It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Disclosure and Mass-recognised contact may never come!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Disclosure is a scenario drempt of by humans all-over. Whether we are speaking of disclosure in a political nature or whether we think the whole concept is 'dreamy'; is another story.
I've been thinking for a while and I've come to the conclusion that Humans are not welcomed into a wider galact community because of what we are.

I believe that Extraterrestrial races are unified. In thought and ideals.
They are said to display an overtly telepathic communion with their peers.
Although Humans do claim that telepathy is possible (with subtle, arbitrary results); we are certainly not up to the task of using this method as a means of every-day communication.
To be so unified many beings should probably display characteristics that would not immediately benfit an individual, but benefit the whole race. A little like communism (without the oppression).

Simply; Humans are too individualistic, and therefore, unpredictable.

With such individualism and unpredictability, how can we ever present as ONE???

Maybe this is why as a greater entity we are not approached en-mass.

ET's know, we've still got a lot of development to face, before this is realised.

Until then we will be observed.
Wish it wasn't true, but I guess its obvious.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

We are too into war.

We are too unevolved (because we are stupidly into war).

Why would they want to meet us? I wouldn't want to. Because the first person to see an alien would probably kill him or her.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

Hi Spell,
do you think we are really that into it, or is it just a question of being conditioned to believe that anything foreign is the Alien; and therefore, must be stopped or even obliterated?
I think or world leaders have a lot to do with the ideals that we hold true!
i suppose the real conspiracy comes into play when we speak of the difference in agenda between 'figure-head' world governments and 'Shadow-Governments'!

Maybe if we had a new paradigm in thought; one which propells our race as a whole, rather than one which plots differing factions towards opposition.
I truely believe that until the Human race can confidently be represented as one single entity, only then will we ever have a chance at utter disclosure.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Yes, we are conditioned and brainwashed.

Help!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

People here on ATS need to stop tarnishing everyone with the same brush. We are not all the same, we are not all into war and we are not all stupid. The notion that we are all the same is absolutely absurd.

KRISKALI777

Everything you say is based on assumptions and if I were to take the same stance, then I would have to disagree with what you said. If what these whistle blowers are saying is true and there are literally hundreds of different Alien civilizations visting this planet, then one has to ask why? If we are so irrelevant then what is their fascination with us and our planet? They are obviously coming here for some reason, so what is it?

As for disclosure. the only thing that stands between us and disclosure is our own corrupt governments, who lie, deceive and steal from us and squander millions every week on spin doctors to cover up their crimes and do everything in their power to prevent us all from knowing what the truth really is.

We should forget about Aliens & disclosure for the time being. We first need to get our planet in order, because quite frankly it's a mess.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Hi kindred.
I think maybe you need to take a chill-pill.
I think what Spellbound was refering to was a Generalization!
Of coarse all in this world are not "tarnished with the same brush"!
If we all swallowed the 'safe, and politically-correct' ideas that the Establishment has set forth for us to consume- we would really be in a hopeless state.
You see Kindred, this is why sites like ATS exist! Spellbound has been on this board a while too.

Thankyou for pointing out the bleeding-obvious that all that I have stated is based on assumption; rather than casting stones (if you want to take that avenue) provide some evidence to make me or anyone else believe that your statements are not also based on assumption?
Cant provide any evidence; I didn't think so

That is the thing you see, that annoys me with ATS.
Individuals like yourself that are so self-convinced they have got it right (with no more convincing evidence than the question proposed); and then proceed on the 'War-path' to argue their insubstantial position.
That my friend is what pi__es me off

As for disclosure. the only thing that stands between us and disclosure is our own corrupt governments, who lie, deceive and steal from us and squander millions every week on spin doctors to cover up their crimes and do everything in their power to prevent us all from knowing what the truth really is.

Yeah....???? thanks for re-iterating what I just said and what Spellbound meant

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
It's interesting that some abductees believe one way or another as to the alien agenda. All I guess I can compare their agenda with is as similar to how we treat our own species, lab animals and zoos.

While others claim they're peaceful, caring, have positive messages for us etc. Maybe they just tell whatever they feel like at the time, as to how the person thinks and like the movie: Mars Attacks. Kinda like good cop, bad cop.

I used to think I was an abductee of some sort, but now since I've been on ATS, I'm skeptical of many things as truth , except half truths and deception as the main agenda, human or alien. Otherwise, I think we would already be in our own Star Trek Tech. reality.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   

I see 'Disclosure' of the UFO kind happening fairly soon, ( I hope anyway) as there have been a lot of sightings these last few months, more than the last couple of years if I remember correctly, as viewing go up more and more people see them, more word of mouth gets around, and the more people that start to accept it, it may come to a point where the Governments of the world cannot hide it anymore.

