It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control: The True Tale of Manipulation

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Ok, i've just read about the high frequency transmition and believe it or not i started getting these thoughts a couple of years ago about my TV and this high frequency which was being transmitted into my head to make me hear things..... it's very possible because like it does happen.... I covered up my TV with newspaper to try and block the high frequency level which was causing a real high din in my ears.... it's now lower but still getting through.... i now don't watch TV often and have found that the high tone in my ears has dwindled somewhat...... but yeh man, this is totally possible..... you look at all the high tech equipment everywhere.... even when we walk down the street there are high micro-waves passing through us...... into our minds.... into our heads!!

I'll read some more soon and come back

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This reminds me of something that happened to me about a year ago :

Just went to bed with my girl friend, started to go to sleep, and low and behold I could hear a low hum, really in my head, it was driving me crazy, so I got up and then knocked somethig over, so I crutched down to pick it up and then could no longer hear the hum, lifted my head up and there it was back again (so I played around a bit to find at what point exactly I could no longer hear the hum.

This had been going on for like 30minutes now, I was going mad, turned of the electricity as I thought it was coming from my flat, and it wasn't. So then I went to wake up my girlfriend to see if I was going mad, she couldn't hear it (but then again she was half asleep)

At that time I lived above a night club (it was about 1 o clock in the mornig) I poped my head out the windows, the hum was alot louder, giving me a bad headache, making me even more mad, there was some people in the street I asked if anyone else could hear it, some of them said yes others no.
In the end I went to lay on my couch letting my head dangle off the couch so I couldn't hear it anymore, turned on the TV and finally got to sleep (made me really tired). Woke up in the morning everything was fine.
(ps: this happened in France)

In the OP you say that todays fillings still use magnetic conducters, to my knowledge the most common fillings today are made of composite resine (a mixture with glass) do you have the composition of todays fillings, to back up that point ?

[edit on 5-8-2009 by WeSbO]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Can't even imagine what wifi can do to your mind ... And soon wireless electricity. Notice how everything is starting to be used with waves ... I must say it's a bit of coincidence how we are begining to swim amog waves, when in the end is it all really necessary ?...

Often I think I hear someone shouting my name in my head, could just be my mind overworking, or could be going mad lol.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by WeSbO

Don''t think you're going mad.... i think we are being conditioned for something.... i even think our computers are turning us into machines.... we are gaining more power from these machines..... we feed the machines.... the machines feed us..... but those wifi waves are either gonna fry us or we'll all be telepathic

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by WeSbO

Yeah as i myself stated,this is very unpleasant and changes the mood so much doesn't it, it could of been an air conditioning motor or some power supply that was making the hum.
This was most probably not an attack but it just shows you when your exposed to certain low frequencies how the mind reacts.as in both our cases we were driven to a state of rage.would you agree?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

Oh yes I agree completly, no doubt that certain frequencies affect your behaviour Have you ever tried this thing, a type of electronic drug, that uses frequencies to induce a certain state of mind ? Can't for my life remember the name of the company who creates them, tired it though and it works.

Personnaly the voices and the occasinal buzz does not affect me in my everyday life, and I concider myself more aware than the people I knock around with. I don't feel modified, but then again I guess thats the whole meaning of hypnotism, the individual not knowing that he's being played around with...

What I would like to know befor even thinkg about how to not be affected, is how to know if you are affected...

Edit : I found the name of these mp3 that work as "drugs" i-doser.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by WeSbO

Hey, one other thing i forgot to mention was that i went to this Hypnotic show when i was in my teens and some weird stuff happened that night.... even though i didn't go up on stage and get involved i still felt i was under some Hypnosis from the lights and what the Hypnotist was saying...... maybe it still has some effect on me to this day

Even those damn car alarms have something to do with it......

[edit on 5-8-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hey everyone, I see that their is some AWESOME info being distributed here. I am happy that everyone is learning and that everything is going smoothly
I did see a couple of questions that came up, ranging form Shiran Shiran, the "man" that "Shot" RFK. And a couple of other questions asking about cellphones, Digital age, and some other things. So I will do my best to answer these as simple as possible.

Cell Phone Mind Control- Scientific America

Although a cell phone is much less powerful than TMS, the question still remains: Could the electrical signals coming from a phone affect certain brainwaves operating in resonance with cell phone transmission frequencies? After all, the caller's cerebral cortex is just centimeters away from radiation broadcast from the phone's antenna. Two studies provide some revealing news.

