It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio Host warns that a Nuclear bomb is set to explode in Washington DC on October 11th 2009

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Hello ATS! I've been a fan and forum lurker of this site for several years now. I have enjoyed the debunking and in essence, the discussion of the many topics here.

I was born and raised in D.C. and to put it mildly, I find the assertions alarmingly disturbing. I live in CA now but my entire family is in D.C.

Do you think this man wil be apprehended/questioned by authorities?

Do you think they'll follow up with that on news? I have on occasion heard of whistle blowers and people who are against TPTB speaking out one minute and then

For the sake of human life I hope he is wrong and is a crackpot.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
If i had a penny for every time someone has said that the world is going to End or some country/city is going to get nuked...i would be rich enuff to own a couple of nukes and blow up any country myself!

I know its exciting for some when predictions are made about the world ending ect...but do you people not get sick to the back teeth of this constant garabge??

tsom87

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
lmao this reminds me of that recent story about the russian doomsdayers

the stupid group with alot of people, food and water who digged themselves into a cave deep inside in Ural mountains rock and waited for the doomsday to happen... then they crawled back out of the cave and said.. its not time 4 it yet.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by 2Unknown]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Paradox_Saint

When I lived in DC we used to call the beltway the Blast Radius.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Let's see now... If ALL these past predictions like this one were true then we should all be worm food already.
Remember Y2K nyuk nyuk nyuk!

Let's just say it does happen. Probably right after Iran admits it has produced an atomic bomb. Then TPTB can claim it was the Iranians and have a reason to invade that country. TPTB have been wanting and waiting for good reason to start the next war someplace.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by Muundoggie]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ragnarok691
My number is 867-5309.

lol sorry, I just have to jump in here for some who might try to call it! It's "Jenny's" phone number from a song in the 80's.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The most intelligent thing everyone can do, on and off these forums is not even reply to threads like this (do not add fuel to the fire), nothing is going to happen, tomarrow, the end of the week, the end of the month or 2012, mark my words!

The planet has been unscathed and untouched for thousands, if not millions of years, why NOW do you even have a spec of belief that something incredible will happen, just from a few people predicting some rubbish.

its time people stopped believing every thing they are told and only respond when evidence is given, otherwise predictions such as this will go on forever because people get a kick/buzz out of seing people reply to their posts, and for the believers it will be a big let down when nothing happens....

for example... anyone remember the crackpot Blossom Goodchild? she was predicting the Federation of Light would show up and she had thousands of hits to her site every day, when they didnt show up people were disheartened, but even now people still believe in these silly predictions. stop, please for your own sake.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
The most intelligent thing everyone can do, on and off these forums is not even reply to threads like this (do not add fuel to the fire), nothing is going to happen, tomarrow, the end of the week, the end of the month or 2012, mark my words!

The planet has been unscathed and untouched for thousands, if not millions of years, why NOW do you even have a spec of belief that something incredible will happen, just from a few people predicting some rubbish.

its time people stopped believing every thing they are told and only respond when evidence is given, otherwise predictions such as this will go on forever because people get a kick/buzz out of seing people reply to their posts, and for the believers it will be a big let down when nothing happens....

for example... anyone remember the crackpot Blossom Goodchild? she was predicting the Federation of Light would show up and she had thousands of hits to her site every day, when they didnt show up people were disheartened, but even now people still believe in these silly predictions. stop, please for your own sake.

there is so many predicitons, some say 2012, alright, but before it?

1999, 2001, 2002, 03, 04.. large hadron collier? IS THERE EVER ANY backing up EVIDENCE That it will happen? Is there any true person whose predictions have been fulfilled.. maybe nostradamus but then again he predicted something like the end of the world in 2979.

About the washington dc nuke.. well its another hoax i can't accept what he is saying. nuclear bomb comeone.. we will see.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Here are some of the past "crazy" predictions, just like the ones going around recently and currently.

2006-JUN-06 (666)
"666," the number of the beast mentioned in the biblical book of Revelation, is really a date: 06/06/06 or 2006-JUN-6. expected the rapture and start of the tribulation on that date.

2006-AUG-22
Glenn Beck predicted on 2006-AUG-09 that AUG-22 is the day that Israel might be wiped off the map, leading to all-out Armageddon.

DEC-17
Dr. Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda predicted that Jesus Christ's second coming would happen in Puerto Rico on DEC-17. His website stated, in part:

This is just a small "few" of the past predictions, just like the future predictions, the Nuke, the Sun Ejecta frying earth, and the 2012 thing, NONE of this is real, none of this will happen, there is absolutely no evidence of anything happening in DC, the Sun or 2012, none whatsoever, just people like you and me making crazy predictions.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Now I'm not a violent or mean person, but religious people who use scare tactics and dates that NEVER come to pass.... piss me off bigtime

I've been hearing stuff like this since 1980 , basically as far back as my lifes memory goes, and I'm sick of fear mongering.

