It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control: The True Tale of Manipulation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
There was an interesting mention that at birth it would even be possible to induce a "political preference" through DNA slicing.

If you know of this, and they need volunteers, I know of around 25 people on ATS I would like to nominate for this effort.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
MYTH,

Awesome thread!!!

Its really interesting and thought provoking, makes you wonder where

this all will end? What will their, "TPTB" final manipulation be, possibly

the acceptance of the an-ti christ!.

I really appreciate your throughness and the Time you must of put

into this incredible thread. S&F

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Excellent thought! only time will tell!

SORRY, in reply to N3Krostatic

[edit on 4-8-2009 by truth/seeker]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Amazing thread.

You know, the first section about the fillings, it reminds me of the crazy guy from the 80's film Critters. His body is hijacked by a bounty hunter but previous to this he says he receives messages/transmissions through his fillings!!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives

Good point! Here are somethings that can be done to prevent or defend against it.

Coercion Strategy 1: Hypnotic Compliance
Suggestibility is increased using hypnotic techniques such as repeated lectures, chants, and sensory fixation. Suggestibility can be accompanied, deepened and accelerated by endlessly repeated activities; sleep and/or nutritional restriction.

Do you suppose this could be done easily through TV commercials, Radio and even Internet ads?

Also when you think about how many Americans have been placed on pharmacudicals for depression or other anxiety related reasons, they always complain about feeling very sleepy from the percriptions, and when they complain they get stronger does of the same.

Also worthy of consideration are the additives which most food is loaded with. Most regular food is loaded with 'sleepy' calories and carbs and yet hold very little if any nutritional values.

You have made me think harder about the conspiracies against health and wellbeing.

Defense 1: Recognize Hypnotic Strategies
Systemic Solutions provides training in recognizing and controlling responses to hypnotic language and suggestion, and in minimizing the consequences of sleep and nutritional deprivation. With this knowledge a person can quickly recognize coercive strategies, become defensive and seek sleep and food.

I think both too much sleep as well as lack of sleep can be used and harmful to the individual who has been targeted right?

What is Systemic Solutions?

It is also easier said than done to ask people to simply start seeing the control from what has been sometimes since birth what they know as familiar and the known, comfortable, reccognizable.

We have been bombarded with the game so long we cant see the white spot for the white wall.

Your intention is to wake people but what you are writing here is beyond scary stuff. How do you see fear playing into this?

Coercion Strategy 2: Social Isolation
A person's social environment and sources of social support can be controlled with rewards and punishments. Only communication with "converted" subjects and other trainees may be allowed. Contact with family, friends, and with anybody not having an "approved attitude" is limited. The person comes to increasingly depend on provided propaganda; and on the group or organization.

This is probably the single most difficult part to contend with. And I have watched as I personally have been sucked into situations with family and friends in this manner, people I swear off just seem to somehow know and do all they can to get me back into their game.

When you love others it is hard not to have the Savior mentality come in, but I know you can only be an example to others and save yourself.

Defense 2: Imaginary Society
Free people can leave. For those who cannot, we provide training in visual and auditory imagery, self-hypnosis and hypnotic language. With this knowledge a person recognize and reduce the loneliness of isolation and control the need for healthy conversations.

And how to trust this? I personally never trust anything which deals with my subconscious, never.

Coercion Strategy 3: Limit Topics of Discussion
External information and opinions can be prohibited in group communications. Rules about permissible topics to discuss with outsiders can be enforced. External communication is controlled and an "in-group" jargon is increasingly used.

Again is this not replacing one control for another?

Defense 3: Imaginary Discussions
Free people can leave. For those who cannot leave, we provide training in self-hypnosis, with which a person can recognize and control their need to communicate with other non-compliant group members.

Coercion Strategy 4: Undermine Causality
People may be required to negatively re-evaluate central aspects of their self-experience and prior conduct. Their consciousness, reality awareness, world view, emotional control and conscious defenses can be destabilized and undermined. Subjects can be guided to reinterpret their history and to adopt the organization's version of causality.

Defense 4: Creativity and Repetition
Free people can leave. For those who cannot, trained people can perceive the destabilization attempts and create or reinforce conscious blocks to manipulation with mental exercises.

Coercion Strategy 5: Undermine Self-Confidence
A sense of powerlessness and confusion can be created by instigating frequent intense situations which undermine the subject's self-confidence and judgment. This powerlessness can be enhanced with confusion-causing psychoactive drugs administered in water or food.

Defense 5: Mental Role Playing Games
Free people can leave. For those who cannot, trained people can perceive the power games and defuse their impact. Trained people can also notice the effects of psychoactive drugs and take steps to reduce those effects.