The first, led by Rodney Croft, of the Brain Science Institute, Swinburne University of Technology in Melbourne, Australia, tested whether cell phone transmissions could alter a person's brainwaves. The researchers monitored the brainwaves of 120 healthy men and women while a Nokia 6110 cell phone—one of the most popular cell phones in the world—was strapped to their head. A computer controlled the phone's transmissions in a double-blind experimental design, which meant that neither the test subject nor researchers knew whether the cell phone was transmitting or idle while EEG data were collected. The data showed that when the cell phone was transmitting, the power of a characteristic brain-wave pattern called alpha waves in the person's brain was boosted significantly.The increased alpha wave activity was greatest in brain tissue directly beneath to the cell phone, strengthening the case that the phone was responsible for the observed effect.
Scientific American

So now that we know that it is very plausible for cellphones to act as mind control devices. Which was made apparent in the CIA documents for MK-Ultra when they stated that Telephone Hypnosis was possible and that it did work.

And here is the Digital TV:

This is an extremely timely and important essay. It overviews a secret Pentagon psychotronics technology known as Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (SSSS) that has been fully operational since the early 1990s. I first found out about the use of this technology from Al Bielek in a 1992 video he made with Vladimir Terziski. This technology was used against battle-hardened Iraqi troops fortified in deep underground bunkers in Kuwait and Iraq in the first Gulf War in January of 1991.

The physical, emotional, and psychological effects of this technology were so severe that hundreds of thousands of Iraqi troops surrended en masse without firing even a single shot against US led coalition forces. The numbers reported in the news were staggering: 75,000 and then annother 125,000 (or more) Iraqi troops would come out of their deep desert bunkers waving white flags and falling to their knees before approaching US troops and literally kiss their captor’s boots or hands if given the opportunity.
WarCrimes- Written by Ph.D: A. OTT

As far as Shiran Shiran goes, just wait a couple of Case reviews and I will get to RFK..lol..

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I had been wondering what in the world was going on. Why is everyone so irritable and killing each other without a care in the world. Perhaps a lot of it comes from being influenced? Like these even crazier nuts now, popping up outta the wood work. They're killing off family members neighbors and then taking themselves out if they can... That has to come from being influenced. It's just not normal. This explains so much to me. They don't have to do much more to reduce the population if that's the ultimate conspiracy theory, with war, disease, and then they can just influence us to get more angry and kill each other. Almost everywhere you go now with a large population there are cell towers, radio broadcasting places.. it could be in medicines and things like that. Just makes me wonder a LOT about all of this. Wonderful post OP I may be late for work but I feel like it's worth it.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Boogley

Thats a good question, I wonder if their is a link between crime and mind control. Give me some time and I will find more info in this.

Anyway, here are some videos, that add evidence that Crime and Mind Control might be linked closer than we think, through everyday things:

The video posted earlier in this thread also explains some interesting occurences between hate crime and mind control.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I went through CIA MK ultra.. listen to this recording once they do this to you they can murder you and get away with it.. again this is a true story...
www.supload.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

So, how can we verify that these programs really existed? The website cited for most of the experiments does not list direct references to the experiment docs...did they declassify docs on this stuff or what? I have a hard time trusting random AngelFire sites....

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Amazing absolutely amazing! This is some mind blowing stuff (no pun intended). Really scary and interesting all at the same time, what I keep thinking is.. jeez if they had all of those studies and experiments already done years and years ago what the eff are they up to now
. Fine work OP fine work indeed

[edit on 5-8-2009 by Solar.Absolution]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Jeeeez man.... i aint even finished the page yet and you posting more ^^^

I can't get my damn ass off this seat!!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by WeSbO

I have seen these " i dos-er" devices but have not used one,maybe it would be an interesting device to hack and see what other capability's this device could create?

On another note does anyone remember a story about a US marine or captain that went out for a stroll and proceeded to stab himself several times to death in his chest.

This is supposed to be imposable as the brain will not normally allow you to do such a thing, This is different to say slitting your wrists.

I'm sure i read this could of been a mind control experiment.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Ok, i've read the next part about water and again i gotta say i already thought about this over the last few years.... i'm in the UK but even here i'm sure there is something our tap water!!! I drink bottled now but when/if i have to have tap it seems to do something to my thoughts.... i get really screwy thoughts, all mixed up crap! Also drinking Tea & coffee is no good, that also gives me screwy thoughts..... and even certain bottled water does similar stuff!

I thought i was going crazy with this stuff but it seems it could actually be happening for real.....

