It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy crap!!! Third eye secret blocked by our own body...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
intelesting (can't plonounce plopely becoz my togue tissue hath been cuth) =)

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by evlom
intelesting (can't plonounce plopely becoz my togue tissue hath been cuth) =)

Hehe - like it

At the very least there is the possibility of an ever growing bunch of guys and girls who are a bit more enlightened with a new found technique for when the lights go out and the Barry White albums getting played, just need to learn how to breath through my ears and I'm sorted

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus

But.... and this is a HUGE but. The frenum, which is the connective tissue that is at the bottom and underneath the tongue is directly blocking the tongue from allowing it to reach the secret third eye stimulation center. It's as if it is specifically there to not allow you this access.

You never say where the stimulator center is. I cannot try moving my tongue all around my mouth trying to feel a spiritual action to occur. Or maybe theres something I am not seeing here?

Better idea, I can just use my finger. The spiritual stimulation wont notice the difference between a tongue and a finger. Unless its all the way in the back of my mouth... then forget it, thats unsanitary and just uncomfortable.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Starting a thread entitled Holy Crap!!! and then proceeding to introduce a thread on a subject which you have been requested not to talk about, shows that there still exist certain perturbances in your being that you should really be directing your energy towards resolving as opposed to sensationalised thread topics.

Kechari Mudra is neither an unknown technique nor is it the only technique that can be successfully used for awakening and activating the third eye chakra that already exists in everyone.

Regarding the link to the Fasting Fakir, he is being sustained by Soma, a gift bestowed upon many mystics or holy people. Not exclusive to the Indian community either but referred to in many ancient texts under many names, Ambrosia for example. Also a similar and much more profound example is the case of Therese Neumann, the German Stigmatist,who lived for 40 years on nothing that one Eucharist per day and who said she was sustained by "God's invisible light".

There are numerous valid techniques for working with the energy centres in the body, especially that on the 3rd eye. However, to truly achieve a level of profound effect you will need to remove certain physical, energetical and mental blockages from your being.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by awakentired

First in my research of tongue at the roof of the mouth...Intrepret as you will. Psalm 137:6 KJB If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy.

awakentired,
WOW!!!!! Thank for this. It looks more than obvious as what this scripture is referring to isn't it? HA!!! That' exciting stuff there.....
_____
USER:

Get real! Either say what it was, stop keeping secrets or just keep it to yourself and stop wasting people's time!!!

Another assumption jumper. Read the the whole thread before you make assumptions. Sheesh!!!!
____
DMorgan: The answer is yes. Reread pages 1-3, and 8, and with google in hand your off on a journey. Humbleness & compassion bring with.

_____
Kadzait:
The is a huge reason for using the tongue. It completes an electrical/magnetic metaphysical circuit when doing pranayama, chi/breath exercises. People have already figured out what it is on this thread. Reread it and you'll see.
____
Galaxie182:
You even posting having to point out my flaws, shows that there still exist certain perturbances in your being that you should really be directing your energy towards resolving as opposed to sensationalised thread topics.

This secret technique was written about thousands of years ago and cryptically explained. If you do your homework, you'll see this is something just recently being revealed to the world little by little like a leaky faucet.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Khechari Mudra (that's the correct spelling) is not a secret at all.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Interesting. The thought of doing it any way other than practice is less than comfortable. Many people have come up with, "the way" to enlightenment.. Some more strange than others.:

www.bmezine.com...

S&F

DA

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DDay
Here's the problem for me at least. Why is it when someone thinks they have found the answer to everyone's question they can't tell you what it is?

Well, he just made it up to feel better about himself.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
im new here so just want to say hi to everyone and a quick question,is opening your third eye the same as activating your DNA or is that a different experiance???

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Wow, I'm not sure if I would do this...

I do believe that we have the power to open our third eye, but I don't think cutting away at our tongue webbing would be the right way to go about it.
I also, think its cheating in a way, but to each his own.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
To the OP:
Well unless you're Gene Simmons, you can't reach the elbows with your tongue either. What a weird world that would be....

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
GUYS I THINK I GOT IT!!!!!

I finally got my tongue to touch my elbow, and I am already feeling better.

That is the secret! The world seems so much simpler now...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Why try to put your tongue where you cant reach when you can push with your finger? I tried it, and... Nothing. But I may have been doing it wrong.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by chinni
Why try to put your tongue where you cant reach when you can push with your finger? I tried it, and... Nothing. But I may have been doing it wrong.

EWWWW

I threw up on my keyboard.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Just some snip-its from around the web...

