It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Dean Former NATO Commander: "We have never been alone."

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Robert "Bob" Dean former NATO commander at the Exopolitics Summit Press Conference, Barcelona, 24 July 2009, tells spanish press "we have never been alone" in regards to the subject of Aliens & UFOs.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
And still, not a single word about this in mainstream media.

WHY?!!!...

I think ill just dress up like an alien and start selling eco-beans in the supermarket.

Great stuff from mr dean btw

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scooby Doo
Robert "Bob" Dean former NATO commander .....

I was of the impression he was a Sergeant Major, which is a non-commissioned officer of middle rank.

That is a long, long way from being a NATO Commander.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solidus Green eye

WHY?!!!...

I think ill just dress up like an alien and start selling eco-beans in the supermarket.

Great stuff from mr dean btw

It's mostly due to the fact that none of this is proof, I believe. Testimony, even the testimony of reputible sources, is almost never accepted without the presence of physical evidence to support it.

If testimony will not hold up in court, then you can imagine how much weight that it carries among skeptics.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Interesting, but it ends like countless others just like it. A declaration that the people deserve to know the truth, a claim to having evidence (in this case, never-before-seen photos from the moon landings proving an ET presence), and finally... cut to credits.

Why does the video end there? Where are these alleged photos? Or does it require a $49.99 payment to buy the DVD of the conference?

It's always the same song and dance, and it has gotten tiresome over the years.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Watch his speech in Spain last week. He showed the photos that NASA erased and yes there was UFOs in them.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60

I was of the impression he was a Sergeant Major, which is a non-commissioned officer of middle rank.

You think people at the top of the pyramid can be trusted more than the ones at lower positions? What gave you that idea? Its the real bastards that make it to the top by stepping on others. I wouldnt put credibility in association with military rank if I were you.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Originally posted by Sam60

You think people at the top of the pyramid can be trusted more than the ones at lower positions? What gave you that idea? Its the real bastards that make it to the top by stepping on others. I wouldnt put credibility in association with military rank if I were you.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Copernicus]

That's all fair enough.

I wasn't stretching my commentary beyond the specific statement that the rank was stated incorrectly.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Bob Dean strikes me as a smooth operator. Dropping first name terms, a smattering of known names and a narrative that meanders all over the place. These are the hallmarks of a conman. I've no more evidence that he's pulling a con than he has of his 'assessment.' Still, there's just something about his patter and schtick that doesn't ring true. If anyone watches his Camelot interview (just watch segments) you can see what I mean...disinfo...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I tried finding the other video with the photos he were supposed to show. Anyone has a link?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
It appears intuition was correct...he's an ingrained BS merchant of high caliber. He claims to have met a variety of aliens, hybrids and androids. He cites Sitchin as a historical source and claims Annunaki have bases across the moon. Cremo and Thompson get a mention, Homer's Illyiad and even the battle of Troy was alien-related. Nasa's JPL and the HiRise mission have filmed Nibiru and it's on it's way. He says Nasa consulted with Sitchin! Nibiru is apparently 'lovely' and twice the size of Earth.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solidus Green eye

WHY?!!!...

It's probably because he is a Ufologist and has been for some time.

IF you had a true, still-serving NATO Commander make that statement on his online blog then he would have the press smashing his door down.

Probably

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
People think that just because you're in the military, or high ranking that you're infallible. After serving in the USAF, I can assure you this is not the case. There are high ranking morons and down right loony people in the military, just like in real life. Wearing the uniform doesn't necessarily make you more credible than some schlep on the street.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Wimbly

I think the 'schlep on the street' would resent your comparison to Bob Dean

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I agree with what others have said on here. Although I would love to believe this guy, I am a bit of a schlep myself, and it takes one to know one. He strikes me as a slimy used car conman.

He could be nothing more than someone who is interested in UFO's and found a way to be "in the thick of it" the only way one really can in this field, by making stuff up and tossing out assumptions and allegations that are outright laughable. His previous position in life has no bearing on his new position, other than the fact the he thinks people find that it gives him more credibility.

I have seen a few people screaming in this very thread about the media not covering this guy and others. Wake up. It is because of fools like this the media wont cover this topic in the manner it should be covered.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Total dis-info. They want all of us to believe in Aliens so the devil and his demons can do their dirty work. Thats the number one reason most of them appear as orbs and balls of light.

We are seeing hell cast upon earth.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

I tried finding the other video with the photos he were supposed to show. Anyone has a link?

Part 1 Bob Dean lost NASA pics:
www.youtube.com...

Part 2 Bob Dean lost NASA pics:
www.youtube.com...

Part 3 Bob Dean lost NASA pics:
www.youtube.com...

Part 4 Bob Dean lost NASA pics:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I have no idea if this guy is a nutcase or something else, but Sergeant Major is in no way a "middle" ranking NCO. It's the highest NCO rank excepting Command Sergeant Major. And when I was in the Amy, any soldier who knew what was what, always paid more respect, attention and did NOT cross any CSM. I used to be buddy-buddy with Majors, and even Colonels. But your Sergeant Major was typically someone with 25 to 30 years in the service, and they were non-nonsense all the way. Not even your office ranks would typically screw with a Sergeant Major, they would in fact defer to them.

I remember the one I had in Korea. Don't think I saw him smile once. He worked until literally, the minute the hummer arrived to take him to the airport to his next assignment. No one crossed him.. ever. That's what I think of, when I think Sergeant Major.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Scooby Doo

Excellent video. Thank you for sharing.

In my humble opinion, the folks at Project Camelot bring the most insightful and intellegent interviews around.

Great stuff.

Wish I could give you more than 1 star.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Good.The Truth is coming.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join