It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real UFOs

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
If NASA have anything to do with these pics it must be bogas!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr_XIM

Says the man with the third eye...

Hey, thanks for your input and thanks for making me finnaly believe that we are alone. Wow I was so dumb into thinking there could be more than this pathetic race we live with. Forgive me!

Peace!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_XIM
Sorry to spoil the mood, but this is nothing more than space garbage, most likely from the st-6m satelite that came off the space station around the same time as these pictures was taken due to some bracket issues. People when are you going to learn, there is no such thing as aliens, ufos, or any other fairy tale garbage, it's only us and I believe thats enough, if not too much. If you do your research you will discover why these pictures was being taken, and its because they was monitoring the satelite movement, because of possible fears it may land in a populated area.

Yeah. I just ran it through a series of tests in Photoshop. After you rotate the image 90 degrees and mess with the levels, you can clearly see that this a piece of space trash. It looks like a satellite that was hit by a meteor or something.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

thats what i was referring to.. jesus that's a hell of a craft!

i think everyone needs to get these images saved now before NASA clamps down on it...or it's part of their plan..

beautifully designed craft though it looks graceful..and i bet it could kick our air forces a***e's

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Isn't that just debris? I wouldn't call the objects in those images "space craft" or UFO's.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Firefly vessel

i can't help but to think of stuff like this when i see these images.
gives the mind something to do so you don't go nuts..

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
You know, if I may say something to the many disbelievers on ATS:

Why is everything always explainable? In this case, the UFOs are satellites, space junk, meteors...

We have to see that every report, image, video that we get of a UFO has to be a hoax, but why can we never have a victory? Why can it never be that the pictures we see in this thread may be legitimate alien craft?

Are we afraid that if we allow ourselves to believe this, and then somehow it's proven a hoax, we'll be depressed by it?

I'm tired of all the stories and pictures lately that people say it's a hoax. Some of these pictures look genuine and help our cause that aliens are visiting our planet.

S&F. Some of these pictures are amazing.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
why is it depressing to want the truth? If these are satellites or space junk I want to know they are before I start asking the pope to hang up his cassock because the aliens have arrived. I think it only fair we demand proper evidence. Its only natural we debate, disregard and include evidence in the case for UFOs like this.

Think this was a great post by the OP anyway.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Tried to enhance.
Can someone say what it is exactly ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/fed4ae89f317d3aa.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
correct me if i am wrong but one of those picks kinda looks like one of those ships form the movie independence day?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The fact that NASA has not blurred these things gives me the impression that there just space debris.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by cassini

I understand what you are saying but the problem is, is that we are demanding proof to the wrong people, we ar asking the wrong people for the truth. If its a spaceship so what? Whats going to happen if you say "you know what?" "Im no expert but it does look a bit odd and considering that this is a random object in a random set of space, at a random position in a photograph, I think its probable to be a space craft." In the same manner we can say that, you know what this very well may be space junk like Phage stated, that Astronauts threw away "carelessly"
. But in all seriousness we really don't know what it is, which is why we are debating, But what I dont understand is the close minded people who say its one thing and the other is pure dumbness to even begin claim.

Peace!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33
OK, I am on 3mb DSL, so these pictures are quite cumbersome through FTP...

quickly, before its killed, grab as many as you can - this was the FTP site these people said they took the pictures from... (if I am not mistaken)

eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

(copy and paste link into browser or use ftp software)

Cant find the images yet... there are a ton of images! The STS photos are there!!!!

EDIT *NEVER MIND*

Either NASA pulled the pictures or the STS088-724-6*.* pictures never existed and it was a hoax.

Running a google search on the STS088-724-60.jpg /tiff pictures now.
[edit on 8/3/2009 by kroms33]

[edit on 8/3/2009 by kroms33]

I downloaded some of the images before they were pulled. Or it seems like they were pulled, i can no longer see the files I downloaded.

Ill try and post them ASAP.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
On another note Id like to thank NASA for there attempts to condition everyone to think that everything that shimmers is space junk. From this point on anything that appears in our atmosphere is nothing but space junk, probably from the collision. So whenever there is a set of pictures that are true space craft, we will be conditioned to think otherwise. You got to love it!
We sit around with these ideas and concentrate on what we think we know, meanwhile we forget what truely is important and what we truely know. Don't believe everything you hear or everything they feed you with. Make sure you made enough research to decide on your own, weather it be the same or not.

Peace!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Image 1
Image 2

Oh, is this a space junk? You must be kidding!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
It's space junk, nothing more. Just think, why would NASA post these photos in high-res on their official site if they knew for a fact that it was an alien spacecraft. Sometimes I think people will believe anything they see or are told when it comes to aliens.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Space debris my a%%

I love the way that NASA can make people believe this.

From my understanding everything has to be completely contained safely on missions so debris "does not" break loose.

I'm can go with there are "accidental mishaps on occasion" rare occasion but I can't believe all shown is space debris.

Just my 2 pennies worth

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by strNick

Nice! Can you link me to the HR' of these pics?

I have gone through the lot but do not see these.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Space debris or orbital debris, also called space junk and space waste, are the objects in orbit around Earth created by humans, and that no longer serve any useful purpose.

Wikipedia on space debris.

These objects are definitely not created by humans. Especially this one - Image 1. Look and you will see symmetry in it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join