People in general are quarrelsome at the least, a singular individual may voice a peaceful opinion but as soon as something happens like 9/11 or 7/7 here in the UK everyone , and I mean EVERYONE starts shouting the same , WAR, FIGHT, KILL, REVENGE etc etc.

Only after a while does the old 'peace be among you' attitude start to show itself. I see the problem not with the people but with those incharge of giving us the truth. They , TPTB DO NOT tell us the whole story , so we only one side , their side , and we tend to believe it as its easier to be told something than hunt around for the facts ourselves, and even if we do then its another uphill struggle to educate those who believe everything the TV tells them.

IF we all turned off the TV and radio , didn't read the papers for a week or two maybe then we could start to think for ourselves, I personally do not watch any TV or read any papers, I listen to the radio only because the station my wife has tuned in annoys me into getting up out of bed in teh morning ( London LBC and the DJ is IMO guite a hateful person, he'll moan and bellitle 'celebrities' simply because he doesn't like them , I don't like some but I certainly wouldn't go on about them).

TPTB I see want to make as much money as they can , and we let them becuase we are told that if we don't we'll go to jail or get fined or some other nonsense, so we all tow the Government line, if TPTB want war to sell weapons, they'll make a false flag event 9/11 or 7/7 , to get the public behind the 'need' for war ( war on terror , yeah right - war on citizens more like). We believe the TV and say ' Go get 'em boys' to our troops .

If we actually stood back and turned off all the brainwashing, ate non poisoned food and learned for ourselves then maybe any aliens that are monitoring us ( I think there are good AND bad aliens) then maybe the right 'good' ones for the people would actually try to communicate with us, where as at the moment the Governments are in contact with the bad ones for personal gain, after all who benefits from technology, sure the people have their new gadgets but there are more controls and checks in , say your mobile fones, they have GPS to see where you are, and they can listen in on your conversation ( incase your a terrorist).

We need to welcome any contact, after all we are at a crossroads, we are stuck between the old days of 'god fearing' and afraid of the dark and the new age, where technology is allowing us to explore.

Like the old explorers they had to make adjustments when they came across a new continent , the indiginous peoples changed for ever with the arrival of new technology and new knowledge, sometimes it was good ( mutual sharing and knowledge exchange) sometimes bad ( slavery) but it happened none the less.

The same goes for us today, if the bad ones take over then its slavery , which with our level of technology and social development may never end or may end far in the future, or the good ones where we share knowledge and become better people for it.
We need to take back or at least have say in the controls that deny our voice to be heard , to make OUR decisions , not have them made for us by the ones that only want to help themselves and not the whole planetary community, our future and the future of our children lie in OUR hands and not TPTB that only want to own us and the sooner we have access to the information that we are not alone in the whole of creation will enable us to actually move on to a better world for all.

The aliens see us like living in a zoo, we are after all primitive to their way of thinking, take chimpanzees for example , how many of you looked and wanted to communicate with them?
You'd see them as a group all picking over each other, scattering fecal matter all over the place ( yuck) but occasionally you see a smart one , and think " I wonder what he's thinking?" , You can see them thinking about something, they'll frown anmd examine a door or a fence, ocassionally they'll show a surge in intelligence and break out of the enclosure, and you'll go "WOW, that was cool", We're like that , the fecal matter is the vocal gob#e type we throw at each other, but the meaning the same, ocassionally one of us will have a sublime moment, and soon begins to learn new ways to do things to their benefit, the zookeepers in our case TPTB will fit higher walls and stronger locks to keep us chained but we'll keep trying to get out. it all depends on how tall we're prepared to stand and if we're prepared to help each other or simply stand alone and throw crap at each other?

YOUR CHOICE.

The aliens are simply us chimps realising there more out past the zoo walls than just the tourists.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Hi data,

I see the problem not with the people but with those incharge of giving us the truth.

Never a more-truthful statement!

I do agree, and fear that this is one of the problems faced in the enigma of Total-Disclosure.

My main concern was that perhaps:
1) we are too individualistic to be in anyway, representational of the whole
2) maybe we are hybrids that they are checking progress on....
3) maybe they are abducting/contacting people from all walks of life in order to have an unbaised view of point 1.
4) God help us if they are playing along with what authorities are telling them about us

Point 4 worries me the most!!
What if 'world leaders' have been contacted as "Ambassadors"???
To them we are just pawns or Cannon Fodder!

I hope and pray that the real rapture will be the choice between the Alien/Fathers whom are to deliver us from the hands of corporate bondage; an the choice of the beast political/corporate slavery rule.

think about it.....we know we need a new paradigm.
Atsers; are you ready to plunge into the abyss

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

That is the thing you see, that annoys me with ATS.
Individuals like yourself that are so self-convinced they have got it right (with no more convincing evidence than the question proposed); and then proceed on the 'War-path' to argue their insubstantial position.
That my friend is what pi__es me off

I do not need to take a chill pill, but thanks for the offer. I also clearly pointed out that what I said was an assumption and nothing less. I would never delude myself that I someone know the truth when it comes to conspiracies.