Coercion Strategy 6: Overload Emotions
Control can be achieved by creating strong aversive emotions with humiliation, loss of privilege, social isolation, status changes, guilt, anxiety, manipulation and other techniques.

Defense 6: Dissociation and Rationalization
Free people can leave. For those who cannot, we train people can perceive power games and recognize covert humiliation. They can also improvise mind-body dissociation and other emotional defenses (we also use these to remedy post-traumatic stress disorders - PTSD).

Sounds like the Military

Coercion Strategy 7: Intimidation
People can be intimidated with group-sanctioned threats. Failure to adopt the approved attitudes, beliefs or behaviors may lead to ostracism or punishment; with propaganda that disobedience will lead to physical or mental illness, drug dependence, economic collapse, social failure, divorce, etc.

Defense 7: Mental Imagery and Affirmations
Free people can leave. For those who cannot, we can train people to recognize intimidation and propaganda and to consciously create appropriate defenses.

Sounds familiar... Like a bad day on ATS...

Coercion Strategy 8: Seduction
Seduce people with egotistic and sexual bait. Suggest or imply that adopting the approved attitudes, beliefs or behavior will lead to intimate sexual encounters, rapid promotion, gratification of desires, power, stability, financial success, and community recognition, etc. (Some of these rewards may be promoted as only available after physical death!)

Well you know my attitude on that, lol.

Defense 8: Evidence and Reality Checks
Trained people can recognize coercion within covert seduction. Any claims can be realistically analyzed, and proof requested.
Cohersive Mind Control: How to Defend against it

Ah I will check out the link, but I still dont trust it.

Their are other ways, such as wearing a tin foil hat..lol.. Seriously, apparently it blocks radio waves. After everyweek sitting back and relaxing and focusing on yourself to see if your mind has been altered in anyway, usually through meditation, because lets face it you can tell if something is off. Strenthing your mind and brain, by creating a "firewall", this can be done by anything really. For example, create a trigger for yourself that will release you from any and all control (Like playing solitare), basically reverting back from the mind control. Using ELF modulated frequencies to reverse the ELF modulated frequecnies used, basically flushing them out. A lot of other ways as well.

I like your idea best, and the tinfoil hat.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Yea, somethings will work for some and some things will not work for others
Its just finding the right thing that works for you. I like my suggestions best as well..lol.. not to sound conceded, but thats what i found to be the best solution to the problems at hand. And not to mention they are SAFE! And will cause no harm at all to the individual. Which is the key to everything, safety first!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
And now directed to everyone! I want to thank you all for your amazing support and your very kind words that you have provided to me. As well as teh invaluable info that all of you have spread to this thread. It really means a lot and is much appreciated.
To all of you I owe the thanks of the world!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Great post!

I havn't read all of your data & anaysis yet but have read about the teeth implants!! Very interesting and i agree it can easily be done..... give kids sweets & biscuits from young age and then when they grow older they will need to get fillings, from there we implant this (shows little gem) into the tooth and then fill it or we put this into the filling and then into the hole in the tooth.... could be done this way for sure.....

I believe in mind control and yes i believe it is still used today..... i'll have to check the rest of your data tomorrow and add to this.....

I have flagged

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

While I disagree with some of it, the majority was AMAZING! As always. What more too add to that great post, but applause..lol..
I will send you a cyber applause or high 5.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Disagree with it all you want, that just means we are two different people, and neither of us are under any form of mind control from each other.

Disagree with me on which bit however? I'm curious now.

I typed that up in a very short time, it's not the only time I've posted on the topic, but due to library restrictions, my time is limited.

I believe I have posted a few threads on various topics surrounding MK-Ultra and other nefarious types of "mind control" in the past, but I would have to dig for them.

Oh, and I did limit it since I was in an hour time limit, or I would have delved into more.

Flagged, starred, and submitted to D.I.G.G. as well.

Great thread.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

LOL that is very true! I like that opening sentence a lot. I only disagreed with the conditioning factor. Only because when I perform neuro-lingustic programming on someone, its a person that I have never met before and I have not conditioned them in anyway prior to the programming, but I am still able to perform the re-programming quite easily. Maybe thats becuase I am just so used to re-programming that its like second nature and it just works. But I agree with the rest

And thanks for the S, F and DIGG! As always your a valuable contributor.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Of course.

No problem to any of that.

And, I do not mind if someone disagrees with me.

I wholeheartedly encourage that at all times.

I try to assist people who are in trouble, or people come to me because they know I know things, or they know I can deal with a boss who is a moron and they cannot.

