It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't pay the Illegal Income tax as descibed by any and all codes of the Unites States Go

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
admin edit:The following OP (Original Post) is a falsehood. The author admits further up in the thread that he has not paid taxes in over 6 years and claims this thread was an "expeiment". Here at ATS we call threads like this HOAXES and they cost members their account privileges.

The OP has been banned.

I will no longer pay the Illegal Income tax as described by any and all codes of the Unites States Government,Individual State Governments, or any applicable Federal or State laws,codes or referendums.
AFFIDAVIT OF EXEMPTION FROM WITHHOLDING. This is to certify that the Undersigned incurred no specific liability for income taxes imposed under subtitle A of the Internal Revenue Code (“IRC”) for the preceding calendar year (2009 and for all subsequent years that I am alive , and He anticipates that He will incur no specific liability for income taxes imposed by subtitle A of the IRC for the current calendar year 2009 and for all subsequent years that I am alive, See IRC 3402(n), in pari materia. This is also to certify that the Undersigned is not a “withholding agent” as that term is defined at IRC 7701(a)(16), and the Undersigned is not a paid “employee” of the “United States” (federal government)). The latter two statutes can be found at Internet URL’s:

law.cornell.edu...
law.cornell.edu...

Incorporation of Attached Documentation

In Re: Voluntary Nature of Social Security

The Undersigned hereby attaches documentation explaining the voluntary nature of the Social Security system, and incorporates same by reference, as if set forth fully herein. See also the anonymous lead editorial in The Wall Street Journal for July 12, 2000 A.D., on page A26, which correctly identifies the Social Security System as a Ponzi Scheme, also known as a pyramid scheme. The Undersigned declines to participate voluntarily in any known Ponzi Scheme(s) [sic]. Also, the Undersigned has reason to believe that Ponzi Schemes violate many State laws prohibiting insurance fraud.

I, XXX XXX XXX hereby verify, under penalty of perjury, under the laws of the United States of America, without the “United States” (federal government), that the above statement of facts and laws is true and correct, according to the best of My current information, knowledge, and belief, so help Me God, pursuant to the federal statute at 28 U.S.C. 1746(1). The latter statute can be found at Internet URL:

www.law.cornell.edu...

Dated: August 14, 2009 A.D.

Signed,
XXX XXX XXX

[edit on 5-8-2009 by johnnyflip]

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Well let me know how your trial goes cause you ain't the first person or the last that has made this claim.....Guess what, you will not win and do to jail or pay heavy fines. You will not win in court...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Star, and flag. Good for you!!!!!!! Rebel rouser... There are a growing number of US American's who are choosing the same thing. Considering how the US Govt. does what's best for the corporations, and not the people; why pay it if it were legit? We are at a point when there is nothing left, but tyranny.

Now, if more people could catch on to this, then civil disobedience would be all we need to change the country.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Sense says...

I will tell them to come and get me and let them breath the fresh country air when they do. Anyone that continues to lie down and and watch as their rights are usurped deserves their fate.
Well we'll see wont we. I dont have anything left to take but my life or my freedom, and I am willing to give up either or both.
Sheeple deserve what they get. As long as they have their Budweiser and their American Idol they will not lift a finger,even when their peers have their heads blown off by their own people.
After a long period of abuses and usurputations......

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Sense says...

FINES? FINES?, Dont you get it? What else can they take? I dont have any money. All I have is my honour and the memory of my founding fathers and all of the other soldiers that gave their lives. DONT YOU GET IT YET?

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
People believe their taxes goes to funding infrastructure and services. This absolutely unequivocally untrue.

So once a person finds out that the 30% of the money that they give away each year, benefits them in absolutely no way, nor their neighbor. How is one supposed to continually keep agreeing to give away THEIR hard earned money.

16th Amendment, NEVER RATIFIED. "No new powers of taxation have been given" ... "If you weren't legible to be taxed before the 16th, you aren't now"

Additionally, income is something that a corporation makes. You are not a corporation. But secretly the government has created a corporation in YOUR NAME CAPITALIZED, upon your birth date. It is this corporate entity that they extort money from with the threat of force, not through legal laws.

Furthermore, it is not UNTIL you start USING your social security number and filing income taxes that the government can do ANYTHING.

If you DO NOT USE SSN/SIN, and DO NOT FILE, they have nothing to attack. You have the right to not incriminate yourself, and filing an income tax return is just that, self incrimination.

This is nothing but extortion, all facts above are easily discovered on the internet. The only problem is that no one in this country has any stones anymore, they're pathetic weak people who cower under the threat of a tyrannical boot smashing through their door and taking them by force. That is why, within this decade none of us will any shred of freedom.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Sense says...
Well let me know how your trial goes cause you ain't the first person or the last that has made this claim.....Guess what, you will not win and do to jail or pay heavy fines. You will not win in court...
Prison wouldn't be so bad considering the state of the economy and lack of work. All those people in tent cities no longer have an address to file under even. Seriously though free meals and room/board no dying in the cold come winter. Sure you would have to avoid the more violent crowd but still.

