It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Osama, then Saddam and now Bush Kills Americans and Innocent People

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Satyr
Again, quite frankly, I don't care. There are literally billions of people who need help in this world. I'm not saying that I wouldn't help, but I am saying there's no point. If you can't help them all, why help any of them? There are also lots of bums in the street who would love to have some of your money. If you're really that charitable, why don't you go find them and give them all of yours? We have plenty of people here who need help, and are asking for it.

That is the great thing about living in our country, if those people, the bums, really wanted help or a job, they could get it. Even a part-time job is better than nothing. There are many programs out there that will help people. Many people choose to live on the street. There are those who don't and for them, I would gladly help, but if a person wants to achieve something we, as a country, have all of the tools in place to allow them to do so. It is not that way in other places.

Besides, our gov't does not help anyone without some underlying alternate agenda. As mentioned above, we don't go around just helping people because we're nice. That's a great little vision of the US, but it's just not true.

My point is, that perhaps, for once, not only did we try to help with our interests in mind, meaning limiting the possibility of future attacks from Iraq, but also because it was the right thing to do. Isn't that what we are supposed to do? The right thing?

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by gkoelker
My point is, that perhaps, for once, not only did we try to help with our interests in mind, meaning limiting the possibility of future attacks from Iraq, but also because it was the right thing to do. Isn't that what we are supposed to do? The right thing?

That's all fine and dandy, but they attacked Iraq because they assumed Iraq was a threat. (or so the story goes) "Liberation" was only a secondary justification, bumped up on the list to make people feel that we still have some kind of mission there when WMD weren't found. I don't see that as doing anything "from the heart".

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Satyr
That's all fine and dandy, but they attacked Iraq because they assumed Iraq was a threat. (or so the story goes) "Liberation" was only a secondary justification, bumped up on the list to make people feel that we still have some kind of mission there when WMD weren't found. I don't see that as doing anything "from the heart".

I understand why they attacked Iraq. And I believe that Iraq was a threat, maybe not today, or tomorrow, but they would have been. Just as North Korea is a threat and other countries are threats. However, there is one small difference between the Iraq threat and those posed by other countries, (except for North Korea) Iraq had a leader that very much enjoyed inflicting pain on others and had made overtures of aggression previously. Liberating the citizens did come second to protecting our way of life from the threat of a madman, however now that we are there, and we have undertaken the responsibility of helping them, I don't see how we can pull out and still stand by what we believe.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The Neoconunist "war" heroes Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld et al. were total and complete cowards who betrayed the American military during Viet Nam, and they are still doing the same thing in Iraq today.

Since "Mission Accomplished Day" every American who has been murdered in Iraq has been murdered because of the most corrupt and dishonorable men in American history: Bush-Cheney-Rumsfelds failures are killing

Anyone who supports these cowardices and traitors in Washington are aiding and abetting Al Qaeda terrorism.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
A history lesson you should learn is one of the most telling facts about Bush's failures to have faculties and common sense whatsoever is turning Spain which helped us at first, and now hates America because:

1. Spain was an ally of Hitler during WWII, they were fascist under Frano for scores of years, and now they reject fascism. Bush is now considered so fascist that the Spanish people who are experts at fascism hate Bush Fascism with a passion.

2. And the rest of the world is seeing the same thing about Bush, he is rapidly becoming the first Fascist Dictator of America with Bush's Mussolini Ethiopia (also an Axis Fascist during WWII) failed betrayal invasion act in Iraq.

3. Bush's using of the office of the presidency of the United States to attack a PFC for his own CYA is a continuation of he Viet Nam cowardice.

So Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and Ashcroft will support any dictatorial style of government that suits their personal agendas of corruption and betray of America, including their treason that is killing American Heroes and Patiots in Iraq today.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 05:07 AM
link   
"And the rest of the world is seeing the same thing about Bush, he is rapidly becoming the first Fascist Dictator of America"

Do you GENUINLY believe Bush is becoming a Fascist dictator? America just wouldnt stand for it! For freedom and money, America is the greatest country on this planet. Theres no risk of fascist dictatorship.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeniusSage
Do you GENUINLY believe Bush is becoming a Fascist dictator? America just wouldnt stand for it! For freedom and money, America is the greatest country on this planet. Theres no risk of fascist dictatorship.

OK GS, let's look at it another way, America peaked with George Washington and John Adams, and has now devolved to the bottom of the barrel George "Coward" Bush and Dick "Traitor" Cheney.