I tend to make certain they are aware that I expect them to disagree, because we are all from different backgrounds, religions, and as well caste systems.

I intentionally seek out people who will disagree with me, that way I never have a blind follower, for my road is the lonely road and not all can attain the type of leadership I have gained nor that I will someday become.

I have been taught, trained, and guided towards world leadership.

I expect to be one of the most loved and most hated leaders in the free-world.

I will afterall someday become the President of the United States of America.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Good, because thats what i want to be when I grow up..lol.. and you can give me tips and what not. That would cool
And it would help both of us. And like wise with you as well, with the disagreeing part. Beatifully stated.

[edit on Aug 4th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Geat Post! Starred and Flagged.

I suppose Bobby Fischer wasn't crazy afterall to have all his fillings(in his teeth) removed, before going to Iceland in 1972, to play against the reigning Russin World Chess Champion Boris Spassky.

I also love NLP. I really got into it after comeing across some Derren Brown Videos on you tube, and seeing the power of it.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Yea, Darren is pretty damn good..lol.. I wish I was as good as him, I mean I am good, but I am not that good. One day maybe!
And thank you for the kind words my friend, I really do appreciate it.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
In this writers opinion, knowledge of hypnosis has fallen out of the public psyche after it's peak in popularity in the late 1940's.

There were some nasty lawsuits, and the AMA depopularized it, while covert agencies militarized it.

A good read is an out of print book called "Death in the Mind" which bears another authors name but was widely believed to have been written by George Estabrooks, who worked with OSI to militarize hypnosis.

Milton Erickson, in correspondence with Stanley Milgram Link makes reference to materials he can NOT discuss because they were done for the military... And example of Milton Erickson's hypnosis technques is here(Audio) (This is a safe link, it is about learning how to walk...)

"Rape of the Mind" by Joost Meerloo MD 1956 is online here, and is written in laymens terms. I feel it is helpful for anyone desiring to deprogram himself from what he has been covertly programmed to believe... The only defense against covert hypnotic techniques is to become familiar with them says George Estabrooks.

George Estabrooks 1943 classic"HYPNOTISM"

Article from The journal of hypnotism 1953: Instantaneous Hypnosis

More stuff about Hypnosis in general HERE

Bookmark this link: The Confusion Technique contains details about THE CONFUSION TECHNIQUE that the military do NOT want you to learn. These pages were reviewed by a graduate of the infamous "School of the Americas" who said he was taught these same techniques... and others...

The pages above, after they were first webbed, a few years ago, were the first pages about this technique of covert hypnosis...within months of these pages appearing on the web, tens of web pages appeared...to bury these links.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by seataka]

[edit on 4-8-2009 by seataka]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I would also suggest many of you read the book 'propoganda' put out by the CIA in the 1960's about how TV is used as a brainwashing tool.

Same with cell phones. Did you know cell phones run on the same frequency as our brains?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

This is something I wrote after an epiphany, before it could be forgotten. Take it as you will, but is is very related to your lizard brain idea. This is the progression I see as a very valid general outline of the mind-control process.

1. SEEING IMAGE AS EVERYTHING. The belief or FAITH that Image is Everything, when IMAGE is in fact nothing but an illusion in the very least of cases, and a deception in the worst of cases. There is absolutely no way our limited senses could provide a full picture of reality; reality is no picture anyway. There is a certainty that many will have faith in what is spoon fed to them in the educational/indoctrinating/parenting process, as it is absolutely the path requiring the least resistance. It is clear that a dominant force in this world is the desire to get the upper hand, the battle of wills, the desire to dominate or manipulate another before they do the same to us, etc., ad nauseum.
This separating and destructive force infects us all, because we are, at least for the time being, in this world. Therefore, it logically follows that much of what has been conceived has been created at least in part in this absurd, but instinctually self-preserving (ultimately self-destructive) mindset. For example, imagine a compass oriented to show south as if it is north. If we were to try and go east, we would instead, of course, be heading west. So if our orientations are thrown off by the rotten, disease-filled roots of domination and manipulation, then we will inevitably and inexorably produce rotten, disease-filled fruits. We cannot merely prune the rotten tree, trying so desperately and mindlessly to branch out in different directions. The only way to branch out beautifully is to have a healthy, life-producing root structure.
Civilizations were built on top of all of this brutality, not in the absence thereof. We should judge our trees by their rotten fruits.
2. FEAR. The belief that what we see, what we currently perceive, is true readily leads to fear, because we do not understand the implications of that which we see; we fear what we do not understand. Fear is the mind killer, the eradicator of free will. It sends us into a lost orbit. By forgetting the lie of fear, the lost little orbiting particle (representing your true self) returns to the Sun, so to speak. Ultimately, it is also unwise to rely on hope, because hope and fear are two ends of the same stick, so to speak. We fear something, because we hope for something else; we hope for something because we fear something else. Breaking the hope/fear stick leaves only FAITH. Everything we so-called know is rooted in faith, and faith alone. This faith can have healthy roots, and it can be degeneratively diseased. I will cover more on faith and “sticks,” such as “hope/fear,” later in this book.
3. PRIDE. Fear inevitably leads to pride. Pride is a veneer, a facade, a filter, mistakenly placed for protection against a perceived fear, but rather acts as a shield against TRUTH. Outside information is in the very least distorted through the filter, or at worst, totally blocked from all sight. One behaves as if blind under this spell. The POWER of PRIDE™ has the power to make us total slaves.
The level of pride we have is a direct reflection of the level of insecurity which we hold onto for dear life (really undear death). On the flip side, the level of humility in us is directly correlated to the current level of confidence which we possess. Humility sees us as part of the whole, and when we see ourselves in that light, we have no problem in confiding in the whole; when we confide in the whole, the sum of Others, we become more and more whole ourselves; we have less and less angles.
I have faith that when humility and confidence reach a certain culmination, one has a sort of awareness of the heartbeat that sustains life. We can then be truly free and go in infinite directions, but only by keeping the whole perspective, by totally lacking any and all angles, all narrowed ranges of view.