We have to stop this shi* somehow

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by El Davicho

You can go to a number of websites and find that info, wiki and other websites. Its not just angelfire that has it, the mind control forums board has it, examiner has it also and a lot of others have it. Their are references in many books, that you can buy and read about it. Some of the programs are under different names, but most are under their original names. Some parts have been declassified and others are still locked up.

You can go to wanttoknow.com

Mind Control Files

You can also request your info from the FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) and many other ways

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

and even certain bottled water does similar stuff!

Well this is too be suspected:

Dasani, a Coca-Cola product. Despite its exotic-sounding name, Dasani is simply purified tap water that’s had minerals added back in. For example, if your Dasani water was bottled at the Coca-Cola Bottling Company in Philadelphia, you’re drinking Philly tap water. But it’s not the only brand of water that relies on city pipes to provide its product. About 25 percent of all bottled water is taken from municipal water sources, including Pepsi’s Aquafina.
Yahoo. NEWS

Because most Bottled water is actually TAP water.

Truth is, there’s a good chance that fancy water you’ve just forked out a buck for comes from just the same place — a municipal water supply.
MSNBC

Its not a surprise that some of this TAP water has and holds prescription drugs and then is just bottled into tap water. I suppose their is no escaping it.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Definately some of that bottled water is tap water i'm sure...... Companies scamming us yet again.....

Volvic is a good one and so is Aqua-Pura which is what the GB Olympics team drink!!

I'll have to read some more tomorrow.... gonna get my ass up off this chair.......

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I just wanted to add something quickly. It might be long though, knowing me. If anyone has any doubt why the rules and methods of governments (I'm sure you can think of a few) and other ruling authorities are as they are, I ask you to ask yourself one question. What is the last thing that a parasitical control structure wants? It does not want you to look within yourself. It wants you to constantly view the constant stream of noise that it uses to manipulate us (and that we in turn use to manipulate and dominate ourselves into oblivion). The people in the structure are not even aware of the manipulation half the time. It has taken on a life, and I use that term loosely, of its own.

It wants us to judge our fellow man and woman. Such as: Men are dominating, murderous buttholes. Women are manipulative, shadowy succubi. This group does this. That group does that. Hate your fellow human. Hate, hate hate, hate, hate. Too bad we are drawn to that which we hate. It is all THEIR fault. They are the ones split like a fault line; it is most certainly not me. It could not possibly be that we project that which we are unaccepting of in ourselves (and refuse to look at) onto others like an automatic movie reel, now could it? Through these various devices (de=from, vices=self explanatory), the mindless control structure can keep "WE" the people divided at the bottom. Not we, it does not like that word, but us and them. Us and them in a constant state of war, domination and manipulation, and with a blindfold on to top it off.

Many of us have come to like the taste of our own flesh, metaphorically speaking. We are completely worthy of forgiveness (it is a necessity to break the cycles, forgive ourselves and others, as all of us have missed the mark, but that does not mean we should not approach that center point from which all else emanates) We have been duped into dividing ourselves and eating the other half. It doesn't get digested though. It festers within until the nasty growth is reconciled with forgiveness.

The power structure, of course, also wants us to be addicted to the false image. Logo anyone? Is that not merely a manipulative string of deceptive information to steer you away from the greater reality. Logo, in its mindlessness, believes it could kill or block the view of Logos (Yes, I am personifying it, but for good illustrative reason). Logos is the universal meaning. It can never be quelled, no matter how hard the mindless egos, the robots, the puppets deluding themselves into thinking they are slave "masters," and/or the beasts want it to be. The stronger the fight against Logos gets, the more it will descend into our realm. The more gravity is applies to it, the more it breaks the chains and shoots upwards like a veritable "Prometheus rising."There is nothing ultimately to fear. The slave game is already finished; it is merely trying to play dress up a little while longer in all its silly vanity (no offense to kids playing dress up; that is the cutest thing. The kids certainly have a mind, unlike the default state of the power-mongers). Dress-up-play-time is fast-approaching beddy beddy bedtime. Those fearful little children hiding oh-so-desperately behind a false ego of control for control's sake are vehwee tahyud. They are tired of being lost in that dark abyss That pesky ego umbrella is blocking the sun. They need their rest, and a good dose of love.

BTW, I am not trying to get anyone to convert to something or anything like that, LOL. I am just sharing what I have clearly seen. As you WILL (you have your very own will, a will that actually transcends ego, if you let it; we must remember this in these times), as you WILL, take it or leave it. It is your CHOICE.

Edit: Not going to waste a post on it, but thanks for the heads up on "The Killing Room." I will check it out.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by orwellianunenlightenment]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join