It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamim Creme & the Maitraiya TONIGHT on C2C

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
lol, George asking or following up on something pertinent. He's sugarfootin this guy for sure.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I wish it was Ian doing the interview

George has issues.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
So anyway,
what did we learn:

Lets see:

Any minute now the Maitraiya (sp) will show himself, but for now he's in human form but not seen.
There are 4 spaceships the size of 5 football fields surrounding Earth and appear to the eye as stars.
huh?
Many miracles will be taking place very soon.
The spaceships are supposed to be miracles like the star of Bethlehem heralding the arrival of the big M.

I think this guy is smoking something.

The end.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Well he did the star bit last December, and I was so sure that the whole disclosure issue was going to be about him last week. But, he's got to much vested in this now. I just can't see him putting it off too too much longer. He's literally got a lot of the world watching him now, though most of the mainstream west does not know him. He is coming out more and more.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I got bored and went out for a smoke. Come back in and the cat is gone. George was saying something about feeling sick. WTF? I have no doubts this is phony. Also, was thinking about how much lsd this guy has done in his life. The callers were some of the most stupid-assed idiots I've ever heard in my life. It's sad what this once noble program has turned into.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join