It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't pay the Illegal Income tax as descibed by any and all codes of the Unites States Go

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by viperdave

[edit on 5-8-2009 by azureskys]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I pay my taxes and vote. Perhaps you believe your vote is meaningless. I do not. Taxes are the fuel that runs our government, whatever you may think of it. Personally, I believe it is the best on Earth at the moment. I am not in favor of tyranny, nor am I in favor of bloodshed, over this issue. However, if you wish to change the system, I suggest you use our form of government to make those changes. Move upon your legal congressional representatives to put forth laws that make these changes you so desire. In the absence of your legal rights being used, your recourse is to militate against the established civilized code we have all passively agreed is both operative and convenient to date.

The corruption of mankind is another story. By removing the moral code from public places and events, the thunderclap of resultant immorality rumbles from the grass roots to the highest seats in government. We have corrupted ourselves, and then we stand in wonder and hate the result.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
This was published in a News paper.
Sorry I don't have the info on what paper and a date.

Tax his land,
Tax his wage,
Tax his bed in which he lays.
Tax his tractor,
Tax his mule,
Teach him taxes is the rule.
Tax his cow,
Tax his goat,
Tax his pants,
Tax his coat.

Tax his ties,
Tax his shirts,
Tax his work,
Tax his dirt.

Tax his tobacco,
Tax his drink,
Tax him if he tries to think.

Tax his booze,
Tax his beers,
If he cries,
Tax his tears.

Tax his bills,
Tax his gas,
Tax his notes,
Tax his cash.

Tax him good and let him know
That after taxes, he has no dough.

If he hollers,
Tax him more,
Tax hi m until he's good and sore.

Tax his coffin,
Tax his grave,
Tax the sod in which he lays.
Put these words upon his tomb,
'Taxes drove me to my doom!'

And when he's gone,
We won't relax,
We'll still be after the inheritance TAX!!
Accounts Receivable Tax
Building Permit Tax
CDL License Tax
Cigarette Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Dog License Tax
Federal Income Tax
Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA)
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel Perm it Tax
Gasoline Tax
Hunting License Tax
Inheritance Tax
Inventory Tax
IRS Interest Charges (tax on top of tax),
IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax),
Liquor Tax,
Luxury Tax,
Marriage License Tax,
Medicare Tax,
Property Tax,
Real Estate Tax,
Service charge taxes,
Social Security Tax,
Road Usage Tax (Truckers),
Sales Taxes,
Recreational Vehicle Tax,
School Tax,
State Income Tax,
State Unemployment Tax (SUTA),
Telephone Federal Excise Tax,
Telephone Federal Universal Service Fe e Tax,
Telephone Federal, State and Local Su rcharge Tax,
Telephone Minimum Usage Su rcharge Tax,
Telephone Recurring and Non-recurring Charges Tax,
Telephone State and Local Tax,
Telephone Usage Charge Tax,
Utility Tax,
Vehicle License Registration Tax,
Vehicle Sales Tax,
Watercraft Registration Tax,
Well Permit Tax,
Workers Compensation Tax.

Not one of these taxes existed 100 years ago,
and our nation was the most prosperous in the world.
We had absolutely no national debt, had the largest middle class
in the world, and Mom stayed home to raise the kids.

What happened? Can you spell 'politicians!'

And I still have to 'press
1' for English.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffesq
reply to post by king9072

As a Tax Attorney, the failure to ratify the 16th Amend argument is valid, however is ignored. If I argue this in Court, I face a 25k fine.

Before too many of you jump on the bandwagon of not paying taxes, realize that some tax protest movements have made it a crime to sell the how to books.

Additionally Tax Court Judges hammer those whom use these arguments, and there are dozens of cases against the Tax Protest movement. Jeff Esq.

Are they going to fine me in court if I make the argument?

I haven't filed taxes since the 90's. They put tax liens and such on me, but I could care less as I refuse any and all credit anyway. I'm 100% debt free, and pay most of my bills months in advance(I'm forgetful, they would always be late otherwise).

They try to take it out of my paycheck, but it gets over-ridden by child support, so it's never actually taken. I guess they can start getting it in about 8 years.

I've been waiting for them to like arrest me or something for 10 years so I can fight them, but thus far nothing. I suppose it'll happen someday maybe or whatever, but I look forward to it.

[edit on 8/5/2009 by badmedia]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
I pay my taxes and vote. Perhaps you believe your vote is meaningless. I do not. Taxes are the fuel that runs our government, whatever you may think of it. Personally, I believe it is the best on Earth at the moment. I am not in favor of tyranny, nor am I in favor of bloodshed, over this issue. However, if you wish to change the system, I suggest you use our form of government to make those changes. Move upon your legal congressional representatives to put forth laws that make these changes you so desire. In the absence of your legal rights being used, your recourse is to militate against the established civilized code we have all passively agreed is both operative and convenient to date.

