It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio Host warns that a Nuclear bomb is set to explode in Washington DC on October 11th 2009

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
you know what I think its going to happen but when? I hope it don't but over the last few months I have seen a lot of Washington D.C.
Destroyed in Fallout 3, Washington D.C. after the disaster on History Channel, Call of Duty 5 Trailer, and I swear I seen it somewere else.

Its kind of scarey because it seems like thier warning us or something.

If it happens we know whats next MARTIAL LAW and then were stuck in it for at least 6 months before congress can review, and we probally will never come out of it we will be on lock down for good.

They might just cross that line if they do we know what we have to do.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Tic-toc-tic-toc! It's time to see an atomic bomb.

But no. If it would happen, it would confirm conspiracy theorists and truth seekers. That would be the next nail in the NWO's coffin. When we're exposing something, we're also forcing them to change their plans. So whatever they planned for Oct 11, that's not going to happen.

Also we entered into the time frame of window of opportunity, which is Oct 11 - 26, so anything may happen. Maybe Obama is going to win the Nobel Prize... again!

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Ya it would confirm all lot of stuff for us all here on ATS, I think, but I don't believe it willhappen yet but I do think its a matter of time until it does. I hope not but thats how I feel.

I think OSAMA HAS A better chance than OBAMA winning it, he only got that to raise his ratings up it was set up by NWO.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by slipknotrules2009

Yes, it's a matter of time. But it's our job to delay these events, until they're not going to be bored to death of change their deadlines and plans day by day.
For them it's a matter of life and death and when we force them to change one of their plans they must meditate on that over and over again. While for us; conspiracies are our hobbies. The only thing what they don't realize, they can't win as we like what we're doing, while we're making some hard times for them. We have the comfort, we're enjoying what we're doing, while they get the daily headache.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Didnt the US lose an atomic bomb back in the day, well atleast they said they lost it? Well i guess they found it

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Seems to me, that this is just another cry for attention from some radio shock jock.

There once was a time when ATS wouldn't fall for the ranting and raving of every cuckoo nutbag in the world, recently this seems to have changed. There seems to be posts for "that will happen on this date" every second day or so.

Call me old, bitter, whatever. I have seen the quality of these forums take a dramatic decline in the past few years.

What happened to all the meaty threads that were on here in the past few years? I know these still come along every now and then, but the frequency is declining. It's almost as if the powers that be are focussing more on the business side of the AboveNetwork.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieNutter

There seems to be posts for "that will happen on this date" every second day or so.

I couldn't agree with you more ... and here's yet another one of those ridiculous "it will happen on" predictions from me ...

October 11 - NOTHING will happen !

I'm willing to bet MY prediction comes true

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
In any case, it makes this Sunday more interesting.

Of course if this turns out to be true, nobody will be smiling anymore. Unites States would maybe nuke Iran without evidence for retaliation and then the coming years will be filled with so much evil it doesnt even compare with the earlier world wars.

A nuke destroying Washington would pretty much be good bye to any civil rights and the start of transition to 1984 by martial law.

The perfect false flag.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by slipknotrules2009
you know what I think its going to happen but when? I hope it don't but over the last few months I have seen a lot of Washington D.C.
Destroyed in Fallout 3, Washington D.C. after the disaster on History Channel, Call of Duty 5 Trailer, and I swear I seen it somewere else.

Its kind of scarey because it seems like thier warning us or something.

Not really. I'd imagine that it's more due to the relatively Ameri-centric view America has of the world. America's media, including entertainment media, primarily focuses on America: everything revolves around and happens in America. A lot of it goes unnoticed and is understandable anyway. Think of the thousands of comedies and rom-coms that are set in America every year.

However, it's not all chick-flicks and stuff though. They've got to make films for the boys too. Space aliens? America. Terrorists? America. Freaky weather? America. End of the world prophecy? America. It's no different from the 'boy meets girl with hilarious consequences' stuff in that it happens in America, just that an asteroid is likely to kill them both before they finally get to kiss.

It really doesn't mean anything other than America makes a lot of films, games and TV series all set in America.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Hear Stewart Best and Larry Taylor discuss the latest update from Pastor Vincent Xavier, the man who came out with the bold prediction that Washington DC would be destroyed by a nuclear bomb on Sunday the 11th October 2009.

I am in no way advocating that I believe that this event will occur on the date predicted by Vincent Xavier, but I feel that anything as serious as this, at least deserves a mention. The video explains how Vincent apparently had the month of October confirmed by God as the definite time frame for when this strike would occur, but the prediction of October 11th 09 was the day that Vincent says he strongly believes it will occur, as he has had many 'confirmations' regarding the 11th. So in other words, God told him it would occur in October, and Vincent believes strongly it will be on the 11th.

Is their anyone from Washington that can tell us wether they are taking this seriously? Like is anyone packing up and leaving for the next couple of days? Or is it just being treated as the mad attention seeking antics of a fanatical Christian looking to boost his Radio shows ratings?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Are any high level government officials out of town tomorrow ?

Any big sell offs on the stalk market ?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by savetimerushonline

So there is a time as well. Between 9 am and 10 am today (if its October 11, because God only told him October).

I'll be here at 9 am then (I guess Washington time).

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
This preacher knows these things because "God told him so". Throughout history, there have been many people who have claimed to know things because God told them so. The vast majority of these prophecies have turned out to be completely bogus. That doesn't make *this* prophecy bogus; it just means, prophecy's track record is poor. As Niels Bohr said, "Prediction is difficult, especially of the future".

I would guess that the "heart" of America is actually New York, rather than Washington. Washington is where the politicians go. New York is where the money is handled. I could also see California being the "heart", since it is the most populous state.

