It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Dean Former NATO Commander: "We have never been alone."

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by A Fortiori

Originally posted by Sam60

Originally posted by Scooby Doo
Robert "Bob" Dean former NATO commander .....

I was of the impression he was a Sergeant Major, which is a non-commissioned officer of middle rank.

That is a long, long way from being a NATO Commander.

Actually, if he were say a "Sergeant Major" in the Marine Corp, or even THE Sergeant Major OF the Marine Corp than that is a super huge deal and of considerable rank. Just because someone is an NCO does not mean that it is of "middle rank" as you put it. It depends upon which branch of the military you are looking at and their own internal culture. As I said ask any Marine who carries more respect a LT or the Sergeant Major and you will get a very interesting response.

I understand your point, having been in air force aircrew officer training quite some time ago. Our disciplinary NCO was a brilliant guy who left more of a positive impression on me than any of the senior commissioned officers to whom I reported.

However I simply make the point that Dean's rank is being misrepresented & that he was a very long way from being a NATO commander.

As I said previously, I have not stretched my commentary beyond that point. That is because I want to review some of Dean's material again before I do so.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

I tried finding the other video with the photos he were supposed to show. Anyone has a link?

here is the link:

Dean and photos

it is on USTREAM, all of it, you can also catch the presentation of Camelot there with the interesting Mr Neuman aka Henry Deacon

Camelot in Amsterdam

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pappie54
Dean has learned a way to make a living and have some action in his old age but he has no proof of things he says, he just has a nice way to spin a nice yarn.

Characterattacks always smell like a payed debunk I am sorry to say. And this is no characterattack on you. I could say the same about IgnoretheFacts and others. It is so simple to make a "psychology"report on a whistleblower, and wave his testimony away on the basis of just that.
It is not a way to find the truth.

I found his photo's very interesting, it is hard to proof anything in this field. Anyting can be faked.
But if I was 85, I never would make a fool of myself with made up stories before an audience. So my bet is that he is on a honest trip at his last days, just a Corso and others were IMO.

If someone can show a link to a thread or an article that shows the "debunking" of these images then that would be very usefull of course.
Cygnific maybe?

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Pjotr]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Well designating him as NATO Commander makes it seem he carries more weight than he actually does. He's just a Sergeant Major which as Sam60 pointed out earlier, is really just a non commissioned middle rank manager for the enlistees.

@Copernicus, well rank & hierarchy is important because its the higher management which have access to information & hence credibility of any information from a "defecting" commissioned officer increases with rank.

The odd thing I find on his wiki page is how did he get from being a 2nd Lt to a Sergeant Major, unless the wiki is wrong or he got downgraded to a nco?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Pjotr

A link to internos showing the ufo is a part of the saturn rocket here . The link to the airport on mars is here The rest you have to search for yourself. The problem is that many people dont search for answers themself anymore. Thats why Dean failed, he didn't search. Would have taken him 5 minutes probably of his life. Maybe it was not his real goal, who knows.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnific
reply to post by Pjotr

A link to internos showing the ufo is a part of the saturn rocket here . The link to the airport on mars is here The rest you have to search for yourself. The problem is that many people dont search for answers themself anymore. Thats why Dean failed, he didn't search. Would have taken him 5 minutes probably of his life. Maybe it was not his real goal, who knows.

Wait a second here.... This link that you just provided was supposed to be a debunk of those UFOs that were miles long? All this page shows is how part of a separation unit might become a blur along the road. This link is as astoundingly devoid of substance as it is destitute of evidence to the contrary.

You tell us that we'll all have to do some searching... Well if this is debunker searching I'm going to have to fly the b/s flag for ya pal.

I encourage all here to click on his link and see this pathetic bandaid of an excuse that he just tried to fly and then lecture the rest of us on how Dean should have done 5 more minutes of research.

This is further proof that these debunkers are capable of using anything no matter how devoid of probability to keep the blinders over their own eyes.

Poor kids.
:

Epic fail.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3DPrisoner

Originally posted by Cygnific
reply to post by Pjotr

Wait a second here.... This link that you just provided was supposed to be a debunk of those UFOs that were miles long? All this page shows is how part of a separation unit might become a blur along the road. This link is as astoundingly devoid of substance as it is destitute of evidence to the contrary.

You tell us that we'll all have to do some searching... Well if this is debunker searching I'm going to have to fly the b/s flag for ya pal.

I encourage all here to click on his link and see this pathetic bandaid of an excuse that he just tried to fly and then lecture the rest of us on how Dean should have done 5 more minutes of research.

This is further proof that these debunkers are capable of using anything no matter how devoid of probability to keep the blinders over their own eyes.

Poor kids.
:

Epic fail.

Where did i mention it was to debunk the miles long ufo? I NEVER said that. It was a link the a photo shown by Dean in his 2 hour long video, where he said it was a UFO. It was NOT an UFO, but a piece of the rocket stage.

Edit: Link to movie at 0:28:07 he shows the photo with the ROCKET STAGE. And your miles long photo at 0:31:25 shows NOTHING, but a few lights and one he calls the moon.. HOW DOES HE KNOW IT IS THE MOON? Just because the paper says so? The cigar shaped ufo on the crater is another picture showing equipment of Nasa's own orbiter. It is a very old picture and on the cover of "We discovered alien bases on the moon" Old and debunked long time ago.. I could care less if you believe me, i hope others do some research though.

[edit on 13/8/2009 by Cygnific]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join