The corruption of mankind is another story. By removing the moral code from public places and events, the thunderclap of resultant immorality rumbles from the grass roots to the highest seats in government. We have corrupted ourselves, and then we stand in wonder and hate the result.

Great post. It's relieving to find someone who agrees with me on this issue. I posted something along similar lines in the Freedom to Fascism thread, but apparently I was the one who didn't get how the system works.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Your taxes do not pay for any services at all. Documented by the government.

Grace Commission Report

January 12, 1984

The Honorable Ronald Reagan
President of the United States
The White House
Washington, D.C.

Dear Mr. President,

Resistance to additional income taxes would be even more widespread if people were aware that:

* One-third of all their taxes is consumed by waste and inefficiency in the Federal Government as we identified in our survey.
* Another one-third of all their taxes escapes collection from others as the underground economy blossoms in direct proportion to tax increases and places even more pressure on law abiding taxpayers, promoting still more underground economy-a vicious cycle that must be broken.
* With two-thirds of everyone's personal income taxes wasted or not collected, 100 percent of what is collected is absorbed solely by interest on the Federal debt and by Federal Government contributions to transfer payments. In other words, all individual income tax revenues are gone before one nickel is spent on the services which taxpayers expect from their Government.

Any questions?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The Ghost From Valley Forge

I had a dream the other night I didn't understand,
A figure walking through the mist, with flintlock in his hand.
His clothes were torn and dirty, as he stood there by my bed,
He took off his three-cornered hat, and speaking low he said:

We fought a revolution to secure our liberty,
We wrote the Constitution, as a shield from tyranny.
For future generations, this legacy we gave,
In this, the land of the free and home of the brave.

The freedom we secured for you, we hoped you'd always keep,
But tyrants labored endlessly while your parents were asleep.
Your freedom gone - your courage lost - you're no more than
a slave,
In this, the land of the free and the home of the brave.

You buy permits to travel, and permits to own a gun,
Permits to start a business, or to build a place for one.
On land that you believe you own, you pay a yearly rent,
Although you have no voice in choosing how the money's spent.

Your children must attend a school that doesn't educate,
Your moral values can't be taught, according to the state.
You read about the current "news" in a very biased press,
You pay a tax you do not owe, to please the IRS.

Your money is no longer made of silver or of gold
You trade your wealth for paper, so life can be controlled.
You pay for crimes that make our Nation turn from God to shame,
You've taken Satan's number, as you've traded in your name.

You've given government control to those who do you harm,
So they can padlock churches, and steal the family farm.
And keep our country deep in debt, put men of God in jail,
Harass your fellow countryman while corrupted courts prevail.

Your public servants don't uphold the solemn oath they're sworn,
Your daughters visit doctors so children won't be born.
Your leaders ship artillery and guns to foreign shores,
And send your sons to slaughter, fighting other people's wars.

Can you regain your Freedom for which we fought and died?
Or don't you have the courage, or the faith to stand with pride?
Are there no more values for which you'll fight to save?
Or do you wish your children live in fear and be a slave?

Sons of the Republic, arise and take a stand!
Defend the Constitution, the Supreme Law of the Land!
Preserve our Republic, and each God-given right!
And pray to God to keep the torch of freedom burning bright!

As I awoke he vanished, in the mist from whence he came,
His words were true, we are not free, and we have ourselves
to blame.
For even now as tyrants trample each God-given right,
We only watch and tremble -- too afraid to stand and fight.

If he stood by your bedside in a dream while you're asleep,
And wonder what remains of your right he fought to keep.
What would be your answer if he called out from the grave?
Is this still the land of the free and home of the brave?

Author Unknown

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
What does pay for these things?

The essentials of the government is paid for with corporate taxes. That includes the military. Valid taxation there.

They could get rid of the income tax and still have tax revenues that were the same as the budget in the year 2000.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
S&F! My hats off to you.

I thought about just not filing myself a few years ago and I hate myself every time I do file. I'm not worried about them taking me to jail or stripping me of my wages or whatever they would do. However, my wife would also be affected by my actions so I went against my better judgment for the sake and safety of my wife.
It takes a lot of balls to do what you are planning on doing, I hope you can pull through. Believe it or not there have been cases such as this where the jury ruled in favor of the defendant.
Many people, including people of fame such as actors, judges, politicians have all come out on record claiming that yes it's true the 16th amendment was never LEGALLY ratified thus should be null and void. However, since a portion of our income taxes does go directly into the pockets of judges, politicians and gov employees, they will not ever do # about it. Oh well.
I'm rooting for you man, good luck!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

The Infernal Revenue Service has no sense of humor or mercy and they will get you, eventually. When you are done with child support, you'll pay penalties and interest on all that you've deferred paying. You haven't dodged anything, really. Don't even try to take this to court because then you'll have to pay your lawyer after you lose, provided you can find one dumb enough to represent your case.
Plead an insanity defense based on the long form 1040 instruction book driving you over the edge. The judge and jury will understand and you won't go to jail for tax evasion.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
Your taxes do not pay for any services at all. Documented by the government.

