It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghostly cell phone image creates buzz

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
another tantalion ghost pic This one is older and the ghost is also wearing period dress

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by modern

My picture seems to be not showing.

In the picture of the woman I can see the bars going horizontal but the bars that are vertical I cannot see at all. Maybe its because of the resolution of the picture. I also can't see the bars in the 2nd picture you showed where is has better quality.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Kadzait]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mckyle

I dont think it was James V mckyle because James V died at the age of thirty. That person in the picture looks like an old woman that is around 60/70 even though people in those times usually never made it passed the age of 50. It also looks like she's wearing a cloth around her head.

Originally posted by seagrass
another tantalion ghost pic This one is older and the ghost is also wearing period dress

Good find Seagrass. That is pretty strange. There must be something with the tantalion castle and ghost having such realistic character to them when in pictures. It looks like the ghost is saying something.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

Yes Seagrass, that's and interesting one too, and pre-digital. If the negatives to that one are still available, perhaps something could be done with it to enhance it more, so we can get a better idea of what it is.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Kadzait

As I've said all along, I don't know what it is - whether it be a pic of a ghost or of something more prosaic, I just don't know. The speculation on it being James V is not mine, though I do find the resemblance interesting.

Even if it can be proven to be an actual ghost -given that we accept ghosts are a true phenomena - then we still have to condede that we don't know who it is.

Nevertheless, I think the photo has - in all probability - captured something out of the ordinary. However what it is, I don't know.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
2 points. 1,the figure behind the girl looks VERY MUCH LIKE chris lilley from the sitcom Summer Heights High. 2,why dont we all try our own pics.see what we get.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle
reply to post by Kadzait

As I've said all along, I don't know what it is - whether it be a pic of a ghost or of something more prosaic, I just don't know. The speculation on it being James V is not mine, though I do find the resemblance interesting.

Even if it can be proven to be an actual ghost -given that we accept ghosts are a true phenomena - then we still have to condede that we don't know who it is.

Nevertheless, I think the photo has - in all probability - captured something out of the ordinary. However what it is, I don't know.
oh come on! True phenomena? It is obvious to me, being realistic and objective, as well as open to unusual ideas, that just like UFOs there is something going on and HAS FOR CENTURIES. Those who are skeptics, are just wanting to perpetuate the scientific ideals of "physical evidence"...when these things may not be "physical" in any way.
If we are seeing bleed throughs from other dimensions, we are NEVER going to have "physical" evidence. But dang, isn't it fricking awesome that we CAN see this stuff at times. I get bored with the evidence seeking... can't we just say... "wow, cool!"
The eyebrows being so striking is what makes me see the resemblance. I didn't think it was a woman when I first saw it. But I can see why some do.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I think it's a great-great grandmother, or a great-great aunt... Just my personal impression.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
If you inspect the photo right down to the pixel level, you can't find the tell tale signs of photo shop 'borders' between layers. I would have to say this one is genuine.

Paz

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
As much scrutiny of the authenticity of this photo has been made (including 2 different contradicting theories by me) from an "image-analysis" standpoint, I appeal to the "gifted" members who "shine" to lend a hand.

I know there are MANY clairvoyant members here. Anything to add regarding picture in OP?

I, for one, am curious and wide open to other's interpretations. There are NO wrong answers. I beckon thee.

Regards...KK

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I can't say for sure but it's basically up in the air if you believe them or not.

One thing i can say though is that the ghost appears to look opaque. So its either a really good fake or real i dont know.

I do believe in guardian angels/spirits and the such so im not going to say its 100% fake.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I bet the mother of the child wishes grandma could do some babysitting in the real world instead of the spiritual one. It's a recession & "real" help is needed.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
gosh people, this is obviously a hoax. a ghost wouldn't show up that detailed.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join