It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real UFOs

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
LOL

Looks like everyone and their mother is requesting these photos now...

I have the whole hi-res series.

any thoughts on uploading space avail??

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
As promised

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Very interesting what ever they are.

It'll be interesting to see what folks make of them.

M.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

Um. The website and its images have been online for quite a while. No reason to expect them to go anywhere soon.

BTW,

Identification Mission: STS088
Roll: 724
Frame: 70
Mission ID on the Film or image: STS88 Country or Geographic
Name: OCEAN
Features: SUNGLINT, SPACE DEBRIS
Center Point Latitude:
Center Point Longitude: (Negative numbers indicate south for latitude and west for longitude)
Stereo: No (Yes indicates there is an adjacent picture of the same area) ONC Map ID: L-05 JNC Map ID: 51

eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Seeing the pics in that video was well...........just wow . Thinkin top secret terrestrial craft but still I'm stunned they've been released.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Goddammit, do you always have to kill the vibe.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Definitely worth my S&F for the find!
line2

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Got the hi res pics up on my personal account...

These are straight from NASA, so enjoy!

users.ameritech.net...

users.ameritech.net...

users.ameritech.net...

users.ameritech.net...

users.ameritech.net...

users.ameritech.net...

Images range from 1.5 mb to 3mb

[edit on 8/3/2009 by kroms33]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The guys were a little sloppy on STS-88

During spacewalks debris, both small and large, are often thrown off the station for convenience, although sometimes tools unintentionally slip away. Such was the case in December 1998 when a slidewire carrier and a worksite interface were lost by the STS-88 crew while conducting an extravehicular activity (EVA) for ISS. These objects were large enough to be tracked by the U.S. SSN and were cataloged (U.S. satellite numbers 25564 and 25565). Three other objects were also released by STS-88 spacewalkers, one inadvertently (an insulation blanket) and two by design (antenna spools), although only the former was officially cataloged (Debris, 1999).

ntrs.nasa.gov...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I was just nervous... LOL

After a bit of investigation - I noticed other people had the pictures, just not the hi - resolution ones...

That is kind of why I was freaking. At first, NASA's site was asking me for a login to get them... but I found a request and poof... got them.

Interesting pictures... very interesting. I think one could be a sat though.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Wow kudo, very well done.

Star for you SLAYER69

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This looks like one of the pieces that are ejected during separation. All of them show the same object at different angles so the object is tumbling.

Considering the amount of debris up there, it is really a stretch to consider these anything other than debris. Can't call them a UFO when they are identified in the description.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33
FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY...

The Hi-Res pictures are password protected...

anyone with access to NASA's Hi-Res STS088-724 series???
LOL

eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

darn it.

The password is : BobLazar
or spacejunk

I liked the music they added to it.
Those pics could be Russian spy satellites or space junk.
I hope we see more of them.
I like my Triangle Starship better.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ventessa

Interesting, so you happen to know the positions of satellites and can verify that these are not UFO's, awesome, now prove it.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Good find Phage. On the ball as always. Do you live here on ATS?
Just kidding of course.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
The guys were a little sloppy on STS-88

During spacewalks debris, both small and large, are often thrown off the station for convenience, although sometimes tools unintentionally slip away. Such was the case in December 1998 when a slidewire carrier and a worksite interface were lost by the STS-88 crew while conducting an extravehicular activity (EVA) for ISS. These objects were large enough to be tracked by the U.S. SSN and were cataloged (U.S. satellite numbers 25564 and 25565). Three other objects were also released by STS-88 spacewalkers, one inadvertently (an insulation blanket) and two by design (antenna spools), although only the former was officially cataloged (Debris, 1999).

ntrs.nasa.gov...

Oh come now. Now we have a bunch of slobs as astronauts? Wouldn't that be kind of unsafe to be LOOSING satellite size debris from the ISS???

If it is the truth - shouldn't these people losing MILLIONS of dollars worth of equipt get in some kind of trouble?

Seems kind an odd summery for the photos... since they look nothing like space junk.

Johnny Astronaught: Awe crap, I just lost the ignition coil for the hyperspace thruster... oh well, taxpayers will give us another one...

bull.

[edit on 8/3/2009 by kroms33]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

I don't really know how big it is.

Seen a lot of space junk on your journeys into space have you?

[edit on 8/3/2009 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
We all know that there are many bits of debris up there. The trick is proving one is a UFO (assuming you mean Alien Craft and not UFO which everything in the sky is if not yet identified.)

Lately everything that is on a video or photo is called a UFO in the Alien sense without any reason other than wishful thinking. Its getting so bad I spend little time here searching any more. Why bother with every bird, star, airplane light, bit of space debris or photographic artifact being called and Alien visitor.

I looked at a thread earlier where out of focus images of stars had become proof of alien craft. It's getting like a kindergarten class around this place.

Some of us are serious about this. If anything is found, it will be by a skeptic.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I think you are commenting on someone elses comment... I didn't refer to the size of anything but the pictures... hi res...

hmmm.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by johnnyflip

NO, and NO. the pictures speak for themselves. I didn't say that ALL of them were satellites either. Don't be a mean people. Mean people suck. I'm just on here to have a good time and get some answers.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join