Grace Commission Report

January 12, 1984

The Honorable Ronald Reagan
President of the United States
The White House
Washington, D.C.

Dear Mr. President,

Resistance to additional income taxes would be even more widespread if people were aware that:

* One-third of all their taxes is consumed by waste and inefficiency in the Federal Government as we identified in our survey.
* Another one-third of all their taxes escapes collection from others as the underground economy blossoms in direct proportion to tax increases and places even more pressure on law abiding taxpayers, promoting still more underground economy-a vicious cycle that must be broken.
* With two-thirds of everyone's personal income taxes wasted or not collected, 100 percent of what is collected is absorbed solely by interest on the Federal debt and by Federal Government contributions to transfer payments. In other words, all individual income tax revenues are gone before one nickel is spent on the services which taxpayers expect from their Government.

Any questions?

Yes, I have a few. If proper actions were to take place, eliminating all waste in government spending, would you still opt not to pay taxes, even if means significantly reducing our constantly growing national debt? If you refuse to pay, would you view yourself as a patriotic citizen, and how would the Founding Fathers consider that?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Right on brother i"m not paying mine either for this or last year.They can put me in jail ,as long as i am costing them money by prosecuting and paying for me to be in jail.Yeah ive decided i WILL be a martyr and stand for what is right,is there anyone who can really say that our constitution is less important than losing my job or house,car,money etc and I'll go to jail to make a stand.Damn right,if enough of us finally get their head out of their asses and wake up to whats going on we just might be able to barely save our way of life.mabe....I pray

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthship35
Right on brother i"m not paying mine either for this or last year.They can put me in jail ,as long as i am costing them money by prosecuting and paying for me to be in jail.

No-you are costing the rest of us money.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I'm behind you! I'll be thinking positive thoughts for you and your efforts. But if you decide to stop, let me know so I can use my positive thought as efficiently as possible. You ROCK!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 1 4M 7H3 1

exactly and if you are dumb enough to pay taxes then thanks for all the free stuff

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Go Johny Go! I believe a time will come when we will all have to protest to put a stop to the corrupt looting of America. How many more billion dollar bailout's can we idly stand by? How much illegal tax extortion can we tolerate?

At some point, we will be forced to hit them where it hurts the hardest- in dollars and cents. The income tax law does not exist on income from labor, but the IRS has other ways to punish and make your life miserable. Good luck to you. Let us know how you make out....I admire your bravery and resolve. It takes only one brave soul to right a wrong.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I know of a group of people in Canada that have not paid any taxes here in a number of years and the first step to doing this is to get rid of your government SIN or ID. This site explains all of the nuances to doing so.
I have just started researching this, but it does look promising.

link: natural-person.ca...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

I've been following the thread fairly close. The OP's argument was that income tax wasn't legal, and he wanted to keep everything legal.

I truly feel as though the US Govt. has NEVER done anything good for myself, or anyone I know.

In my case I felt Taxation without Representation; which means SLAVERY.

I'm so proud of all the People here on this thread that agree most, if not all taxes are insane, and out of control.

Seems to be quite the number of cough cough fellow cough cough rebel rousers.

Jim Scott your the perfect slave. No doubt when you role up your sleeves for this coming vaccination your slave master's will take care of you. They manage your health care, and ensure it till your dying days. The slave master's of course have that controlled out of view; so you'll never see it coming in the next several months.........that is possibly your untimely demise. Don't worry, hopefully some other fellow slaves through their income tax payments can see you put in one of the numerous mass graves...

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by johnnyflip

If you don't want to pay taxes then don't there are plenty of people on the guerrilla economy. I don't blame you. I would go quietly however.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
A few pieces of advise before you do ANYTHING, coming from one who is tens of thousands of dollars in debt to the IRS for the same thing.

1) Get educated. This does not mean read some slanted websites or how-to, but the laws, judicial precedents, history, etc of what you are going to try.

This will take quite a while.

2) Protect any property you have or might get. Trustworthy people can be good "owners" of any property you might want to hang on to.

Hard to take what isn't technically yours.

3) Then, if you are really prepared, take action.

The IRS does not play nice, they do not play fair, and they will pretty much do whatever they can get away with to run over you again and again and again.

Do not be foolish and think some sort of moral stand is going to do anything but hurt you without intelligently going about it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join