It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Google Video description
Mark Phillips and Cathy O'Brien expose the Federal Government's involvement in Mind Control projects, research, and abuse of its' own people. This is the National Shame of the United States Federal Goverment. Mark and Cathy tell all and underscore the insensitivity and involvement of our national leaders, judges, doctors, and many others to this nightmarish horror it has inflicted upon millions of people in the United States. Mark touches on the sources and history of mind control while Cathy unveils publicly the horrors she and her family have been subjected to, horrors which continue to this day. Her story will not only infuriate you, but will educate you to the reality of US mind control. Filmed 2006-7-21 in Edmonton Canada
Google Video Link
Universal Seduction-Mind Control
A brief overview, taken from one of my previous writings, so that the reader can better understand what I’m talking about with the movies in this particular section: The premise of government/occult based mind control is to compartmentalize the brain, and then use techniques to access the different sections of the brain while the subject is hypnotized. Entire systems can be embedded into a person’s mind, each with its own theme, access codes and trigger words. Some of the most common and popular symbolisms and themes in use are Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan and The Wizard of Oz, mirrors, porcelain/harlequin masks, rainbows, butterflies, owls, keys, carousels, willow trees, tornados, spirals/helixes, castles, rings, hallways and doors, elevators and stairs. (The halls, doors, elevators and stairs represent accessing compartments in the mind.) Numbers, colors and music are also heavily used for additional programming and accessing specific compartments of the brain, and are just as important. In some of the movies I look at in this section, we’ll find ample use of several of the above-mentioned symbolisms.
Programming centers around the concept of inverted reality and illusion, where nothing is at it appears to be, where up is down, in is out, black is white, pain is pleasure, and reality and dreams are blurred. Word play and puns also factor in heavily, as they engage areas of the brain that are used during programming.
A mind splitting into alternate personas usually occurs when the victim is subjected to repetitive abuse and horrors it can’t cope with. The mind fractures into compartments designed to “house” the traumas that the main personality can’t handle. These alternate personas can be brought to the forefront of the mind when needed to take on whatever trauma is happening. The abuse can happen to a person (usually child) in the every day real world, (usually at the hands of abusive parents and caretakers). However, a naturally fractured mind can be a very messy thing, especially when it occurs as an inadvertent coping reflex. There’s no “organization” behind it, and the person will usually have a hefty dose of mental issues to go along with it, preventing them from being a fully functioning member of society. They’re unpredictable, and the mind is a mess.
Wizard of OZ
These are serious hints that the occult world didn’t stop programming people with dissociative states and triggers when the ancient Egyptian empires fell. Instead of using modern lingo such as “hypnotize”, they would say “cast a spell.” Later in Freemasonry, the Right Worshipful Master would “charge” (meaning hypnotize) an initiate. The occultist Baum, a member of the Theosophical Society, was inspired by some spirit who gave him the “magic key” to write the Wizard of Oz book, which came out in 1900. The book’s story is full of satanic activity and satanic thinking. The story was chosen in the late 1940s to be the basis for the Illuminati/Intelligence community’s trauma-based total mind control programming. As a way of enhancing the effect of the programming, Monarch slaves are conditioned to place trigger items into their lives. When the movie was made, Judy Garland, who had lived a life touched by the occult world’s abuse, was chosen to act as Dorothy.
1. You find that all of your family, friendship, and business relationships are going sour and you have done nothing to cause this.
2. You find that "accidental" blocking of you as you walk or drive about, by strangers, has increased dramatically and every day brings several "blocking" incidents. E.g., someone slips ahead of you at the bank machine or grocery checkout, or with cars in unexpected places in parking lots. This is part of what targets call "street theater". THIS IS ABOUT BLOCKING *FAR* MORE FREQUENT THAN THAT WHICH OCCURS IN NORMAL LIFE, NOT THE USUAL OCCASIONAL OCCURENCES.
3. Telephones frequently have static or tones or echoes; you have lots of "wrong number" calls
4. Street lights going out as you pass under them, walking or driving
5. Your watch and other batteries going dead often far too soon to be "natural" deaths
6. You find that you are coming suddenly awake at precisely the SAME TIME, middle of every night
7. Inescapable voice in your head and you are not mentally ill
8. Ringing in ears - may start/stop when switching on or off electronic devices
9. Fake telephone or clock ringing or fake knocking on your door
10. Fake, loud bird calls, outdoors, which follow you everywhere
11. Hot needles deep in your flesh, especially when trying to sleep (also called "stings")
12. Limbs jerking wildly, especially when trying to sleep
13. Extremely powerful itching which may start as small electrical shocks
14. Very fast heartbeat while relaxed (not having exercised recently)
15. Very high body heat, no fever, relaxed, cool surroundings
16. Vibration, large area of your body, or, nearby objects which should not vibrate normally
17. Forced awakening, can't go back to sleep, as if on high doses of caffeine
18. Vivid 3-D images while awake, eyes open or closed
19. Urges to go somewhere you don't need to or at times you would not go there
20. Neighbors can see thru walls, possibly by sounds from them which "follow" you
21. Repeated instances where it seems your mind is being read
22. Repeated evidence of break-ins, small scale thefts, and sabotage both at home and at work
23. Sudden "drop-you-in-your-tracks" fatigue at times you should not be tired
RENSE- Chemtrail Mind- control connection
More density [more particles] means that these particles which are colliding into each other will become more charged because there are more of them present to collide. What are they ultimately trying to do up there -- is create charged-particle, plasma beam weapons.