The preacher's comments about the bomb were interesting. He said this thing is underground. When it goes off, it will level Washington, so that no stone is left upon another. That would mean it would have to level the buildings throughout the city. Highly unlikely.

An underground blast would lose most of its force. Even a ground-level burst would be comparatively ineffective. Air bursts are the most effective, allowing the blast and radiation to devastate a much larger area.

If you explode a buried nuclear device, it would certainly cause massive damage of whatever is above it or nearby. However, it would *not* level all the buildings. It would expend most of its force downward, or upward moving dirt (or whatever is sitting above it).

A so-called "suitcase bomb" would hardly do much damage outside its immediate vicinity. To level Washington would require a nuke beyond the abilities of most countries to produce, much less terrorists. If the US is doing it to itself, then I can't imagine they'll be able to cover that up. There are only 5 countries in the world who could even hope to build such a powerful weapon, much less deliver it to Washington.

From what I heard the preacher say, the strike won't necessarily be on October 11. He just mentioned that the Feast of Tabernacles ends on October 10, and that afterwards the attack could happen. So even if nothing happens Sunday, he's got the rest of the month to be proven right.

I predict that no nuclear weapon will be detonated in Washington, D.C. in October of this year. Anyone want to take bets on that? I didn't think so.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I think there will be some type of quake or detonation of some sort in the US but in Washington on the 11th, na, I don't think so. Of course it will be another inside job blamed again on the terrorists. The only terrorists the US has are the US hierarchy, the controllers.

But I am getting those rocky mountains or around there might be a nice place to move to. I don't think some ptb want their underground hidey holes damaged.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiron613
This preacher knows these things because "God told him so". Throughout history, there have been many people who have claimed to know things because God told them so.
Like serial killers.

Why do it on a Sunday, anyway? What is the average population difference between a weekday around mid day and any time on a weekend? I've only been through DC on weekdays, so I don't know. I would, however, assume it's quite a big difference.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Hi
It is the 11th here now I just hope I can log in tomorrow when it is the 11th over there and ask how is your day going!

have not read all the posts .

See you tomorrow

Ocker

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I think that there are many "cuckoo nutbags", including me, because many people are wakening up these days!

Its a good thing!

And to be honest!
Right now I wouldnt be surprised if the $ collapsed, 300 UFO landed, with Elvis as their leader, Obama took of his mask and showed he is a reptilian, Nibiru crashed into the sun, the moon imploded and I got eaten by an alien, with the result of a total blackout, "Game over" on the screen and click here for a new game.

I would only have said "I knew it" ..

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Annav]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
*** 11 Reasons The Illuminati May Destroy DC on 10/11***
1.) To move the capitol to Denver. NWO HQ.
2.) To demonize patriots and Christians (In the show Jericho, the attacks were blamed on domestic militias, anarchists, and religious fanatics.
3.) They have given their warnings. Most recently the History Channel aired a show entitled The Day After Disaster, depicting DC's demise. It re-aired 10/4, one week before 10/11.
4.) It is National Coming Out Day with a gay march taking place that very day (only happened 3 other times in DC) Heard of Sodom and Gomorrah? 5.) It is also a holiday weekend. It would not be suspicious if most representatives were out of town on Sunday since Monday is a holiday.
6.) These Luciferians are obsessed with numbers. 9/11/01 written backwards is 10/11/9.
7.) Barny Franks warned the LGBT community not too attend tomorrow's march because it would be a "waste of time." Why would a fellow homosexual not support this event?
8.) To distract us from the dying dollar. The PTB need a scapegoat. (see number 2)
9.) To implement martial law (perhaps DC is NOT the only place we will remember on 10/11...again refer to the show Jericho.) And since you and me and our fellow patriots take the heat, we will be the ones rounded up and put into camps.
10.) To make a mockery of 9/11 Truthers. Who would believe an attack on DC could come from our own gov't? Remember TPTB are above and beyond them.
11.) They are evil, sinister bastards!

www.cbsnews.com...

A blogger going by the name "Yaman Mokhaddab" posted what he claimed was "Western intelligence" giving 13 hints about the upcoming attacks, warning that they would be much worse than 9/11.

it has been 8 years between terrorist attacks. First '93 then 9/11.
Look I'm just saying here is some more information if you bothered to do a 60 second search, Deny ignorance. I don't necessarily buy into what the guy is saying but keep an open mind
I'm no believer in Christ, It's all about one love for me. The thing is I used to be really into the bible and know it pretty well, and this verse came to mind as well.

Zechariah 14: 11 It will be inhabited; never again will it be destroyed. Jerusalem will be secure.

12 This is the plague with which the LORD will strike all the nations that fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths. 13 On that day men will be stricken by the LORD with great panic. Each man will seize the hand of another, and they will attack each other. 14 Judah too will fight at Jerusalem. The wealth of all the surrounding nations will be collected—great quantities of gold and silver and clothing. 15 A similar plague will strike the horses and mules, the camels and donkeys, and all the animals in those camps.

16 Then the survivors from all the nations that have attacked Jerusalem will go up year after year to worship the King, the LORD Almighty, and to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles.
Haha I always thought it was funny how they capitalized LORD every time, always made me think they were yelling HAHA

[edit on 11-10-2009 by RjKon]

I'll add this too

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know I know it's a day off.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by RjKon]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
listen @5.35... it sounds like they know the plan...

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Eye On War

Interesting that the time was 9:30 when the bomb goes off. Did the preacher see this movie perhaps?

I hate that they say "terrorists hate our values" in this sort of movies. Its not about that. Its about the US bombing and killing their citizens, installing dictators and instigating wars for decades in the middle east.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join