It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real UFOs

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by qonone
reply to post by strNick

Nice! Can you link me to the HR' of these pics?

I have gone through the lot but do not see these.

These pics are oroginals enhanced in Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo 2 by myself.

Original images:
1)
2)

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Armour For Victor

I hate to be the antagonist, but I've put my teflon skin on , so without further ado: NASA has not been the only conditioning factor. The way we share each other's enthusiasm conditions us to be convinced way too easy. A few incredibly nice pictures from NASA themselves with a few dark objects - and immediately half of us believe at least some of the objects are genuine EFO's (Extraterrestrial Flying Object - say it with me!). Once we're on the bandwagon, it takes a brave skeptic to drag us off. Maybe we really don't want to leave - it's too cosy on here? Even while the 'space debris' explanation is not far fetched at all, we'd rather take the other possibility. With the amount of in-group attitude polarisation going on in here, that's no surprise; if NASA really wants to brainwash us, they should take a look here and learn from the masters.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mookie89
It's space junk, nothing more. Just think, why would NASA post these photos in high-res on their official site if they knew for a fact that it was an alien spacecraft.

1) Because ppl are so brainwashed that they cannot and will not think for themselves - they always will see space junk or satellites.
2) Because there is nothing you can do about the fact. So it is safe to post the pictures in public view.
3) It was a controlled leak.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
So I gathered the images and place them all on one image accordingly, Maybe this will help with the debate.

i28.tinypic.com...

Peace!

[EDIT] Actual position may vary

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Armour For Victor]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
If you are a sceptic then why not to post an image of real space debris or real satellite so we can compare the two?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by strNick

Yes I believe everyones brainwashed and yes I believe there's aliens out there and buildings on the moon and structures on mars but I honestly think these are photos of space junk. Why does every little thing have to be aliens?

[edit on 4-8-2009 by SpaceMonkeys]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

Because they are not space junk and not satellites. What else? Maybe it is our secret space program craft?

Added: ppl get used to disc shaped craft. From what I understand these objects we are discussing here are of Orion Empire. It is also theirs ruins on the Moon.

[edit on 4/8/2009 by strNick]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33
This is why google rules!

eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

All of the photos from NASA contain an anomaly.

is it just me or does the fourth pic from the top the millenium falcon ???

i swear that looks like a silhouette of the fastest ship in the fleet !

seriously cool !

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Its space debris people, sorry to crash your independence day, but it's not an alienspace craft that nasa decided to just post. People if nasa had even a inch of proof of aliens flying around in saucers, believe me they would be on every tv station in the world announcing it. The funding they would get would be truly out of this world. There is a lot of space debris that you can't even imagine, thousands of small, big, really big objects floating around up there, think of this, If, and I say if aliens was here and in the numbers reported, don't you think we would have something by now, I mean something that the world would all agree on and say, yep thats for sure aliens, that is for sure a spacecraft. Roswell, all of these stories that are passed won and have gotten bigger, so that people could make their bank accounts bigger, you don't believe me, ok look at Dr Steven Greer, he is a licensed Dr, but he quit that career for the ufo career, hmm, why?.."MONEY"..Thats why, there is a lot of money to be made off people like you who believe in this stuff, they are well aware of this.
I am not trying to dash your believes, it's like I tell my little girl, if aliens are real you will know for sure they are real, there want be any quesse's, there want be any maybe, or well it looks like a disk flying, there will not be any doubt, you will know when they get to this planet or if seti gets a signal. All these mad ideas about objects in the sky or even objects in space, you will not have to quess, you will know when it's the real thing. I have researched this stuff for years, I have seen "1" video of something that occured in space that I cannot explain, I cannot even come close to an idea of what it is, but I am not going to say its the smoking gun, because it's not proof.

Note:
The video I seen was showed to me by a very good friend who worked for nasa over 16 years, a video that if anyone here seen I am sure would call all media and announce they have proof (lol)..G/L with your ufo hunting!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
All these objects (larger than baseball size) are tracked by the The United States Space Surveillance Network

The United States Space Surveillance Network is a critical part of United States Strategic Command's (USSTRATCOM) mission and involves detecting, tracking, cataloging and identifying man-made objects orbiting Earth, i.e. active/inactive satellites, spent rocket bodies, or fragmentation debris. Space surveillance accomplishes the following:
* Predict when and where a decaying space object will re-enter the Earth's atmosphere;
* Prevent a returning space object, which to radar looks like a missile, from triggering a false alarm in missile-attack warning sensors of the U.S. and other countries;
* Chart the present position of space objects and plot their anticipated orbital paths;
* Detect new man-made objects in space;
* Produce a running catalog of man-made space objects;
* Determine which country owns a re-entering space object;
* Inform NASA whether or not objects may interfere with the space shuttle or satellites and International Space Station orbits.
About seven percent of the space objects are operational satellites, the rest are debris. USSPACECOM is primarily interested in the active satellites, but also tracks space debris. The SSN tracks space objects which are 10 centimeters in diameter (baseball size) or larger.

If we had access to this database we could note the time and position of the shuttle when the photo was taken, versus the time and position of objects in that database to determine what information is on the database on that object. Since some of the objects are classified, we (the general public) don't have access to the database.

