It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy crap!!! Third eye secret blocked by our own body...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Lol your "secret" is all over the internet. Also i fail to see how a person would go insane from this practice, from what i've read i've seen no warnings.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 4stral4pprentice

Also i fail to see how a person would go insane from this practice, from what i've read i've seen no warnings.

I guess you havent read enough then, because the warnings are all over the place.

OK, lets talk about EGO here, shall we. It seems like you have a very big one! You feel morally obligated to not share this "knowledge" because you are scared that it is too powerful? I call BS on this. You either need to put up or shut up.

** I hate posts like this! ** For the thousandth time, read the whole thread. Another assumption maker!!! You didnt even read my post before posting yours!!!!!!!!!!...... western minds will be the end of us all!!!

[edit on 30-7-2009 by dominicus]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Nobody wants to read 10 pages of nonsense.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DDay
Here's the problem for me at least. Why is it when someone thinks they have found the answer to everyone's question they can't tell you what it is?

For those on a true spiritual quest when something is found I would like to share it with others. That is what we are supposed to do, we learn from one another. I don't keep it to myself and let you feel your way in the dark when I can turn the light on for you. I see this time and time again. I believe that the truth in certain things will only be recognized and apparent in the person that is ready to receive the answer. So if you gave the "knowledge" that was bestowed upon you, only those ready to receive would be able to use it.

I'm sorry, I really hope you have found the WOW! as you put it but really? Why does everything have to be so cloaked in mystery. Like I know something you don't....nah nah nah nah nah nah!

i agree knowledge should be share and i've awaken myself up an i've a tongue so this post can't be true. am not master yet but am workin' on bestin' myself, but we can travel inside our minds. realy i'ts not hard to swift your minds once you believe

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus

Also i fail to see how a person would go insane from this practice, from what i've read i've seen no warnings.

you can go insane. it takes alot not to go insane.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
PLEASE TELL ME, how do you go insane from kechari mudra? Because i don't see it anywhere! I've been looking.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I really cant find anything on consequences that would come of this practice, I've been reading and searching since my last post. Maybe the OP can help rather then tell me too look harder. Otherwise i think your just trying to scare people or don't know enough either.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
"Some will have medical concerns about snipping the frenum. Most doctors will not be for it. Is there risk? There is always some risk when we undertake new things. That is life. The practice of trimming the frenum for kechari has been around for thousands of years – at least as long as circumcision, body piercing and tattooing. Not that any of these other types of body alterations are in the same class as kechari. They are not. Kechari is one of the most advanced yoga practices on the planet. When we know we are ready for it, we will be willing to accept whatever risk may be associated with entering it. We each choose our own path according to the feelings rising in our heart."

That is the worst I've found, where you get insanity from is beyond me.

EDIT: My heart tells me i need to practice talavya kriya, so i can do kechari mudra in the future. So I'm following my heart on this, I know I wont go insane.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by 4stral4pprentice]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
insanity is not possible, but warping of perception as a basic interpretation is

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Yo we need to share, stop holding back your grandmothers recipes, share the knowledge. That's what we are here for.

Peace

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

If I ever try to do any strenuous tongue activity
it gets raw and sore!

Please do tell

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I cant believe people are falling for this.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Kundalini, wasn't that the name Japanese ninjas used for suicide by swallowing their tongues, as a second way out if their Hara-Kiri short-sword had been taken from them? Anyone?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
Kundalini, wasn't that the name Japanese ninjas used for suicide by swallowing their tongues, as a second way out if their Hara-Kiri short-sword had been taken from them? Anyone?

No kundalini is the serpent like energy that exists at the base of the spine and when awakened it travels up to the crown chakra and awakens the seeker.

Don't know about the other, will have to Google it.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Yeah im actualy trying this talavya kriya for kechari mudra but i seem to get more progress with just trying to stretch it rather then make random cuts with my teeth lol. If cuts need to be made i will just perform minor surgery and will cut a little with sterilized detail scissors.

Edit: by small i mean tiny tiny cuts over time not just one huge cut lol that would be a bad idea.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by 4stral4pprentice]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
An old friend of mine cut the string under the tongue in order to get a Kiss-tongue, and now he can't get his tongue past his lips. So be careful what you want.... Why would anyone swallow their tongue? You'd frekking die!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

The idea that you can 'go insane' from practising Kechari Mudra seems a more general idea about all and any techniques which stimulate the chakras and awaken Kundalini.

Any direct work with Kundalini can be a powerful process which changes the way the mind relates to the body and the way the body relates to the world. Firstly there are some dangers attributing any objective reality to any progress you may or may not make, as with any spiritual systems. Delusion in this area just adds to a possible catalogue of delusions we already have about self and the universe.

Remember also that a great many people will think you're 'insane' also for believing in any of these things. So while you may not be technically 'insane', you will demonstrate characteristics of what many societies label 'insane'. Freedom, liberation and transcendence are generally not socially acceptable or even recognised, 'legitimate', states of being in the West. Even in the East they're only recognised by specific groups of people.

But once you've demonstrated the possible existence of this energy to yourself, and felt possible signs of Her awakening, most boundaries of experience begin to fall away, which naturally leaves gaps in what the mind can and cannot assimilate into its usual categories. IMHO the primary dangers reside here.

Asides from the damn lonliness of having unique experiences which cannot be classified according to generally accepted and consensus views about reality. Because so much information is available to the west about yoga and kundalini, a pile of charlatans are also on hand to provide you with even more confusion and delusion. Especially on the internet, where anyone can hide behind a mask of so-called authority.

If you're serious about these practices, best of luck! It's your birthright, no-one can say otherwise!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I think one is already on the border of insanity when you can consider self mutilation in order to reach enlightenment, that and the possibility of accidentally swallowing your thing and choking to death... although one could argue the opposite too, that it is insane not to.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
i got a dental surgery when i was like 13 that got rid of that thing that connects my tongue and the bottom of my mouth.i was irritated trying to make out with chicks. no lie.so if that was the block mine is gone i feel robbed of my third eye access.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by future flow

Eh if you read the thread carefully, what they are writing about is that you need to remove the frenulum, not keep it.

So you're not robbed of your chance, congrats

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join