From Yvonne Kason’s Farther Shores (p. 175):

[W]hen a person is on the verge of death by suffocation, it is believed that the kundalini mechanism can activate and send a potent stream of prana and ojas to the brain, nourishing it and protecting it from the deadly effects of oxygen deprivation. The activated kundalini stimulates the brahma randhra, and the experiencer enters a paranormal or mystical state of consciousness.

That this belief has long been held in the yoga tradition is evinced by an arcane, dangerous yoga technique called khechari-mudra. In it the yogi, over a number of years, bit by bit, cut the frenulum—the flap of skin that attaches the tongue to the bottom of the mouth—to enable him to bend his tongue further and further back. The yogi’s goal was, eventually, to deliberately block off his air passage with his tongue, and, with this asphyxiation, trigger a kundalini awakening. His years of yoga would then—he hoped—provide him with enough disciple to manage to remove his tongue while he was in the midst of a profound mystical experience. This is a dangerous practice and one that I would never recommend; many yogis are said to have died while attempting it.

Q: How does one perform Khechari Mudra ?

A: First, one has to lengthen one’s tongue and for that one has to resort to friction or ‘dohan’. After the tongue has been elongated by such practices, one has to invert the tongue upside down and touch the top of the mouth known as ‘talu pradesh’ (nasal cavity at the base of the palate). In this position the mind becomes easily focused and one loses body consciousness and ultimately enters into the Samadhi.

The process of lengthening the tongue is an extremely painful process so I do not advise all the aspirants to perform Khechari Mudra. The concentration of mind, the state of losing body consciousness and ultimately entering into Samadhi can be achieved by other means as well. Meditation, japa or other methods are less difficult or painful so a spiritual aspirant should take recourse to such methods.

Q: What should an aspirant with a long tongue do in order to progress on the path of Yoga?

A: An aspirant, who is blessed with a long tongue should thank god and try wholeheartedly for the attainment of Samadhi by means of Khechari Mudra. He should regularly sit in meditation and perform Khechari Mudra primarily to achieve the ultimate goal of life.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Maybe I'm alone, but... What the hell are you talking about?

What organism requires the tongue to touch something to simulate a sensor? Because in case you don't know, by merely swallowing, I'm pretty sure every muscle and thing in the tongue area is used. Not to mention, if this is so, why isn't running a light current through you do anything? Hell, even a heavy one? I'm pretty sure that most, if not all, the body moves when you are shocked to restart your heart.

So again, what the hell are you talking about?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

If you were to reread the thread, and use google, you can find out yourself.

A finger, current, electrical stimulation, or shock therapy wont work. There is many pieces to this puzzle, energies, chi, prana, connection points, breath exercises, etc. Of course of your just a regular ol' window shopper, then you wont believe in these thing and will by then be well on your way to other interests

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
reply to post by CX

Is there any danger that can come from this? Can it be used unwisely?

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! This sux soooo bad, because I want to and wish to share this for everyone, but it's not.

WHy?

Because if there is ego involved and there isn't preliminary work done before going into this, you will end up going crazy. Imagine losing an 'I' and never getting it back. Ha!!!!! It takes preliminary work, I dont even feel ready yet to go here, although I'm working on this continuosly.

That brings up all sorts of philosophical red tape. Who do I tell this to? Who is ready? Who is putting up a friend with egoistic ulterior motives?

It would be the last thing that I would want is to be single handedly responsible for sharing secret practices that lead one who isn't ready into insanity. Imagine that!!!! Some big ego person does it, goes insane, and then starts choppin heads because they are lost within infinity.

OK, lets talk about EGO here, shall we. It seems like you have a very big one! You feel morally obligated to not share this "knowledge" because you are scared that it is too powerful? I call BS on this. You either need to put up or shut up.

** I hate posts like this! **

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Looking back to this page alone, and a little more, I actually still do not get it. I started doing this when I was 7 to.. well let's be honest. To pick my nose from the back and impress my classmates.

This is not some impossible trick. I've done this all the time from youth. When I have a tried up nose, I do it to make it wet. When I have allergies, I do it to trigger a sneeze. I could continue down the grossness scale, but I will not.

So If I've been doing this since a child, long before I was "conditioned" not to believe this stuff, why has nothing happened to me? Should not the innocence of a child allow it more easily? Nothing has ever happened to me at all though.

So what's the point of it?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
um yea...
is there any way i can train my wife and/or girlfriend howda do this to me?
thanks in advance!

ps: my mom humped an alien 9 months before i was born (nanu nunu)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join