It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamim Creme & the Maitraiya TONIGHT on C2C

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The Maitraiya is back tonight with its voice, Benjamin Creme.

I wonder what the message will be tonight!!

Just a heads up.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

will we be able to listen to it? Do you have a link?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I hate being the idiot, but who is Benjamim Creme & what is the
Maitraiya?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I heard Malachi Martin speak on this individual. Perhaps tonight J.C. will call in and give him the what for. Haven't had the oppurtunity to listen before, but planning to tonight.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Never mind I found him on Google.
Wiki link

"Benjamin Creme (b. Dec 5 1922 Scotland) is a British esotericist, lecturer, author, artist and chief editor of Share International magazine.

He asserts that the second coming prophesied by many religions will come in the form of "Maitreya". Maitreya is the name Buddhists use for the future Buddha, but Creme claims that Maitreya is the teacher that all religions point towards and hope for [2]. Other names for him, according to Creme, are the Christ, the Imam Mahdi, Krishna, and the Messiah. Creme says Maitreya is the "Avatar for the Aquarian Age.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Lets count how many times George manages to ask the same question in different ways!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Here is the link to the radio station affiliate page if you're unfamiliar with the program. I'm not sure if you can still listen live on the internet anymore. Used to, you could listen for free on www.woai.com out of San Antonio. But that was pre-George..

www.coasttocoastam.com...

[edit on 31-7-2009 by Marrr]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by crw2006

i alwyas hate "before we get to this or befor we go any furthur" I want to ask you......................blah blah blah....

smile

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Benjamin has been peddling this crap for years and years.No doubt he will regurgitate the same crap he has already spouted a million times over.The guy is a conman who found his weird niche in the world.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
You know I will be there with ya sis, I even brought the popcorn and coke!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8dfa73990409.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
What's the deal with this Maitrea appearing from a cloud or mist or vanishing into one? He still making these claims?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by crw2006

I know how you feel, he's like fingernails on a blackboard.

ewwwwwww.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Cool, Antar! Its fun to share what you hear or see, isnt it?

I just had espresso coffee so i'd be awake.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by crw2006

I like it when GN ask a question and the answer was just given a few min. before George asked it. It's like he is reading the fast blast and paying absolutely no attention to his guest.
And some relevant preparation would be nice instead of the stuff written by his staff. What a goon.

Or just when the guest is about to reveal something important, George cuts him off and it's........."west of the rockies, your on C2C"

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I love espresso, especially with steamed almond milk coco and honey...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I'm gonna simulpost too. Agree on GN. I quit listening year or so ago. But when something controversial comes on, I'll tune in. Pisses me off that they put one of his shows and one of Art's old ones each week in Classic Shows. I don't want to listen to George, let alone paying to.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Ice cold Barq's rootbeer here. It's got bite!

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
A&W...I'm with you guys. Sounds like a lotta hoooey

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Ya, this guy is losin me. He sounds British?? I thought this was the skinny black dude in the photos.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I wish George would ask some pertinent question's. Like "How do you KNOW this entity is not Anti-Christ?"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join