4. VANITY. Pride inevitably leads to vanity, because when we block out outside influence, we then have an overriding inner influence; in other words, we then look at ourselves as we perceive ourselves to be, or we become vain. We then sort of fix ourselves in our current position as selves. There is ultimately no such thing as a fixed self. We are that on which we focus. Vanity focuses us into a point, a so-called fixed self. This self-fixation in its ultimate form makes change, or free will, impossible.
The powers of this world will choose our focus, if we do not consciously choose a focus ourselves. It is easier to flow with the current than to swim against the tide. Therefore, vanity leads to an erroneous view of self, a self stemming from the wills of those controlling information.

5. NARCISSISM. Narcissism, or love of the self, or better said a total connection to the self, stems from vanity. We become connected to, or rather love in its purest form, that on which we focus. We cannot merely love ourselves without loosing all love of others, or, for the purposes in this book, a connection to the Other.
Narcissism is like pouring cement over the idle self formed from vanity. It means that we must willfully focus on Others, even though it will seem unnatural at this point of narcissism, is necessary to crack the cement and allow a choice of freedom of movement away from the self imposed through vanity. Narcissism will, at this point, be its own self-contained state of being, its own infinite loop in the mind. It takes an awareness of grace, of epiphany, of a greater love or connection in order to get out “of the loop.”

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
continued....

6. LUST. When we totally fall in love with our so-called selves, really the self imposed on us by the dual force of society and past habits, we become totally separated from The Other; when separated from the Other, we are not considering the interconnectedness of all beings, and we seek only to self-gratify.
As a consequence of this chain of perception, we succumb totally to lust; we relinquish ourselves to our animal desires. We then become a beast that is the absolutely easiest thing to control. WE BECOME SLAVES.
WHY does lust make us slaves?

When we give in to lust, our modus operandi, what we operate under the influence of, is the lowest of the lowest. We are asking our reptilian cord, our lowest brain, our binary center what to do. This area in our brains operates like an on/off switch, like the binary of a computer, like a series of 0's and 1's, nothings and everythings, so-called lies and truths, lit-up images and dark, vacuous spaces; this all leads to this riddle that I am sure many of us have heard:
We are locked in a room with 2 computers. 1 supposedly always tells the truth, the Other computer, or 0, supposedly always lies. There are two doors leaving the room. 1 apparently leads to everlasting life. The Other apparently leads to certain death. We have but a single question to ask, and this question can be asked to only a single computer. What question do we ask? We ask either computer what the other would choose as the door to life, and we do the precise opposite. Why? Because if we ask the truth teller what the liar would do, it will of course be a lie. If we ask the liar what the honest computer would do, it will of course also be a lie. We MUST do the opposite of what our basest instincts say to do in order to act according to long-term interests, in order that we be full of life, fulfilled, in order that we can further our journeys.
You see, by giving in to lust, we act contrary, or opposite to what is in our best interests.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by orwellianunenlightenment]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Three words: THE LILLY WAVE. Research it. someone made a thread about it a while ago. It is supposedly going through everyone's house in the modern world ether through the electrical system or on television waves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join