It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Quality Picture of Discs near White Sands

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
www.ufocasebook.com...

These are obviously secret craft being flown out of White Sands, or some other airbase.

It's a good quality picture and doesn't strike me as being faked, Its not a bird or chinese lantern, I guess they could be balloons but they are both lying flat which suggests they are not baloons. It makes for a nice picture at any rate

[edit on 29-7-2009 by redzi0n]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up

Could be fake but lets see how things pan out, but looks a good one!

I have seen this disc shape before?

Get back asap as I will look into old 50s-70s archived Ufo photos.

S&F

Regards BDU

[edit on 083131p://f08Wednesday by Bob Down Under]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Very good thread, you need to get INTERNOS and ARMAP on board with this one.

I want to say fake but there is that little excitment in the pit of my stomach that is trying to get out. So I remain alert.

Can someone that knows how put the photo from the link on this thread if possible. It will be easier to use it as reference when this thread gets going.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Living in the area now and been stationed at Holloman AFB as an Air Force brat in the late 60's, I've always thought that White Sands Missle Range and Holloman AFB are far more than what is to be believed. The military complex area is enormance with alot of it underground.
This area I feel is the true 'Area 51'!

Edit to add-
Holloman has a history of ufos and has been brought up here on ATS before. Just use our 'search' and type in Holloman AFB

[edit on 29-7-2009 by geo1066]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Looks like a Gulf breeze related/simular craft but I will research more.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Keeping an open mind. However, they look very much like water droplets on a windshield. Especially in the close up.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Yep! I believe its the same craft shape or simular as the Gulf breeze sighting.

I realy do not have time to upload at the moment so atleast its a pointer!

There are many great guys on Ats that have the time to do more research and presentation than myself.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
looks like he's in the High Rolls area? I'm down in the basin, in Alamogordo. Dang, I wish I coulda seen that. >_<
As for Holloman: I'm not really suprised

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The trouble is these days its so easy to cut and paste manipulate graphics etc, unless your an expert in this CGI field every sceptic and his dog including neighbours will jump on it even if its a lagit photo.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oscitate
Keeping an open mind. However, they look very much like water droplets on a windshield. Especially in the close up.

Water droplets! you are you kidding arent you?

Manipulation of a photo may be.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

Reminds me of these.

There are mylar balloons that float on their sides. Maybe not though... hard to say. But in any case, it's an interesting photo and a great find!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye
reply to post by redzi0n

Reminds me of these.

There are mylar balloons that float on their sides. Maybe not though... hard to say. But in any case, it's an interesting photo and a great find!

Yeah it does. You'd have to see the movement of the objects to rule that possibility out.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
A repost I'm afraid to say:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye
reply to post by redzi0n

Reminds me of these.

Here we go!

Swamp Gas, Balloon, Kites, etc

Could be a flying silver painted pig with no legs?

No offence to you Red but Its the norm here and I am just having a joke

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The pics are of a better quality then average smudges we see daily here. So he makes a good case.

They do look like advertising balloons, but I can't say for sure because he is silent about their speed, movement or how they left the scene...

He says he took five pics, so we need so see all of them. CGI can be ruled out only if he produces raw files from the camera.

I'm not holding my breath though, he may or may not come forward.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Looks very much like water droplets on a sheet of glass IMO.

Not saying it is but that is my first thought.

Apparently there are several more pics of these discs so when we get to see them we may get a better idea of what we are looking at.

Good find

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
looks fake to me...if you blow up the pic you can see an outline around the craft(s) of where they were pasted in...

fake fake fake.

AG

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
A repost I'm afraid to say:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeh I no but who gives a #!

Its better to be posted twice as many do not have the time to search and the subject its not always researched to the right extent.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

Water condensation from the cold can cause similar effects, like you get on a plane. Like I said, I'm keeping an open mind.

Here's an inverted picture of the "ufos", showing what looks like light reflection or some kind of propulsion system

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Thnaks for sharing: it was firstly submitted to C2C if i'm correct:
the file name reads ( Mystery-Aircraft-over-New-Mexico_photo_medium.jpg ) that makes me hope that somewhere there's some file called Mystery-Aircraft-over-New-Mexico_photo_high.jpg

the file as is lacks exif data and i don't think that is at its original resolution. Now it would be very interesting to take a look at all the shot straight from camera.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join