With scum from the bottom of the barrel like those two who will do anything for power and wealth, their current evolution from American Democracy (before inauguration) to Autocracy (upon inauguration) to Fascism when re-elected is no stretch at all considering Bush-Cheney's track record of betrayals so far.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
You know, after taking a breath and thinking long and hard, I keep reaching the inescapable, irrefutably logical conclusion:

George W. Bush is the biggest Coward in American history for refusing to go to Viet Nam, and is now the biggest Traitor in American history against the Armed Forces of the United States for sentencing far too many of them to die in Iraq for Cheney-Halliburton and Rumsfeld-Wolfowitz's arrogant incompetence.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by orang
You know, after taking a breath and thinking long and hard, I keep reaching the inescapable, irrefutably logical conclusion:

George W. Bush is the biggest Coward in American history for refusing to go to Viet Nam, and is now the biggest Traitor in American history against the Armed Forces of the United States for sentencing far too many of them to die in Iraq for Cheney-Halliburton and Rumsfeld-Wolfowitz's arrogant incompetence.

Well, with logic like that, I guess we can nominate you for President....

Or do the right thing and ignore you......

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction

OUCH! Sorry if my truths about Bush lose you AR.

I'll try not to sound like a deranged Neocon.

But, everytime I read or hear about another Bush Death in Iraq to Real American Heroes and Patriots who are betrayed by Bush, I have to control my outrage better.

Thanks for the constructive criticism.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   

OUCH! Sorry if my truths about Bush lose you AR.

I'll try not to sound like a deranged Neocon.

Thanks for the constructive criticism.

Sorry, you aren't succeeding. you just sound deranged period. Maybe if what you were pontificating on had a shread of truth to it instead of being just so much drivel....

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
as long as people don't see the fact that the arab world is forming one front to our western civilization by using
their mighty OILweapon...
under the cover of religion the arab world only want the western world also to become a r a b i c !
and that is no " ferry tail" because all over the world now arab sleepers have mixed among the local population !
they are just waiting for their "call to take action" against the "western streetdogs" and take over all controll.
if you do not believe this...just try to get information
about what police colelcted as proof and facts in many countries.
they do not want to spread panic but just see how many cities now are "training" for what should happen if
womd went off in their city / state / county...

some highrank people now know that the arab world is having the knife on the throat of western civilization !
almost nothing can be done to this threat because of the bandits just go for suicidal operations...

apocalypse now or should we say...arabcalypse now...

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
"as long as people don't see the fact that the arab world is forming one front to our western civilization by using "

Give me a break, the Bush Family is the Saud Families biggest ally, that's why Bush invaded Iraq before finishing off the Al Qaeda that is also part of the Saud Family (via Osama bin Saud-Laden).

So it's really Bush Neocon Fascism and Arabs against America because of the Bush-Cheney acts of Treason against America and the World.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
there have been some dumb deals done in the past with arabia !
true.
-selling F-15's to the saudi country for example.
-schooling arab pilots/navigators in the usa
-selling a/c to jordan country
a.o.

what would you like prez.bush to blame ?
bloody hell ...on one side he have to work with a bunch of "pansy" civilian politicians whom are just interested for their personal pedestal in front of their voters and on the other side he is getting kicked by illegal moron aliens whom don't give anything for law and order !

war is a matter for the militairy and them only !
no civies good-for-nuttin waiving with geneva conventions just for their side and screw the opposite !!

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
BUSH AND THE AL QUAEDA ARE KILLING AMERICANS BECAUSE BUSH REFUSES TO EXTERMINATE THE SAUD-BUSH-OSAMA-AL QUAEDA.

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by orang]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
excuse me but when you sign on for the militairy you know that you can rotate to a wartheatre and can be killed/wounded in action !
have they been forced to join the army/navy/usaf/marines ?? answer is: N O !
it ain't bloody "muppetsshow" you know"

militairy institution is not intended at all to give a show and/or to hang around in stripjoints or bars getting drunk.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   

BUSH AND THE AL QUAEDA ARE KILLING AMERICANS BECAUSE BUSH REFUSES TO EXTERMINATE THE SAUD-BUSH-OSAMA-AL QUAEDA.

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by orang]

Ok, not that any of your other posts are any more cohearant than this one, but I think we all need a bit of clarification here...what the hell are you talking about????

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Ok, not that any of your other posts are any more cohearant than this one, but I think we all need a bit of clarification here...what the hell are you talking about????

Be glad to unscramble that AR

The Bush Family has been in an oil alliance with the Saud Family for generations.

The bin Laden Family has been part of the Saud Royal Court for generations.

After Afghanistan, Saud asked Bush to attack the common enemy of both their families -- Saddam, and to let Osama regain his Al Qaeda strength. Saud fed Bush-Cheney lots of bogus data to get Bush to do his bidding, and now Americans like Tillman, Berg and 100s of American Heroes and Patriots are paying the price of Bush-Saud Treason.

OK?

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
You are the most conspiracy-crazy person I have ever had the displeasure to read!

Please make further posts on the "I was abducted and impregnated by aliens" board.

Oh, ATS doesn't have that board? Darn...

From this point forward, I will reply to each of your accusations with two words - two words that will scare the bejeezus out of you because "you ain't done it yet".

PROVE IT.

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by natas]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Bush's executive power is a Soveriegn power, which has nothing about it. He has made himself and his cadres unaccountable for everything.

Deep

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join