It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real UFOs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by peaceonearth

Real Space junk...years of it!

There must be loads up there.- Time for a clean up!

I want to operate the space garberator!- yay

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Why doesn't it glow like in this footage?
It should because NASA says the streaking objects are meteorites or debris...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

The photo listed at the bottom looks a lot like a space plane to me in
burn mode still trying to get to orbit......

can you say single-stage to orbit USAF space delivery platform?

aka Hypersoar or Aurora-2

Probably LOX/Liquid Methane with an oxidiser and some
Ammonium Perchlorate boosters.....he he he

....actually I haven't a clue what it is, but it's still cool anyways!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I tried to access some .tif files at the bottom of the originally posted directory. I got a message saying that by doing so I accepted being monitored with no restrictions to my privacy or some such wording.

Maybe not then...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Haunebu

Because the video is taken with a low light camera and the particles are very reflective and lit by the sun. Some of them are probably stars.

The photographs here are taken with a Hasselblad camera using normal film and the object is not very reflective.

Where does NASA say anything about meteorites in the video?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Where does NASA say anything about meteorites in the video?

NASA used it as an explanation for the objects with a tail streaking through the screen. Like in this documentary:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
wow. I thought you needed atleast what 50 words before you can post? I guess some people can hack that.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Nice find.

For those that are saying satellites, these photo's are ALL of the SAME object.

The object is moving, that's why it look different in each photo.

Could be space junk i s'pose?

Although, i cannot think what part of a rocket/booster or payload this bit of 'junk' could have come from.

Failing space junk, it's either an X-type craft, experimental, or it may be a foreign technology...

Edit to add:

Perhaps this IS the fabled and long talked about 'Black Knight' ancient space object.

This Black Knight topic, goes right back to the 70's i believe (maybe the 80's) but it is said that NASA had found a satellite that should not have been there, in orbit around Earth.

At first, they thought it was Soviet or space junk, but it turned out to be an ancient (not necessarily alien) advanced satellite.

Now, how true all that is, is anyones guess...but i thought i'd throw it into the mix, as a possible ID.

[edit on 4/8/2009 by spikey]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by peaceonearth

Some pitcures I've never seen before, absolutely spectacular you can even see the propultion system on one of the objects. Geez I don't know what to say but all of those images, if true, show objects that are far larger then anything I know of in our atmosphere.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

Thanks for the heads up on the ftp. I grabbed a bunch of highres images off of it, definently a bunch of cool pics on that thing I suggest everyone take a look.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jools
Real Space junk...years of it!

There must be loads up there.- Time for a clean up!

Quote from www.space.com...

The network is currently tracking more than 19,000 pieces of space junk larger than four inches (10 cm) across, but an estimated 300,000 total objects bigger than a half-inch (1 cm) are thought to be in Earth orbit today, space debris officials have said.

"space debris officials"

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Hey man, great vid!! Don't know how you managed to get it to look so good but definately images 2,5 & 6 look like something other than rock.... especially images 2 & 6!! Image 6 looks like there are lights even......

Great vid!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Do you think if you tried really, really hard you could come across just that little bit more snotty?

Go on...give it a go.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I hate when Phage comes in here and squashes the rouge alien ships and turns them into perfectly explainable items as much as the next guy. But I am reminded of how I felt after I was 100% sure that Bigfoot had been found. I told everyone. I laughed at the non believers. I ignored the ones who were skeptical. Then my balloon popped. If I just would have listened to the skeptics a bit. If I just would have waited for them to explain why they thought they were right.

Phage, when I enter a thread like this, I always think there will be a day you will say "I don't know what it is". I appreciate the fact that you present facts to back up your buzz killing theorys.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Those are some of the best UFO pics as of yet very clear INTERESTING THANX

[edit on 8/4/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by game over man

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by game over man

Again, keep in mind that this object is likely not the size it appears to be from the frames.

I like the first picture the best you can see some detail.

How come you can't see other satellites or space junk in the pictures?

Is it possible to figure out the distance from the astronaut and the object?

Uh!?!?! Wow!

If this photo is a joke, I can tell you its fooling me. I can't tell if that is a meteor or something else.

What I can tell you is that this photo is authentic because:
(1) The grain of the photo is also present on the object.
(2) The color of the object is natural. No one used Photoshop.
(3) Light source matches the angle of how the Sun hits the Earth.

Where did you get this? I don't see it on the government server.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Im inclined to believe this is merely space junk, they all look like parts of something and also why would nasa put these on their site for all the public to see?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Sorry to spoil the mood, but this is nothing more than space garbage, most likely from the st-6m satelite that came off the space station around the same time as these pictures was taken due to some bracket issues. People when are you going to learn, there is no such thing as aliens, ufos, or any other fairy tale garbage, it's only us and I believe thats enough, if not too much. If you do your research you will discover why these pictures was being taken, and its because they was monitoring the satelite movement, because of possible fears it may land in a populated area.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

woah!

look at the last picture.. is that a engine thrust?!?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I find it a bit interesting that you take their word for it. For all we know these could very well be debris, although Im certain that being sloppy is not part of being an Astronaut, I dont like that excuse lets try another one shall we? Or these could very well be space craft of terrestrial or non-terrestrial origins. Either way none of us here saw any of these objects or are Astronauts or Cosmonaut or Satallite builders for that matter, no one here are any experts to claim what these ares. For now we only have our imagination.

Peace!

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join