Look at Bernard Madoff.

[edit on 8/5/2009 by Soulhacking]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

I will be sending that letter to the IRS tomorrow. I cant wait to see what their response will be. The funny thing is that they can do NOTHING, I dont have any money left, I am now jobless, I have no assets to attach. Let them try to do anything. Really, they cant hurt me, they can only kill me.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

As a Tax Attorney, the failure to ratify the 16th Amend argument is valid, however is ignored. If I argue this in Court, I face a 25k fine.

Before too many of you jump on the bandwagon of not paying taxes, realize that some tax protest movements have made it a crime to sell the how to books.

Additionally Tax Court Judges hammer those whom use these arguments, and there are dozens of cases against the Tax Protest movement. Jeff Esq.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I posted in the other thread on taxes...but gota ask...i was given a ss # when i was born...and have filed for the past 20 odd years...now my eyes are open...and the federal government does nothing for me but bend me over...so...do i just tell my employer to stop withholding federal income tax and not file?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by consciousdrum

Only fail to file at your own risk. These are my favorite clients, good money paid to an attorney to get them out of a Jam they created.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Very impressive, and well said. Very good. 30%??? Considering ALL the various scams the govt. does to screw with our money, I'd be hard pressed to believe just 30%...... I'm thinking with EVERYTHING: licensing, forced insurance, penalties, fees, permits, and the entire encompassing world of taxation, that the average US American only pulls down around 50% at best. They in essence blind side us.

reply to post by Jeffesq

Hey, tax attorney. cool. I've got a buddy who doesn't comply....cough cough cough.

My buddy told the b*st*rds where they could go long ago. I think he felt like the entire system was corrupt, and not representing the people.........something about taxation without representation.

He's a cool guy, and all. He'd hand you the shirt off of his back, but he said never again to taxes.......something about live free, or REALLY die trying..

My buddy..cough cough....says something like some ideas are more important than physical gains, or pains.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
If I may be forgiven the vanity... this is too important not to repeat myself.

....Sad though it may be, you must accept that they have the power to compel you to do something you would rather not (pay income tax).

There is no honor in folly. Pay it, settle with them, get a legal aid, but do not simply take it on 'internet faith' that you should not pay your taxes. If you are the least bit uncertain do not travel that path... it is not for the meek - all the more shameful that our government fosters this fiscal abuse.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeffesq

A tax lawyer giving advice pertaining to laws that dont exist. Hows that for funny. I would end up paying him with U.S. dollars that actually have no value, so he can trade his labor, as it pertains to my labor,which determines my income, which determines my income tax liability, which has no basis in reality, ..... am I the only one who finds this incredible?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Hello bro,
Do you really think I havent thought this through?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

I run into more individuals like your friend every day. As a matter of fact, one of my friends kind of steered me in the tax direction. He was paying money for all the claims of tax exemption, corporation based in Puerto Rico, definition of a citizen, etc. I took the position that the Government makes the rules and if it is going to be broke, by following the rules, it will then bend them.

I then decided to finish out with an LLM in tax, to defend those correct but misguided clients that still have money and keep them out of the Federal Pen.

This steering by my friend has worked out great for me. As for him, he is having trouble living off the grid. No major employer will follow his non taxability requests.

FYI. Pay the government now, or pay me later. Jeff Esq.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Go for it, but don't complain when you get arrested. Whether this is "really" a law, the government thinks it is, and so do the judges who sit on the cases where people try to claim otherwise. They have universally found tax protesters guilty of tax evasion, and have heaped on penalties. You'll wind up owing the taxes, along with interest, penalties, and fines. You *might* get jail time, though usually the government just takes everything you have, then attaches your wages until you've paid off your tax debt.

The best way to avoid taxes is to avoid having any taxable income. That way, you're clear. Of course, that won't let you have cable and all, but it's a small price to pay for tax freedom.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by johnnyflip

I gotta say johnny...you got some big jewels...but the rest of us are afraid to do it...and that makes it tyranny...only if we could all rise up and say enough of the lies,the greed,the corruption...well...a man can dream ....surprised they dont tax me on that

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeffesq

AGAIN, pay me, pay me, pay me. In order for you to represent me so you can fight for me against a series of laws or codes that is clearly illegal. ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY.
I have to pay a person like you to defend me against a government trying to enforce a "law or code" that never legally made it on to the books. You should be ashamed at yourself for taking money from people.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

Arrest me for what? Dont you have to have an income to be required to pay income tax. Oh wait, there is no such thing as legal unapportioned tax on my labor, is there?
Tell you what JeffEsq., you hire me and then we will talk about the tax I'm supposed to pay.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join