If this guy had any information other than a man in the sky told him so while he was getting a manicure, well lets see it.....

If not. This guy is nothing, and I can make the SAME EXACT baseless predictions, heck I make even get one or two somewhat correct if you twist the words and numbers around enough, and people will write books about me.

AND I shall be more famous and known after I'm dead. Yea that was a hard prediction (Nostro) when you were a hermit who just wrote and wrote preditions all day long, sooner or later some will be fairly close.

That one at least showed he knew it was all false , the whole I'll be more famous after death than during life. Kinda a good bet when you had no life but writing obscure quatraines that can be read and interpreted in all sorts of ways.

But this guy, omg the repetion, as if he is trying to convince himself, and Will this thing to happen. Seemed a bit evil to me.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
Here are some of the past "crazy" predictions, just like the ones going around recently and currently.

2006-JUN-06 (666)
"666," the number of the beast mentioned in the biblical book of Revelation, is really a date: 06/06/06 or 2006-JUN-6. expected the rapture and start of the tribulation on that date.

2006-AUG-22
Glenn Beck predicted on 2006-AUG-09 that AUG-22 is the day that Israel might be wiped off the map, leading to all-out Armageddon.

DEC-17
Dr. Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda predicted that Jesus Christ's second coming would happen in Puerto Rico on DEC-17. His website stated, in part:

This is just a small "few" of the past predictions, just like the future predictions, the Nuke, the Sun Ejecta frying earth, and the 2012 thing, NONE of this is real, none of this will happen, there is absolutely no evidence of anything happening in DC, the Sun or 2012, none whatsoever, just people like you and me making crazy predictions.

so after all the predictions pass, after 2012.. there will be nothing more to predict lmao!! because all the predictions will be fake

... did some pay him to talk about the bomb lol they showed the game tom clancys end war what a considence !

altrough im not really sure about 2012 because there have been some serius (not backing up evidence but alot of predictions)... from different people, timewave zero and so on.. altorough we all don't really know of course but i believe and hopes nothing will happen. its not time for it yet.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
You know, there's an article on the website called "TruthSeeker" where this guy says that a woman predicted, or prophesied, that a nuclear event would occur in Chicago...and that the device would be transferred via ship.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Wow, good catch!

good thing it is on the weekend when most of the workers are out.

Though if it is nuclear, I am probably still crappola.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Ohhhhh Jenny, Jenny who can I turn to
Was working for phone company when this came out, lot's of pissed 867-5309ers in the states

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Hey, I got 2012 happening the day after mine and my sons.
So we get to have a birthday and the whole world ends.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The world has 23, 300 and some odd nukes. The US has 9400. Russia has 13000. Chances are it is one of those.

Good heavens, there were 70,000 nukes in 1986.

Where do they keep all these things?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

I call it the big bullseye.

Off topic, but where abouts in DC?

Here is a little local news for you. There is a big stink in baltimore because they are actually planning on connecting the red line and having it run into B'more.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by nixie_nox]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by GideonHM
reply to post by savetimerushonline

The radio host is engaging in circular logic. I know there is an atomic weapon because there is proof, and there is proof of the weapon because I know.

He is not backing up his facts, not providing anything other than fear, and it seems the fear is its own purpose.

Blow up Washington D.C.? Honestly, at the rate we are going it wouldn't mean much, unless the loss of life is the real goal in order to bring in a new order.

We don't have a government anymore, just a bunch of people with the "Father Knows Best" mentality, who will only hear you out if you offer them a chance at reelection.

If that were to happen, I would simply take enough clothes and food to get by, take an abandoned car, fill up on gas, take a boat and hope I could get to an isolated island with some fruit trees. This just isn't worth it.

What if they falsified records, made it look like it came from the Taliban, cover a bit more up, plant some Info..... and then guess what?? Bin Laden is in Iran?!?! Then Israel attacks Iran with the Backing of the USA, Nato, UN, EU whatever you want to call them, they all p**s in the same pot!

Pretty wild, but the way the world turns now a day's my mind is open to anything.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

I HATE it when people talk like you just did, but you have a point. Except, this lunacy could be a ploy to get the lunatic fringe to take actions they might not otherwise.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by wraith001

Dude, right on. That is exactly the underlying idea that I feel is presenting itself more and more every day. We are screwed.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join