It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Dean Former NATO Commander: "We have never been alone."

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Bob Dean at the Barcelona Exopolitics Summit, in which he showed a number of impressive, suppressed NASA images - and at the end of which Henry Deacon went on to the stage with Kerry Cassidy to state that he had been on Mars. This is a fantastic presentation and shows Bob Dean, 80 years old, word perfect, fluent, passionate, at his very finest.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Dean has learned a way to make a living and have some action in his old age but he has no proof of things he says, he just has a nice way to spin a nice yarn.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
Total dis-info. They want all of us to believe in Aliens so the devil and his demons can do their dirty work. Thats the number one reason most of them appear as orbs and balls of light.

We are seeing hell cast upon earth.

First post ever but I had to jump in on ths because you know what... You Sir are absolutely wrong

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Centarri
Watch his speech in Spain last week. He showed the photos that NASA erased and yes there was UFOs in them.

Yeah sure... So says the believer...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
If he really has that much inside info, how come he shows stuff that is NOT secret and NOT deleted from nasa websites and is OLD stuff. People who do a bit of research theirself will see it is old and debunked long ago.. He uses pictures from others without giving credit who found them, that wouldn't be to bad if it was REAL, but it aint. I bet he makes a nice buck out of all the bs.

Edit: But, I do believe we where never alone though, and there is more to be found in the shadows.

[edit on 2/8/2009 by Cygnific]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by juggernautze

Originally posted by Solidus Green eye
And still, not a single word about this in mainstream media.

WHY?!!!...

I think ill just dress up like an alien and start selling eco-beans in the supermarket.

Great stuff from mr dean btw

It's mostly due to the fact that none of this is proof, I believe. Testimony, even the testimony of reputible sources, is almost never accepted without the presence of physical evidence to support it.

If testimony will not hold up in court, then you can imagine how much weight that it carries among skeptics.

Testimony does hold up in court...especially eye witnesses.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Geeeez! This is incredible stuff! I thought his presentation at the Exopolitics was AMAZING! Even if he didnt show the pictures, it was still great! His testimony alone, and the fact he was around when these things happened is worth noting. What will it take for people to listen to someone!!? Everyone can debunk anything they want if they try hard enough. I am really getting sick of this.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Testimony does hold up in court...especially eye witnesses.

I suppose I should clarify. A single witness' testimony never holds up in court. There must be evidence that verifys the witness' testimony. If you have dozens of eye witnesses that all attest to the same event in the same way, however, then their testimony can make a case. I apologize for the confusion.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Those pictures are old and not what he claims them to be. If you blindly believe him without doing a bit of research yourself, fine by me. If he claims a 3rd stage from the Saturn rocket, or out of focus equipment are ufo's he is a fraud. He just repeats what others have said for probably decades now. I know their is more, i have seen it. But, that doesn't mean it is all real!!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Cygnific

well thats why in my post i stated, "even if he didnt show the pictures.." - I guess you may call it blindly believing someone, but its a judgement of character on my part. This is a very hard field to get any true information, due to disinformation and hoaxes, but what would people think if he spoke of this information when he was in the military? I do believe testimony of a man of his caliber is something that should not be taken lightly.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
First video i see of him (then saw the one showing NASA erased pics) and its absolutely stunning. He's one of the most dedicated ufologist, and the way he does with 80 years isnt less.

Time will tell. For this, im willing to wait until the undeniable proof comes. Is it 1 or 50 years. And when it will come, i will smile and think "Today is a new era..."

[edit on 2-8-2009 by eddy_12]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

If he doesn't do any research about what he is professing why would he deserve credit? I would expect alot better info from a man like him, not stuff that was in a book from 1981 and repeated by others many, many times. Anybody could have shown these pictures, because they are not secret or unavailable. His story is just that, a story. Like the guy who went to mars, hard to proof or disproof. It makes a nice story though. I wish it was/is true.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by eddy_12

They are NOT ERASED, DELETED,SECRET!!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by xweaponx

Originally posted by Copernicus

I tried finding the other video with the photos he were supposed to show. Anyone has a link?

Part 1 Bob Dean lost NASA pics:
www.youtube.com...

Part 2 Bob Dean lost NASA pics:
www.youtube.com...

Part 3 Bob Dean lost NASA pics:
www.youtube.com...

Part 4 Bob Dean lost NASA pics:
www.youtube.com...

That´s not a car salesman.

Very powerful presentation.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

While you are right a Sergeant Major would not be in charge of all of NATO, it is hardly a "middle rank." It is the highest rank for NCOs in at least the Army and Marines as far as I know.

Normally, a SGM or CSM, depending on their position will serve right alongside commanders of higher rank and be the liaison between the NCO corps and the officers.

He could very well have been working side by side w/ the NATO commander, but I doubt he was actually the NATO commander at any point.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Wiki says: "Robert Orel Dean (born 1929), also known as Bob Dean, is a retired Command Sergeant Major in the US Army"

That's not the same as "NATO commander".

He really lays it on thick and must piss in his pants laughing at all of the baloney he sells to people.

I believe in UFO's and Aliens, but this guy isn't helping.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I said this on another thread that related to the same topic about this conference and I'll say it here too....

Mr. Dean gave a stupendous speech and backed it up with actual NASA photos of ships that were on the order of 5 miles long and some around Saturn that were of the magnitude of many times larger still.. Those photos need verified by a professional team to determine their authenticity. If they are indeed genuine then the implications are astounding.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by strNick
Bob Dean at the Barcelona Exopolitics Summit, in which he showed a number of impressive, suppressed NASA images....

...Suppressed?

All the images Dean used have already been posted to ATS in the past - usually after being gotten from NASA....

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60

Originally posted by Scooby Doo
Robert "Bob" Dean former NATO commander .....

I was of the impression he was a Sergeant Major, which is a non-commissioned officer of middle rank.

That is a long, long way from being a NATO Commander.

Actually, if he were say a "Sergeant Major" in the Marine Corp, or even THE Sergeant Major OF the Marine Corp than that is a super huge deal and of considerable rank. Just because someone is an NCO does not mean that it is of "middle rank" as you put it. It depends upon which branch of the military you are looking at and their own internal culture. As I said ask any Marine who carries more respect a LT or the Sergeant Major and you will get a very interesting response.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Some of the story seems credible, some of it not. If the military wants to cover something up, any seasoned researcher knows they use a process called disinformation: planting half truths along with lies in documents – allowing people with the psychological profile of running their mouths to read these documents.
I think Bob Dean believes what he says, but either knowing or unknowing I believe him to be a disinformation agent. I think some of the things he states are true, like the saucers trailing our planes during WWII – but other information seems planted, or made up.
The Peoples names he mentioned (like Robert Lee, the Air Force General - GENERAL ROBERT MERRILL LEE Retired July 1, 1966. Died June 29, 2003) Seems to be credible.

Here is the Generals Bio

Why do I think he is a disinformation agent? Because, being a military brat – I know how the military operates. I am 37 now, but when my father was in the military and something was this classified – sorry folks, even if Bob Dean talked – his family would have been threatened and Bob would have shut up.
If that didn’t work, then they would have made him a fall guy for some felony crime and he would have been dealt with accordingly.
The military operates like a machine, there is no use for emotions within that machine – Bob would have lost a couple loved ones if he kept talking.
Not only that, the military could and would dampen the flames any way they could if something got out they didn't ever want out.

peace,
kroms

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join