Everything you say is based on assumptions and if I were to take the same stance.

How can you be so sure that Aliens are somehow so much more evolved & civilized than we are. I think it's safe to say that their evolution and civilization probably mirrors our own and most Aliens are probably no different to us in that respect. There are no doubt civilizations in this universe that are a lot more uncivilized than we are. By comparison we are probably seen as benevolent & enlightened.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

How can you be so sure that Aliens are somehow so much more evolved & civilized than we are. I think it's safe to say that their evolution and civilization probably mirrors our own and most Aliens are probably no different to us in that respect.

Well for one thing they seem to have vehicles that can transverse great distances in space; and have been travelling in this capacity for quite some time ( like since the dawn of mankind)!
That to me is a good indictor that they are infact more technologically advanced.
Evolution??? would they know or care for Darwins Theory- i doubt that!
Civilized ??? By whose standards ?
What one group of individuals regard as civilized will differ from others.
No I dont have the answers- but I think trying to express them in our terms of existence is pointless

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I was talking about civilization in terms of morality and ethics. The only example one has to go off is our own civlization and can you honestly say that technology has made us more benevolent and civilized. Personally I would say it has not.
One thing is for certain, what ever is happening on this planet, is happening out there but on a much bigger scale. Aliens fighting over ideology, philosophy, resources & territory. I imagine they are more like us than most people realise.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Some stories have suggested, such as by ( of all people) John Lear, that they put some of us in alien bodies, as if slaves. Biblically, that would supposedly be: heavenly bodies. ugh. It's also been suggested that some walking around, are these aliens in human bodies. Also known as possession and hosts. Some might say this is some type of exchange program.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
"Never" is a long term word. Too long for us to accurately see or describe.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
i think it's clear they're here, but as long as authorities say they're not real, many people will believe it's arguable if they're real or not.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

I guess when it comes to technology, especially techology that's anywhere from 1000 to 1 million years ahead of our own, then anything is possible. It's quite possible that we are nothing more than an experiment in social engineering conducted by one or more Alien civilizations.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
reply to post by aleon1018

I guess when it comes to technology, especially techology that's anywhere from 1000 to 1 million years ahead of our own, then anything is possible. It's quite possible that we are nothing more than an experiment in social engineering conducted by one or more Alien civilizations.

Talking about technology look at us 20-30 years ago, with basic calculators making it into schools and even back then home PC's were unthought of. And they were nothing more than an accessory even in the 60's Nasa's tech as opposed to todays , your iphone has better tech that what they had to land on the moon ( if they did :lol
, now fast forward to today and how we rely of PC to run our homes, and our businesses and even our lives in some cases, having better technology never equates to having better wisdom, after all better tech means better ways to kill each other these days, until we learn to temper advancement of equipment with advancement of our souls or wisdom we'll never get out of the vicious cycle we seem to be stuck in, I feel that finding out we're not alone in the universe would go a long way to helping us out of this rut of constant war.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
They will show up when the time is right and not a minute too soon. Of course we are all one, we allways have been and allways will be and so with everything ele's in this universe. The only thing is that WE don't regonize this. Later.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by KRISKALI777
With such individualism and unpredictability, how can we ever present as ONE???

Just curious, but what do you mean by us presenting ourselves "as one"?

Do you mean that until we're all linked and connected and the same voice?

I certainly wouldnt want that.

I mean, *some* day in the far, far future, mankind might have evolved beyond the violence and war and poverty and all the other ailments that aflict us currently. So to that end, we might have a shared common ideal of better ourselves without endangering/infringing upon others. And that sounds fantastic.

But I don't like the idea that become 'one' means to 'merge' my individualism with everyone elses into one collective consciousness (vs a collective unconsciousness).

I'd like to hope that any ET race interested in the human species likes us because of who we are and the fact that we *are* unique and invidual and not acting as one collective group.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

As ONE is mentioned in the very aspect that you have stated that you wish: DO NOT WANT TO HAPPEN!!!

Although I have seen UFO's, i am not as lucky as some to ever have had an Alien meeting.
All that I though was that MAYBE, for planetary civilizations to present as such; there would somehow be a common ground for ideals; I order to present as ONE nation, planet etc.

In a human perspective, because we have the expression of free will- this becomes complex as there are obviously so many ideologies, philosophies that shape human thought.

I know that bench-marking Alien behaviour, with ideals in human thought is unrealistic, but its all we have at the moment.

I often wonder if this is achieved by some kind of 'Utopian Communism'???

Of coarse there may be beings that are just as emotive as we are/ or are not. Until there is any general concensus- its a mere stab in the dark.

I'd like to hope that ET's are interested in us for more than curiosity, food or potential slaves also!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join