Chemtrails are the medium - GWEN pulse radars, the various HAARPs, and space-based lasers are the method, or more simply:
Chemtrails are the medium -- directed energy is the method.
Spray and Zap.
This system appears to be in Russia, Canada, the United States, and all of Europe. Exotic weapons can be mobile, stationary, land-based, aerial, or satellite.
It is an offensive and defensive system against EM attacks and missiles. It uses ionospheric particle shells as defense mechanisms [like a bug-zapper shell]* against missiles and EM attacks. That means they spray and then pump up the spray with electromagnetics. When these shells are created using the oscillating, electromagnetic, gyrotron stations, it "excludes" and displaces the background magnetic field. These shells can be layered one above another in a canopy fashion for extra protection from missiles. The chemtrail sprays have various elements in them like carbon which can used to absorb microwaves. Some of these sprays have metal flakes in them that make aerial craft invisible to radar. Spoofer sprays. Sprays like these can be used to create colorful, magnetized plasmas to cloak fighter jets.
Eights Marks of Mind Control
Brainwashing has become almost a household word in the last two decades or so. In 1961, Robert J. Lifton wrote the definitive book on the subject, Thought Reform and the Psychology of Totalism, after studying the effects of mind control on American prisoners of war under the Communist Chinese. Lifton outlines eight major factors that can be used to identify whether a group is a destructive cult or not. Any authoritarian religion should be held up to the light in order to determine just how destructive their influence is on their members. Judge for yourselves.
THE BEGINNING INDOCTRINATION METHODS
The purpose of this paper is to show how mind control is used in Scientology. In order to do this, I have used the four components of mind control from Steve Hassan's Combatting Cult Mind Control: Behavior control, Emotional control, Thought control and Information control and have given examples of how Scientology uses each of these. I am assuming that the reader of this paper has read and is familiar with the concepts outlined in this book.
This is not meant to be an exhaustive study of mind control techniques in Scientology, as that could fill an entire book! This is just to give you a start in getting an understanding of how mind control is used at the very beginning levels of Scientology. If a person gets more deeply involved, for instance, and gets into auditing, joins staff and/or does advanced courses, there is much more. I will be writing papers to deal with these issues. The techniques I discuss here, however, have proved quite sufficient, unfortunately, to get many people hooked into Scientology.
Mind Control- Jim Jones
Some of the mind control techniques Orwell described in "1984" that parallel methods Jones used include:
* "Big brother is watching you." Jones used this idea to gain the loyalty of his followers. He required followers to spy on one another and blasted messages from loudspeakers so that his voice was always present while they worked, slept and ate, Zimbardo says.
* Self-incrimination. Jones instructed followers to give him written statements about their fears and mistakes and then, if they disobeyed him, he used that information to humiliate them or subject them to their worst fears during public meetings. In "1984," the main character's resistance is broken when he is subjected to his worst fear of being covered in rats.
* Suicide drills. Orwell's main character said that "the proper thing was to kill yourself before they get you" in a threat of war. Jones had his followers do practice suicide drills right up to the actual mass suicide event.
* Distorting people's perceptions. Jones blurred the relationship between words and reality, for example, by requiring his followers to give him daily thanks for good food and work--yet the people were starving and working six and a half days a week, Zimbardo says. Similarly, Orwell described such a technique, which he called "newspeak."
By mastering such mind control techniques, Jones was able to gain followers' obedience and loyalty, Zimbardo says. "Jim Jones is probably the most charismatic cult leader in modern times in terms of his personal appeal, oratory, his sexual appeal, his just sheer dynamism and his total participation in the control of every member of his group," he explains.
PDF File- Mind Control and Holographics
In all the research referred to above there is a direct connection between the ability to influence conscious behaviour and the control of the brain mechanisms to produce such behaviour. It is thus important to consider how memory, sight and hearing function, as these appear to be associated with the capacity to achieve mind control in a human being.
They impact directly on our understanding of what ‘reality’ is. The fundamental claims by Bohm (1980) “that tangible reality of our everyday lives is really an illusion, like a holographic image” convinced him that the operations of the universe are actually based on holographic principles “with itself a kind of giant flowing hologram.” Underlying this concept of existence, is “a vast and more primary level of reality that gives birth to all the objects and appearances of our physical world in much the same way that a piece of holographic film (an interferogram) gives birth to a hologram” (Talbot 1991). Bohm calls this deep order of reality the “implicate” (which means enfolded), and he refers to our own level of existence as the “explicate” or unfolded order. Indeed Bohm describes the universe as a “holomovement” rather than a hologram in order to convey the dynamic and even active nature of the enfoldings and unfoldings that “moment by moment create our universe" (Talbot 1991).
Such a theory based on holographic principles, implies that reality is non-local at the subquantum level and the information contained in the implicate would have non-local properties.