late great Carl Sagan introduced me to this concept on his show "Cosmos"
Ever since seeing that show on Tesseracts, I can't get it out of my head.

Other dimension beings, ghosts and ufo's could be a femtometer away from us and we wouldn't know the wiser. Great stuff

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join