It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio Host warns that a Nuclear bomb is set to explode in Washington DC on October 11th 2009

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
removed, wrong thread!.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by nixie_nox]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusSaves2008
Please listen to me....

I thought that I was the only person who had this revealed to them but when I heard this guys message... it is strikingly similar. A few months back I was at a prayer meeting where I was told that "The Accuser is coming". I do not have any date for what is to happen and I believe that setting exact dates for anything is not very smart but we are on the same page regarding the event.

The Bible says that what has happened will happen again and God demands an account of the past. The event of 64 AD when Rome's capital burned down is coming back around soon. This will be the destruction of Washington D.C. and it will be blamed on "Christian extremest", or "right wing terrorist".

This will be pulled off by the same people who brought you the 9/11 attack, the man made swine flu and the coming apocalypse. They have a little eye in a pyramid for their logo.... you know who I am talking about.

God bless

Of course. This makes complete and total sense.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by savetimerushonline
Radio Host warns that a Nuclear bomb is set to explode in Washington DC on October 11th 2009

Interesting. I remember this post on ATS quite recently, that has predicted a nuclear attack on Washington in September 2009.

In your time-line there is so much skepticism, but, you know, people telling that a nuclear attack on Washington DC has been planned are right. They are just right.
If you know someone from that city, tell them to escape as soon as they can.

Coincidence?

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Is that for Real?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
My senses have been tingling/bristling for the past couple of days. Now, I turn on the info source, my pc, and read about all these going's on.

All I can say is beware.

They will never convince people to clear the area, unless Obama gave the order. We all know he will never do that, probably because he isn't the one pushing the button. He could not remain silent if he knew this was going to happen.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
You can use a lot of dates actually as a predictive measure, because these satanist sonsabitches are guided by numerology and its supposed occultist powers. Research it, you'll be shocked at the coincidences of dates of historical importance and the relation to occultist practice.

Stand tall my friends, though, the evil ones time is drawing to an end.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I post this again. I think believe (yes this is ONLY believing matter) that something is going to happen.

This is very interesting to me. Especially because I saw a dream couple of days ago without knowing the prophecy that has same "plot" than in my dream

In dream I was watching some City at birds eye perspective. And one building in City that was hotel.
I know somehow in dream that there were something odd in cellar in that hotel. I don't know how I knew that the building was hotel, I just knew that.
Hotel explodes and all surroundings around several blocks distance. I saw big lava kind of flows in streets, City streets were full of flowing fire. Next i was watching the TV news broadcast where they show videos from burning City ruins. They told at the news that Nuclear bomb were exploded in Washington DC. I'm not sure does it mean Hotel Washington DC or the City. The building was unknown to me. Next news shows the map of US east coast, there were two explosion overlay images, one was I think, in Washington DC and another explosion is couple of hundred kilometers south east at Washington DC. OR, Washington DC was that which was at the south east of another.

Man has great ability to produce imaginary thoughts but also enough irrational fear and curiosity to create hint of suspicion to make him believe his own imagination. Nightmares, dreams could have force to make you believe what you have saw.

I think I remember more about the hotel I saw in my dream because I was going throe the DC's hotel pictures yesterday on Internet. It looked like Hotel Harrington, same early 1930's architectural style. I'm not saying it was Harrington, it just has same look and feel but cannot be sure. My memory is not so clear. Maybe I should try hypnotism. But remember, this was just a nightmare that I saw being in flu.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by northwoods

Thanks for the report Northwoods.

Though we may think this is just a dream, I take it more seriously.

There are 10 un-accounted for Nuclear briefcase bombs made by the USSR, still out there. This is not out of the range of possible uses for them.

Who would have had the necessary wealth to purchase those bombs. The oil rich Shieks?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by savetimerushonline

Originally posted by Kaytagg
Christians, like the one in this radio show, are completely nuts.

He is a complete wacko, and he has no "insider information."

If anything, he's deluded, and his "inside info" is probably from the voices in his demented head.

What a joke. I hate christians.

Well thats exactly what Vincent Xavier said.. that the world is going to begin to persecute and hate 'true christians' after this event happens on october 11th. They will be framed for it in much the same way that 'Alkaeda' was blamed after 911. I'm not talking about your big church down the road getting persecuted, but rather the minority christians such as the radio host who are considered 'extreme' and dangerous because of their end time beliefs etc.

But yeah you sound like a tolerant person at least Kaytagg

Oh, hey guy, what's up.

So, which city was destroyed by a nuclear bomb? I must have missed it.

Good job spreading disinfo and stupidity.

The nutjob whacko lunatic that posted this video has taken it down. I guess being wrong means nothing, if nobody holds you accountable to it.

What a bunch of garbage.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Just a reminder ... one more week to go before DC (allegedly) get's Nuked! ... or more like one more week before ... nothing significant like that happens.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnhancedInterrogator
Just a reminder ... one more week to go before DC (allegedly) get's Nuked! ... or more like one more week before ... nothing significant like that happens.

lol

Can you imagine the interrogation that guy would get if he was right?

Would not wanna be that guy!

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Best way to tell if something might happen is if obama an family take another vacation just ahead of that date. Keep watch to see if his supporters decide to leave town. Then we'll see if this "prediction" is right.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Why focus attention on this in the first place? Do you really want it to happen?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janitor From Mars

Why focus attention on this in the first place? Do you really want it to happen?

Perhaps to program the minds of many zombies watching and reading the MSM to automatically say to themselves, "Ah ha! The Taliban Terrorist strikes! Just as reported by Sean Hannity and the History Channel. Let's roll! (By that I mean YOU roll)."

That sort of psy-op thingy.
(*waves flag angrily and sings Proud to be an American as loud as possible / slaps anyone who dares question (insert date) at this time in our nation's history*)

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I'll be listening to the Man in Black's "Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down"

I Hope

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by STFUPPERCUTTER
i dobut this will happen.
if a group of people were to put this type of activity of events into motion, i doublt they would be carelss enough to let information slip out to the public beforehand.

Why not?

If most sheeple react like Hunka Hunka up there . . .

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Ya know, why on a Sunday, it makes no sense at all. Seems like all predictions about an attack it happens on a Sunday. I mean, Sundays are normally quiet, people at home or in church and all it wil do is upset alot of people and like a bad marksman, they miss the target, hitting every one else around. If they are using religion as an excuse to do such, then I don't think that they would do such on a day that most revere as a holy day and would wait till they have better targets around and present in DC.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
From what I've read on this page.. link

This seems like an OLD prediction from 2007? Am I wrong in that? Anyone care to clarify that for me? Thanks.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Ok, so we find out about this tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Another "Here comes the bad stuff! Get ready!" stunt by a radio host...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join