The reason that people are saying a lot of this could be space junk, is that there IS a lot of Space debris or orbital debris, also called space junk and space waste Particularly outrageous for creating space debris was this event:

The largest space debris incident in history was the Chinese anti-satellite weapon test on January 11, 2007.[23] The event was estimated to have created more than 2300 pieces (updated 2007-12-13) of trackable debris (approximately golf ball size or larger), over 35,000 pieces 1 cm (0 in) or larger, and 1 million pieces 1 mm (0 in) or larger.

I agree with the others, these photos are fascinating, I like them. But you must examine them objectively when trying to determine what they are. If 7% of space objects are operational satellites and 93% are debris (which I guess could include dead satellites), and let's say they are tracking 10,000 objects, that would be 700 active satellites and 9300 pieces of debris. If we could rule out an object from being one of those 10,000 objects, we could call it a UFO, but we are not in a position to do that.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
This could be the toolbag that fell back to Earth Monday.

Space.com - Tool Bag Lost In Space Meets Fiery End

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_XIM
Sorry to spoil the mood, but this is nothing more than space garbage, most likely from the st-6m satelite that came off the space station around the same time as these pictures was taken due to some bracket issues. People when are you going to learn, there is no such thing as aliens, ufos, or any other fairy tale garbage, it's only us and I believe thats enough, if not too much. If you do your research you will discover why these pictures was being taken, and its because they was monitoring the satelite movement, because of possible fears it may land in a populated area.

It can be, but what makes you so sure that we are alone on the entire universe?

Do you really think that from all the galaxies that exist and we know about our planet is the only one with living beings?

Man you have to be too damn narrow minded to not accept the fact that we are not the center of the universe. We are not alone and that's for sure.

There are far too many reports from ancient civilizations about UFOs for anyone sane to neglect that fact.

Reports from times where humans didn't even had electrical power or had put wheels to good use.

If I haven't personally seen some pretty odd things on the air not that far away from where I was standing I could even dumb down my self and neglect all the reports throughout time, but I simply can't.

There are some things that balloons, space junk and mysterious atmospheric reactions/things can't explain.

Like seeing a disk shaped object in broad daylight as bright and "gold" as the sun, travelling at a incredible speed and then simply stop from whatever speed it was to 0 in a millisecond burst into a bright white light and simply vanish. Or seeing red triangles of light hovering around in the night sky and moving from one place to another completely opposite place in a blink of an eye. Or hearing a really loud low frequency sound, look at the sky see nothing to just a few moments afterwards see a column of bluish white light reaching the ground apparently completely stable. Or seeing several blinking lights that ranged from white to purple going trough orange, light green and pink hovering a radio tower in a mountain in a spiral fashion for minutes before they all start to blink and vanish. Among a few other occasions.

Call me crazy or whatever you feel like it, but no one in this world will convince that we are alone, sorry.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

People if nasa had even a inch of proof of aliens flying around in saucers, believe me they would be on every tv station in the world announcing it.

Hello! Wake up! You are on a conspiracy web site. Some key people in NASA administration know ETs are real but they have an order from "above" to never ever let this knowledge out.
Besides, the real main objective of NASA is a deception and not the exploration of space.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by thomas_

I do think there are probably aliens though I've never seen any evidence they've visited earth, but I would like to see some which is one reason I visit here, looking for any such evidence.

As for your sightings how do you know they aren't time travelers from the future piloted by our great-great-great..... grandchildren? Isn't that just as likely an explanation as aliens? Until we know what they are we don't know what they are.

Lastly this thread is about the unknown objects in the shuttle photos right? (a gentle reminder to try to keep it on topic-thanks).

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
So, NASA is saying that this is some peice of a satellite that just fell off, or an astronaut failed to tighten the nuts and bolts, so this large chunk, wich must be worth millions of dollars, is just left to tumble down to earth eventually?

This no sense.

It would also make no sense for them to post pictures of it, if it was indeed an alien craft or some black ops military craft, unless someone got their hands on the photos as was going to leak them, so NASA quickly made a cover story and posted the pictures themselvs.

Side note: Yes, the bright light emitting from the object in one of the photos can be explained by light reflection, but I haven't seen anyone attempt to explain the three lights that are on the opposite side of the object in the same picture.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by avat178
The fact that NASA has not blurred these things gives me the impression that there just space debris.

EXACTLY! If we are "allowed" to see it...it must be there... you get my drift. Now, if someone with time on their hands wanted to "scour" the rest of the images...lol, looking for anomalies, airbrushing etc, then you might be onto something.

As for Phage and his buzz kill tact... well someone has to keep us in check.

Try and avoid comparisons to Hollywood movies and T.V. shows...
Think "outside" the box!!! When and only then will you "see" what it is you seek.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Blender

No.
NASA is not saying any such thing. NASA says it is debris. They do not say it is a piece of a satellite.

My guess is that it is the insulation blanket which was accidentally released during the EVA. I doubt it's worth millions of dollars.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
It's a communications satelite that was outdated, broke, and not worth a damn, the brackets broke and they released it. Thats what this object is, nothing more and nothing less. It was replaced with a update satelite years before it broke off and was released!

Source:

Gregg Liceln: Communications Tech: Nasa

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

It's a communications satelite that was outdated, broke, and not worth a damn, the brackets broke and they released it. Thats what this object is, nothing more and nothing less. It was replaced with a update satelite years before it broke off and was released!

Source:

Gregg Liceln: Communications Tech: Nasa

"A" Satellite? No number or name? Replaced by?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I don't know, perhaps its very advanced technology that can change shape and appear as "junk" for security reasons?

In some of those pictures it does not look like "junk" at all. At least from my perspective.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join